Guest MissMellis

GONG YOO name is beside mine...huhuhuhu and i see dennis o neil too...mmmm so many "kdrama actor" in this thread ^____^

Anyway hai to all YOOGALS....sorry for missing so long.....

* and now she/him gone T_____T

*15 min later....he/she is here again....wave wave

Tika! Welcome back to the thread! You've been missed by us

all~ I hope you doing fine ^^

Do drop by as often as you can okie?~

baby ellie i cant believe this...you just made this up huh?...want some spanking from unnie? naughty you...being our baby and all... yet you have this kind of dream...tsk...tsk...tsk.

kai chip chip...there you go again...jealous in that bottle...*thinking* but really...why is he looking like that at the bottle? waaaaaaaah

Who said i was all innocent just because i'm the baby of the house? :lol: Haven't

anyone told you that appearances are deceptive? :P:rolleyes:

Speaking of the Cantata bottle..

D*MN YOU BOTTLE! I condemn you to hell

for making Baby YOO look at you that way!!

Cant comment on this coz as her unnie,i do have "sometimes" that kind of imagination..so what should i advice.. Keep up the good thoughts?!?hahaha

Anne, this cracked me up! Yes yes, you should totally say that to me.. LOL!

i thought...

you and your dream Ellie hahaha

happy to hear that... our parents are our treasure and so is us to them.

i love Tae In in all his looks and glory...

huh??? another YOOGAL beat me to it... and i thought it'll be a surprise... :(

there's only a very teeny weeny accent i think in letter L? but i'm very happy too that he can speak english... who knows? maybe we'll have the chance to talk to him...

I bet your first thought was.. Damn you girl! Just admit it ;p

My parents mean more than the world to me!

Isn't Tae-in just to smexy for words?

ooh mianhe Neng, please don't kill me.. We can hire you

if you want to?

¤¤¤

The rest coming up in a bit..

Guest MissMellis

The continuation...

YooGals Dongseng....how is everybody??? It is been a while since my last visit YooHouse. MISS YOOGALS and MISS BABY YOO...**hugs for everybody and baby Yoo too** hehehe. Any Baby Yoo news? I need to do backreading but will need sometimes too finish. I have enourmous works ahead of me. After settle everything, I will doing my routine back...coming here everyday..I will catch up with YooGals later. I better start my backreading now...may be I can cover a few pages before I go to bed. My eyes are already half wide open...so sleepy + tired because this week I've put my brain, energy and time to finished my artworks and planning innovation award paper...tonight, I want to take a break from works......recharge my energy by visiting here and do my backreading...Angelie, Faye, Neng, Tangtang, Queenie, Ellies, Tika, Eun Chan, iluvyoo2....and all YooGals that I failed to mention name here (I am not so good in remembering others name) ....I MISS YOU ALL!!! muahmuahmuah!!!! and to all YooHouse newbies...WELCOME and enjoy your visit here....

Hi Lily unnie. We missed you too. Long time no see eh?

I hope that you settle everything soon so that you can be here more often!!

Good luck with your backreading. I had to backread almost 10 pages

myself and i'm likethis now

@_________@

Muah to you too! Good luck with everything unnie.

I hope everything works out fine for you~

right baby ellie...it was like that the first time that username appeared...

i think that was before unnie angel told us that she forwarded the first email to SIDUS informing about our existencce and about our plan in forming an INTERNATIONAL fan site. gosh...that was long time ago eh! and now it showed-up again hahahaha...username GONG YOO might be having a laugh of his/her life seeing YOOGALS went wacko again.

it would be nice if he/she can drop a note or two.

Happy happy times eh? Mang, this brings back so many good memories.

that user gong_yoo, i really hope that he/she can at least say hi to us. we're all

going insane just seeing his/her name in here, imagine what would happen if

he/she could actually drop a note or two

And btw unnie, good job with the history of YOOhouse!

Will you continue with it? If you are..

AJA AJA

Baby Ellie, that switch pix of GY_YH is so funny, widen my smile. And baby, your sweet dream with shirtless GY at the beach, bwahhh, sweet girl, aren't you afraid the others here? But we all love him that way, so, keep dreaming on baby. Btw, I guess it was really hot that time in spite of freezing cold huh? <BR>I believe your Dad is fully recovered? All the best to you my dear.

Yup, I'm also from Europe (Ger). I think Euchan is from EU too (UK). Anyone else from the old continent?

Oh i am but i must admit that it's all worth it. Hahaha, even though i just made

it up but even the thought of it makes me all hot

Oh yes, baby YOO keeps me warm during cold days

Yes he have, thanks for the concern *hugs*

Germany? For real? Omo, where in Germany? I have a uncle there

and we're thinking of coming to Germany to visit him.

I think he lives in Wuppertal orsomething like that >.<

hmmmmmmm.... and where are these replies my dear?

Here you go! :D Sorry for the delay, been busy with this and that hehehe

Hello to Nana, Eganlyn, Neng, Tangtang, Orangechocolate, Iluvyoo2, kulet, Miss Ellie, and all Yoogals that i forgot to mention ( forgive my poor memory ...big hug to all of Yoo.

Big hug to you too Jinkzz. And as always, thank you for the wonderful artwork

You know that i love them right?

and I think YOO is all around us !! My PS ?? T__T im trying !!

OC, aja aja fighting! You can do it. Just try and try and bam, before you know

it you'll me awesome artwork!oh..and i like your banner~

<BR>I made some mv about cooffee couple ~~ if you interested in them just see and have fun~~

Caca, thank you so much! I really enjoyed watching all of them, it

was just what i needed! ^^

You did a great job! Keep up the great work!

¤¤¤

Juuicebox, gerrronimo, zaleefa, natedao:

Hi i'm Ellie.. I just wanna say welcome to YOOhouse! I really hope that

you're enjoying yourself here as much as we are. Don't be too shy

to post..we're a bunch of very very nice girls here who don't biteright girls?

And nice to meet you all <3

Kimone: Happy holidays to you too~

Oh and nice to meet you~~

If i missed anyone, MIANHE! I'm getting very dizzy right now because of

all the backreading i've been doing and now posting. But pls, do let me know if

i missed out on anyone kay?

*hugs all the YOOGals* I've missed YOU ALL <33

Oh btw, if you think that your posts look a lil different in my quotes..

well it's because soompi wanted to have a little fun and decided to mess

with my post when i was just abt to post it. <_<

Good morning my lovely YooGals!! How is everyone doing today? How was weekend? Yeah.. My YOOnergy is almost back to normal now.. ;) I should be able to give everyone a great BIIIIGGGGGG hug today.. *HHHHHUUUUUUUGGGGGGSSSSSSSS..... * :P

Ok.. before I start my "replying machine", I found these Cantata BTS pics on Sidus website.. :rolleyes: yumm yumm... :wub:

gongyoocf07111601qa3.jpg

gongyoocf07111602wo2.jpg

gongyoocf07111603ge2.jpg

gongyoocf07111604yt4.jpg

gongyoocf07111605yq4.jpg

*** Credit as printed ***

queenie... yes... thank you for refreshing my memories on Turkey day @ Yoohouse 2006.. he.he... I remember saying I can smell turkey from here.. hahah :lol: wow! user gong yoo staying up late to do homework.. that's some improvement.. :) hopefully after he/she is done with HIS-tory, the user will start posting.. he.he.. :D yep yep! baby YOO is certainly the sweetest endearment for our SMEXY guy... ;)

gong yoo whoever that is stayed long last night- in fact much longer than i did. :lol: i bet he/she gave up coz there's just so much to read. could've just done that anonymously but chose to create excitement again and all of us will get excited over and over again till the user finally introduce himself/herself as somebody else and then we won't be guessing anymore :lol:
ahh.. my faye.. shhhhh.... you just gave an idea to the user to stay as a ghost... that might take away our excitement you know.. :P

kimone.. welcome back.. You have a great holidays too!!!

Glad to know yoo're feeling better...I think OFD version of AstaTV mag is still available online on Yesasia..or at least the last time i checked which was a few weeks back.
ohh... Yesasia is very expensive... :o the 2008 calender, I ask my Japanese friend to get cost me less than RM60 including shipping, but YesAsia will cost me at least RM90!

wah!! looks like today all creative YooGals are on fanart overdrive.. he.he.. :D Love them all!!

I LOVE GONG YOO (:

Heh my first time posting here there are just soooo many pages in this forum (:

hello cupids! welcome to yoohouse and congratulations for making your first post here.. Enjoy your stay and happy reading.. :)

Speaking of turkey day, we did our grocery shopping for thanksgiving yesterday and will start cooking the stuff that can be stored in the fridge tonight but of course, turkey will be cooked on thursday morning...yay so much stuff to do as i am the designated cook for our family but thank goodness, no house cleaning for me this year since we will be having our celebration at my sister's house in Fontana.
so you will be cooking for turkey day jinkzz? hmmm... yummy... can send some over please? :P

aalhl,i hope so(better post?)
hi there again natedao... yes.. now you do better post... congrats!! :) oh yeah.. thanks for adding me to your friends list too.. :D

baby Ellie.... yeah.. i'm almost fully recovered now.. thanks to you all for concern everyday.. so it has been a 3 busy days for you too? take care of yourself too, okay? how's your dad now? you were saying he needs another surgery? oh..baby cousin? how old is he/she? sounds like you have not met him/her for a long time.. :D

hmm... it's so hard to let go of Tae In doesn't it? just like Han Kyul. .but I couldn't let go of Seo Gun and Tae Young either.. haha.. come to think of it, actually all his characters left some impression on me. there are different things that reminds me of different characters.

Guest tangtang

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS!!

Aihhhh.. been busy..

so busy...

with LIFE... Bwahahahahaha! (me busy with life, what da? :lol:)

Will do the backpages first. Hope that my Monday duties will not be a burden doigng my backpaging! :lol:

See yah.. YOOGALS!

OMO, miss yah all big time! ;)

hi there tangtang aka chip*chip.. LOL!! Welcome back girl.. So you are that busy with Life huh? What did you do with your life so far? Well, enjoy your back reading and enjoy the history that our beloved YOOstorian queenie as put up.... Enjoy everything that is in the house.. ;) I'm sure it will take your Monday blues away.he.he..

viewimageae0.gifviewimageyh0.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

More CP Madness.. :P

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemzck3.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemzyz2.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemzcj6.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemzzf4.th.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemzja7.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemzvn7.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemzke9.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemznf2.th.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemzeh6.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemzeg9.th.jpg thumb.gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlezxzk9.gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlezxcw4.gif

*** Credit as printed @ daum CP ***

Big hug to you too Jinkzz. And as always, thank you for the wonderful artwork

You know that i love them right?

Hi Miss Ellie...hugs to yoo also...i'm glad yoo like my fanarts...creating them is such a great stress relief method for me.

Good morning my lovely YooGals!! How is everyone doing today? How was weekend? Yeah.. My YOOnergy is almost back to normal now.. ;) I should be able to give everyone a great BIIIIGGGGGG hug today.. *HHHHHUUUUUUUGGGGGGSSSSSSSS..... * :P

hugs to yoo , too Angelie...glad yoor feeling better

ohh... Yesasia is very expensive... :o the 2008 calender, I ask my Japanese friend to get cost me less than RM60 including shipping, but YesAsia will cost me at least RM90!

that's true...they are expensive that's why until now i still didnt get a copy of the the magazine.

so you will be cooking for turkey day jinkzz? hmmm... yummy... can send some over please? :P

Yes, Angelie...i will be cooking for turkey day...actually i'm the designated cook for all our holidays...hehehehe....sure i'll send some over, how do yoo want me to send it??? :D:D:D

thanks for all the goodies Angelie

I just noticed that we are fast approaching our 600th page...at the rate were going, we should reach 600th page before the end of November...Yehey for all of us!!!!

here's another installment of my fanarts creation:

Pineyoo.jpg

Snowbound1.jpg

springyoo.jpg

sunsetyoo.jpg

Untitled-1-2.jpg

waves to Tika, Miss Ellie, Angelie and Eganlyen...i see yoo're all online right now

Guest MissMellis

Angelie unnie: That's good to hear! Oh and .. *a big warm hug to you*

Yup.. practically no time to rest except for today when

i went shopping with my mom and cousins.. but it was so

boring cause i didn't find anything that i liked <_<

My dad? He's good, thanks for asking~ Yeah my mom did mention another

surgery but i don't think they have set a date yet.

My baby cousin..hmm, i think she is around 4-5 months old. A total cutie. I tried

to make her laugh or at least smile.. but no luck. Her mom said that she only laughs

for her dad. Gah, i miss her already. I think i saw her abt one month ago or so. You know

my memory >__>

Yes it really is hard to let go of him but i think letting go of HK is even harder..

that's why i haven't let go of him yet.. watching CP again right now xD

I guess it's hard to let go of his characters because he becomes one with them..

Oh and as always, thanks for the goodies! Wow, so many of them ;o

Kai: Welcome back girl! Where have u been? Hunting for

that bottle? :lol:

You have many many pages to backread.. have fun!!

Jinkzz: I should try that too someday.. doing pretty fanart

when i'm stressed.. who knows, maybe it will help?

*waves at Anne and Tika*

hi jinkzz! Yep, I'm definitely feeling much better today.. he.he.. :D wah.. so you are cooking for all the holidays.. how nice... Although I love to cook for holidays, but since I'm cooking everyday, so I kinda prefer to dine out on that holidays.. haha.. anyway, sending the turkey over.. hmm.. what's the best method? LOL!!

oh yeah. we will be reaching page 600th really soon.. probably by end of this week we should hit it.. that's pretty fast! thank you for more arts jinkzz... :)

ohh... Soompi is starting to run slow again.... hopefully no busy or IPS errors... :vicx:

Ellie.. thank you for the big warm hug... so nice... :rolleyes: Went shopping.. that's good.. eventhough you didn't get anything, at least you get to go out.. :D awww.. your baby cousin is such a baby.. he.he... I can tell she is really cute.. he.he..

I guess him being so into the character itself really makes us hard to let go most of his characters... We find the actual him in the characters especially Han Kyul. Anyhow, glad you enjoy the goodies Ellie.. :)

pcpdownloadphpfhandledkqo2.th.gif thumb.gif

*** Credit Daum CP ***

viewimagesb3.gifviewimagego5.gif

viewimageux2.gifviewimagejn4.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest MissMellis

Angelie unnie: Yeah, it was nice to get of the house for a few hrs.

The reason why i didn't buy anything was because everyone

seemed to be either sad or p*ssed off today O.o got me in a bad mood

too <_<

Oh yes, she is a total cutie! Def one of my fav baby cousins

and i have many many cousins :D

HK made me fall in love with GY in the first place

so he will always have a special place in my heart. But

i don't think i'll forget any of his other characters, esp Tae-in

who made me cry buckets and laugh so hard <3

Omo, 4.16 am right now. It's time for me to go sleep and hopefully

i'll have another GY dream hahaha.

Night night YOOgals! I'll see ya all later~

My dad? He's good, thanks for asking~ Yeah my mom did mention another

surgery but i don't think they have set a date yet.

Jinkzz: I should try that too someday.. doing pretty fanart

when i'm stressed.. who knows, maybe it will help?

I hope yoor dad is okay...we'll be praying for him.

I guarantee yoo...it will help yoo de-stress when yoor doing fanarts.

hi jinkzz! Yep, I'm definitely feeling much better today.. he.he.. :D wah.. so you are cooking for all the holidays.. how nice... Although I love to cook for holidays, but since I'm cooking everyday, so I kinda prefer to dine out on that holidays.. haha.. anyway, sending the turkey over.. hmm.. what's the best method? LOL!!

oh yeah. we will be reaching page 600th really soon.. probably by end of this week we should hit it.. that's pretty fast! thank you for more arts jinkzz... :)

Yay...if i ship the turkey to yoo, it won't be good anymore when it reaches yoo :P ...i'll post a pic of it instead...how's that? hehehehe...that is, if it turns out okay again this year :lol::lol::lol: I dont mind cooking for the holidays because i rarely cook on regular days...hehehehe...i used to bake a lot before i had the injury last year which limits my ability to use my right hand, wrist and shoulder( but should get better once i undergo surgery for the hand and the pain on the shoulder subsides)...Yay, i am beginning to miss the smell of yeasty dough :(:(:(

Whoa...by the end of the week??? that fast huh??then we'll have more reason to celebrate...hurray for us.

Ellie in bad mood? aww.w.. but I'm sure it has subside by now chatting with us and drooling over baby YOO.. :D Even you can't get yourself anything, you will always get presents here in the house, right?

Tae In makes me cry bucket, Han Kyul does the same too! he.he.. wah! it's so early in the morning already and you are still not yet sleeping.. better be off to bed now or else you gonna be looking like a panda.. :P Nighty night Ellie... happy YOOdreaming.. :)

Yay...if i ship the turkey to yoo, it won't be good anymore when it reaches yoo :P ...i'll post a pic of it instead...how's that?
ha.ha.. can... anything to catch a glimpse of that yummilicious turkey if not taste it.. :P oh my.. you are gonna undergo surgery for your hand jinkzz? hope it's nothing serious.

Whoa...by the end of the week??? that fast huh??then we'll have more reason to celebrate...hurray for us.
I think so... one more post and we are going to page 586 today and it's only Monday... later on when YooGals come home for replies, there will be tonnes of pages to backread for the day..

Hmm.. I'm hungry.. nearly lunch time.. he.he... I'll be having curry chicken for lunchie.. :D

okie.. I'm still digging some old clips out from my backup for my YT.. just uploaded these.. FYI, I'm putting selected clips only for download. So, if there are clips you want that I didn't make it available for download, please let me know.

2005 Greetings from Gong Yoo (2005 YOO&I fans meet)

12-Feb-2005 In-Style Photoshoot

Download: http://sharebee.com/56c9de6b

f_instylem_22d002e.jpg

hohoho!! IPS Error finally hit again after few days of hiding.. :lol:

Guest mendyoo

good day YOOGALS...

had a hard time before i can enter here... but i never gave up. persistence is the word today i think.

hows the girls today??? it's a monday... the start of all things that have to be started hahaha...

angelie- i see your back to your old self again... bring on those goodies...

kai- so you finally visit the house after being busy with lotsa things here and there. i wasn't able to answer your sms... no load hehehe

jinkzz- whoooaaaaa.... your artworks are pouring like rain.

Ellie- posting galore girl??? i'll catch you later...

queenie- done with YOOstory???

kimone- happy holidays too... little bit early huh.

natedao- you're now a proud member of the loony company hahaha

cupids and bha mee- welcome to our humble abode...YOOHOUSE!!!

lipstikstain, lanechan... hello hello hello

LOVE-1.jpg

good evening YooGals! yayyyyyyy welcome back tangtang ( i was going to report you already to the Department of Missing YooGals :lol:) and ellie with her replies!

(iluvyoo2)

oh yah, have you receive the verification email after registration? Last time I email them again and attached my IC scans again after few days. You need give them your real name and login email. One day after sent that email, I got the verification email. Maybe you can do that way too.

OMG!!!! This is funny!!

wave to Gong Yoo ,aalhl, Faye and other yoogals

User Gong Yoo, pls say something here..all yoogals so excited to see you here..haha

Still have few pages to backread........

Hello iluvyoo2 ( dang that’s kinda long…. How do I call you anyway?) I just signed up at cy but i’m like a lost kid there with nowhere to go…. I was hoping I could see Yoo’s profile Maybe you can add me to your buddy list huh?

(movall)

MORNING

HAPPY SUNDAY YOO GALS

Wave to GONG YOO user, please say something to us. Love your name

FAYE dear, goognight, mwahhhhh

FAYE, girl, couldnot believe that till now CP is his only project you've watched. My active girl, keep going on with his others, okay?

God it's been how many months but i'm still stuck. In time my dear... i will....

(m,endyoo aka neng)

happy sunday everyone...

as of this moment it's like this...

*gong yoo, mendyoo, movall, lanechan, siticantik3011*

hope your backreading too that's why you're always here...

hi val... lotsa YOOnergy huh...

FAYE... and where are you now my friend??? still coughing??? poor FAYE...

gong yoo...waves at you... whoever you are...

yes, i'm still coughing! it wouldn't be so bad if only there's no wheezing sound....

what's the rush to the hospital friend??? hope nothing's that serious...

oh i had an appointment with my quack becoz of my cough and the wheezing.

get in contact with betchay...for a friend... anything my dear.

thanks again.... why is she coming over?

it's good that you have flawless english sub... mine is up to epi 9 only... the rest is hmmmpppp.

i guess it's because of the subtitlists and i would blame it to limitations in their knowledge of the language but it's fine.

and the fact that they've been with YOO ever since... from the start of his career... that means ... through THICK and THIN.

exactl... they're a part of his life already and he has come to rely on them so much- because they've also proven themselves worthy of his trust.

and it's in acapella... imagine what it will be like and sound like if proper melody and arrangement is attached.

yesssssssssssss..... i love his acapella version and to think that he did it so naturally like he was just playing- remember the part he half laughed and then the part he modulated his voice like he's an opera singer"

love them too friend... colorful and funny.

the "resting at home" thing will do you good friend... that's what you need. the cough will go away in no time just as long as proper meds and lotsa rest are given. take care...

hey... you're making improvements really... take your time.

thank you thank you thank you

to be continued

oh my.. you are gonna undergo surgery for your hand jinkzz? hope it's nothing serious.

hohoho!! IPS Error finally hit again after few days of hiding.. :lol:

darn IPS error...had the hardest time trying to get back on the forum...Nah...nothing serious, just to release the sheath that holds the tendons in place to give it more room to move so as to get rid of the pain( and constant swelling) as well as clean out all the inflamed tissues around it...this is actually my second surgery since I had the injury last year...the first one was shoulder surgery back in August of this year.

jinkzz- whoooaaaaa.... your artworks are pouring like rain.

I was so inspired this morning when i woke up that i created a total of 23 fanarts ... :lol::lol::lol: i was posting them in batches .

Here's the last installment of my fanart:

Untitled-2-1.jpg

yoo.jpg

yoofaces.jpg

Waves to Gong yoo...welcome back to the thread

Guest eganlyen

Angel-how are you?feeling better now?Yes, i do quite backreading just looking some collectibles stuff.I even made my own table of content since i my computer can not accomodate all the goodies w/have.So TONI(forgive my for givin'her another nick,maybe ill call the another one as ANTON..forgive me Angel :tears: )is humming to baby YOO song..who knows in later years she will end up having crushes w/baby YOO also.I feel that you are in cantata moods again. :D

Queeny-I imagine all of as awake for 24/7 we will end up w/PANDA Eyes..now we are really a cult :lol: .Thanks for a wonderful history you made..i like how you start & the whole content of the history..bravo!*clap*clap*clap.

Baby Ellie-Yes, i thinks those weapons are too late to recover all the dreams you had..it even made it worst?!? did i erase all you memory..hahaha j/k.Yes,Unnie will support you with your imagination.. you should keep up those goods thoughts you have.I have dreamed baby YOO, he & I were..tot...tot..and then ...tot..tot.. :lol:

Neng-"raining YOO" yipee i love it..its really good to combine those words..rain & yoo*faints*

Faye-are you alright my dear?I know will be back to healthy again..since now your taking the nebYOOlizer.

Jinkzz-now i could really say..you finally home!Thanks for all the goodies/pasalubong you brought..i love it esp the last one.Baby Yoo wearing white.

anythingasian-first,how do we shorten your names?any nicknames?how do you want me to call you?AA or Asian.Yes,at first i lost my interest in watchin'OFD thanks to all spoiler... :angry: .But knowing baby YOO was there is enough motivation to watch it..you just need to set the moods..GY moods and you will end up like me hating the girl calling baby YOO"oppa" :lol:

Val-so you like his hands too.Let me share this..Angel made a screen cap of ep10 on page 224 wyou can clearly saw his hands there same w/Yeh.

Hello to eveyone! esp to Angel,kai(i know you where there..hehehe),Neng,Jinkzz,Lyn,Faye & Queeny.

Welcome to all Yoobies(natedao,cupids & bha mee)

Welcome back d12princess!

Guest tangtang

WARNING! LONG REPLY! :lol:

Oki.. im taking the consequence of me not being here for what.. 4 days? LOL!

Whoa, sisters.. ive seen you spazzing when the gong yoo user came, thanks to anne for the information btw, or il missed him that time. LOL! havent had the chance to post, so i just lurked.

to gong yoo, i hunted you down but your myspace account is not working... so please update it so i can stalk you more! :lol: Are yoogals scary? Nah. And we have a Dennis O'Neil too? Sleeessshhh.. we are getting popular, so Yoogals dont forget to SMILE always.. the world is watching! LOL!

Angel- good to hear your oki now! Yay! I can see the goodies coming.. :D And tada that Cantata BTS ffrom Sidus is heaven! He looks a little tired in the last picture though. Ohhh... Would you mind me giving him a tight hug, so he will feel better? LOL! I can see you saying, psshhh that was months ago, so your hug wont be needed! :lol: I think Chipmunks the movie was just shown about 2 months ago (here at the Phils), its called Alvin and the Chipmunks The Movie. And dont bother the Esquire girl, i got messed up again.. its the Vogue girl i think. LOL! Why do i always messed things up? :P With my life? Been catching up with old friends, and this gocc ive been working is kinda abusing me.. LOL! Need to reach projected sales at the end of the year, so i think il be more than busy in the coming days. Huhuhuhu.. Yoo will be missing me, huh?

Queenie- *clap clap* Thanks for being our Yoostorian! *gives a jar of cookie* you can have the jar too, for doing all the backreading and giving us summaries. :lol: Yup yup you can stay at our place, but its not that 'grand' cause we only rent a place here in Manila, but still... ;) Does it shows that i really hated the bottle? :lol: Im getting jealous with a non-living thing. LOL! Looking forward with the rest of your Yoohouse story..

jinkzz- welcome back at the Yoohouse! You will be having a hand surgegy? Awww... hope you get well fast. Me thinking all those needles makes me weak, cause im afraid of needles. Nice artworks, btw. More! ;)

CK- Peyups addict! LOL! Nice nick! yoogals are really good in giving names. So how is BTSC so far?

Twinnie- So hows your first day at work? You really are stalking yoo's cy? Well done, twinnie! That sand clock is really scary.. he seems to be showing signs that he will be leaving soon.. yay, need to prepare my buckets, in case my tears will be falling down! have a blast this weekend, but tired from going from places to catch up with friends. Miss yah too! B)

Nana- Im excited with our Yoo calendar! Thanks again with the help re yesasia. My card was not 'virgin' anymore with online transaction! :lol: A perfect gift for ourselves this Christmas!

Ellie- Thanks again for the wow-ish set! And your a noobie with PS? Whoooo! Brag all your classmates, neighbors with yoo smexy pictures so that you'll have somebody in here speaking in Swedish. Err.. am i right? Sweden=swedish? LOL! I also loved when Tae-in returned minus the eyeglasses, love the boyish looking YOO. Yeah, im hunting down the bottle and if saw her.. well.. have to keep it, yoo kissed it! Argh.

Faye- Hahaha. Tinola. I dont eat tinola that much, got trauma when my grandmother butchered the native chicken in front of me when i was a kid, and i was like.. whoa, i will be eating that? LOL! Poor chicken. LOL! Must love those chickens, so kai=chicken! :lol: but im a carnivorous, just dont make me see how those animals are butchered. Got sick, too? Hope your doing fine now! And your becoming a PS pro, well done!

Anne- I AM RAIN! Pssshh. He is all over! Can you please ask him when will he leave for the MS, please! He even invades our tv. LOL! Me is getting excited to see you too, because of the cookies! LOL! Just kidding, of course i wanna see you more.. but the cookies.. the cookies.. the cookies! Hahahaha! OFD, havent touched my cds so far.. so nothing to be jealous about, yet! LOL! You cracked up with me being chippy? LOL! love it too.. -chippy

Neng- Im uber excited with our calendar! Lets show it off to anne, so she will be envoius, and will be getting her own. More sales of the calendar! LOL! You love kenken too? Missed my crazyness, wait till i see you at the 30th! LOL!

Val- How are you? Sorry for not being here for the past few days, as ive said.. been busy with life! LOL! Nice hearing your Tagalog, but dont learn too much... you'll get crazy! LOL! Just kidding! Dont worry, im not yet done hunting that freakin bottle, so im still calm. wait till i catch him.. LOL!

Lily Unnie- Miss yah bigtime! Me behaved when your out.. so no spanking? LOL! Who behaved again? Goodluck with the backpages, and catch up soon!

Hi to del23, anythingasian, iluvyoo2, feelings, vicente, tika, texashot, betchay, cacagiagia, lingling22, d12princess, kimone

To all those being MIA- pach, euchan, juhjuh, yoobee, nhetski , caly, major HI to you!

Welcome to Yoohouse- juuicebox, gerrronimo (did i miss any Rs?), zaleefa, lanechan, natedao, bha-mee. Have fun!

gong yoo is here again while im doing this long reply! waving all my body parts at you! LOL! Are you really friends with Dennis O'Neil? You guys are here at the same time.. reminds me of my twinnie. :lol:

Did i missed someone? Blehhh. Forgive this chip chip mind of mine. LOL!

Aihhh.. That turkey thing is making me hungry, in fairness i havent eaten a turkey yet.. im kinda afraid of it, because its a BIG CHICKEN! LOL!

...600 pages! we are coming...

Hello everyone...gosh.. I was planning to take a short nap and end up with 2 hours sleep!!

Baby YOO's schedule for this week.

2007-11-19~2007-11-25

차기작품 검토 및 휴식

Deciding on next project and rest.

angelie- i see your back to your old self again... bring on those goodies...
yep.. I'm 99% back to normal already neng.. :D

good evening YooGals! yayyyyyyy welcome back tangtang ( i was going to report you already to the Department of Missing YooGals :lol:) and ellie with her replies!
so we have a Department of Missing YooGals already? :) he.he..

exactl... they're a part of his life already and he has come to rely on them so much- because they've also proven themselves worthy of his trust.
I think those fans are really close friends with him already... When will it be our turn... *dreams*

i love his acapella version and to think that he did it so naturally like he was just playing- remember the part he half laughed and then the part he modulated his voice like he's an opera singer"
ohh... I LUV the opera style.. :P

darn IPS error...had the hardest time trying to get back on the forum...Nah...nothing serious, just to release the sheath that holds the tendons in place to give it more room to move so as to get rid of the pain( and constant swelling) as well as clean out all the inflamed tissues around it...this is actually my second surgery since I had the injury last year...the first one was shoulder surgery back in August of this year.
ah! I had a hard time coming in the thread after I try to refresh my reply/edit... and tada IPS error appear! Thought we will not be seeing that again.... You surgery, I hope you will recover well after that... how many surgeries are you supposed to get before everything is back to normal? oh my.. user gong yoo was here again? arghh... miss it! how long did he/she stay this time?

Anne... yes.. I'm feeling much much better now. TONI and ANTON? haha.. so toni is her... lol!! it's the other way round for me.. we usually call my son Tony while calling my daugther Tonia or "Ah Nia". he.he.. neh.. she's not humming baby YOO's song, but one of the OFD's OST.. I used to play it daily and I guess she still remembers it now.. he.he.. me Cantata mood? a little.. just that I visited Sidus website for baby YOO's schedule and found the pics instead.. :D

Good Monday Val! :) Have a great day ahead.. See ya later!

chip* aka tangtang! I see you are back with long replies.. Good to see you again.. yeah.. I miss you heaps too.. kinda quiet without you around.. :D Hmm... I feel like calling you another nick.. haha.. actually, it's daughter was saying "tangtang" not long ago and it makes me think of you immediately. he.he. :D in Mandarin, "tang"==sweet/candy. :rolleyes:

you mean tight VIRTUAL HUG? sure.. no problem! LOL!! Chipmunks.. it has been a long long time I haven't seen Alvin and the Chipmunks series/movie on our TV channels already. Kinda miss watching it... ah.. Vogue girl girl.. isn't that teacher Na Bori? hahah.. beware you might get karate kicks from her!! LOL!!! Meeting old friends? Had good fun? Busy busy soon? Sure I will miss you.. :)

Anne- I AM RAIN! Pssshh. He is all over! Can you please ask him when will he leave for the MS, please! He even invades our tv. LOL!
haha!! Rain finally invades into your channel over there huh? got SMS from Anne and she sounds excited!! lol!! So you girls there get to hear his original voice? here I get to hear dubbed version, so it cracked me up with the dubber said "I'm Rain". :lol: And can't help it, I still see GY instead of Rain. haha

Guest tangtang

good day YOOGALS...

kai- so you finally visit the house after being busy with lotsa things here and there. i wasn't able to answer your sms... no load hehehe

neng, hehehe! here, there and everywhere! Yoo made me missed the yoohouse when you sent me a SMS at 6.20am! LOL!

Faye, LOL! we have a department of missing yoogals? Kewlness! I cant be that MIA for so long... Il be sick then!

Hello to eveyone! esp to Angel,kai(i know you where there..hehehe),Neng,Jinkzz,Lyn,Faye & Queeny

waves at you! Yeah, im here.. doing that long reply for almost half a day! :P

HAPPY MONDAY LOVES

It's Monday morning here, my hugs and kisses to yoo all before starting a new week.

Mwah Mwah Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi, val! happy Monday to you too!

It feels so good to be in the current page.. :lol:

:DJinkzz-now i could really say..you finally home!Thanks for all the goodies/pasalubong you brought..i love it esp the last one.Baby Yoo wearing white.

Yes, i'm finally home, not only physically but emotionally and mentally as well...i love him in white also...he may look really good in black but he is downright gorgeous in white :D

jinkzz- welcome back at the Yoohouse! You will be having a hand surgegy? Awww... hope you get well fast. Me thinking all those needles makes me weak, cause im afraid of needles. Nice artworks, btw. More! ;)

just a simple, outpatient hand surgery...i hate needles as well( that sounds wierd coming from me esp when i have to deal with needles in my line of work on a daily basis :lol::lol::lol: ) but i will asleep for a long while before they even start giving the local anesthetic and will still be asleep long after my surgeon finishes the surgery .

blackwhiteyoo.jpg