Guest iluvyoo2

hello! i have a major crush on gong yoo right now.....:wub:........ he's soooo over-the-top cute in Coffee Prince! :lol:

who's his current girlfriend right now? you guys know? thanks a bunch!

He never announce he has girlfriend before. If you backlogging our thread, you can see we still discussing/investigating/guessing who is his MISS.RIGHT. :P:D

Guest pachlex

hello! i have a major crush on gong yoo right now.....:wub:........ he's soooo over-the-top cute in Coffee Prince! :lol:

who's his current girlfriend right now? you guys know? thanks a bunch!

hi munchee, just backthread a couple of pages... :P

a lot of discussion went on there about your question.

there, found it... CLICK HERE FOR SOME ANSWERS :P.

ahhhh.... he look so gorgeous in that pic.. what magazine is that? I want to be that teddy bear... :)

he.he.. nice CD and cd cover.. but I don't think he's gonna release album.. perhaps it's just a fan made compilation from all the songs that he sang before.. ;) It will be nice if he really release an album, but neh.. he said before he doesn't want to be a singer.

hello ailleen.. a warm welcome to you.. since you are new and this is your first post, please take not that you should not quote images in your reply.. All you have to do is edit back your post and remove the tag from the image link. Thank you.. :)

pachlex.. have you recovered from black out? do you want more hot and sexy GY? I've posted these before.. but since we have more people now, I don't some people to feel offended by it, so I'll keep them in thumbnails.. Click on it only if you want to view.. ;) These are caps from S-Diary BTS.

** WARNING: ADULT MATERIALS.. NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS!! ** :P

Please remember NOT to quote images in reply.

t1chp0927zm8.th.jpg t1chp0925gk6.th.jpg t1chp1101fw8.th.jpg t1chp1102xj1.th.jpg

t1chp1103hd4.th.jpg t1chp1104de1.th.jpg t1chp1107so0.th.jpg t1chp1108jd0.th.jpg

Take 2.

t1chp1114gp5.th.jpg t1chp1115iy5.th.jpg t1chp1116rw4.th.jpg t1chp1118dh8.th.jpg

t1chp1119mh6.th.jpg t1chp1120zt3.th.jpg t1chp1121gm0.th.jpg t1chp1123qj7.th.jpg

t1chp1124di7.th.jpg t1chp1125ac8.th.jpg t1chp1126zf1.th.jpg t1chp1127kp2.th.jpg

Guest iluvyoo2

孔侑“学校4”出道秘闻

2007090314265010011mr7.jpg

艺人孔侑的出道秘闻被公开。

9月3日SBS‘金胜贤郑恩雅的美好早晨’对最佳完珍男孔侑进行集中采访。

孔侑通过2001年KBS 2TV青少年电视剧‘学校4’出道。孔侑和林秀晶、尤于焕、黄奎琳等青年明星共同出演孔侑扮演充满可爱青涩魅力的黄泰荣令人印象深刻预示了“明星诞生”。

但因孔侑在“学校4”中扮演黄泰荣却有不为人知的逸事。

当天‘学校4’的导演黄烨庆PD说“当时黄泰荣的角色是延政勋和孔侑两人一起参加试镜的结果决定由孔侑来演。”让在场的人大吃一惊。孔侑击退2年前在SBS‘波涛’中有过演戏经演的延政勋最终得到黄泰荣的角色。

黄PD表示孔侑当时是个新人但完全看不出僵硬或者表情不自然。作为导演为演员们的不足很费心却没能给非常完美的孔侑很多爱和关心。

最近孔侑在“咖啡王子1号店”中扮演可爱温柔的韩决人气日渐高涨。

8月28日召开的FM现场“不管怎样这段时间我相信过爱情我比大家更感到幸福真的很幸福。”侑的话得到了FANS的热烈鼓掌。

孔侑目前随着“咖啡王子1号店”的完美落幕正在休息中。

From NEWSEN

Translated by www.gongyoo.com孔侑中文网@蜂蜜侑子

Guest pachlex

thanks for the heads up lisafh... :)

*taps foot on floor*

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

:P :P :P

- + -

gah. aalhl, i just saw the clips just now...

oh my. one of the best scenes for my perverted little mind... EVER!!!!! :wacko:

notice from YOO&I :rolleyes:

special report on GY' Fan Meet on 28th,Aug

to be on air at 21:55(korea time) on mbc Section TV Entertainment(7th,Sept)

thank you lisafh.. but I think it's nearly over.. try to connect to MBC now... :P

Edit: i think it's over already... saw the caps at DCGY..

f_01m_d435949.jpg

f_02m_08ad552.jpg

f_03m_30a9ff6.jpg

Too big.. click on thumbnails.. ;)

t_04m_d2a925d.jpg t_05m_3c4b423.jpg t_06m_096cc6c.jpg t_07m_26af819.jpg

t_08m_0ec55e1.jpg t_09m_f49abeb.jpg t_10m_8663cd8.jpg t_11m_052bd2f.jpg

t_12m_52902ee.jpg t_13m_eccb6a8.jpg t_14m_ba73fbd.jpg t_15m_f495bad.jpg

More coming up!

Guest nhetski

some said that GY's skin was pretty bad (fr CP morning after close ups) but from this shot, it doesn't seem so.. perhaps it was just camera shot at that time? a few freckles but it's pretty good for a guy don't u think?

f_closeGYm_5bc9ba5.jpg

credit dcyoo (please do not hotlink)

Guest iluvyoo2

A very interesting phone interview for Gong Yoo. (I thought this wrote by the fan when I first read it. :P )

From Magazine <韩剧经典> issue 46th

孔侑的电话采访

Q:一直以来拍摄还顺利吗?

A:很好,为了不受到外界的干扰,剧组会在拍摄场地周围围上护栏.

Q:那fans岂不是很失望,她们还能在拍摄现场看到你吗?

A:当然能,我休息的时候就会看到我了.

Q:和尹恩惠拍吻戏的时候,紧张吗? (When have kissing scene with YEH, feel nervous?)

A:不紧张,很享受,哈哈(有些坏笑哦).要不要问问恩惠的感受,我觉的她应该感受比我多.

Q:可是我们都觉得你的感受更多呀,毕竟你要在剧里面表现出你吻一个男人的感觉.

A:可实际上她是美女啊,让我很欣赏的美女.

Q;希望和恩惠传绯闻吗? (Hope have scandal/rumor with YEH?)

A:恩.....如果说想,会被恩惠的fans打死,如果不想也会被打死,你们饶了我吧.

Q:会拍摄续集吗?

A:还没有完全确定下来

from 我的爱侑 @ Baidu GY

A very interesting phone interview for Gong Yoo. (I thought this wrote by the fan when I first read it. :P )

From Magazine <韩剧经典> issue 46th

孔侑的电话采访

Q:一直以来拍摄还顺利吗?

A:很好,为了不受到外界的干扰,剧组会在拍摄场地周围围上护栏.

Q:那fans岂不是很失望,她们还能在拍摄现场看到你吗?

A:当然能,我休息的时候就会看到我了.

Q:和尹恩惠拍吻戏的时候,紧张吗? (When have kissing scene with YEH, feel nervous?)

A:不紧张,很享受,哈哈(有些坏笑哦).要不要问问恩惠的感受,我觉的她应该感受比我多.

Q:可是我们都觉得你的感受更多呀,毕竟你要在剧里面表现出你吻一个男人的感觉.

A:可实际上她是美女啊,让我很欣赏的美女.

Q;希望和恩惠传绯闻吗? (Hope have scandal/rumor with YEH?)

A:恩.....如果说想,会被恩惠的fans打死,如果不想也会被打死,你们饶了我吧.

Q:会拍摄续集吗?

A:还没有完全确定下来

from 我的爱侑 @ Baidu GY

I haven't read the first one you post.. is it the same? Edit: oh.. you moved the post here.. he.eh. :D

I was laughing at his answer for "do you feel nervous kissing YEH?" His answer is "Not nervous, enjoyed it (laugh), if ask YEH about her feeling, she would feel more than me."

and "Do you wish to have scandal/rumour with YEH?" His answer "Hmm.. if I say yes, I think YEH's fan will beat me up, and if I say no, I will also get beaten up. Please forgive me.. "

:lol: :lol:

Guest iluvyoo2

I haven't read the first one you post.. is it the same? I was laughing at his answer for "do you feel nervous kissing YEH?" His answer is "Not nervous, enjoyed it (laugh), if ask YEH about her feeling, she would feel more than me."

and "Do you wish to have scandal/rumour with YEH?" His answer "Hmm.. if I say yes, I think YEH's fan will beat me up, if if I say now, I will also get beaten up.. "

Yes, it is same. Your chinese not bad...hahahhaa

He gave the smart answer. :P

More here:

1、关于爱上“同性”——

孔侑:拍摄了这部电视剧才体会到所谓的“同性之恋”,但是因为不是真正纯粹的同性之间的爱恋,所以心里不会感到别扭。我尊重同性之间的感情,因为感情是随时随地都可以发生,无论发生在谁的身上,谁爱上谁,都是需要被理解、被宽容的。我不支持同性恋,但是也不会反对。这样的事情发生在自己身上的几率还是微乎其微。

恩惠:一般情况下不会爱上一个女人,特殊情况下应该也不会的(笑)。身边也没有接触过这样的朋友,不太清除她们之间的感情是什么感受,但是不会因此觉得她们不可理喻。

2、关于强吻——

孔侑:不是第一次接吻,也不是第一次的荧幕之吻,但却是第一次和一个“男人”,哈哈。强吻倒也是第一次体会。以前谈恋爱的时候,基本上还算是一个很绅士的人男人。当时和恩惠拍这场吻戏的时候,因为要努力装出吻同性的感觉,因此自己也很紧张,强迫自己心里又兴奋又不自然的感觉

恩惠:因为我基本上算是最清楚来龙去脉的人,所以当强吻发生的时候,心里并没有觉得多么别扭,只是作为一个没有恋爱过的女孩子的接吻的感受。

3、关于恩惠的“大力士”——

孔侑:当我趴在她背上的时候,我非常不忍心,因为她的身体那么瘦小,却要背184cm的我,我还必须装作喝得烂醉,没有知觉,完全靠她的肩膀行动的人。可是她什么都没有说,背起我就走,让我很佩服。

恩惠:当时心里想着“一定要试试看”,因为这样才够真实,不想给观众一种装假的样子。我本身力气就很大的,看过我的节目的人一定都知道。孔侑不算胖,虽然很高,但是努力一下还是可以的。可能他看我这么瘦小,要背着他会觉得不好意思,但是为了电视剧真的没什么。请相信我也没有为此为难多少。

from ——以上内容转载自第四十六期《韩剧金典》@ www.gongyoo.com

Yes, it is same. Your chinese not bad...hahahhaa

He gave the smart answer. :P

Simple and short text I can read some. .but long ones I go :wacko::blink: ha.ha.. I've always love the way he answer questions.. He answer it with some touch of humour.. :D

3、关于恩惠的“大力士”——

孔侑:当我趴在她背上的时候,我非常不忍心,因为她的身体那么瘦小,却要背184cm的我,我还必须装作喝得烂醉,没有知觉,完全靠她的肩膀行动的人。可是她什么都没有说,背起我就走,让我很佩服。

恩惠:当时心里想着“一定要试试看”,因为这样才够真实,不想给观众一种装假的样子。我本身力气就很大的,看过我的节目的人一定都知道。孔侑不算胖,虽然很高,但是努力一下还是可以的。可能他看我这么瘦小,要背着他会觉得不好意思,但是为了电视剧真的没什么。请相信我也没有为此为难多少。

I think this one is about YEH piggy back him right, iluvyoo2? He said when he get on her back, he felt a bit cruel, because she is very small size and he is like 184 cm, and he was pretending to be drunk, unconcious, and totally depend on her, but she didn't say anything, she just walk after carry him up, makes him admire her very much.

YEH says at that moment she should give it a try, because it will look more real and she doesn't want to give the audience of "fake" appearance. Those who have seen her in variety show should know that she is a strong girl. She thinks GY isn't fat, although he's tall, as long as she gives her best she can do it. and maybe GY feels that she's small size, thus makes him uncomfortable/embarrased, but for the sake of the drama, it's really nothing to be embarrassed about...

Guest pachlex

I was laughing at his answer for "do you feel nervous kissing YEH?" His answer is "Not nervous, enjoyed it (laugh), if ask YEH about her feeling, she would feel more than me."

such a smug yet cute answer... bwuahaha

and "Do you wish to have scandal/rumour with YEH?" His answer "Hmm.. if I say yes, I think YEH's fan will beat me up, and if I say now, I will also get beaten up. Please forgive me.. "

i think he's heard of the YEHwarriors. hahah :P

he's so cute... gah. :wub:

*goes into wishf........

....cancel that. i forgot. -_-*

thanks for posting the caps aalhl. ^_^

and Xena, i love the way GY laughs in that GIF. :wub: