(tangtang)

Thanks for the words, FAYE! Thats what im thinking also, why get married when im not ready yet! Im just getting butterflies in my stomach, everytime my 'engagement' is discussed. Hehehehe! And hope my bf is the right guy. *hugs*

i guess that's a normal reaction coz' i've heard that from friends when they were about to be married. i even have a cousin who backed out a week before the wedding but it's still happy ending coz they still tied the knot two years after. we wish you only the best girl....*hugs back*

LOL! 2 years of waiting after his MS is not that long, eh! I think it must be Goodluck to him.. cause i will be his wife! *evil grin*

or beware? :lol:

(jinkzzmec)

good afternoon Yoogals!!!!Hello one and all...miss YooHouse so much but having a blast here in the Philippines...don't have time to backthread...c'ya all later.Happy Halloween!!!!

likewise neighbor! you can catch up when you come home which is soon anyway, right?

(eganlyen)

yes,it is..the scene confirmed their feeling for each other....i'd suddenly miss CP goin' to re watch it later.

sigh...... i'm on my sixth.......

(calypso78)

Well Fay, i'm willing to be mod only if that includes weekly meetings with the owner of the particular Cy account...cause he needs to get an upclose report on what's happening in his Cy.

:lol: caly.....yoo and yoor ulterior motive! i know what's on your mind girl!

oopssssssss time for bed......

Goodnight18.gif

YooGals! muahhhhhhhhhhhh to all!

Hello babymarzy07, long time no see! Welcome back to Yoohouse.. :)

anyways, i happenned to catch a CF of baby Yoo on tv.. it looksd like coffee? anyone know where i can dl his CFs? looks recent.. thanks so much!
That's the Cantata CF released about a week or so ago..

Cantata http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H67SY4MTasw

Download: http://sharebee.com/db80a376

the thread seems busy as of late^^ hmm.. lots of talk to marriage and stuff.. i feel so out of place! hahhaa im younger than most here it may seem.. ^^
don't worry.. eventhough many of us are married or going to get married, we are all still young at heart .. ;) Anyway, Happy Halloween back to you too.. :D

aahl, ure from Johor? sounds like some place i went to in Malaysia.. hhhehhehe
no.. I'm from Sarawak.. :)

Allhl -> GY clubhouse ...wicked ~!! 2nd a perfect place to camping :rolleyes: I joined yesterday.
h.ehe.. not so perfect yet orangechocolate.. not perfect yet.. Soompi still crazy and access is very slow... :(

Thank for hard work to YOoGals. iam excited about 2 project. Wow…cant wait for feedback Fighting !! Anglie
thank you for your support too orangechocolate.. :)

She is Korean fan..He chatting with his fans in his CY on 30th Oct..and they told him about this news. So, he wrote this message..:)

Yoo starting chatting with them because one of fan post a GY wanted pic in his CY after they knew Yoo online at time (he changing CY's skin).... :lol:

He replied quite a few messages, one of his message:

"hahaha~~I'm laugh out a loud now!!! hehe..laugh myself into convulsions../// ^^ you know what?? I can laugh myself sometimes..it's because of you....you are all soooo cute"

(PS: I think after he saw the wanted pic :P )

You can go to his CY->Free Board, message 46659 46658 to see whole messages..

thanks iluvyoo2 for the information.. haha.. I go to his cyworld also I don't understand a thing they write.. :lol: oh.. so he got attracted to the "wanted" gif.. his reaction is so cute... :lol::rolleyes:

wouldn't it be nice if we could all chat with him online- i swear; it's going to be chaos and there should be moderators to put everything in order.
ha.ha.. my faye... we were already in chaos when that "gong yoo" user turn up here.. what more to say if that user chat with us! it will be more like earthquake! LOL!!

Thanks for that piece of info iluvyoo2 at least now we can be really sure it is Yoo who fusses around with the skins and BGM of his Cy and not his manager or someone else (yeah i had my doubts there). It's very sweet of him to answer his fans and compliment them (how very Han Kyulian of him). Gosh, it must be a mad house right now over there...must. go. have. a look.*runs to cyworld*
yeah.. now we know it's him behind his own cyworld.. he.he.. so how was the house Liron? was it as mad as you thought? :P

-- what?? really ?? my twinnie will get marry?? Wow.... and da Still keeping myself for YoO ^^" ?? Hey.... you can count me on Ha Ha Ha :phew:
buzzzzz buzzzzz... beware orangechocolate... :tongue2: lol!!

BTW, I just found a HQ version for this YTNStar Forever With You coverage. Anyone of YooGals want it? It's an avi file about 120MB in size. :) I will upload it if there are request.

viewimagewi0.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest eganlyen

[m not getting married yet, but i recently got engaged. :lol::lol: Need to prepare myself emotionally, financialy, "physically" i guess.. :P Im not ready yet! LOL! But, im really scared of married life! YAY

why did Yoowives scare you with our experiences...Yoogals one down how many more left?

looo yen you're my partners in crime at the other side hahaha so saturday is for me and YOO... are you sure that YOO will have the sunday OFF? just asking ;)

Yes with those thoughts we have!!! :lol: Yes,baby YOO to rest and to be refresh for his one week activties.Good thing Baby YOO cant understand tagalog or else whe he reads our messages there.. :w00t::vicx:

Welcome Kulet & bebe sam, another YOOpinays hahaha soon baby YOO will invade Phils.Enjoy your stay here!BTW, if you interested guys,were planning to have an EB this nov.30 tentative place MOA.wait are you guys currently here at Phils. :blink:

No problem at all, lyn! As much as we wanted both the cal and PB, we can at least have hopes for the PB. More YOO on that!

Its okay guys,we have our own"tumblers/T-shirt project".The tumblers will be gift to us by Neng..hahaha joke!

OC..... none yet for me .....still keeping myself pure for yoo :lol: but congratulations are in order for tangtang..... actually it should be best wishes for her and congratulations to the groom - he's one lucky dude coz' he's marrying a YooGal!

agree...

Hahaha. My married friends are crazy! They are telling me not to get married yet! :lol: So how can i count of them. But they are the one, who are excited with preparations.. etc! Crazy friends i got, huh! :D
haha!! well, if you are still young, then there is no hurry to get married.. :P But anyhow, I'm sure they are happy for you, that's why they are so excited with the preparations... :)

And thanks to Soompi for that!
oh yeah.. we definitely have to thank soompi for making us reach page 600 faster.. haha!

LOL! 2 years of waiting after his MS is not that long, eh! I think it must be Goodluck to him.. cause i will be his wife! *evil grin*
buzzz buzzzz to you too tangtang.. :tongue2: lol!!

good afternoon Yoogals!!!!Hello one and all...miss YooHouse so much but having a blast here in the Philippines...don't have time to backthread...c'ya all later.Happy Halloween!!!!Hi Tangtang...yes i'm still here in the Philippines.
wow jinkzz! nice to see you again.. you surely can read YooGals mind eh? Everyone asking about you, and you turn up.. he.he. :D

Guest sodami-2

according to the Korean news, I think it mention that GY was attending a movie premiere or something for Tokyo Tower ont he 24th... :unsure:

yes.. i read something like that before too, but I don't remember those names.. and I remember he mention Tokyo Tower.

it seems like the news was posted today, and the article mention about 24th-25th.. so must be around that time.. must hunt for the interview.. :P

sodami-2, this is the new download links for Screen Episode 11.

Eppi 11 001 - http://sharebee.com/39ec9e1a

Eppi 11 002 - http://sharebee.com/c89d1e7f

Eppi 11 003 - http://sharebee.com/7ac2224c

58637811vj0.jpg

viewimagemq2.jpg

OMG! This scene just turned R-rate.. LOL!!

viewimageme5.th.gif

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Eppi 11 002 and Eppi 11 003 , It's same file , Then I can't join file

Guest queeninmycastle

YOOHouse runs wild again...it has been just 12hours that im away and here i go backreading 3 pages already...im not complaining...im enjoying each and every single post yooGals put-up...nice way to cure depression huh!.

my way of replying...this is just random...not A-Z again bwahahaha.

faye- ei gurl why are u still up wee hours of the morning huh?cant just get enough of this house are you?... happy trick or treating girl. OMO you in nun costume? i cant hardly visualize it bwahahaha.

angel-U are so right in there...Me and my wild thinking *busted*...coz i just remember that EC was drinking wine before the special moment happened, right?

talking about anti's---> bless their heart...they can say whatever they want as long as its not below the belt. "i would fight them tooth and nail"...when worse comes to worse hahaha.unnie YOO are so not over with Ohui cf yet?still wishing to hear his voice?poor you...but me is wishing also hahaha.*blush*

clubhouse and YOOhouse- poor net connection...so hurry-up with the Mansion so we can enjoy it fully over there...no pressure though (luvYoo unnie) unromantically? yes unromantically..sisterly yup.

lorrainex- WELCOME to YOOHouse as always hope yoo enjoyed your stay here.

and thank you for sharing that translated message of BABY YOO...'twas indeed so touching.

happytoy- like you.i would want also to buy that calendar thingy...but im afraid that would kinnda look crazy looking for it in the international market here in atlanta.oh well what the heck...if i have time to hunt i will.confuse? hahaha

kai- you are *banging* your head again...how about *nosebleeding*?hahaha

do i missed phil? i really am homesick cant wait to go home.

Ya! u are asking me about marriage? bwahahaha you ask the wrong person kai...im not married yet...@ my age although at times i get worried but then im still enjoying my being single and carefree...as they say SINGLE blessedness is a CELEBRATION...so yeah im still celebrating.*wink* might as well seek advice to some expert YOOwives about it.and dont worry too much..everything will fall in the right perspectives.aiyt!

neng- WELCOME back...hows the break? we missed yoo too.

im gonna let you in for some BIG secret neng...my reason of looking forward to go home every nyt after work is... BABY YOO, YOOHouse and YOOGals...if not for this... i dunno...home would be just like a tomb for me.NOTHING to look forward to.luckily heaven bless me with people like ALL of YOO...who keeps my sanity intact.hahaha. so as you have said...YOO makes me feel alive and happy in a lot of ways.

nana- much as i love to see that string...i guess my poor eyesight wont cooperate.

i will just take your word for it...and will just use my wild imagination instead hahaha.

BTW, i casted my vote already @ the other site.i dunno if its correct or not.

kulet- BETTER late that NEVEr at all...continue giggling girl...there'll be more of him to come i hope.

miss ellie- so happy that you are back.

yoo as my brother? YAY! even if im just his sworn sister i wouldn't mind at all as long as i can be by his side...i'll be happy with that.( familiar line huh?) hehehe

laylay- if you can find the calendar there in LA dont forget to share it here ok?hehe

mecheko- OMO! you finally found your way back here in YOOHOuse.glad to see you again.how you've been doin?

hubby bein jealous? bet he will..with you being GAGA over Yoo ...tsk tsk tsk poor YOOwives.hahaha

babymarzy- welcome back...yoohouse will always have something to talk about...hope you share your thoughts also. in that way...we can keep this house alive.

OC- happy halloween dear...what is it... a trick or a treat?

trick? BABY YOO is online here @ YOOhouse...bwahahaha watta poor trick i have...but have constantly been wishing it would happen.

treat? tons of GOODIES...take your fill.

iluvyoo2- so glad to finally know that BABY YOO is the one responsible for changing his CY.although im jealous bcoz...its only CY and YOO& i that he recognized.nonetheless YOOHOuse will always be here for him.liked it or not hehehe.

caly- what? you'll be the CY mod? Ya! you'll be the first to break the rules there.

with you and your wicked intentions?...i dont think so LMAO.

oMo..OMO...Omo...can you leave a message in his CY? if so...will you give him a hint about our HOUSE, the clubhouse and the international House as well?.

jinkz- how have you been? it feels like you've been away for long time already...we missed you terribly.

how's PHIL?do you still find it the same as it used to be?

you take care ok...we'll be looking forward to the day you come back in this House and fill it again with your lovely artworks.

sodami- WELCOME to YOOHouse.

anne- i just made my way back in the other site.although i cant promise to be there always but yoo all still have my full support.i just need a reminder once in a while.

im happy that your baby is okay now...so painful to see children get sick since they cannot voice out whats really bothering them.*sigh*

anymore YOOGALS getting hitched?

Eppi 11 002 and Eppi 11 003 , It's same file , Then I can't join file
ahh.. sorry sodami-2.. I put the wrong link.. :) well, actually the display link for part 3 is correct, but I copied the wrong URL for the clickable link.. :P

i saw that scene on youtube and was shocked.... she was stunned in the beginning and then she kissed him back....naughty naughty :lol: if it was me whether or not i'm in a nun's habit, first thing i would do is avoid fainting so i could kiss him back :lol:
actually the kisses in She's on Duty were the once which makes me go gaga over baby YOO's kissing skills.. there wasn't a passionate kiss in BTSC, so I didn't know how his kissing skill is.. so when I saw She's on Duty, I was like "hmmm.. yummy".. LOL!! Kiss him back huh?!! beware of LBs.. heheheh :P

Welcome Back Neng! Finally i can do my replies now...my son was in good shape now...thanks to all my friends for the concerned.**send my hugs to yoo all**
good to hear that... *hug back to you too* :)

yes,it is..the scene confirmed their feeling for each other....i'd suddenly miss CP goin' to re watch it later.
you miss CP? nana makes me wanna download the 1.4 GB version too!! but that has to wait until i finish hunting down all the videos in dcGY CB.. haha

Yes, i found it he will serve in Uijeongbudong,Gyeonggi.I wonder if his korean fans can visit him.
wah!!! you really went to look for it.. I don't even have an idea which page that was! :o

Guest babymarzy07

Hi, babymarzy07! Welcome Back! Yoo had two new CFs, the Cantata...ta..ta and Ohui. You can check on the backpages for the clips. :lol: Cant remember the exact page...

lol sounds like something from a kdrama.. ur going to have one of those engagement parties?

thanks for the reply tangtang! :)

im gonna reach out and say ur from the Phils too? ^^

Hello babymarzy07, long time no see! Welcome back to Yoohouse.. :)

That's the Cantata CF released about a week or so ago..

Cantata http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H67SY4MTasw

Download: http://sharebee.com/db80a376

don't worry.. eventhough many of us are married or going to get married, we are all still young at heart .. ;) Anyway, Happy Halloween back to you too.. :D

no.. I'm from Sarawak.. :)

thanks for the link aahl.. :)

that's the one!

lol true true, we can all be young at heart.. ^^

what's important is who you are despite the age..

sarawak :)

lol im somewhere near..

its in the same area and its under malaysia right? hehehe

thanks for the link aahl.. :)

that's the one!

no problem babymarzy07.. :)

sarawak :)

lol im somewhere near..

its in the same area and its under malaysia right? hehehe

yes.. sarawak is one of the state of Malaysia.. East Malaysia to be exact.. I'm in Kuching. So you are somewhere near.. how near? :P

why did Yoowives scare you with our experiences...Yoogals one down how many more left?
haha Anne.. she sounds like she got more influence by EC than we do.. lol!! and I'm sure there are lots of YooGals left still.. :)

angel-U are so right in there...Me and my wild thinking *busted*...coz i just remember that EC was drinking wine before the special moment happened, right?

talking about anti's---> bless their heart...they can say whatever they want as long as its not below the belt. "i would fight them tooth and nail"...when worse comes to worse hahaha.unnie YOO are so not over with Ohui cf yet?still wishing to hear his voice?poor you...but me is wishing also hahaha.*blush*

clubhouse and YOOhouse- poor net connection...so hurry-up with the Mansion so we can enjoy it fully over there...no pressure though (luvYoo unnie) unromantically? yes unromantically..sisterly yup.

ha.ha.. yes.. you are very busted queenie! lol!! yes.. yes... EC had wine before that special moment.. she was longing for it.. haha!!

nope.. I'm not over Ohui yet... I'm still longing to hear his voice.. haha.. and wishing that there will be a "sequel" to it.. :P and I'm not over cantata either because I'm still hearing his voice in my head.. :)

haha.. I hope the mansion can support all of us and not end up like yoohouse and clubhouse too.. lol!!

Guest calypso78

yeah.. now we know it's him behind his own cyworld.. he.he.. so how was the house Liron? was it as mad as you thought?

Yep Angelie ,Madder than i thought! The pages went flying by with a bat of a (single) eyelid (hahaha). The post was on page 88!! in less than a day his board got 88 pages, can you imagine that?! Hells no, i don't wanna be the mod cause really...88 pages ...*sigh* B)

caly- what? you'll be the CY mod? Ya! you'll be the first to break the rules there.

with you and your wicked intentions?...i dont think so LMAO.

oMo..OMO...Omo...can you leave a message in his CY? if so...will you give him a hint about our HOUSE, the clubhouse and the international House as well?.

Nope, i have abandoned the mod idea Queen. It's a mad house over there and it's all in Hangul :angry: . just reading one sentence takes eternity for me so imagine me trying to read gazillion pages everyday?! I would have retired from my work and become a grandmother by the time i manage to read so many pages. :D

Yep Angelie ,Madder than i thought! The pages went flying by with a bat of a (single) eyelid (hahaha). The post was on page 88!! in less than a day his board got 88 pages, can you imagine that?! Hells no, i don't wanna be the mod cause really...88 pages ...*sigh* B)
lol!!! 88 pages!! wow! I'll faint if I were to moderate that! I'm already having a hard time back reading when this thread moved 1 page.. :lol:

okie.. time to pick hubby up.. catch up with yoogals again tonight. ;)

Guest sodami-2

ahh.. sorry sodami-2.. I put the wrong link.. :) well, actually the display link for part 3 is correct, but I copied the wrong URL for the clickable link.. :P

actually the kisses in She's on Duty were the once which makes me go gaga over baby YOO's kissing skills.. there wasn't a passionate kiss in BTSC, so I didn't know how his kissing skill is.. so when I saw She's on Duty, I was like "hmmm.. yummy".. LOL!! Kiss him back huh?!! beware of LBs.. heheheh :P

good to hear that... *hug back to you too* :)

you miss CP? nana makes me wanna download the 1.4 GB version too!! but that has to wait until i finish hunting down all the videos in dcGY CB.. haha

wah!!! you really went to look for it.. I don't even have an idea which page that was! :o

Thank you very much :)

Guest mendyoo

good evening YOOGALS... 8:00pm manila time

time for replies...

there's a possibility if cdjapan & hmv will have YOO's calendar next month, coz arashi's cal will be on pre order by next month...

i have to clear my cc this month so i can order on dec incase they're going to have yoo's cal.

as o f 6pm i checked cdjapn & hmv and amazon jp they dont have it yet

and there's still yesasia, hope yesasia will have it too soon

hi nana...

you're much in knowhow when it comes to the "japan" thing hehehe so i leave it to you...

hope we'll be in luck... it'll be a nice christmas presents for ourselves.

ME ! ME ! PICK ME! I wanna be the mod over at Yoo's Cy even though it takes me an hour (i kid you not) to read one sentence in Hangul and still not understand it. :phew:

Thanks for that piece of info iluvyoo2 at least now we can be really sure it is Yoo who fusses around with the skins and BGM of his Cy and not his manager or someone else (yeah i had my doubts there). It's very sweet of him to answer his fans and compliment them (how very Han Kyulian of him). Gosh, it must be a mad house right now over there...must. go. have. a look.*runs to cyworld*

Ok, so i went to check it out and it's not ms 46659 but 46658...and wow, total mayhem over there.The message is on page 88 right now if anyone is interested.

caly is volunteering for the work hahaha... go go go...

yeah... it's really nice to know that's it's YOO... a personal touch beats anything.

Guest mendyoo
-- Hi mendyoo ... long time no see your goodies !! still cool !!btw, Every YoOGals look worries about GY's PB and calendar !! And me too ?? :sweatingbullets: i try to contact a japanese goodies shop's owner and search for GY's. I hope he could. <_<
hi orangechocolate (do you have a short nik?)been away... miss you guys and yoohouse... and YOO!at least you have contact with a japanese... i like to have YOO's PB...
you got 3 and almost didn't feel it- for us here; weekends are just like a dream! THANKS my friend! i'm too lazy to do ps so i leave that to yoo guys; you're doing such a wonderful job..... let lazy me just stick to my gif animations :lol:
that's life in the fast lane FAYE... . but i really like those gif animations... amusing and fun to look at...
yes! yes! kulet :lol:
hello kulet... i'll call you that oki?just post post and away here...
I'll take him no matter what too.. :) and I love his watery eyes... for me, HK is as real as GY.. :)
so when we take GY... we take HK too... they're just one. we'll just take him... take him... and take him :lol:
Well, I've been loving him before CP, CP just made me love him even more... :)
said it right angelie... the more we see him... the more we love him.
Hi mendyoo~Yes yes. Good actor, handsome and good singer. All in one xDhuh? Me? No way! I'm too afraid of what the Yoogals might do to me if i don't share him with you all. Just look at the girl in the Ohui CF! Hahahaha!!
hi Ellie....you can't find somebody any better than that huh... they're a very rare breed.we only share YOO with the YOOGALS hahaha outside of the house? he's all mine :lol: nana is so pissed off with that girl hahaha
ROFLOL!I don't think any of us can calm down and think of GY as only a brother.. that is if he'snot our sworn brother :rolleyes::P:lol:
no brother for me when it comes to YOO ;)
Welcome Back, NENG! You had your vacation, no? :P I will be having mine tom.. Will go to the province and do some loooonnnnggg sleeps! :lol: And i miss my cats...
so it's a happy vacation for you kai... you love cats just like ken huh? oki... take lotsa sleeps and i'm sure you'll have lotsa YOODREAM...
Neng, totally! And it fits his skintone!
uhuh... major drooling time in those....
She is Korean fan..He chatting with his fans in his CY on 30th Oct..and they told him about this news. So, he wrote this message..:)Yoo starting chatting with them because one of fan post a GY wanted pic in his CY after they knew Yoo online at time (he changing CY's skin).... :lol: He replied quite a few messages, one of his message:"hahaha~~I'm laugh out a loud now!!! hehe..laugh myself into convulsions../// ^^ you know what?? I can laugh myself sometimes..it's because of you....you are all soooo cute"(PS: I think after he saw the wanted pic :P )
thanks for this bits iluvyoo2...

Cantata poster?? or another version of CF?? :P That lucky bottle again.... :lol:

viewimageeb5.jpg

Ok.. I think it's a poster.. here's another one.. :)

viewimageiq1.jpg

hmm... maybe website capture or a CF story... 3 more.. haha

viewimagehf7.th.jpg viewimagexx6.th.jpg viewimagehu6.th.jpg

okie.. some more... :wub:

viewimagebh0.th.jpg viewimageao1.th.jpg viewimageyv9.th.jpg viewimageth3.th.jpg

viewimagevz2.th.jpg viewimagehh4.th.jpg viewimagezh8.th.jpg

viewimagett1.th.jpg viewimageyc1.th.jpg viewimagedv8.th.jpg viewimageyq7.th.jpg

said it right angelie... the more we see him... the more we love him.
yeah.. and seeing those cantata pics I'm drooling all over again.. :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Guest eganlyen

buzzz buzzzz to you too tangtang.. :tongue2: lol!!

hahaha looks like youre ready your LB Angel,Kai hurry hide yourself...oopss I'm goin' to grab baby YOO, you cant hide at his back!! :lol:

Angel, Thanks for the Cantata pics...i think it is Print Ads of cantata coffee.Look at his lips :blink: ...yes that bottle was so lucky :fury: .

Goodevening Yoogals!esp to all my lovely gals Angel,Kai,Neng,Lyn,Pach,Faye,Queeny&Beth.

Angel, Thanks for the Cantata pics...i think it is Print Ads of cantata coffee.Look at his lips :blink: ...yes that bottle was so lucky :fury: .
it's from the website here - http://www.coffeecantata.co.kr/cantata_main/main.html

viewimagehb8.th.jpg viewimagejh7.th.jpg viewimagect2.th.jpg viewimagewb0.th.jpg

viewimageme5.th.jpg viewimagefw3.th.jpg viewimagept7.th.jpg viewimageod1.th.jpg

viewimageyz9.th.jpg viewimageia7.th.jpg viewimagewm4.th.jpg viewimagedh0.th.jpg

viewimagepp7.th.jpg viewimagesq4.th.jpg viewimagerc8.th.jpg viewimagerc3.th.jpg

viewimageyc7.th.jpg viewimagemn5.th.jpg viewimagepr7.th.jpg viewimagejs7.th.jpg

viewimageze2.th.jpg viewimageyo8.th.jpg viewimageuk3.th.jpg viewimagees3.th.jpg

viewimagepy6.th.jpg viewimagena9.th.jpg

:sweatingbullets: DC GY is flooding with pics now..

edit: hmm.. not flooding but exploding with pics.. :w00t:

sorry if there are duplicates.. coz I'm going wacko already drooling at those pics.. :P some with writings, some without, and some flip to the left flip to the right, colored, black and white.. i'm so confused now.. LOL!!

and someone save the shockwave file...

Cantata CF Story - http://sharebee.com/b6b890cd

Guest mendyoo
Cantata poster?? or another version of CF?? :P That lucky bottle again.... :lol:http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9472/viewimageeb5.jpgOk.. I think it's a poster.. here's another one.. :)hmm... maybe website capture or a CF story... 3 more.. hahaokie.. some more... :wub:
oh oh angelie... i think i need an oxygen in here...thanks a bunch for this pics... you're really our angel...
yeah.. and seeing those cantata pics I'm drooling all over again.. :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:
it's major drooling time YOOGALS...better grab a hankie or a towel... me i prefer my blanket :lol:
hahaha looks like youre ready your LB Angel,Kai hurry hide yourself...oopss I'm goin' to grab baby YOO, you cant hide at his back!! :lol: Angel, Thanks for the Cantata pics...i think it is Print Ads of cantata coffee.Look at his lips :blink: ...yes that bottle was so lucky :fury: .Goodevening Yoogals!esp to all my lovely gals Angel,Kai,Neng,Lyn,Pach,Faye,Queeny&Beth.
hi yen... that lucky bottle again hahaha better be a bottle than another of a kind...you're my lovely gal too... wave at you...