Guest banhbonglan86

the scene behind looks like Coffee prince!

viewimageeb5ad4.jpg

Oh, I checked it, it is Coffee prince. Look some pics which Gong Yoo wearing blue shirt, you can see the scene behind him is Coffee Prince. They may have taken pics at there!

Cantata poster?? or another version of CF?? :P That lucky bottle again.... :lol:

yeah.. and seeing those cantata pics I'm drooling all over again.. :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

aalhl

im drooling too!!!!! cantata cf poster in CP place! and thanks for the cantata cf story

BTW, I just found a HQ version for this YTNStar Forever With You coverage. Anyone of YooGals want it? It's an avi file about 120MB in size. I will upload it if there are request.

aalhl

me i like * raises hands & feet* ofcourse

she doesn't have anyone else living with her? aalhl

shes with my sister in law & her family, we are not that close "you know!" and she seldom call us maybe every xmas or bdays....

Hello Lyn,I'm really sorry but still cnt see it! Can you please encirle or point an arrow where it is?Im been starring my LP for almost an hour**I'm shy**i think i really need to wear glasses now**what a poor eyesight i haved**my hubby said it is becoz of too much computer L

LYN,give our Thanks to your Hubby for the translation. Arigato! anne

ill post it later in the other house! and pls do check tsinoy i have update for our cal.

No problem at all, lyn! As much as we wanted both the cal and PB, we can at least have hopes for the PB. More YOO on that!

anne

we still have a chance... 50% as of this time.... wait till my hubby contact his friend in japan whose coming over for a visit this month!

He replied quite a few messages, one of his message:

"hahaha~~I'm laugh out a loud now!!! hehe..laugh myself into convulsions../// ^^ you know what?? I can laugh myself sometimes..it's because of you....you are all soooo cute"

(PS: I think after he saw the wanted pic iluvyoo2

thnx il uvyoo2 for this very, very , very important info! just like calypso i have doubts also if he is really the one who is updating his CY most of the time or his manager or his PA, but part of me is saying that he is!

hi nana...

you're much in knowhow when it comes to the "japan" thing hehehe so i leave it to you...

hope we'll be in luck... it'll be a nice christmas presents for ourselves.

mendyoo

we have a chance! we have a chance!

sodami, im sorry i cant help you anymore, my screen copy in now joint and a friend borrow it last week, no idea when she gonna return it... shes now a YOO addict after watching cp, so i dont have any choice but to supply many YOO clips & dramas i have!

and this is what she told me in YM

my veggies! that I Love You clip! it deserves to be in my ipod! waaaahhh...

ps.. kai,anne, mendyoo& pachie pls visit other house later for the calendar update

More cantata...

viewimageio0.gifviewimagemi4.gif

viewimageik3.th.jpg viewimagewj4.th.jpg viewimagere7.th.jpg viewimageti8.th.jpg

viewimagexm3.th.jpg viewimagesk3.th.jpg viewimagesa2.th.jpg viewimagesf0.th.jpg

viewimageob3.th.jpg viewimagekh5.th.jpg

non cantata related.. :P

viewimagewu6.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemmxn4.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemmjk2.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemmgi7.th.jpg

*** Credit Daum CP ***

Downloading 4 avi clips now.. i think it's the making.. :rolleyes:

Edit: those clips doesn't play! :fury: :crazy::angry: wonder what codec they use this time!

Here's the zipped file of the clips.. I couldn't play it.. maybe yoogals have better luck. :P I tried uploading one of the clip to youtube and it doesn't the file process failed too.. :(

http://sharebee.com/7f807fec

*** Credit: Daum CP ***

me i like * raises hands & feet* ofcourse
ok.. I'll upload the vid the next round I go online... hubby just came back.. got to go off soon... :(

shes with my sister in law & her family, we are not that close "you know!" and she seldom call us maybe every xmas or bdays....
he.he.. :) too bad.. maybe it's time you be nice to them.. :P

okie.. gotta run.. see you all again later.

goodmorningbutterflies.gif

YooGals

and 0_hh_witc1.gif

leaving for work now so lovenotes later after trick or treat! muahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

nun3.gif that's me in my nun costume :lol:

WARM HUGS to aalhl, soo143, eliros05, munchee, ade, NicoleYeo, softy, l1nl1n, bleunage48, MissMellis, sarangchul, rain_ghia, lorrainex

Guest calypso78

Holy Cantata coffee beans!! hubbahubba.gif

Angelie you sooo owe me a new keyboard cause the old one is dead...gone.My drooling over the new pics killed my keyboard. oh yeah, and thank you for the lovely lovely pics dear.

Guest pachlex

boy am i glad i checked back here today... those cantata pics are just... to die for. :wub:

thanks for the photos angelie... *hugs you* i miss you all, i do i really do.

you don't even know how nice it felt to see those photos of GY. i missed his face! T___T

imagine??? i haven't seen his face since the last time i posted... [well, except in my sig

and in my avie back at the other forum.] but you know what i mean. :c

and what's this? KAI's getting married?!?! now i really regret not being able to visit!!!

*RUNS OVER AND HUGS KAI REAL TIGHT*

i'm so happy for you kai! you know you have my best wishes right?

*hugs you some more!*

- pach

^^ me ish sadness.

Guest mecheko

waaa...angelie...all those cantata CF pics are making me crazy...i'm looking and trying to download it from my hubby's PC and guess what...he came in the room and saw what i was doing and stopped all the downloads...he asked me to download into my own laptop...so jealous of him... before he was quite jealous of takuya kimura and lee dong wook... but now seeing how Yoo made me even learn photoshop so that i'll be able to do my own avatar, siggy and wallies of Yoo...he got pretty jealous....hehehehe...what to do... YooWives have to shae their love with the hubby and Baby Yoo as well...hehehehe...

reading this i hope tangtang won't feel any regrets of the upcoming wedding...wedding life is real nice...living and sharing things with your love one...snuggling together...and it is best if the two of you share some kind of same intereset...like me and my hubby...we love to watch japanese and korean drama or movie as well...though i love it more than he is...and he is kinda picky with the type of material...he only loves to see them if it is funny...not those soapy ones lah... CONGRATULATIONS ANYWAY FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!

queennniiieee...yup i finally found my way back...hehehehe...been pretty busy with work before...and kinda lazy to do all those backpaging......anyway...i'm still around though not that frequent as beforelah... love the pics you did (backpaginglah....) of Yoo from don't know which post or page...hehehehe...

More cantata...

Edit: those clips doesn't play! :fury: :crazy::angry: wonder what codec they use this time!

Here's the zipped file of the clips.. I couldn't play it.. maybe yoogals have better luck. :P I tried uploading one of the clip to youtube and it doesn't the file process failed too.. :(

ok.. I'll upload the vid the next round I go online... hubby just came back.. got to go off soon... :(

can't help but sneak in here......my angel, the 1st and last one didn't open but i had luck with 2nd and 3rd...... jesus h christ....... love him most especially in his barista uniform..... reminds me of youknowwhat!

ciao..... back to work! oopssssssssss didn't even thank you..... but you know lieb08maus.gif right?

Hello there ajima888, calypso78, mecheko, ghjs17, Pat_Yoo, jodi_aries ! good morning pach! saw yoo OC!

More cantata...

all file plays well with GOM

the 1st file is BTS/MAKING

2nd,3rd,4th files are all the same as the one you posted earlier

Guest queeninmycastle

artwork36.jpg

SWEET JESUS

THOSE cantata pictures blew me off.

my gosh...major drooling time again.

wahhhhhhh angel unnie close that mouth or else...Yoor keyboard will not function also.bwahaha

caly,...its bcoz yoo are drooling like that...thats why keyboard got wet and....died.

*WARNING* if you intend to drool over those cantata GOODIES be sure to have little container with you to spit-on.bwahahaha

me... just died and went to 7th heaven.

*smack* myself...gotta return...to save all those pictures...*ding-dong*

*bang my head*...*faint*

hello again everyone.... lunch break so sneaking in here again.... :lol:

my angel.... here they are...

requesting maximum tolerance from everybody- didn't have time to resize the pics! like i told my angel, i think yoo had the best form here and like his hair like that too.

cprenov3.jpgcprenov2.jpg

and out of boredom

swornbrotherscopy.jpg

Guest luckyvhang

hello everyone! totally off subject........................

so many pages to backthread. will have to do it after i take my daughter out trick o treating.

also, just stopping by to say Happy Halloween and have a safe one.

something i put together so enjoy!

hhchicken.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjry1.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjrz3.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjry9.th.jpg

*** Credit: Daum GY ***

haha.. my faye. you know what? that gif of cute little nun reminds me of whoopie goldberg in sister act. :D

Holy Cantata coffee beans!!

Angelie you sooo owe me a new keyboard cause the old one is dead...gone.My drooling over the new pics killed my keyboard. oh yeah, and thank you for the lovely lovely pics dear.

hohoho!!! Your keyboard dead huh, Liron? I guess I must have killed a lot of YooGals keyboard out there too! LOL!!! I killed my mouse because of too many clickings! he.he. :lol:

boy am i glad i checked back here today... those cantata pics are just... to die for. :wub:

thanks for the photos angelie... *hugs you* i miss you all, i do i really do.

you don't even know how nice it felt to see those photos of GY. i missed his face! T___T

hey there pach.. so good to see you dropping by again... :) those cantata pics were a surprise to me too when I pick a topic to click on in dcGY.. the more I click the more pic came out.. totally went to cloud 9.. ha.ha..

waaa...angelie...all those cantata CF pics are making me crazy...i'm looking and trying to download it from my hubby's PC and guess what...he came in the room and saw what i was doing and stopped all the downloads...he asked me to download into my own laptop...so jealous of him... before he was quite jealous of takuya kimura and lee dong wook... but now seeing how Yoo made me even learn photoshop so that i'll be able to do my own avatar, siggy and wallies of Yoo...he got pretty jealous....hehehehe...what to do... YooWives have to shae their love with the hubby and Baby Yoo as well...hehehehe...
mecheko.. you are back again.. yay! oh wow! your hubby is really jealous! haha.. at least my hubby don't do that.. :P But you are right! YooWives have to divide their love for hubby and baby Yoo.. but do you think Yoowives have more love channeled to baby Yoo instead? :P

can't help but sneak in here......my angel, the 1st and last one didn't open but i had luck with 2nd and 3rd...... jesus h christ....... love him most especially in his barista uniform..... reminds me of youknowwhat!

ciao..... back to work! oopssssssssss didn't even thank you..... but you know http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F.../lieb08maus.gif right?

yes.. I love you too my faye.. :)

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenmro1.gif

happy you hear that you had luck with the clips, my faye.. are you using GOM As well? I wonder why it won't open in other player.. I've even downloaded new codecs and it still won't let me open.. I'll try to install GOM later, which I'm a bit relunctant to do.. the last time I install it messes up my media player classic.. :angry:

proud to present YoOloween night :rolleyes: SpiderYoO
thanks for the "yooloween" art orangechocolate. That is a cute name.. :)

all file plays well with GOM

ic.. I don't know what those files are because it's all written in Korean... Translator doesn't give me any meaning at all... Anyone out there can convert the clip into something playable on normal media player? i tried to convert it but all the software I use gives me error. :(

wahhhhhhh angel unnie close that mouth or else...Yoor keyboard will not function also.bwahaha

caly,...its bcoz yoo are drooling like that...thats why keyboard got wet and....died.

ha.ha.. I hope your keyboard is still ok, queenie.. :D YooGals died drooling over the pics and the keyboard goes with it... and not to mention my mouse too! lol!!

my angel.... here they are...

requesting maximum tolerance from everybody- didn't have time to resize the pics! like i told my angel, i think yoo had the best form here and like his hair like that too.

hhmm... yummilicious is all I can say... yummy yummy yummy.. lol!!

and out of boredom
wah!! my faye is coming out with artwork too!! keep them coming dear.. :)

luckyvhang... that baby Yoo in chicky costume is so cute.. :rolleyes:

Guest calypso78

(nana) all file plays well with GOM

Yes, most definitely! Gom is the only player which actually identifies that certain compression type they used when making/compressing those videos.

How cute is GY when he drops the bottle in the middle if shooting...just too adorable and yes it is the famous cafיe they used to shoot Coffee Prince in.

How cute is GY when he drops the bottle in the middle if shooting...just too adorable and yes it is the famous cafיe they used to shoot Coffee Prince in.
finally watched the making.. ha.ha.. baby Yoo is really adorable, when he nearly drops the bottle.. and he look so funny in that chef costume with big buttons. lol!!!

(luckyvhang)

hello everyone! totally off subject........................

so many pages to backthread. will have to do it after i take my daughter out trick o treating.

also, just stopping by to say Happy Halloween and have a safe one.

something i put together so enjoy!

that is soooooooooo cute...... happy halloween to you too and be safe when you take your kid trick or treating!

(calypso78)

Yes, most definitely! Gom is the only player which actually identifies that certain compression type they used when making/compressing those videos.

i love him in his uniform- he never wore one in CP did he? only manager hong did if i remember right!

(queeninmycastle)

SWEET JESUS

*WARNING* if you intend to drool over those cantata GOODIES be sure to have little container with you to spit-on.bwahahaha

me... just died and went to 7th heaven.

*smack* myself...gotta return...to save all those pictures...*ding-dong*

*bang my head*...*faint*

i agree- never ever ever spill any liquid on your keyboard and major drool is considered as such:lol: ! thanks queenie for the nice art work!

(aalhl aka my angel)

haha.. my faye. you know what? that gif of cute little nun reminds me of whoopie goldberg in sister act.

who can ever forget? she's hilarious!

yes.. I love you too my faye..

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....i knew it! and thanks for the gif in hk's dream sequence..... love it!

happy you hear that you had luck with the clips, my faye.. are you using GOM As well? I wonder why it won't open in other player.. I've even downloaded new codecs and it still won't let me open.. I'll try to install GOM later, which I'm a bit relunctant to do.. the last time I install it messes up my media player classic..

yes i do and i think you better install it- maybe you'll have better luck this time.

wah!! my faye is coming out with artwork too!! keep them coming dear..

borrrred but not too lazy! it's halloween here today; we're all wearing costumes at work and we're on a party mode so i have time to do this.... thanks! here's another one and i just want to give credit to all YooGals- just grabbed pics here and there.... luy yoo all!

gyyehism2.jpg

*waves at sakura_kun, Happytoy, texashot, aalhl, happytoy*

i love him in his uniform- he never wore one in CP did he? only manager hong did if i remember right!

who can ever forget? she's hilarious!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....i knew it! and thanks for the gif in hk's dream sequence..... love it!

yes i do and i think you better install it- maybe you'll have better luck this time.

yes.. I've finally installed GOM and I can view it.. :) You are right, baby Yoo never wear a barista costume in CP... but now we get to see him wearing one.. but I still laugh my head off when I see him in that chef costume. LOL!! and I knew you would love that dream scene.. :D

borrrred but not too lazy! it's halloween here today; we're all wearing costumes at work and we're on a party mode so i have time to do this.... thanks! here's another one and i just want to give credit to all YooGals- just grabbed pics here and there.... luy yoo all!
ahhh... wearing costume even to work? that is so cute!!!