Guest queeninmycastle

Hi all YOOgals, everytime I coming back, I have many pages to backread.. :phew:

aren't you happy that YOOHouse is growing? hehehehe.

meaning...many YOOGALS will be looking forward in seeing more of your GOODIES bwahahahaha.

BTW that MV of GY with EH in Ohui was cute...i can imagine already how it is to wake-up seeing yummylicious BABY YOO that smexy. waaaaaaaah.

hey yoogals!just wanna say hello to all!no YOOshop for the day...quite busy!

thanks for sharing this YOOvid! i love the this fanmande CF...love it totally!

And to... take care people! B)

Girl you are always welcome in this House...with or without YOOshop.

saying Hello is the best thing we can share to each other.

so with that feel free to drop by anytime.

you take care also.

Army-bound As Male Stars Enlist in Military Service En Masse in 2008… Will It Leave Behind Another Void? A Korean man cannot avoid his military service, and stars at the busiest time in their careers are no exception. Male stars generally reveal their thoughts on military service upon reaching the appropriate age, and fans accept their absence as a disappointing but inevitable truth. However, because most of these actors who must leave at the height of their careers are around the same age, they tend to enter their service at around the same time. Moreover, their mass exit from the film and television world leaves a gaping void behind them. Which Hallyu star will you miss the most? * Jo In Sung - the landscape will be at a loss without his pretty-boy metrosexssshuality 8% * Kim Rae Won - what will Unicef do without you and your painfully spoken Engrishee? 0% * Lee Dong Gun, although not as much as his hunny Han Ji Hye 2% * Gong Yoo - have mercy, the coffee withdrawal is bad enough already! 64% * Chun Jung Myung - your tongue-twisty name (and adorable smile) will be sorely missed 2% * Shinhwa (any or all) - now we'll have to get our requisite homoeroticism from Super Junior, boo 20% just from the previous post, baby yoo will be missed especially. why do they have to go at the same time????? :(

kulet among all the names that were mentioned...BABY YOO will be missed the most...although i like Lee dong GUn in all his movies too....and like dramabeans said...coffee prince withdrawal is bad enough already...much more with YOOwithdrawal...cant imagine hows it gonna be.

but YOOGALS will survive.

Because of your PS skills. And everytime I saw your artworks I’ll always think of mendyoo. ‘cause you both look like a PS twins of yoohouse. Do you wanna have a twins ?? +555 btw, lucky me !! I will take a good luck charm with me. (it’s YOO’s smoking pic^^)

OC dale...me and neng ( mendyoo) is more of a soulartist sistah...but i'll be happy if she were to be my twinnnie too like you and kai chip chip hehehe.

sure you can take all the lucky charm you can find here in the house.

MORE luck in your work OC...hope u'll find enjoyment in it.

Just dropping by to say hi before i go downstairs to entertainour visitors.. again -___-

And i read dramabeans post today.. gahthat was the last thing i wanted to see early in themorning..

brought me to tears ;____;*runs off to cry in a corner*

oh BABY ellie why cry?its not like his never gonna come back.

2 yrs will be ok...he'll be back without you knowing it.

besides all your unnies will still be here...we will keep each other occupied for the time being.

so cry no more okies?

oh my goodness... this thread moves so fast that it's so hard to keep up. XDi went to school and came back and there's like... almost 3 more new pages or something.

Ooh yeah, did gong yoo ever release/do a photobook?im trying to look for some good quality pictures so i can make some goodies. hehe.

hahaha feelings...or should we call you feel...yup this house moves so fast, but just take your time in backreading and remember dont stay away from the house too long or else you'll end up backreading more pages.aiyt!

sure, np. anything that suits you. at first, i was thinking that you can call me by my name. but there's already a yoogal who has the same name as mine, so c_k, kulet, copperkey, anything will do..
Roger CK.. :D

ohh.. anne.. thanks for the buzz buzz about user "gong yoo". Sorry can't reply coz ran out of airtime.. :D

Well, gong yoo, please say hi to us and introduce yourself, eventhough you are not gong yoo.. Promise we won't bite.. :P

Just rest and have you YOOdecine on time. Drink lots of water. We will pray for your speed recovery. The house is not the same w/out YOO. :(

No it has subs but cant concentrate w/ it. But why I suddenly get jealous w/that girl.Baby Yoo cared so much about that girl even promise to marry her after she have the operatrion. :tears:

Copy since I've the permission w/ the chief…Preparing the G.Y Joes. :lol:

Welcome Angel! My visits there was accidental since I was searching for my "assignment" and thinking what else I could add. Now I know who is JIS you where talking before, I'm confused & since I'm not good in memorizing names. I'm familiar w/ the faces & dramas but not w/ names. GY & KDW ahh..the "vowed kindship"made by their grandfathers.

thank you for your prayers Anne... With all the love you and YooGals give me, I will recover soon and will be back in full swing.. :P yeah.. of course baby Yoo care for that girl.. she's supposed to be his beloved sister.... and she's really stubborn.. so the only way to get her to have a surgery is promise to marry her. and the same reason goes almost at the ending. .. ok.. how was the GY Joe mission? successful? I guess not.. haha... I'm not good with celebrities names too... but I know JIS because of GY but I'm still not sure of his work.. he.he.. and that's an interesting kindship.. grandfathers are best friends.. now their grandsons also best friends.. wah!

CK-nice nick! Reminds me of my former Officemate.
ehh.. me too. I have an ex-colleague with the nick CK too.. :D

ah... julie.. I'm now in contact with her through facebook.. she created a Gong Yoo group there too.. ;) maybe she will only post again in Dec.. :)

OMG my angel, it seemed like forever before i finally saw you on. i guess it's because " i was home almost the whole day" -ghosting at times but didn't see you. with all the goodies that you are bringing us who would have thought you're not 100% ok? well- i hope you'll feel much better soon.

no confirmation yet so save your tears and sadness for later YooGals!

ha.ha.. probably because I hardly go online early in the morning my time nowadays.. coz everytime I woke up, hubby is still with the computer.. so I went back to sleep and lazy to get up again... and these few days sick, so didn't wake up either.. so I guess that's why we don't meet that often.. :P well, I think I've been lack of goodies the past few days.. but hoping to be back in full swing by next week.. and probably have a surprise for YooGals.. ;) yeah.. we should save our sadness and tears until a date is announce... or even better save it until the actual leaving day!

oh no, please don't misunderstand iluvyoo2.. I don't mean you are complaining.. I'm sure everyone is enjoying all the craziness talk here eventhough we may have to backread or do tonnes of reply after that.. but it's all good.. :D wah.. thanks for the CY tips.. :)

chip*chip lol!! opps.. sorry.. :P don't worry my dear.. I might be around less than usual.. but still around.. :) and don't we just get more jealous now that he's staring at the bottle that way?!!

Greetings to Yoobies - juuicebox and gerrronimo. Welcome to Yoohouse and enjoy your stay here.. don't be shy ok?

yes i agree...BABY YOO will always be "THE BEST" for YOOGALS...not bein bias but im speaking from the heart...i think im a very difficult movie critic..but with him i find all his works worthy of the time i spent in watching.i guess BABY YOO was really born to act.

thank goodness its not the "visit doctor" kind of sickness...you just rest well so YOOnergy will be back soon.

I don't think we are being bias, are we? I mean baby Yoo is NOT an actor who solely depends on his look to get popular.. he has great talents and he had worked hard to be at where he is now... At this time, we are very proud of him, right?

Guest eganlyen

There you are again! Username GONG YOO say HI! to us!

as requested my Lyn:I think pikhachu79 made more it clearer..are you happy now i told you the username was beside your Username ?!? did u get it!and same w/tika.

Guest pikhachu79

GONG YOO name is beside mine...huhuhuhu and i see dennis o neil too...mmmm so many "kdrama actor" in this thread ^____^

f_GYbesidemem_7cab2be.jpg

Anyway hai to all YOOGALS....sorry for missing so long.....

* and now she/him gone T_____T

*15 min later....he/she is here again....wave wave

Guest queeninmycastle

To all my loves,

Just re-watched CP ep10 during dinner, so much in love with him.

Lazy mood, I'm gonna sleep early today. Every night I go to bed so late and "flowers" bloom all over my face, bwahhhh :D

The poll from Dramabeans of "Which Hallyu star will you miss the most", Our "Person of the Year" (Neng, I love calling him that way) is leading with 69% (total votes 229 at this moment). Everybody loves him now.

I'm kinda cry thinking about his leaving. :(

Love to all YOOGALS,

Nyt nyt.

Yay! you lazy you...bwahahaha

its ok though... coz even if you are being lazy...you still have the energy to watch CP...you still in CP withdrawal?...me?im already in BABY YOOwithdrawal syndrome hahahaha. nah...im fine..readying myself for his departure soon...im getting there hehehe.

you have a good night sleep then dearest.

lubs you too VAL...mwaaaaah.

why is everybody sad and in crying mode? is it confirmed? did he leave already for his MS? i'm holding back my emotions till there's a formal announcement!

life goes on at YooHouse till further notice..... ajah ajah!have fun at work queenie (dang this is late.... you must be on your way home already :lol: ) ok then just take care! OMG.... that's a nice yoo ps!

faye dear...work fun?...its never fun when you are flooded with gallons of blood hehehehe...me being a vampire.but yeah i survived the day. yeyyyy.

do the *silly*dance...gald you liked the artwork.

all are sad bcoz of the article in dramabeans blog...people will really be sad and YOOLand will be gloomy when the day of BABY YOO's enlistment will finally arrive....but like you...i too am holding my emotions and YES life goes on here in YOOHOUSE...that for sure we will promise.

I think that i'm having flashbacks right now..

I remember me and Baby Yoo at the beach..

he was shirtless and my gawd.. his body was just pure hotness *drools*

And i also remember that he carried me, you know the way he carried that girl in OFD..

and he laughed at something i said.. gah, i lurve his laughed in my dream. It's so manly

and smexy.. oh la la XDD

baby ellie i cant believe this...you just made this up huh?...want some spanking from unnie? naughty you...being our baby and all... yet you have this kind of dream...tsk...tsk...tsk.

@ Canatata poster..

How come YOO looked at the bottle that way? He seems to be uber inlove with it!

LUCKY! LUCKY! BOTTLE!

HELLO! YOOGALS!

kai chip chip...there you go again...jealous in that bottle...*thinking* but really...why is he looking like that at the bottle? waaaaaaaah

i discovered him from Coffee Prince :) AHHH! i just love him ;) he's so hott ;D LOL

juuicebox WELCOME to YOOhouse...spread out some BABY YOO's love.hope you enjoy your stay here.

I remember when I first saw him in Coffee Prince, I was like, "WHAAA?!" when I realized that he was the lame kid from My Tutor Friend, haha! :)

I love him, though. He is so great, and my favorite actor.

gerrronimo...lots of R hehehe.WELCOME to YOOHouse.

Guest queeninmycastle

girls girls girls do contain yourselves...we dont want to scare user => GONG YOO like that. but really....

GONG YOO (user)...im using ( caps lock ) if you see this ...PLEASE HAVE A HEART AND SAY HI TO ALL YOOGALS. bwahahahaha

see wont bash you if you are or not really BABY YOO. we just want to get to KNOW YOU.

pooooooooooof there you GO...cutting us like that.

well its good to see you camping in here.

Anyway hai to all YOOGALS....sorry for missing so long.....

hi there tika...GOOD to see you back.

how are you?

we missed having you here also.

edited: OMO unnie angel where do you think you're going??? chasing after that GONG YOO user? bwahahahaha.joking.

*wave* to you anne and tika

There you are again! Username GONG YOO say HI! to us!

as requested my Lyn:I think pikhachu79 made more it clearer..are you happy now i told you the username was beside your Username ?!? did u get it!and same w/tika.

And Anne. you gave me a shock in your SMS too when you say that gong yoo's name is next to my name... gosh.. I just woke up from my sleep, still blurry and just logged on to yoohouse, and tada! almost a heart-attack! hahah.. too bad the name wasn't next to my name in my window.. :mellow:

haha!! Tika.. you got excited after I YM'ed you eh? good also since I lure you out to post in the thread again.. Welcome back!!!

edited: OMO unnie angel where do you think you're going??? chasing after that GONG YOO user? bwahahahaha.joking.
haha!!! how do you know I was chasing after Gong Yoo user? :P Too bad the chase didn't bear fruit.. the user got away without any reply.. :( ahhh... the chase after gong yoo makes me hungry now.. lol!!!!

well, gong yoo may be gone, but dennis o neil is still here... :D

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemmal6.th.gif pcpdownloadphpfhandlemmsj0.th.gif pcpdownloadphpfhandlemmzk9.th.gif pcpdownloadphpfhandlemmjc0.th.gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenmsw4.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenmes0.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjtf3.gif

*** Credit: daum GY ***

viewimagelh9.gifviewimagejn9.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

c4b8c3c41b8edc7b028bab8ju1.th.jpg c4b8c3c42b8edc7b028bab8df1.th.jpg c4b8c3c411bab9bbe7eunvaql1.th.jpg c4b8c3c412bab9bbe7eunvaya4.th.jpg

c4b8c3c431eunvanillasa2.th.jpg c4b8c3c421eunvanillagk7.th.jpg b9abc1a64bab9bbe7eunvanbw9.th.jpg c4b8c3c441eunvanillavk0.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed and dcGY ****

Guest queeninmycastle

GONG YOO!!!!!!

i can see yoo' r online ! pls post something, a simple hello will make us uber happy!

wahhhhhhhh were getting famous! famous k-actors GONG YOO & dennis O' neil are here now! hahaha

im crazy? maybe.... must be!

nana that welcome note is super nice...but then i guess we scared the GONG YOO user...maybe next time she/he will say something.

after a li'l bit of excitement seeing that name...disappointment settles in. :huh:

anywayz....this is for all YOOGALS...continue to stare Girls until you have your fill :rolleyes::wub::w00t:

artwork67.jpg

nana that welcome note is super nice...but then i guess we scared the GONG YOO user...maybe next time she/he will say something.

after a li'l bit of excitement seeing that name...disappointment settles in. :huh:

anywayz....this is for all YOOGALS...continue to stare Girls until you have your fill :rolleyes::wub::w00t:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...e/artwork67.jpg

he/she doesnt want to be welcome? sad...... im just trying to be friendly....

on happy note! look! (pichachu may i borrow this?)

fgybesidemem7cab2be-48iokn894.jpg

im in bet.. 2 gorgeous man in korea! *doing happy dance*

queen, i like his VS pix.. thank yoo!

anne: in your monitor my name in bside GY, but in my monitor it was you who'se beside his name!

but.. my privileged to be beside him even just with his/her nic

CK-nice nick! Reminds me of my former Officemate. So your May 18.Let me sum it up..May5-meMay18-CKMay19-FayeMay20-EllisAm I right?! Anymore?
w B) w! a lot of may celebrants here!!! happy birthday to us!!! hehe!! even if its half a year more!!
what a beautiful day YOOGALS and YOOBIES...the sun is out... no rain... not too hot...it's nice to go outside...http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...asurfandyoo.jpg
the weather is really unpredictable. with the pic you posted, i'm really sweating. :lol:

Guest queeninmycastle

he/she doesnt want to be welcome? sad...... im just trying to be friendly....

on happy note! look! (pichachu may i borrow this?)

im in bet.. 2 gorgeous man in korea! *doing happy dance*

queen, i like his VS pix.. thank yoo!

anne: in your monitor my name in bside GY, but in my monitor it was you who'se beside his name!

yes i think we scared her/him :mellow:

OMO...but we are friendly. arent we all? hehehehe :lol::lol::lol:

among all BABY YOO's hair style...i find the VS style smexxxxxxxxxxxxxxeeeh.

you're welcome nana. :D

haha!!! how do you know I was chasing after Gong Yoo user? :P Too bad the chase didn't bear fruit.. the user got away without any reply.. :( ahhh... the chase after gong yoo makes me hungry now.. lol!!!!

i just know that you chase GONG YOO...coz the moment that user name poof-out...i didnt see your name also.hahaha.

I don't think we are being bias, are we? I mean baby Yoo is NOT an actor who solely depends on his look to get popular.. he has great talents and he had worked hard to be at where he is now... At this time, we are very proud of him, right?

no we are not being bias...he worked hard in getting where he is now...and im DAMN PROUD of HIM.

Bwahhha, so funny, one night and we have interesting talks, high YOOnergy for Friday morning.

YOO GALS seem so excited with user name GONG YOO, :D , hallo there, you're not here right now. But I'd like to send all my love to that name :P

*Waves* to Dennis_O :rolleyes:

Angel unnie, you've back with full YOOnergy to chase after GONG YOO, :lol:

Quennie, yes, I'm in all YOO withdrwal syndrome, not only CP but all his works.

CK, love your nik, CK.

FAYE, crying but happy bc he is the one everybody loves.

Chipchip, Neng, Nana, Ellie Baby and all YOOGALS, have a sweet Friday.

Guest queeninmycastle

gong yoo was here? bad, i missed him!!!!

yes...YOOGALS got excited awhile ago seeing his name...but no hi from that user still. :(

i love you oppa :wub:

WELCOME to YOOHOUSE :D

Bwahhha, so funny, one night and we have interesting talks, high YOOnergy for Friday morning.

YOO GALS seem so excited with user name GONG YOO, :D , hallo there, you're not here right now. But I'd like to send all my love to that name :P

CK, love your nik, CK.

hehehe 'twas chaotic awhile ago when we saw the user name.

wooooooh YOOwithdrawal is it? huhuhuhu.

but then we must keep-on moving.Aiyt!!!

have a WONDERFUL weekend to all YOOGALS.

before i call it a day...must share this to yoo all...

artwork75.jpg

wants to brush BABY YOO's hair with mah fingers :w00t::w00t: ...*hides* in my closet...scared of LB :ph34r:

nyt nyt YOOGALS...i'll see yoo all later :wub::wub:

YOO GALS seem so excited with user name GONG YOO, :D , hallo there, you're not here right now.

But I'd like to send all my love to that name :P

CK, love your nik, CK.

happy friday to you, movall, and to all yoogals. we've all been YOOnergized!!!

yes...YOOGALS got excited awhile ago seeing his name...but no hi from that user still. :( WELCOME to YOOHOUSE :Dhehehe 'twas chaotic awhile ago when we saw the user name.

was he scared of us? he should be not. we're friendly!!!! come back here again!!!

happy reading, eliros05, banhbonglan86, ajima888, mendyoo, natedao, orangechocolate, jzx, daisii, tyy86.

♥♥♥,

c_k

Guest orangechocolate

Quick reply& share ~

hi....yoogals@yoohouse and...what what?? GY was here !! :w00t: (i wish he's here to check his yoogals!!)

btw, YOO posted @ his cyworld 20071112. where is our santayoo ?? could you pls find these meaning??

yoocy20071112_post.jpg

yoocy20071112_post02.jpg

sr:GYcy

*wave* to all my YOOfriends. :lol:

Guest mendyoo

good evening YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

i cant promise yoopinays yet with regards to EB...but i'll try ;)

physical fans club? and the leader will be the 60 yrs old friend? bwahahahaha its soooooooooo cool hahaha. :P

yes... you try queenie... if it's meant to be... it will happen

neng- i see...it dont matter that rain is pouring outside...bcoz in here its raining MAN hallelujah.bwahahaha. *boink* not making sense am i?

as i was typing that word... 'it's raining man' came to my mind... 'it's raining YOO" seems to be it.

yes neng...hopefully we will be like them (pioneers)...lets keep YOOHOUSE rollin.

we're gonna do it... we'll do it...

Guest eganlyen

i discovered him from Coffee Prince :) AHHH! i just love him ;) he's so hott ;D LOL
same here i only know him thru CP & I fell in love w/Prince Gong YOO.Juuice box,you should also try watch his other drama and for sure will fell in love over & over & over & over :lol: as in nonstop falling in love..Btw,Welcome at YOOhouse.

liked the idea...maybe after his 2yrs of mS we can organized something like that. and hopefully YOOHOuse will be bigger and recognized by then.

Crossed my finger! if that will happen all of us will be in cloud 9.Should you start w/ our history :lol::lol:

BTW, you from bacolod? i have a friend from there. you from the city?
Jinkzz,Same question are you from the city?We have Godfather there his surname is "kilayko"& some relatives "Solatorio" family?

he is one HOTTIE barista indeed.If that really happend i would mind drinking drinking 9cups of coffee everyday.dont mind having a coffee break over and over again

Queeny,if he will be there to serve.I wouldnt mind drinking 9 cups of coffee everyday or until my breath smells coffee too. :lol:

iluvyoo2-Thanks for those cantata coffee calendar but if i had that calendar i dont think i would remember the dates i might be lost/forgetful...

now, i remember the cantata,Lyn have you found one?their site tells they are selling the cantata at Southeast asia...any luck now?

yeah.. of course baby Yoo care for that girl.. she's supposed to be his beloved sister.... and she's really stubborn.. so the only way to get her to have a surgery is promise to marry her. and the same reason goes almost at the ending
Whatever still I' jealous of that girl and gee what kind of parents his sister have they didnt even sense that she is being rape by that 7#%#%^%$brother.The story is getting interesting. :blink: The GY Joe mission she havnt read/received those blast..and now I'm guilty for throwing "power"over baby ellis...Can you called that child abuse :unsure: . Why does my great grand father meet his great grand father then have agreement to marry us in future...hahahaAnime_runner.gif*saw your hands are sparkling LB will soon to be released*

Did i memtion it right?!? It was Julie who suggest the Fans club then we agree then you suggest to have cyber blabla....instead of physical since we are scattered & easier to organize and so on and so on.right?!?

Kai- if your jealous w/that bottle what more w/the girl calling Baby YOO "oppa is mine"in OFD. :fury:

baby ellie i cant believe this...you just made this up huh?...want some spanking from unnie? naughty you...being our baby and all... yet you have this kind of dream...tsk...tsk...tsk.

Cant comment on this coz as her unnie,i do have "sometimes" that kind of imagination..so what should i advice.. Keep up the good thoughts?!?hahaha

And Anne. you gave me a shock in your SMS too when you say that gong yoo's name is next to my name... gosh.. I just woke up from my sleep, still blurry and just logged on to yoohouse, and tada! almost a heart-attack! hahah.. too bad the name wasn't next to my name in my window..

Oh! I'm sorry for that shock...actually Lyn was also like that..the funny part is because she is in hurry and excitement also he even forgot how to do the screencap and to my excitement also i teach her the cut & paste..wahahaha that user name he/she awake my adrenaline.

the chase after gong yoo makes me hungry now
Of food or Gong YOO?!?

It is funny..we were discussin' thru SMS who is beside "GONG YOO" and when he's gone were askin' each other where is he and then he's back on your screen but not on mine....i need to refresh my screen ever 3mins to check if that username still here...

Welcome to Juuicebox & Gerrronimo!

Wave backs to Queeny!

Goodevening to everyone!