Guest DeAiCafe

Good evening Girls.

since my school opened I've never come here...(TT)

If I manage my schedule,,I may have more time to play internet....

I've just known that Yoo will put on sale in japan,right?

:o That's goodddd........

Guest queeninmycastle

GOOD Morning/evening YOOGALS

im just gonna make my quick post before going to work.gonna do my endless reply later after work.

YOO all have a GOODday/nyt. mwaaah

artwork35.jpg

*wave* to caly...saw you online. :D

hello bebe sam and welcome to YooHouse ... feel at home and just enjoy the goodies our YooGals & YooWives so unselfishly share with us! like you, i'm hoping too that he dates YEH (just being honest!) and my eyes are closed on /refusing to read any articles about him dating any other girl :lol: ....

:lol: it's ok if he's dating someone else but it would be much ok for me if he dated YEH! haha!

thanks for the welcome FAYE19! :)

bebe sam- welcome To YOOHouse as well...more YOOpinay in the house!

hi! thanks for the welcome as well! :) just call me Bebe. and yes, im pinay... and proud! :D

Guest calypso78

YOO all have a GOODday/nyt. mwaaah

*wave* to caly...saw you online. :D

*Waves back to Queen*, have a nice day at work. :)

npe5deunvanillaxx8.jpg

npe10ceunvanillarw8.jpg

Credit: blog.naver.com/eunvanilla

he had tried various hair cuts... he look good in some... on others... never mind :lol: but i'll take him whichever which way

those tears at the edge... that's what i like. watery eyes...

he gave life to HK... that's why it's hard to separate HK from GY... on my part.

I'll take him no matter what too.. :) and I love his watery eyes... for me, HK is as real as GY.. :)

we're sure of what we feel for YOO...it's not just bcoz of CP or what...
Well, I've been loving him before CP, CP just made me love him even more... :)

waching a rebellious character can really be annoying...i agree with you angelie. but he make it funny and lovable... that's what separate him from the others i think...
yeah.. I think that's the trick... :)

thank you to all the yoogals who welcomed me here.

i'm still giggling over him while watching cp everytime before i go to sleep.

better late than never. haha!

hello there copperkey_kulet. Good to see you back in the house.. ;) So CP acts as your bedtime story eh? Well, it's never to late to get to know him. :)

it's never too late to feel what the youngsters feel... at least in knowing YOO... we feel alive again and back to our younger days.
YAY!!! :D

Thank for welcome back. This is so special meaning to me. *Big big Hug*
*hug* back to you too orangechocolate.

Why yOo so nice guy. He is a actor and as a ordinary man in same time.

This is why i cant stop thinkin' of YOooo. -__-"

yes.. he is very ordinary man.. and that is one of the reason I love him too... :)

and the youkorea site is so mean!!!!!! they dont allow international order! only for japan residence only! huhuhu looks like my 1st YOO japanese cal will go bye bye for the meantime... i hope cdjapan & hmv will released soon
ha.ha.. well, many Japanese sites caters for Japanese only.. I even had to ask my friend to register an account for me at some of the Japanese sites !

yup... that's the one! the scene where yeh had a splinter of something and yoo immediately took off his gloves and gave it to him/her... and ohhhhhh stealing glances......
ha.ha.. yeah.. that stealing glances which makes me think EC starts to like HK.. haha

Hello DeAiCafe.. It has been a while since your last visit... Welcome back. :) yes.. baby YOO will have his calendar and photobook on sale in Japan soon.. ^^

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemmnm3.th.jpg

*** Credit: Daum GY ***

Pic on his school record..

npe47eunvanillayc0.jpg

CP BTS during break time..

npe45eunvanillaao0.jpg

npe41eunvanillaqr6.th.jpg npe3deunvanillapl7.th.jpg npe5beunvanillann1.th.jpg

*** Credit: eunvanilla blog ***

viewimagesr6.jpg

viewimageoq3.th.jpg viewimageja5.th.jpg viewimageqo9.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

photoshoot for PB..

npe17bbb998xv6.jpgnpe11bbb998yt9.jpg

*** Credit: bbb998 blog ***

hello there copperkey_kulet. Good to see you back in the house.. ;) So CP acts as your bedtime story eh? Well, it's never to late to get to know him. :)

yep! that's right. still wishing there will be a possibility that he can be included in my dream. ;)

i've only watched him in movies and love him there especially those movies with sun-ah. but never had a chance to watch his series. only this one.

Hey there kimone! Good to see you dropping by again.. :)

yep! that's right. still wishing there will be a possibility that he can be included in my dream. ;)

i've only watched him in movies and love him there especially those movies with sun-ah. but never had a chance to watch his series. only this one.

lol! I'm sure you will dream of baby Yoo one day, copperkey_kulet. You definitely should watch all his work if you have time... for me, every piece of his work is worth watching... and if you like CP, you should not miss out Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. ;)

Flying Saucer and Star Time Machine

viewimageqe1.th.jpg viewimagedd4.th.jpg

ha.ha.. well, many Japanese sites caters for Japanese only.. I even had to ask my friend to register an account for me at some of the Japanese sites !

well i can register using my inlaws addy, my only problem is that they would deliver the cal in that address and how can i get it,

my hubby will not allow me to ask my mother inlaw to sent it to me. shes 82yrs old granny already.

morning queen, pls visit tsinoy to vote pls.

Guest MissMellis

Hello girls~

I'm back xD Oh my, i've been gone for a few days only and

we're already on our way to 540 pages? I had to do some serious

backreading .___. I've been doing it since yesterday.

and.. sorry all for the late reply >__>

yes.. OHui is missing something because of his voice... nothing else is different.. only his smexy voice is missing.. :P

I love OHui too.. he has so many cute and adorable expression.. but I still think it lacks his voice.. if he's the one who did the voice-over, that will be perfect.. :P

my dear ellie, GY sang For A While during this Forever with You fans meet on 28th Aug. :)

*nods* I couldn't agree more. The voice is missing. If it was him doing the

voice over it would be pure perfection. *sigh* How i wish t.t

Oh he did? Hmm, i can't seem to find the vid..

ELLIE! i thought you suddenly remember your dream.. and its about YOO and me, thats why you colored my name so red! :lol: *hides from the LB*

*tight hugs to you*

Hahahaha, how i wish i could remember just on bit of my dream. But

i don't. *bangs head*

I hate my dreams sometimes!

*hugs back*

And btw, are you getting engaged?

CONGRATS!! <3

miss ellie- unbelievable yoo dreamt of BABY YOO yet yoo forgot what was it about hehehe.a lot of yoogals wanted to dream about our BABYYOO but no luck...and here yoo are with 3 dreams but yoo cannot remember even 1 out of 3?tsk...tsk..tsk hehehe

Sorry to all who wants to dream abt GY. Sure i did dream abt him 3 times

but i can't remember any of my dreams so it doesn't count right?

I knooow ! I just wish that i never had the dreams from the beginning

so i wouldn't be suffering right now T___T

hello Ellie...GY will be a household name in no time... he's one good actor and a fine man to booth... so nothing can go wrong.we share YOO's love... but you don't want to share him with others huh... ;)

Hi mendyoo~

Yes yes. Good actor, handsome and good singer. All in one xD

huh? Me? No way! I'm too afraid of what the Yoogals

might do to me if i don't share him with you all. Just look

at the girl in the Ohui CF! Hahahaha!!

-||-

Bday party: what the hell's wrong with the cameraman at YEH party?

grrrr, would it kill them if they just showed us his face? I mean

really, What the heck?!?!

Oh well, at least we saw his shadow and heard his voice (even though

it was a girlie voice which btw cracked me up) and we saw his arm too..

NEXT - his face! :D

The interview with Joe: I just wanna pinch his cheeks XD

They're very very very tempting :lol:

Cal: He's doing a calendar too? Mang, those lucky lucky japanese

fans! How i wish i lived in Japan or at least had a friend there..

but wait, i do have a friend who loves japanese stuff and she has lots

of friends there.. I wonder if i can ask her to ask her friend to buy

me a calendar! kekekeke

popseoul: Reg. this whole issue with popseoul's comment on GY -

i've got NO COMMENTS since all popseoul does is to bash ppl <_<

(but she has never posted anything bad abt GY before =S)

GY clubhouse: OMG! Thank you Angelie for all your hard work!

I'm so happy that we have a clubhouse now.

Oh and before i forget...

Welcome to all the newbies! I hope you enjoy

your stay here and don't be shy to post okay?~

YOOgals: I miss you all <3

Hello YooGals from A-Z! one more night and it's halloween here! i'm already excited to be a nun even for a day. it's only for dressing up so that doesn't mean i should calm down and think of Yoo as my brother :lol:

(DeAiCafe)

Good evening Girls.

since my school opened I've never come here...(TT)

If I manage my schedule,,I may have more time to play internet....

I've just known that Yoo will put on sale in japan,right?

That's goodddd........

Hello DAC ... Yoo will be happy that you are prioritizing your studies... there's always a time for internet and i was once told.... YooHouse will just be here....waiting for you :lol:

(queeninmycastle)

GOOD Morning/evening YOOGALS

im just gonna make my quick post before going to work.gonna do my endless reply later after work.

YOO all have a GOODday/nyt. Mwaaah

yes queenie....we all need a little inspiration before we go to work....see you later!

(bebe sam)

it's ok if he's dating someone else but it would be much ok for me if he dated YEH! haha!

thanks for the welcome FAYE19!

no problem- we are one big happy Yoo family :P

(aalhl aka my angel)

ha.ha.. yeah.. that stealing glances which makes me think EC starts to like HK.. haha

correct! while HK started getting impressed with EC when he saw his/her daily schedule at the martial arts school

(kimone)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

AUTUMN HARVEST

ETC

likewise kimone....nice to see you back!

*waves* at lily00, vi4vi2002, CCAY, Happytoy, shihchinchin, MissMellis, betchay830

my pics of the day

sleepover3.jpgsleepover4.jpg

sleepover5.jpgsleepover6.jpg

and my quote for the day

There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother.

~Astrid Alauda

OMG... a couple of days more and my neighbor (jinnkz) is back! i'm pretty sure the 12-day vacation is not enough! wherever you are neighbor.... enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Guest MissMellis

Hello YooGals from A-Z! one more night and it's halloween here! i'm already excited to be a nun even for a day. it's only for dressing up so that doesn't mean i should calm down and think of Yoo as my brother :lol:

ROFLOL!

I don't think any of us can calm down and

think of GY as only a brother.. that is if he's

not our sworn brother :rolleyes::P:lol:

Guest mecheko

morning to all YOOGALS!!!

sorry for not hanging around this house for such a long time...

heard from tika about the calendar release...well, i don't think i will be able to buy one...my hubby will be too jealous if i do... so, if anyone did purchase them...don't forget to share yaaaa.....hehehehe...

Guest tangtang

GOOD MAWNING YOOGALS!

Its nice to see that i had been out only for a night, and the house is moving uber fast! YEY!! More YOOGALS are coming! *throws confetti*

...backpaging

*waves at jiji_jc, oatty, junji1122, FAYE19, jzx, MissMellis, aalhl*

well i can register using my inlaws addy, my only problem is that they would deliver the cal in that address and how can i get it,

my hubby will not allow me to ask my mother inlaw to sent it to me. shes 82yrs old granny already.

she doesn't have anyone else living with her?

hello there Ellie! Welcome back again.. :D

*nods* I couldn't agree more. The voice is missing. If it was him doing the

voice over it would be pure perfection. *sigh* How i wish t.t

yeah.. I wish they had let him do the voice over for OHui CF too.. purfect! haha

Oh he did? Hmm, i can't seem to find the vid..

ohh... there are a few clips of him singing the song, but it's not complete.. just partly only. you can go to this link - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...53&st=10002 Scroll to the Event category and look for Forever With You. There are a bunch of clips there.. I don't remember which clip has the most singing, but MNet Wide News one definitely has it. ^^

GY clubhouse: OMG! Thank you Angelie for all your hard work!

I'm so happy that we have a clubhouse now.

he.he.. my pleasure Ellie.. but it seems like the clubhouse is facing the same fate as yoohouse.. takes ages to load! lol!

one more night and it's halloween here! i'm already excited to be a nun even for a day. it's only for dressing up so that doesn't mean i should calm down and think of Yoo as my brother :lol:
that is so cute.. I'm imagining you like KSA in She's on Duty and that hot kiss with GY... LOL!!!

correct! while HK started getting impressed with EC when he saw his/her daily schedule at the martial arts school
yeah.. the part when he saw her daily schedule reminds me so much of Park Tae In because both has the same cute expression on their faces going through their beloved woman's belongings.. haha

heard from tika about the calendar release...well, i don't think i will be able to buy one...my hubby will be too jealous if i do... so, if anyone did purchase them...don't forget to share yaaaa.....hehehehe...

mecheko!! welcome back to you too.. what have you been up to? Enjoyed your raya celebration? Anyhow, I hope those Japanese and Korean fans will share with us if we can't get a copy.. :)

viewimageya6.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjef1.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ Daum GY ***

ROFLOL!

I don't think any of us can calm down and

think of GY as only a brother.. that is if he's

not our sworn brother :rolleyes::P:lol:

trust me MissMellis... it's going to be just superficial and merely out of respect for my costume :lol:

(mecheko)

heard from tika about the calendar release...well, i don't think i will be able to buy one...my hubby will be too jealous if i do... so, if anyone did purchase them...don't forget to share yaaaa.....hehehehe

awwwwwww i can't blame your husband coz' Yoo is absolutely a threat to all husbands- i just don't know if our YooWives will care to admit it .... he he he he he he.....

(laylay)

wonder if LA sale gong yoo 2008 Calender

i want wun! lolz!

he look soO hot in it

don't worry, we angelenos will get our copies somehow! our YooGals will surely help us!

(tangtang)

GOOD MAWNING YOOGALS!

Its nice to see that i had been out only for a night, and the house is moving uber fast! YEY!! More YOOGALS are coming! *throws confetti*

...backpaging

Yes tangtang….. no rest for us YooGals! btw….. i think i’ve read somewhere about wedding bells soon to ring…….. hmmmmmmmmm…nosy nosy me!

*waves at alang, zyingyzi21, texashot, oatty, aalhlmyangel1.gif

MissMellis, skyeler, ceilene, triplea, Yummy_Kiwi, fayhan, jzx *

Guest MissMellis

GOOD MAWNING YOOGALS!

...backpaging

*waves at jiji_jc, oatty, junji1122, FAYE19, jzx, MissMellis, aalhl*

*waves back at tangtang*

I should just call ya TaTa XD

Yeah, it's moving uber fast... i can hardly

keep up anymore.

hello there Ellie! Welcome back again.. :D

yeah.. I wish they had let him do the voice over for OHui CF too.. purfect! haha

ohh... there are a few clips of him singing the song, but it's not complete.. just partly only. you can go to this link - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...53&st=10002 Scroll to the Event category and look for Forever With You. There are a bunch of clips there.. I don't remember which clip has the most singing, but MNet Wide News one definitely has it. ^^

he.he.. my pleasure Ellie.. but it seems like the clubhouse is facing the same fate as yoohouse.. takes ages to load! lol!

Hi Angelie~

Thank you. I've been missing Yoogals and Yoohouse

so much. I tried to come here at my cousins house but

her kids.. oh my, they're so noisy.

Thanks for the link. I'll try to look for the vid tomorrow.

Have to go to sleep soon. It's 3 am here.

Soompi's acting up again :angry: It takes forever to load for me too.

trust me MissMellis... it's going to be just superficial out of respect for my costume :lol:

Hahaha! I'd give anything to see ya in a nun costume!! XDD

Okay, this is really creepy but some guy just

called my house and said *beep* to me

It was like 2.50 am!! He scared the hell out of me

cuz i thought that it was bad news or something.

What the heck is wrong with people nowadays? :blink::crazy: :fury:

Going to sleep now!

Bai bai yoogals~

See ya all later! <3

awwwwwww i can't blame your husband coz' Yoo is absolutely a threat to all husbands- i just don't know if our YooWives will care to admit it .... he he he he he he.....
baby YOO is definitely a thread to our hubby.. haha.. LOL!

Hi Angelie~

Thank you. I've been missing Yoogals and Yoohouse

so much. I tried to come here at my cousins house but

her kids.. oh my, they're so noisy.

Thanks for the link. I'll try to look for the vid tomorrow.

Have to go to sleep soon. It's 3 am here.

ha.ha. noisy kids.. I'm getting that everyday. ^^

Okay, this is really creepy but some guy just

called my house and said *beep* to me

It was like 2.50 am!! He scared the hell out of me

cuz i thought that it was bad news or something.

What the heck is wrong with people nowadays?:blink::crazy: :fury:

maybe it's a halloween trick.. ;)

ok.. good night Ellie.

viewimagedy5.th.jpg

P/S: my Japanese friend says GY's trip to Japan end of December is not yet confirmed!