it's ok my faye... it was just like any other day too.. nothing really special.. with kids around, can't expect too much special stuff going around.. haha.. anyway, after so many times of disappointment during anniversaries and birthdays, I didn't want to expect anything anymore.

28-Dec-2007 ETN Gong Yoo vs. Chun Jung Myung

Download: http://www.zshare.net/download/6134474f097b5b/

Seems to be a comparison of the 2 actors because CJM was enlisted yesterday and GY will be going off on 14th Jan.

aww... i guess it changes when one gets married.... i don't think i like it :lol: at least YOO won an award so that should make up for some of your disappointments... my angel....pardon my ignorance but who is CJM? :lol:

Oh jinkzz, sorry for not making a reply for this asap.. i was so buried in the backpages! of course you can use it.. me didnt wrote it. LOL! Just stole it from a friend's blog, and dont know who wrote it too. its the writer's fault.. he didnt put a name on it, so we dont owe him a credit! :lol:

ahhh...anonymous author...hehehehe.

Kai...you dont need a deviant account to search and download the textures. :)

g'MORNING YOOGALS[

hey jinxzzzget well soon ...were you sick?

Hi Any...thanks...i feel much better today compared to the past 6-7 days. :)

hello YOOGals it has been a while since i lasted posted..i

welcome back love.peace.happiness

thanks jinkzz... :sweatingbullets: Good to hear that you are resting as much as possible.. Looking forward for you to be back in full action.. :)

HI Angelie...belated happy wedding anniversary...me, too...looking forward to being back in the swing of things...i always want to be updated and hates when a day or two goes by without visiting the yoohouse coz it would mean tons of backreading..lol

OMO Jinkzz unnie, the emergency? Why!?! What happened? =O

I hope that you're feeling better now and don't forget to rest plenty or else..

Hi Miss Ellie...i had asthma attack so i had to go the the ER twice but i am feeling a little better today...had tons of rest ...thanks.

hey jinkzzmec!!! thanks for greeting me too! question though, these links pertain to the whole show? including the part where YEH gives her speech? uhm...at which part did babyYoo reacted with shouting "Wooohhhh!!!" when YEH gave her encouragement for MS? i'm curious to see how babyYoo shouted "Wooohhhh!!!" hehe!!!

Hi Mars...it is in the 2nd part but the second part is about 1 gb in size...check with Angelie if she extracted the part of Yeh's speech and baby Yoo shouting woohh

thank yoo for all the goodies Angelie and LF...thank yoo for the translations Aries and Mishybear ...Angelie and Yehbaby for posting.

avies for everyone:

iconset1008.jpg

credit DA for textures.

Yoo_frame.jpg

Guest .sn0w.

hi... just curious about this military thing..

if YOO enters the military camp or something.. does it mean that he can't go out from there for 2 years?..

is it like that?

ohh... so sad.. he will finish it when he's already 30 years old..

Good afternoon...

Angelie unnie, I'm happy to say that I'm done with the backreading now. :D
weeee!! way to go Ellie.. whay a relief huh?! :D

I'm so silly.

Even my 3 year old baby cousin gets excited while I get scared at the sound of fireworks..

Do you think just covering my ears will help? The sound is pretty loud you know =O

will earplug do a better job? haha...

was YEH's camp that tensed? wow.. I didn't notice anything while i was camping there on the awards

night.. I'm really curious now why it was so tensed.

I'm not sure because I wasn't there.. but I heard from a fellow YooGal.. I guess they were excited over that "someone" appearing. I heard the thread were bombarded with pics/caps of someone with YEH but they don't bother to post GYEH. Anyway, I don't want to touch those issues here.. it's no good for the house.

aww... i guess it changes when one gets married.... i don't think i like it :lol: at least YOO won an award so that should make up for some of your disappointments... my angel....pardon my ignorance but who is CJM? :lol:
haha.. my faye.. YOO always make up for my disappointments... ;) oh.. CJM is Chun Jung Myung as in the name of the clip I posted.. :P

hi jinkzz...

HI Angelie...belated happy wedding anniversary...me, too...looking forward to being back in the swing of things...i always want to be updated and hates when a day or two goes by without visiting the yoohouse coz it would mean tons of backreading..lol
thank you. and more icons from you? good to see that you are almost back to normal now.. Rest more until you are fully recovered ok? Like you, I don't like to leave the house even for a day.. coz when I come back, it's a nightmare having to read through everything. :blink::ph34r:

Hi Mars...it is in the 2nd part but the second part is about 1 gb in size...check with Angelie if she extracted the part of Yeh's speech and baby Yoo shouting woohh
no.. I didn't extract that part. that part YEH's camp should have it. but if you can't find it there, let me know and I'll chop it out.

hi .sn0w., we have not much idea of how MS work either.. but seeing YEH's brother's pic and another celebrity plus KJK, I think he's gonna have a few days off for special occasions. just that he's not able to make a public appearances. Don't worry, I'm sure we will be able to catch a glimpse of him one way or another.

viewimagexd2.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest .sn0w.

hi .sn0w., we have not much idea of how MS work either.. but seeing YEH's brother's pic and another celebrity plus KJK, I think he's gonna have a few days off for special occasions. just that he's not able to make a public appearances. Don't worry, I'm sure we will be able to catch a glimpse of him one way or another.

ahh.. yah.. hope so..

i can't imagine life without YOO.

arggh.. koreans are so nationalistic.. hehe. they make no exemptions w/c is good.

i hope that when he goes out from MS i can go to korea and stalk on him. haha.

Guest kayelee

Good Afternoon!

backreading...

hello kaye.. Welcome home.. Happy New Year.

whoa!! that's fast.. you fast forward? hehe... 8 more eppi and you are done.. YAY!! yeah.. Seo Gun is very loveable... especially the first few eppi where he was acting cute and funny... today our TV was airing eppi 14.. gosh! Gun got angry at Haneul reminds me of the fridge banging scene in CP.. that look in his eyes.. but he still look scarier in CP... :ph34r: Anyway, good luck and fighting with your backreading.. :)

well, at least the date now comes from him.. so it's real. ohh.. they will surely win, only if.... he.he...

2008 Fan Made Han Kyul Calendar

hi angelie,

just sharing...actually on the first day of watching, i only managed to watched Ep 1 cause im really tired.

and then Ep 2-8 last night.if only for my sister (who's going back to SG the next day.)

I don't mind sleeping at all since we're going to wake up early, we could have finished 10 or more...

not only that, am still watching on the way to the airport . gah! this isn't me! :lol:

would YOO believe? No fast forwards?! how can i do that if he's always on the scene.

i was like these :crazy::blink::wacko:

thanks for the 2008 Han Kyul Calendar! save...save...save..

and oh! belated Happy Anniversary...

hope you had a great time with hubby! :rolleyes: more to come. :)

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...et/just4fun.jpg

and after the two agreed...

BEST COUPLE AWARD FANART CONTEST

This JUST FOR FUN contest is open to all PS-savvy YooGals. Each entry will be pm'd to me and should be 80% graphics and 20% writing or sentiment. No specific resolution requirement as long as you can save it to your Photobucket account. Deadline for submission is January 10. All the entries will be judged in private by LF aka iluvyoo2, My Angel aka aalhl and me. All the entries will be unveiled or posted at on the evening of January 10 wherein the winner will also be announced. A special token or gift will be given by me.

Thank you and good luck to all contestants!

wow! faye this is so exciting! I suddenly got eager to learn PS. :lol:

oh! CJM - Chun Jung Myung. :)

jinkz, kai, quennie, vicente, any, bebe, and all PS lovers. go go go!!!

carribeane, thank yOO for translating. :)

hello jinkz, thanks for the links and icons! I LOVE YOO!

Guest mendyoo

hello YOOgals and YOObies...

what a way to start the year... hope i can do too... long posts i mean.

but can't help not to visit the house and the rest of the yoogals.

as predicted... YOO's pinay house posters is growing in numbers since CP's airing last jan. 1... it's so nice to read their stories on how their love and admiration for YOO started and grows.

yes angelie... even i is excited that i can post like before...

and oh how the house is growing too... welcome guys!!!

and kai... are you really serious about the stealing the tarp thing??? hahaha just tell me when we'll do it...

nana... i missed buying the tabloid that day... sold out.

miss you YOOGALS>>>

Guest kayelee

Weee... I feel so lonely right now.. It's only me and two ghosts :ph34r: Hi hi whoever you

are!

Only 4 days left to Baby YOO's fans meet! YAY! Can't wait. Picspam!! :D

I so loved his laugh and his smile during MBC awards. Everytime they showed Baby YOO

I squealed like a high school girl. OMG! I'm not being bias right now but I found him the

hottest guy of them all. And his green suit made him stand out even more! <333

I don't think I've ever drooled so much :crazy::w00t::wacko:

Kaye.. I miss you! Feels like I haven't talked to you in ages -___-

Yes yes... I agree. I mean, just look at my unnies. They are more pervy than I am ahahaha

Of course I'm in. Well, I still want to be heroine.. well at least Baby YOO's heroine LOL!

Ellie dear, miss you too! *hugs* don't be sad, they're probably busy... :)

oh! afraid of fireworks? love it!

hahaha! you agreed too...but i think it depends on the guy who makes you pervy! bad me! LOL

of course we will be happy whoever he chooses to be. as long as he's happy.

but it would be dream come true if its YEH! waahhh... :rolleyes:

just like kim jung eun and lee seo jin who fell for each other after the drama. :wub:

kaiiiiiiii! love YOOr avvy and siggy. that's my fav! :wub:

Hello annazuafrun. Welcome to YOOhouse. It might be bad timing you know baby YOO now, but it's better now or never.. :) take these 2 years of his absence to learn more about him.. ;)

ahh.. yah.. hope so..

i can't imagine life without YOO.

arggh.. koreans are so nationalistic.. hehe. they make no exemptions w/c is good.

i hope that when he goes out from MS i can go to korea and stalk on him. haha.

hi again .sn0w... :) Well for me, YOO will always be here with us in this house.. ;) and good luck to you 2 years later.. ;)

Good afternoon kaye...

just sharing...actually on the first day of watching, i only managed to watched Ep 1 cause im really tired.

and then Ep 2-8 last night.if only for my sister (who's going back to SG the next day.)

I don't mind sleeping at all since we're going to wake up early, we could have finished 10 or more...

not only that, am still watching on the way to the airport . gah! this isn't me! :lol:

would YOO believe? No fast forwards?! how can i do that if he's always on the scene.

i was like these :crazy::blink::wacko:

oh wow!! thanks for sharing the power of YOO!! :D So the drama isn't that bad at all right? and no wonder you can finish so many episodes in one day.. you even watch it on your trip! lol!! If I do that, I'll most probably need chippy's anti-dizzy medicine now..

and oh! belated Happy Anniversary...

hope you had a great time with hubby! :rolleyes: more to come. :)

thank you kaye.. :)

*wave* nate.. long time no see.. sneaking in from work huh?

hi neng.. good to see you back.. I'm excited for you too and looking forward to your YOOshops again.. how's your PC? cured? hehe

Guest kayelee

actuallyl kaye.. the registration wasn't so difficult.. it's the most straight away one among other Korean websites.. I think they might have disabled registration during voting time to refrain people from creating multiple accounts for votes. I remember having the same problem while I was trying to register during voting time back in 2006.

ohh.. no video or picture allowed for the fans meet.. so that means there will still be public coverage of the event? anyway, I'm sure they will "steal" some goodies out.. :P

hahah.. GY is very gentleman, I'm sure he will give flowers back to YEH.. :)

hahaha! angelie, i was just kidding out of my anger! :lol: ...actually the procedure they gave is very friendly.

yeah! i think that's the main reason why they disabled the registration.

wahh...no pictures? hope they don't make it private. :( it'll be our last pics before he goes to MS.

until now im sad for not seeing him in the fans meet of YEH...

hi nate and atsigrace! :)

Kaye, i had a pretty good time. How was your new year? I hope you had a blast!!

tell that to his fans and the awards givers <_< I'm still shocked!

They're forever be beyond the perfect couple in my heart!

Ellie, its good to that you had a great time... :) me too, I had a wonderful holidays with my family... so busy yet happy!

its okay that fans will get old soon and......they probably changed who they like. :phew::lol:

yah! they're still the best couple in our hearts. B)

unni neng, *waves* miss yah here! :)

Guest kayelee

kaye...

oh wow!! thanks for sharing the power of YOO!! :D So the drama isn't that bad at all right? and no wonder you can finish so many episodes in one day.. you even watch it on your trip! lol!! If I do that, I'll most probably need chippy's anti-dizzy medicine now..

thank you kaye.. :)

hahaha! angelie, that might be the reason why i'm dizzy right after we got home... :lol:

not that bad at all...though i find it serious. oh! is sung yuri her leading lady?

just to make sure he wasn't end up with the other girl. <_<:lol:

Hello annazuafrun. any nick? hehe... Welcome!!! better late than never. :)

Guest natedao

Hello to All Yoogals

Jinkz unnie, thanks for upload links :lol:

Good morning nate.. come you are up so early since you are on afternoon shift?

unnie mommy, yesterday i was still on floor but just got my holiday since my non-stop working.yeah yeah 3 days@home i'll do your strongly recommend on Biscuit T. :P

nope.. we can't stop any more, nate.. We have fallen into his deep love trap.. LOL!!

hahah..we can't stop no more yes unnie but more and more LOVE!

I don't think our love and admiration for baby YOO will fade if we truly love him.. wah.. listening to baby YOO's voice is best YOOnergy charger.. :D

:blush: :blush: :blush:

yes.. it's today. yep.. OC made a public announcement.. lol!!! It's ok.. I know she's happy and excited.. :rolleyes:

hahaha...feel as if her own anniversary! oops...

haha... yes.. I'm confessing my love for YOO.. lol!! like you, I was having a titanic crush too.

still hasn't found the answer why i be like this and will not find the answer anymore LOve is Love! :lol:

unnie mommy thanks as usual for... everything :P

and Soompi... do you have a new year's resolution like Im not eating chippy's post or something? :D I love you too, btw!

Kai.....i (echo 2 mins) welcome back home Really miss you! *big tight hugs*

unnie euchan yes yes yes me too always laugh with Kai's post! unnie,,,how we can live without Kai??? hahaha...

c mon.... Kai pls carefully take care urself far away from LB, please......

Hi natedao,

Ha.....I did. Guess what? I fell asleep 15 minutes after the drama started. :sweatingbullets: I didn't realise that until end of the drama. I would better get used to the horrible dubbing from tonight onwards. <_< Fighting!

BTW, are you from Singapore?

luvbbyoo, hahaha Fighting you will get used to it or just MUTE it!

Btw, i'm not from Singapore but Thailand ^-^

Guest woodycakes

i just finished watching CP and i'm so in love with GY.

it's so sad he's going to be gone for two years though.

would anyone know if we'll still get updates on how he's doing? :D

thanks.

ps. i just went through all 743 pages on this thread and it looks like everyone's pretty close. it was nice to read it.

Hello annazuafrun. Welcome to YOOhouse. It might be bad timing you know baby YOO now, but it's better now or never.. :) take these 2 years of his absence to learn more about him.. ;)

Hey there.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I think I got crazy for Yoo when my mate Jaja aka juhjuh talked about him alot and Coffee Prince. =)

I'll take this opportunity to learn more on him then.

Guest shaliachu

Good night you all~It is 8.14pm in China

I have been back for my university these two days,so did not send any posts~

But missing Yoo every minutes!

Good evening! :D *wave* to Tika.. I see you.. :)

hahaha! angelie, that might be the reason why i'm dizzy right after we got home... :lol:

not that bad at all...though i find it serious. oh! is sung yuri her leading lady?

just to make sure he wasn't end up with the other girl. <_<:lol:

lol!! you didn't even know why you get dizzy? haha!! :lol: yeah.. OFD is a bit on the serious side since it's a melodrama, but some scenes the first few eppi was cute. yes.. Yuri is his leading lady. don't worry, he ends up with his first leading lady.. ;) don't put too much expectation to the ending or you will be disappointed eventhough it's a happy ending..

good evening nate.. you are having your break? great!! just what you have been waiting for right? enjoy dating Tae In if you are watching.. ;) You will definitely fall for this heart-warming, cute and sensitive kid! :wub:

hahah..we can't stop no more yes unnie but more and more LOVE!

:blush: :blush: :blush:

still hasn't found the answer why i be like this and will not find the answer anymore LOve is Love! :lol:

unnie mommy thanks as usual for... everything :P

haha.. yeah.. we are falling deaper and deaper in LOVE... I don't think we will able to find the answer why we are in love with Mr. Excellent any more.. Unexplainable.. lol!! and no problem with everything.. he.he.. I will spoil Yoogals as much as I can. :P

hello woodycakes. Welcome to YOOhouse. you finished back rerad 743 pages? wow!! congratulations! how long did it take you? yeah.. I guess all of us here are pretty close with each other. Glad you enjoy yourself.. ;)

would anyone know if we'll still get updates on how he's doing? :D

thanks.

well, if he's got a time off from camp, I'm sure his Korean fans will sneak around to get some bits and pieces of updates for us.. ;)

good evening annazuafrun. Ahh.. jaja is your friend? so that means you are from Malaysia too? :D Well, if you need to find any information, please so feel free to ask around. We will try our best to help you.. :) See you..

hi shalia... You have been busy with studies? All the best to you and take care.

Guest pikhachu79

Hello everyone..

Yes I know, I've been missing for quite sometime. Busy in Mansion hahahaha...Anyway too many pages to backread...so just drop byto wish all

HAPPY NEW YEARS 2008

Feel sad a little coz GY will be going t o MS this 14th, but again better now than later....so are we starting the countdown now?

About the MBC award, watching it online, ghezzz... you tell me.. I was like shaking just waiting for them to announce the winner. Feel disappointed coz he dont win the netizen award (best couple and actor) but well he did won the excellent award.

SOOOO HAPPY!!!

Guest orangechocolate

Morning OC.. is it friday today? I thought it's just Thursday?? How can you forget your day?? lol!!

-- Errrr....Hi....My Angel **Shy Mode** i only think today is Friday, i wanna countdown for DL "School 4" >_<~

yes OC.. pray that he will be safe and not like Won Bin.. I'll cry if that happens to baby YOO... :( but good thing is he get to discharge earlier.. :P as much as I wanted to see baby YOO, but no.. I don't want him to get hurt...

-- yeah..it's a good thing but if i were him, i'll so serious about many reason why i get to discharge earlier -___-??

1) Negative rumor !! many people (Bias)'ll think " Hey..this is not real accident !! He just want to come back for better role after he very popular in CPR...Time like Golden something like that !! " bla bla bla

2) and we knew that baby YOO very sensitive. so if he get to discharge earlier. he'll think "Why i cant completely serves my country like other guys !! or many things can blame on himself !! btw,,, i wish he'll enjoys 720 days as much as he want to be a completely Mr. Military Guy Fighting!! :wub:

as for watching baby YOO's back side.. haha.. yes.. he does look chubbier.. I guess because of all the rolling on bed watching SuperCars does the trick.. lol!!! I couldn't help drooling as he walks and sway his body.. :w00t: :w00t: Gosh I'm hopeles!!! :sweatingbullets: .

-- >____< baby YOO'll enjoy eating Everything he wanna eat before training or he'll cutie shout

"Mommy, I want to eat ~"everytimes when he's hungry !!

yeah.. I think there are a few celeb enlisting this month.. one of them is Chun Jung Myung (no idea who he is) in the clip I posted above who left yesterday. I think baby YOO will have to cut his hair shorter than now.. :unsure: Then he will look like how he appear in Like A Dragon. he.he.. but then again, I saw YEH's brother and another actor who is Hyun Young's (the award night MC) bf who seems to be taking a time off for xmas and new year respectively, their hair isn't very short..

-- ummm...Like A Dragon !!! and baby YOO's face& Cheek in like A Dim sum **yummy**

-- very blur blur mode today :wacko: sissy know well...wanna go to mansion just a little now~ and then gonna go to bed. Zzzz

YOOnight everyone. Miss YOo so much ^.^

ps) Queenie Unnie ... Dont forget ours party@ the mansion !!! Waiting for you ^^

Guest Yehbaby

Hiya Yoogals.....lazy to do my replies today becoz of the constant IPS Driver Errors :ph34r:

hiya Yehbaby...

yes.. today is my wedding anivesary. Thanks for your well-wishes.. :) my new year's day? nothing special.. woke up about 5am in the morning, came to the house and stayed till about 9am? then after that went out for brunch then went shopping for a while.. came home, hubby grab hold of computer for the whole afternoon for doing his project, and I went to sleep instead... woke up at 6pm just in time to date Seo Gun.. :wub: after that went out for dinner.. come back, check the house for about an hour and handover PC to hubby again.. :sweatingbullets:

hi angelie,

i hope you'll get your own pc soon then you can spend more time digging up Yoogoodies for yoogals! :)

haha.. he wasn't only clap with intense Yehbaby, but he was like "Wohhhh!!!" lol!! That was clearly captured by the camera.. <_<

haha.. I sensed her "awkwardness" while walking to the stage with that "someone" to announce the newcomer award.. :P They didn't talk much like the other presenters did. And the best part was when she was asked how she feels about being with baby YOO, and she say extremely happy? lol!! That was so cute.

hahaha, and after he said "Wohhh!", did you see the look in his eyes, angelie? like he had to break eye contact with YEH and look away quickly...coz he was so shy....lol.. :blush: and of course when YEH was presenting with "someone", and he asked her if she was happy with CP sajangnim and YEH replied "yes, very happy!" without skipping a beat, baby YOO was watching them with such a delighted expression on his face....haha, it's reminiscent of HK who is sooo in love with EC. KYIOOOTEE!! :D

yeah.. I'm glad MBC gave him space in EA... EA also doesn't seem to have space already, and thus they gave the other 2 guys the acting award.. lol!! GY had a shot in last year EA, but there was no space for him, and he got the acting award just like the one they have this year. Which is not bad since it's an acknowledge of his excellent acting too.

yeah, it's good to know that MBC recognised GY's effort in OFD last year by giving him an award. in 2006, Fantasy Couple swept most of the popularity awards (although the Goong fans were the noisiest). if you think about it, it's a pity coz The Legend was supposed to be released way back in 2006 but was delayed. if Legend was released as scheduled, then our CP couple would have won the Best Couple award this year...

and why didn't MBC give this award to 2 couples? KBS and SBS do that....hmmph. silly of MBC to miss this opportunity to promote CP, as it's going to be aired overseas - having it win Best Drama Couple is surely good publicity to sell the show as a romantic trendy drama. yes, i'm still a bit miffed that our CP couple were ROBBED of the award by senseless online voting. <_< surely they can come up with something better next year like 50% online voting, 50% industry insiders votes or something. ok, end of rant. :rolleyes:

come to think of it, MBC 2007 awards didn't have much entertaiment..compared to last year where they did that Best Couple montage clips...it would have been fun to see the CP fans whoop and cheer for YOO and YEH every time their lovey dovey scenes came on... :lol: but the opening segment where the two kids danced the tango was cute. :)

someone also asked me, what happened to the secret airport filming of Yoo and Yeh? supposedly, some ppl speculated that they were filming the video for the Best Couple in MBC awards? ...but nothing of the sort turned up...hmmm, was that a false sighting at the airport?

anyhow, aside from the best couple boo-boo, this was a good and memorable MBC awards for Baby YOO coz he gained not just widespread popularity, but finally won his Excellence Award. so hurray for that! :D

Is it wrong for me to think exactly the same thing?! For me it was very obvious that holding hands with Mr. Hong was as if a child is holding her father's hand but holding hands with GY was a different kind of support. It might be just friendly support and it might be more than that, only time will tell. Furthermore the flower incident to me spoke volumes. As far as i can understand Eun Hye knew that she had to give him flowers if he would to win the award- she even saw (well apparently not really) Nam Sang- mi giving the flowers to LJK however she was so happy and excited for our Yoo that she totally forgot that she has a little job to do- that is to give him the flowers. Now if that doesn't tell us that she likes him I don't know what does. Oh and no shipping intended gals. :phew:

yeah, and my fellow YEH warrior friend who's not as into GYEH as we are also said, JJH asking YEH if she is happy with her sajangnim was kind of weird. because it totally seemed to imply that JJH knew something was going on between YEH and GY. Lol. but JJH is not someone who knows YEH well at all, maybe JJH just said it to signify the fact that this year, YEH is on the MBC Awards based on Coffee Prince. she is no longer the Bigung-mama that JJH knew. ;)

Good evening YOOGALS!

thanks mucho yehbaby and mishybear. I LOVE YOO :)

now I fully understood what he said in all the mbc award videos i've watched...i was just staring at their smiles before! :lol:

i think YEH's just very happy that's why she forgot to give GY the flowers... :phew: lol

Oh! even PD wants them to win. :( Gong Yoo oppa is really honest with everything he says.

...of course you have to return safe for YEH and for us. We will NEVER forget YOO! :)

no problem, kayelee... I LOVE YOO too! :) yeah, YEH must have been so excited and flustered hearing Yoo's name announced that she forgot all about the flowers! Haha!!

i was just looking through baidugyeh for pictures from the MBC awards night...heh..some photos are too adorable :wub:

viewimagetl0.th.jpg

see how baby YOO is looking at YEH....his expression is priceless...kyioottee....and the girl sitting at the table behind, Park Shin Hye...she seems to be looking at YEH with an envious expression, like "gosh, how lucky is that woman to have Mr. Smexy Gong Yoo look at me adorably like that." :lol:

28be67249beb970f4d088d6b.jpg

baby Yoo's intense stare at YEH as she was giving her acceptance speech....whoa, that look needs no description other than "HOT"! :sweatingbullets: they should film a sweeping epic romance movie like the English Patient or Atonement..lol! :wub:

20071231185304669.jpg

this is a classic Hankyulian shy, happy, giddy smile! hahaha!

2007123100163176194_002213_0.jpg

Mr. Excellence waving suavely. now this is how a real *healthy*, smexy man fills up a suit! none of that loose fitting 3 sizes too big suit that Lee Jun Ki was wearing. Baby Yoo looks like a million bucks here! B)

1199100211_15845900.jpg

**wallpaper and photo credits to baidugyeh

lastly, thanks for the upload of baby Yoo's latest fanmeet, angelie! *muahh* :D i know we can always depend on you, coz you're so resourceful, lol. now i'm anxiously waiting for his fanmeet this Sunday..hope we'll get some picspams....sigh. it'll be his last until 2009. :tears: