Guest gryffindorkylie

Modified it just for you Kylie dear! :D And thank you for the OSTs! I'm grabbing everything except the CP OSTs XD

http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w...gyoo1024re7.jpg

juhjuh, thanks soo much~! He looks perfect now :P

I just bought Cine21. $6 which isn't bad honestly. Saved myself $5 from S&H from that online site.

The cashier thought I was korean so was telling me the price and etc in korean. I went "I'm sorry? O.O" [Damn, if ONLY I was korean--would go to korea for summers :lol: ]

Me being stupid didn't realize the calendar thing was a poster. I squee-ed when I saw it. But I don't want to touch the magazine. O.O I want to keep it in PERFECT condition.

Now all I need is the Vogue and the Esquire mag.

Esquire Magazine

These photos should be shot in Jeju.

credit dcyoo and baidu gy

iluvyoo2: thanks so much for the pictures! *saves them all*

What issue is this Esquire? I mean, what month and do you know what the cover looks like?

What about the Vogue? What's the cover and month?

I want to go buy them.

Are all those pics from Esquire and Vogue in the magazines, or are they outtakes?

his English is pretty good.

huongface, it really is. I was surprised there wasn't much of an accent. But I want to hear him talk naturally on his own, and not scripted. =) He did say English was one of his favorite subjects.

Guest calypso78

English Translation:

Gong Ji Chul: Thank you for the comforting words. The comment "Star before Human" sounds scary.

Something along those lines :)

Thanx for the translation mnm847 .what comment?? did someone say he was "a star before human"? :huh: That is not something one would like to hear after suffering from constant fan stalking and gossip being written about him all over the place.

iluvyoo2, you are like Santa but you visit us not only in winter time but also throughout all seasons....thank you for the lovely scans.

welcome to the new YOOgals and campers!

*waves to queeninmycastle, Julie and Kylie*

i haven't seen you girls in a while... :)

GAH! finally, I too am done with my sendoff project...

and as per custom, i will share it with everyone. eheh.

if you're wondering what the blurred lines are...

that's the MUSH-CHEESE-and-TEARS part of my sendoff.

had to blur it out... :P

pachlex-SENDOFF-resized.jpg

*sigh*

i suddenly feel sad about him leaving agian. :tears:

hi aalhl... been away to... busy busy busy as a bee...is GY really affected by those rumors? is it the real reason?... just asking... coz if it is... i'm sad too.uhuh...
hi mendyoo.. Well, we are not sure if he's feeling down totally because of the rumour, but I do think it does affect him in a way. I mean who won't be affected right? If you put yourself in his shoes, I'm sure you will go crazy too with all the speculations about yourself going on. and also I do think he might be already feeling down because of the fact that he's leaving, and having these speculations aren't gonna do him any good either. :P

Esquire Magazine
thanks iluvyoo2. I wonder if they do new photoshoots for the Esquire magazine.. I can't really tell if they are from Jeju but there seems to be many from Australia still... and now it's with colors.. :D and his hairstyle seems to be spiky in the pics from Australia and the new ones looks like how he is now.. so maybe it's from Jeju... :D

Hello Yoobee... Happy hunting for the magazines... :)

Thanks for more artwork pachlex. :)

oh hi aalhl.gosh, so much going on in the thread.i hate it when people speculate, im banging my head hard to the wall.why wont the people let him be.oh well, if it can make him more popular...make some more news...and least his name will be all over the household... before he leaves for MS then so be it.
hello queeninmycastle, same here.. I dislike speculations too... Well, I guess people just can't leave someone popular alone can they? Anyway, thank you again for the MV.. :)

Hello sukanya and welcome to YOOhouse.. :D

I wonder if they do new photoshoots for the Esquire magazine.. I can't really tell if they are from Jeju but there seems to be many from Australia still... and now it's with colors.. :D and his hairstyle seems to be spiky in the pics from Australia and the new ones looks like how he is now.. so maybe it's from Jeju... :D

The bottom ones (taken at Byron Bay, Australia) were from December 2006 issue of Esquire. The top ones, including him wearing the red jacket are the latest ones from 2007 October's Esquire.

p.s: For those who are getting the magazine, there are two sections in the latest October issue, featuring Gong Yoo; one is "From Far Away" Fashion Story with photographs of Gong Yoo, Kang Dong Won, Lee Seo Jin, Oh Ji Ho, etc; and the second one is "It's Time for Rest" article on Gong Yoo himself.

The bottom ones (taken at Byron Bay, Australia) were from December 2006 issue of Esquire. The top ones, including him wearing the red jacket are the latest ones from 2007 October's Esquire.
yeah.. I know the pics from Australia are from Dec 2006 issue. but I think they may be releasing it for Oct issue? :unsure: because the mag scans I had for Dec 2006 is different from the one now.. pics are slightly different too.

p.s: For those who are getting the magazine, there are two sections in the latest October issue, featuring Gong Yoo; one is "From Far Away" Fashion Story with photographs of Gong Yoo, Kang Dong Won, Lee Seo Jin, Oh Ji Ho, etc; and the second one is "It's Time for Rest" article on Gong Yoo himself.
ah.. so the Australia's pic is for for the fashion story then..

Guest samshiki

thanks on that info...

is Gong YOo will be on the cover for Oct,2k7 issue of Esquire? anyone who knows ?

if he is... i must get a copy.... should find ways on how to... :D

my two cents on gy & isj issue... i tend to be silent abt it.

let them have their own piece of mind on it, too.

they could be friends or more than just that. who really cares?

if he's happy abt it, fine... if he's getting hurt, we're sorry for him.

actually gy doesnt need a scandal right now, especially after the success of coffee prince.

he gain much confidence on himself & love from fans from different parts of the world. :D

and isj, she has a new movie coming up... right?

a scandal w/ gy (who's a good friend) wouldnt hurt... (i wouldnt mind if i'll have a scandal w/ GY) *hides* *grins*

everybody needs a little help some times. :)

Aalhl,thanks for the daily School fix. However, I think all the above links are for the .001 file???
haha!!! Oh my.. So sorry.. too much concentration on something else.. :P I've fixed the link.. thanks for letting me know kdramanut. :D

Guest luckyvhang

Hello! Hello everyone! You guys/gals move too fast for me to catch up and read. Thanks for all the posts and pics and sharing of our Yoo. Love them all. I couldn't stop smiling and drooling after peeking at those. Made me just want to leave my screen at those pics and stare at him til the sun comes up.

For the English translation you asked for

The wind is weeping into one's tendering eyes

while love is frozen by the silent face

you're voiceless which brings me down when I am trying to pretend everything's fine

your laughter suddenly turned into beautiful leaves

Those Sweet memories keep coming back

Our love was so simple and strong I am keen to take you back

IF I CAN TRUN BACK THE TIME GO THEROUGH THE BOUNDERIES OF MISSING YOU TAKE YOU AWAY WITH LONELY AND BURNING NIGHTS

THE MOMENT WE HUG EACH OTHER, THE HAPPINESS WILL BE APPROACHING.

IF I CAN TURN BACK THE TIME, I'LL CHANGE EVERYTHING.

WIPE OUT YOUR TEARS TO MELT THE SORROW

HOLDING MY HANDS KNOWING I LOVE YOU TILL THE END OF TIME

EVEN WHEN THE WORLD IS SPINNING AROUND I WILL FLY TO YOU

your laughter suddenly turned into beautiful leaves

Those Sweet memories keep coming back

Our love was so simple and strong I am keen to take you back

Thanks for the translation shihchinchin. the lyrics are so sad. makes me wonder who he is referring to and what. Poor yoo! Seems to be going through such a hard time. I hope that he'll cheer up soon.

juhjuh: I love your desktop version of your GY send-off banner. Problem is, it's too big for my 1024xsomething screen. XD GY's face is so skinny from being stretched to fit to my screen. XD

Anywho, here are some of the OSTs of the dramas Gong Yoo have been in:

Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy [MP3s]

One Fine Day [OST] [MP3s]

S-Diary [MP3s]

The First Shop of Coffee Prince [OST1] [MP3s]

The First Shop of Coffee Prince [OST2] [MP3s]

And for those who didn't see this in the older posts and who have not seen One Fine Day:

Gong Yoo speaking English in One Fine Day [Clip, with subtitles]

OR watch online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6NOu3sbW1Y

And here is a OT mp3, only because I uploaded it randomly:

Bloc Party - So Here We Are

Does anyone have Vivian Hsu's "Good Tears Bad Tears" mp3? PM me please~

GY is LOVE.<333

Thanks for the uploads gyffindorkylier! I've been looking for it everywhere. :D :D :D

Until next time,...................Good Night all!!! Sweet Dreams!!! As for me, I'll be seeing Yoo.............................................