thanks for the picture... he must be a good baseball player... his jersey has his name on it... but it spelt as "KongYoo"?? :huh:

piglets888

He play not a Baseball Player but he was in the Korea Star BaseBall Team call PLAYBOYS so the jersey got his name. But he play good .... :lol:

And Hi and Welcome you here.....

Guest betchay

try to click the english icon on the upperright corner.but only the annoucement can translated into english.

aalhl, is right only here at YOOHOUSE.

Thanks aalhl, eganlyen for the info. I like H. YooHouse INTERNATIONAL

Guest applemg06

Gong Yoo's Official International Fan Club Project

Date of initiation: 30-Aug-2007

Lead by: aalhl (Angelie)

Researchers: ariesw, tuesdhei, eganlyen, riola, queeninmycastle

Progress: Planning stage

Resources:

Things to think about before starting a fan club (Credit to ariesw)

01-Sep-2007 Update:

1. Petition for the Official fan club has been put up for signing - http://www.petitiononline.com/GYOIFC/

Feel free to distribute this to other forums, and remember to put a note asking them to add in the country where they are from in the Comment box.

2. It seems like most YooGals have agreed to have a web-based fan club as a start. And since it is rather difficult to get funding for for the project, so we will use any free services out there that meets our requirements. Thus, the suggestion to use Yahoo Groups. A group for the fan club have not been created yet as we try to finalise the club name. Once we have the numbers of members (and the petition), we will try to get in touch with YOO&I and Sidus to see if there is any chance that we can work together to set up an official international fan club for him.

3. Current name suggestions:

a. YooHouse

b. YooHouse: Gong Yoo's International Fan Club

c. Heart of YOO

d. Loving YOO

e. INTERNATIONAL YooHouse Fan Club

f. YOOHOUSE INTERNATIONAL FAN WEBSITE

g. INTERNATIONAL YooHouse (meaning: anyone from all over the world can come to this house, and feel at home.)

h. YooHouse INTERNATIONAL (meaning: EXTENDING the house to the rest of the world)

4. Looking into possible collaboration with Chinese fans at gongyoo.com and also Japanese fans.

5. We need to form a committee for handling this project.

Votes for fanclub name

b - 6

g - 1

I'm voting for b. YooHouse: Gong Yoo's International Fan Club :wub: When someone google for Gong Yoo, this site will show up on top of the list for sure! :D

I'm voting for b. YooHouse: Gong Yoo's International Fan Club :wub: When someone google for Gong Yoo, this site will show up on top of the list for sure! :D

Wow applemg06 you sure are a huge fan *looks at signature* :D

Guest iluvyoo2

At the end of Ep 17, when re-play all the kiss scenes, this scene different from the actual scene in Ep 15 and preview. In this scene, YEH almost fall down. I think they retake many times for this scene..hehehe

17bedas5.jpg

Wallpaper

082927769418595yudkdgbyoo4.th.jpg

082929329756001mdsjiuphwe1.th.jpg

082931822956968acttdgobsb8.th.jpg

credit www.hjrx.com.cn snow2008

viewimagewx7.th.jpg

credit dc

Guest pachlex
Guest xjuliephanx
xjuliephanx, 12 hours is a long time... hahah and as you have seen, 12 hours is more than enoughtime for me to formulate something absolutely crazy! buwahaha. ;p the age thing? yes, yes.this news gives me a lot of hope for our age range. :wub: oh, and...
Hahaha I think any amount of time is enough for you to formulate something crazy :P
queeninmycastle, in BTSC, my favorite about Tae-in were his stolen kisses...i love, love, LOVE them all! especially those in the last scene. gah. i'm getting goosebumps. :P:wub:
LOVED LOVED LOVED did I say I LOVED the BTSC ending?! So cute when he was running in the hallway, stole a kiss then started yelling "Teacher I love you!!"
Anyway, here's a list of names suggestion for our club.. which one do YooGals prefer, or do you have better ones?a. YooHouseb. YooHouse: Gong Yoo's International Fan Clubc. Heart of YOOd. Loving YOOe. INTERNATIONAL YooHouse Fan Clubf. YOOHOUSE INTERNATIONAL FAN WEBSITE g. INTERNATIONAL YooHouseh. YooHouse INTERNATIONALAnd one more important thing I guess.. we need to form up a committee for this project, so that we will know what roles we are taking and what are the work to be done.. So, can someone help me on what do we have in a committee? Chairperson? President/Vice President? Treasurer? errr.. I know they are a lot more, I just don't have it on top of my head now..
I vote for B as well!!Err.. about the committee I'd like to be in it :) but like I said all I can do is cook ramen and eggs.. should I be dubbed "Cook"? hahaha

piglets888

He play not a Baseball Player but he was in the Korea Star BaseBall Team call PLAYBOYS so the jersey got his name. But he play good .... :lol:

And Hi and Welcome you here.....

thank you... he looks very professional... does anyone know what position he played on the team?? he'll look cool as a pitcher..... :P

Guest applemg06

Wow applemg06 you sure are a huge fan *looks at signature* :D

Yup! kimone, I AM a big fan of CP and GYEH!! I caught this virus from CP...it's incurable! :lol::P

hi aalhl, the link for the 2nd part of Gong yoo's fan meeting is still transfering .... :(

can you put up another link for this if its not too much to ask for ? thanks

Oh! I have the same problem!! :mellow:

Aalhl, could you pls check the link for the 2nd part? Tks!! :)

Guest iluvyoo2

This article from latest magazine 《Cool 轻音乐》August 2007.

It quite long, maybe someone can help to translate. :P

His personality quite different what we see from screen. First time know he such a shy guy..hahahaha

He said : “我会感谢先象我告白的女生,因为我实在太害羞了” [I will thanks to the girl who confess the feelings to me first, because I really too SHY].

(I think he no need to worry about this, because I'm sure many YooGals here willing to confess to him first! :P :P :P:lol: )

From article, he said he only confessed once before to a girl! (really jealous/envy this girl, who is the lucky girl? :lol: )

Gong Yoo——本是端正青年 《Cool 轻音乐》

这是最新的八月号,因为文章挺长本人又很懒就摘录一部分,想看全部得人就自己买一本吧

其实他不是个痞气得人,也不会坏笑,骨子里也没有我们想象中的玩世不恭,从他身上你才会发现以貌取人是多么不正确。

顾家,善良,敏感,害羞,喜欢胡思乱想----一切巨蟹座拥有的优缺点都能在他身上体现。偏爱他得人门,了解越深越觉得他是一个真性情的人。他隐藏起来的魅力不是淘气,而是一种沉稳的味道。很多人觉得他无趣,以为太过安静,可是怡然自得的乐趣除了自己,还有谁会知道呢?

六年等待,机会终于降临

大器晚成一般用来形容大人物门经过长时间的努力而成就一番事业,但在演艺圈中这个词并不那么受欢迎。因为没有多少人在不确定是否能成为明星之前会心甘情愿的等待。反正明星象火花一样燃烧后马上就会消失,快一点登上明星的位置不正是每个人的想法吗。但孔侑注定不是一个昙花一现般得演员,所以他的出场也不会有如火花一般绚烂。

出道六年,一路诚实的走过来,但结果不总是尽如人意也是事实。虽然通过电影和电视树立了特有的健康形象,但在成为大明星的紧要关头却总是差一步。“在拍摄这部作品前,我出道六年以来首次对自己产生怀疑。热情渐渐消退,有点担心不知该怎么办的时候,咖啡王子出现了。选择这个电视剧的时候也下了很大的决心。”一直关注着他努力得人们在他陷入困境时为他惋惜得人们也发自内心的祝福着他在咖啡中的成功。“朋友门好象比我还要高兴,每天都带给我新的反馈。”这次的成功并没有让他产生更大的野心,而是心境更加平和,决心要抛弃一成不变的演技,多亏如此他才没有丢失平常心。

演员是自由职业者

小时侯因为头很小,就被大家戏称为小豆。高中时也是因为头小,经常听周围得人说“你脸看起来小,去当演员应该很好”,真的成为艺人后才发现,自身的素质也很重要。“要是真的因为脸小才成为演员的话,那演员还不到处都是啊!”学生时代梦想着能从事广告方面的工作,因为奔波又自由。每天扎着领带听上司训话的生活,对我来说没有丝毫吸引力。一直梦想着自由自在生活的孔侑,学生时代的成绩还是很象样的。偶尔想一想既自由又可以糊口的职业应该就是广告人吧。

比起很多人一定要做演员的信念,他进入演艺圈的理由听起来还真是够荒唐的——带着“年轻的时候要留下美好的回忆”的想法,他进入了庆熙大学戏剧电影专业。因为周围的同学都是个性强烈,在放送和电影界很有前途得人,所以天性低调害羞的他也渐渐适应了这个圈子。后来在报纸中看到了M-NET VJ的招募广告,他又想着反正无聊去试一试吧,结果踏入了一个新的领域。就象他后来说的,成为演员是上天给的机会。梦想拥有自由职业的他,也算是在某种程度上实现了梦想吧。

作为演员的优点是需要多思考,想象力丰富,但思考的太多也会阻断本能的反映。表演时如果能不过分注意角色的性格,就能表现出那人自然的一面,那样不管是表演者还是观众都会觉得舒服。他很憧憬从来没有尝试过的邪恶角色。至少从现今来看,他还没有达到作为演员要取得成绩的三分之一,所以也没什么焦躁感。只是至今还摸不清观众的心理令他很苦恼。“一部电影好看,制作公司就会翻拍,但是如果那种翻拍出来的烂电影也可以动员几百万观众去看,那么以后应该拍什么样的电影呢?想要拍真心喜欢的作品,但电影变的商业化也是现实,丢失了最纯粹的东西而去迎合大众,真的另人遗憾”。

经常听到别人说他保守死板的象个老头,“你就不能再有趣点?”看过他演技得人都这么问。他的学生时代很平凡,在相对较晚的年龄出道,所饰演的角色与他本人的成长也很不一样。“装作帅气的表演真让我起鸡皮疙瘩,虽然那只是演戏,但是装作很帅,很自恋,这样的假装不合适我。”

生活嘛,就是自己找乐

184的身高加上结实的身材,一看就知道小时侯很会打架吧,“我不仅打架,也很擅长运动”。大概是遗传了棒球运动员父亲的基因,他是一个运动全才。

爱情的保质期不会长过罐头!对于爱情没有梦和幻想,并不代表他会游戏人生。生活中他是个保守得人,认为恋爱并不容易,开始恋爱更是难上加难,但是一旦开始了,爱情就会很持久。迄今为止只向女生告白过一次,“我会感谢先象我告白的女生,因为我实在太害羞了”。成为艺人前,就是和女友牵手走在街上都会觉得别扭。和女友约会他是一切由你定的那种人,虽然也知道要好好照顾女友,但总是消极退后。到最后他发现自己喜欢那种占据主导权的女生。因为很会照顾一起共事得人,所以给人礼貌周到的印象。同时细心有给人带来了恋爱经验丰富,花花公子的疑惑。但实际上在工作中与女同事相处和跟女友相处原本就是两码事,他反而是那种不会照顾女生的类型。

最近习惯了独自旅行,如果能在小剧场看不知名的小电影就更觉得舒服。感觉压力大到无法支撑时,最喜欢去练歌房唱《苦海》。说他喜欢喝酒,到不如说他喜欢酒桌上的气氛,在他看来酒是能让人心情变好,与他人交往的工具。生活颜色很单一,只有三个瞬间能让他觉得幸福平静:看电影时,与久未谋面的朋友聚会时,很久就想吃的食物终于吃到时。

传统的A型血,总是希望事情能完美进行,所以头脑里会有很多想法和焦虑,A型血所带来得慎重和胆小,差一点让他完美结束所有工作的野心无法实现。年龄大了,渐渐克服了对于外貌的不安,但也不愿意象以前那样四处露脸了,难到他就是传说中的“宅男”?因为曾经被信任得人背叛过,所以现在养成了小心翼翼的性格,走每一步都要有十足把握。生活中朋友比想象的少。“随便遇到的人就只是人而已,不会变的亲近起来”。

虽然总用笑脸面对周围得人,但是内向的性格和过分礼貌的态度也使人觉得他有些不和群,这也是事实。“过分礼貌也不是件坏事吧,很多时候都是因为工作与人接触的,因为很早就出道了,那些行动方式都已经定型了,所以看起来才会这样吧。不过一旦熟起来,我就会变的很粘人,到另人感到负担的逞度(笑)”。全文完

credit 土司 @ www.gongyoo.com

Magazine:

magmb0.jpg

Guest pachlex

remember what i said about me writing a fanfic about GYEH?

here's a sneak peek for all the YOOgals. :P i'm still deciding on which to pursue...

[actually, i'm deciding on whether i SHOULD write one at all. i just made gfx for fun. :P]

- + -

whenyouregone2.jpg

"When you walk away I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now?"

- When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne -

- + -

stolen2.jpg

"Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced,

Another sun soaked season fades away...

You have stolen my heart."

- Stolen by Dashboard Confessional -

- + -

credit: pachlex @soompi.artwork :wub:

YEH image credit: YEHwarriors @soompi

GY image credit: YOOhouse @soompi

there y'are. :) now... i'm gonna get some sleep! heheh. catch y'all later YOOgals! :wub:

Thank you so much iluvyoo2 for the long and detailed article. Moreover, it is recent and also quite telling of GY's thoughts and personality. I have the impression from seeing clips of him that he is quite extrovert but seems otherwwise. His cancerian sensitive nature is quite apparent from this article. I hope he will be recognised for his efforts in Coffee Prince. I really think he is a good and expressive actor. Look wise, he may not be the 'pretty' sort of handsome but I much prefer his more masculine kind of attractiveness. Sighhhhhhhh........ he is so out of reach! :(

Guest nameless pawn

AHha.. i completely agree with you, lenet! He is such an intense actor, and he always seems so PASSIONATE!! it sucks that he'll be gone, but i guess a lot of us girls are gonna be waiting~ HAhah

hi aalhl, the link for the 2nd part of Gong yoo's fan meeting is still transfering .... :(

can you put up another link for this if its not too much to ask for ? thanks!

Oh! I have the same problem!! :mellow:

Aalhl, could you pls check the link for the 2nd part? Tks!! :)

hmm.. still transfering.. ouch.. I deleted the splitted files already.. I'll have to split them again to upload, and YooGals will have to download part 1 again as well. and reupload will take me sometime.

welcome to newbie kfaith and piglets888. welcome back kimone.. haven't seen you around for a while.. you must be really busy over there.. ;)

At the end of Ep 17, when re-play all the kiss scenes, this scene different from the actual scene in Ep 15 and preview. In this scene, YEH almost fall down. I think they retake many times for this scene..hehehe
he.he.. I thought she delibrately puts her leg down? :P anyway, thanks for the beautiful wallies.. I miss the couple too.. <_< And also for the article as well.. Can any YooGals out there who reads Chinese can help to translate the article? It's interesting to know that he's that shy.. no wonder he acts weird around YEH.. maybe he's shy to approach her.. hehe.. :P and I guess that one time that he confesses to a girl, that must be his ex-girlfriend then.. <_<

Err.. about the committee I'd like to be in it :) but like I said all I can do is cook ramen and eggs.. should I be dubbed "Cook"? hahaha
ha.ha. you crack me up xjuliephanx.. perhaps you can be dubbed "Cook". Anyway seriously, does anyone know what/who does a committee consists of?

remember what i said about me writing a fanfic about GYEH?

here's a sneak peek for all the YOOgals. :P i'm still deciding on which to pursue...

[actually, i'm deciding on whether i SHOULD write one at all. i just made gfx for fun. :P]

oh pachlex.. please do pursue with your fanfic.. I'm right here supporting you.. ;) I think you will be able to come out with one interesting story.. We will try to help too if you want.. :)

oh hi aalhl! You're staying up late as well. I've been wanting to say hi after your acknowledgement the last time. The revamped first page is so neat and well done! Hi nameless pawn! and I might as well say hi to all on board now :P I just created my avatar. That is the look that I really really like of GY, very short and boyish hair as in She's on Duty. He was so stunning, so yummy in there lol

oh hi aalhl! You're staying up late as well. I've been wanting to say hi after your acknowledgement the last time. The revamped first page is so neat and well done! Hi nameless pawn! and I might as well say hi to all on board now :P I just created my avatar. That is the look that I really really like of GY, very short and boyish hair as in She's on Duty. He was so stunning, so yummy in there lol
hello lenet... I'm not staying up late... I just woke up.. haha.. yeah.. me and hubby takes turn to use the computer, and since I can't sleep for too long (backache) so I usually gets up at this hour... :P I'm glad you like the first page... I'll try to compile more soon.. :)

yes.. Xena I will have the links up later... I'm still compiling them.. Since there were too much information for the first page, I can't put the whole thing yet.. I have to break them into parts and work on the rest slowly.. You can submit a list to me if you want, then I'll just compare it to mine and add on from there..

^ lol, I'm sure you'll have loads more website information than I. But I'll see if I can compile something and pm you when I do, ok? :D

Pachlex Babe, you know I'd read that fic of yours *winks*. =]

Huge thanks for all the images, artwork and files folks *bows*...

hello lenet... I'm not staying up late... I just woke up.. haha.. yeah.. me and hubby takes turn to use the computer, and since I can't sleep for too long (backache) so I usually gets up at this hour... :P I'm glad you like the first page... I'll try to compile more soon.. :)

Um..backache is no joke :mellow: , I hope its temporary and you get it cured soon. Sitting in front of the computer for long will aggravate it and you are our main supplier for GY's goodies, so do take care! :)