Guest nhetski

some YOOgals were asking (can't find the exact pages sorry) what YEH said on Section TV when they showed a bit of HK n EC's kissing scenes.. here it is as translated by smr05:

Heya Warriors!!

finally found a wireless signal! ^^ i juss couldnt enjoy my holiday without visiting the YEHcamp atleast once ^^

i had a quick watch of Section TV's YEH segment ^^ gahhh~ sooo adorable!!

Heres a rundown of it (in a nutshell as usual ^^):

- the shoot was filmed in a studio in Korea

- it was for her MEGATV cf

- the concept behind the shoot was "the freedom of everyday life" and she was juss acting out how bored she was at home with nothing to do

- when the director said cut she said "only a year ago i was able to do this so easily" -> referring to acting cutesy ^^

- the Section TV PD said: "you look cute" and YEH answered: "thank you, you know its hard to hear that from a guy.. cos 80% of my fans are female" and it showed a clip of her bday party where 4 outta 5 were female ^^ (i think 90% of the fans here at the YEHcamp are female ^^)

- during the interview, the camera focussed down on her legs and YEH said: "can you tell me beforehand when you're gonna be showing my legs so that i can position them nicely?" ^^;;

- the interviewer asked her about the many kissing scenes in CP and YEH said: "unlike the sweet kissing scenes between HS and YJ, EC and HK's kissing scenes came across as very rough" ^^;;

- in her spare time she's been cooking, drawing and cleaning the house and has been going through this routine over and over again ^^

- the interviewer asked her what kinda role she wants to do next, and YEH said: "when ive established myself as an actress, ive always wanted to act out a dumb character"

this is it for now ^^

toodles!!

can't help but laugh on those PS ed YOO...

thanks angelie...

no problem neng.. I was laughing my head off too.. I finally see the "prettiness" in YOO.. haha.. :lol:

hello to you minami! Welcome back to YOOhouse.. ;) So too much work backreading huh?! he.he.. well, take your time.. and you can backread anytime you want or feel like it.. this thread is not going to go away.. :D And thank you for the thumbs up.. Hope that you will be here more often to join us too. :)

Aalhl dear, or should I call you my Angelie? :) It's hard to find our early convo because I'm so lost in this thread :P but anyway, to answer your question, I guess that you were a fan of Leon b/c I remember reading somewhere where you said you wanted GY to collaborate in a HK film with him or something? Haha...so there's my clue. As for Leslie, well, it was an easy guess b/c he was the only superstar from the 80s to have retired at the peak of his popularity. Like you, I still miss Leslie. Now that you mention that GY reminds you of Leslie, I sorta see it too. Well, not in their physical outlooks, but more in the sincere way they treat people around them (Leslie was also very honest and insightful in his interviews, although blunt), and how they put their hearts on their sleeve. Both men were/are very passionate about their craft. And, they exude much smexiness!
yes.. you can call me Angelie, minami. Lost in the thread? he.he.. well, like queenie told me, don't ever blink! lol!!

hmmm... I don't really remember what I've said.. I think I did mention about wanting GY to collaborate with my favourite HK singer/actor one day.. :P Well, I do see some physical similarity between GY and Leslie at a certain angle, especially when GY is doing his sad look and frowning.. and yes.. both of them are very sincere towards the people around them. I don't know if you have watch a clip on YT of Leslie's visit to Korea back in 1997 I think... I just found the clip recently, and was enjoying it very much.. the whole segment reminds me of GY because Leslie was kinda flirty with host of the show.. like GY always does to the reporter, fooling around with them, make them blush and embarassed.... he.he... and well, basically both of Leslie and GY are just being themselves making the atmosphere really warm and fuzzy too... acting wise, both are really remarkable actors.... When I read the plot of Coffee Prince, I was thrilled as the first thing that came to my mind was Leslie's She's A Man, He's a Woman... I love that movie.. I laugh and cried like crazy for that movie too.

I am also thrilled that GY is a 70's kid, so that I feel less of a cradle snatcher. lol It's kind of odd when I read back, to find that you and I have some similarites....we're the same age , I'm also an only child, and I truly adored Leslie C. Now, my affections are mostly with Baby Yoo. :lol: I do have other loves though none has endeared me as much as Baby Yoo has this past summer. Will it last? Well, I would like to say yes but honestly I don't know. What I can say is he has definitely left an imprint in my heart (so cheesy, I know! lol) and I will always remember the Summer of 2007 was the Hot Summer of Coffee Prince, when Go Eun Chan and Choi Han Kyul stole my heart with their heady, sweet, funny and touching love story...and as a natural result of which, I became a fan of Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye. :):rolleyes:
oh wow!! we do have some similarities there huh, minami? actually there is another YooGal that share the similarities too.. She's Yoobee!! he.he.. yeah.. she's not around here very often now as she's also very busy at work... she may not be only child, but she's same age as us, and she adores Leslie and Leon too.. haha! so when we email each other, besides talking about GY, we also sometimes talk about our previous crushes.. lol! May I know where are you from, minami?

Well, GY left an imprint in my heart a little bit earlier than you... It also happens in summer for me, but that was last year... this year's summer, he left an even more deep imprint in my heart with Coffee Prince.. and CP made me a fan of YEH too. :rolleyes:

By the way, I was browsing at Gong Hyo Jin's thread and saw a Youtube clip link posted there where she was asked of her opinion of Gong Yoo (and Rain) during BTS interview for the movie 'M' with Kang Dong Wan. Anyways, she said that Gong Yoo was 'sentimental and very meticulous'. Hmm, doesn't that description remind us of HK too? Haha. GHJ seems to know Baby Yoo quite well, eh? They must be good friends. :)
oh.. I didn't notice GHJ was asked about GY.. he.he.. Of course GY reminds us of HK and vice versa too.. he.he.. yes.. from GY's interview, he said that his best ladies friends are GHJ and KSA.. :)

some YOOgals were asking (can't find the exact pages sorry) what YEH said on Section TV when they showed a bit of HK n EC's kissing scenes.. here it is as translated by smr05:
hello my dear nhetski.. thanks for bringing the translation of that interview here... And huge thanks to smr05 as always for translating. I found the the clip yesterday and find that YEH was really cute in the photoshoot, and I notice some mentioning about CP and the wordings that appears on the screen makes me curious.. :P

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenmkw2.jpg

*** Credit: daum GY ***

viewimageei2.gif

Another girly GY PS-ed pic.. :D

viewimagevs3.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

pcpdownloadphpfhandlengjv6.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemvwl9.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenhvc7.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjfk8.th.jpg

thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjsm8.gifpcpdownloadphpfhandlen2kb8.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ daum CP ***

CP BTS

npe6eunvanillagl1.jpg

KM Music Festival

npe53eunvanillarz4.jpg

Random pics

npe3feunvanillagn4.th.jpg npe41eunvanillakl2.th.jpg

*** Credit: eunvanilla blog ***

Guest orangechocolate

- the interviewer asked her about the many kissing scenes in CP and YEH said: "unlike the sweet kissing scenes between HS and YJ, EC and HK's kissing scenes came across as very rough" ^^;;

Thank you so much....

Wow...." very rough " :wub: i just to know her feeling now but in CP, Every kissing scenes makes me hardly breathe.

it so classic kiss i think +555

aalhl --> wow (again) i love .gif of s-diary. ^^ yoo sooo hot !!

just wanna say hello to all the yoogals who'se online

and to all who wants to dl BTSC via BT its now the "korean series of the month"

in D-A.... ill try my luck there while waiting for my 1.4 CP to fin.

YOOangelie, cant dl from YOO&I cb whenever i try to click the 2nd button

frm the left (dwnload button) it only open a window, and when i try to click the big button frm the 2nd window

it only give me a blank page and when i click the small button it only closes the window or page... no luck!

what do you think is the problem? did i click the wrong button? this happen to me b4 in Goodfreebox,

GFB only allow me to dl some file from their cb after a month of trying maybe

do some backreading first then ill reply later!

aalhl --> wow (again) i love .gif of s-diary. ^^ yoo sooo hot !!
he.he... I love that particular gif too.. that photoshoot was really cute and funny.. :D

hello nana.. you are back from your little vacation yeah? i heard that your hunting for cantata didn't have any luck.. :)

and to all who wants to dl BTSC via BT its now the "korean series of the month"

in D-A.... ill try my luck there while waiting for my 1.4 CP to fin.

Oh.. it's available at D-Addicts now is it? I seldom check that site.. :P

YOOangelie, cant dl from YOO&I cb whenever i try to click the 2nd button

frm the left (dwnload button) it only open a window, and when i try to click the big button frm the 2nd window

it only give me a blank page and when i click the small button it only closes the window or page... no luck!

what do you think is the problem? did i click the wrong button? this happen to me b4 in Goodfreebox,

GFB only allow me to dl some file from their cb after a month of trying maybe

did you clicked the quick download button instead? that might bring to a page where it will let you know whether you have exchange your points to use the Quick download option. For me, usually on the listing page, I check on the files I want to download, then I clicked the button with the light blue down arrow button. then it will pop out a small window, where I will click the 2nd button (between the blue and beta button). I'm currently downloading from both CBs.. I don't have problem with them so far except that the speed has been kinda slow these few days..

This one looks like Vidal Sassoon BTS.

npe4feunvanillaxg3.jpg

Got to go now. hubby just came back.. See YooGals later! :)

he.he... I love that particular gif too.. that photoshoot was really cute and funny.. :D

hello nana.. you are back from your little vacation yeah? i heard that your hunting for cantata didn't have any luck.. :)

Oh.. it's available at D-Addicts now is it? I seldom check that site.. :P

did you clicked the quick download button instead? that might bring to a page where it will let you know whether you have exchange your points to use the Quick download option. For me, usually on the listing page, I check on the files I want to download, then I clicked the button with the light blue down arrow button. then it will pop out a small window, where I will click the 2nd button (between the blue and beta button). I'm currently downloading from both CBs.. I don't have problem with them so far except that the speed has been kinda slow these few days..

This one looks like Vidal Sassoon BTS.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6442/np...nvanillaxg3.jpg

Got to go now. hubby just came back.. See YooGals later! :)

oh thank you... ill try ur instructions later...

for the meantime can you help me with this...

Fan Made Han Kyul-Eun Chan MV - I was born to love you

Download: http://www.zshare.net/download/46097987a5c1c8/

*** Credit as labeled and dcGY ***

i cant seem to finnised dwnloading this mv its only 30.28mb and i dloaded 33mb already and its still unfinnised dl!

i think im having problem with zshare, i did try downloading the same file 3X already

regarding my cantata hunt, yes no luck! i only got sweat and inhale smoke but nothing happend. i did visit 5-6 korean

grocery in that area but cant find any.. they dont know cantata coffee even i showed then the cantata pic with

a very small cantata bottle but very prominent YOO pic hahaha imagine an A4 size YOO pic with a very small cantata bottle pic!

and i found 1 korean small bookstore that selling some cd's and dvds (dramas) and some posters of rain and shinwa,

and shinwa cal. and DBSK cal.. its just that im not a dbsk fan so i just look at it... i was thinking to buy the shinwa cal

but i changed my mind after i saw that it was a 2006 shinwa calendar! too bad no YOO calendar or any CP thingy

but ther's alot of rain, flooding!!!! hehe

Guest calypso78

hello my dear nhetski.. thanks for bringing the translation of that interview here... And huge thanks to smr05 as always for translating. I found the the clip yesterday and find that YEH was really cute in the photoshoot, and I notice some mentioning about CP and the wordings that appears on the screen makes me curious..

Hello Yoogals. Long time no post... missed ya all. :w00t:

Thanks nhetski for bringing it over to GY thread and thanks to smr05 for the translation.

Wording? What wording on screen? did I miss something there Angelie? please elaborate & explain.

Actually, I found YEH's answer to be very elusive. My gut feeling says she is very aware/apprehensive of the GY/YEH shippers (and rightfully so cause we are bad bad people) at this point and she tries to deflect rumors as much as she can ,though I think it would rise less eyebrows if she would have just given a more straight forward answer such as "kissing is part of being actors, it's not real, it's only make believe, there are no feelings involved whatsoever" etc' etc', but instead she chose to talk about the kissing of the other pair of the show which to be honest, I could care less about (sorry LSK fans) and I'm sure the interviewer didn't think or cared for them either. Rough? I don't remember anything rough about their kissing in CP. Actually if I remember correctly she got lots of hugs and caresses after that certain "rough" kissing scene ( lucky bia**h) :P from a certain someone. So why did she do it? I'm guessing that question took her by surprise and she simply spoke the first thing that came into mind...and though it's kind of strange it's totally understandable that she would try to deflect.

Hello Yoogals. Long time no post... missed ya all. :w00t:

Thanks nhetski for bringing it over to GY thread and thanks to smr05 for the translation.

Wording? What wording on screen? did I miss something there Angelie? please elaborate & explain.

Actually, I found her answer to be very elusive. My gut feeling says she is very aware/apprehensive of the GY/EUH shippers ( we are bad bad people) at this point and she tries to deflect it as best as she can (though I think it would rise less eyebrows if she would have just given a more straight forward answer such as "kissing is part of being actors, it's not real, it's only make believe there are no feelings involved whatsoever" etc etc) but instead she chose to talk about the kissing of the other pair of the show which to be honest, I could care less about (sorry LSK fans) and I'm sure the interviewer didn't think or cared for them either. Rough? I don't remember anything rough about their kissing in CP. Actually if I remember correctly she got lots of hugs and caresses after that certain "rough" kissing scene ( lucky bia**h) :P from a certain someone. So why did she do it? I'm guessing that question took her by surprise and she simply spoke the first thing that came into mind...and though it's kind of strange it's totally understandable that she would try to deflect.

good morning YooGals! hi there caly! (missed you!) i do agree with you about rough kissing scene between hk and ec in cp. i saw those hugs and caresses too and in fact i'm posting pics for emphasis :lol: yup- maybe yeh was caught offguard with the question and the first word that came out of her mouth was rough when maybe she meant "passionate". for that "rough kiss" as (hk really grabbed ec in their confrontation scene) i think that was required because hk was mad and that should have been pointed out anyway- that it was only that scene- by the way she responded it was as if all the kissing scenes were "rough".

BEFORE

devour.jpg

AFTER

bang1.jpg

bang2.jpg

bang3.jpg

my lovenotes later...promise!

lovenotes part 1

(mendyoo aka neng)

if i'm one of the motorists and i saw you...

"she must be heartbroken... poor her"... that will be my line...

but actually it'll be poor me(the motorists i mean) coz friend FAYE is crying due to cp ost hahaha

HAPPY SUNDAY FAYE....

lol…. and then sometimes i’m just smiling as I hear hk singing to ec and remember all their sweet moments in cp.

same here friend... loved to cook and bake too.

Nice…you’ll be my guest chef in my restaurant or coffee shop whatever it is…

nuts or no nuts...i'm nuts over chocolates hahaha

I think we all love chocolates in any form

your nightime is our daytime... vice versa...but we meet at YOOHOUSE anytime of the day...

And that’s a good thing coz’ the house is never empty….

we're actually dating YOO without him knowing it.

Lol…. He’s in for a surprise coz’ he has no clue how many girlfriends he has.

(queeninmycastle)

getting in this House is really worth everything...not only bcoz of BABY YOO but bcoz of YOOGALS as well.oh there's one more downside being home late...i can just stay for a shorter period of time since im working second shift that is 3-11pm so by then soompi will go maintainance back-up . plus there'll be a lot of backreading to do i would go crazy in the end hahaha.

lol….queenie we YooGals will always find a way to be here coz’ this is our house!

so happy that there's a lot of YOOGALS who likes to cook...we must have a PARTY...coffee and pastries party perhaps?

yup….. why not?

to be continued...

Guest min_montel

Hi YooGals...anybody home tonight?

Angelie, I was trying to finished all replying and posting this morning but Soompi gave me IPS Error... :angry: I try to logout, clear my cache...still didn't works. So now I have to back-reading again! :angry:

well, for me I still love my previous 2 crushes before GY that I had during teenage years.. so I definitely my love for GY will last too.. :blush: It's not easy to forget your love for someone if you are devoted to them for a long time. Even if you don't see that person around anymore, the feeling of love will still be in our hearts.

Before GY, there are a few HK actors that I like so much - Leon Lai & Andy Lau. This two actors really drive me crazy and even I can't read any single Chinese word, I never miss buying magazine which have news about them. Once I knew K-Drama, my crushes to LL and AL gradually disappear.....the first korean actor that I put my heart in is Lee Byung Hun. I've been a loyal pandas but suddenly Soompi crashed and too makes thing worst, about a month after that my external HD also crashed. I lost everything about him...I still loves him and from time to time, I still watched his drama / movie. I wish to see GY and LBH working together in a project someday. I am surely be the happiest person in the world.

I don't care at all.. It makes me feel good and young again so why even care how old we are.. he.he... but I am happy that I can get a chance to call you Unnie now.. :P yeah Lily unnie.. everyone calls me unnie and I don't have a chance to call someone that.. :) anyway, I never had any siblings.. so I'm even more happy that I have lots of sisters around now.. ;) And I was actually excited that GY is also a 70's kid, although few years younger, but still he was born in the same decade as us.. he.he..

Angelie, I always feel young in my heart...it is a good therapy. Lily Unnie..yeah it is sound good too me. So, am I the eldest in this house? All YooGals have to listen to Unnie, ok! Pikachu...from now on, don't play around with those LB..you should pass it to Unnie....hahaha!! :lol: Yeah, I excited that GY is also a 70's kid too. Since we born in the same decade, we surely can talks about the same thing happen during our era...Thundercats, Jem and the holly gram, Chief....Sheriff Lobo...Oshin..still remember those?? And still remember what we can get with 5 cents???

you managed to catalogue your collection? hah! I wish I can.. unfortunately my collection is too big.. I need more GY librarian to help.. ha.ha...

I have to do it....I stored my GY goodies everyhere...some in my office PC, some in my 2 notebooks, some in my two external HD - 40GB and 80GB and some in my 500 GB external. I put everything in individual event folders in my 80GB external HD and make backup copy in my personal notebook. This also to avoiding me from copy the same thing again and again... :D

wah.. you sure wake up early today Lily unnie.. ;) Taekwondo classes for your kids?

Angelie! I am not sleeping since last night...finished my office job in between back-reading. TKD was yesterday... today I am going to my mum's house...now, I just reached home...

try refresh the pages again.. Soompi should not give you busy or IPS errors 6.45am in the morning. h.ehe.. maybe it's from your cache.. try shift reload and see.. :)

I did try back this morning after read your post but instead IPS errors, I can't open Soompi due to Database connection error.. :huh: I will tried back later tonight

wah.. asking a supplier sure they need a minimum requirements. if there are other YooGals who wants it, I don't mind to have one too! :D

Hopefully other YooGals also wants... ;) My second thought...may be we can raise fund for maintaining YooMansion by selling this mug to YooGals...It also one way to support our Baby Yoo. How about that?

I think she need to be a registered member of youkorea.jp then she can make a purchase.

Let me find out first. I will let you know....

ha.ha.. if that happens, me and Tika sure will have our LBs ready just in case.. lol!!

I am not worry, Baby Yoo is my shield!!!! :lol: BTW, you cannot fire to your Unnie..hehehe!

Angelie, thank you for put me in your buddy list. Queenie too...thank you.

lovenotes part 2

very nice queenie..... thanks again!

(tangtang)

Good Morning, Faye! The coffee sounds good... Too bad i dont drink coffee that much.

Ok then, how about some passion fruit flavored tea? Or hot coco with marshmallows?

Nice idea faye! I will entertain HK will you guys are busy with other stuff... So dont worry about your special guest! Buzz buzz to me again?

Hmmmmmmm ….why do I sense some ulterior motive in your gesture of support? Lol…

LOL! Kinda. I was like... time to finish it! Your soooo sleepy! Hehehe!

Still came out nice!

Heard that, faye? So better bring YOO too, so youll be safe from the LB!

I’m scarrrrrrrreeeeeeeeed so I will most def !

(aalhl aka my angel)Good afternoon YooGals.. I'm trying to reply as fast as I can again.. sounds like the thunder is roaring again..

But before that.. care for some girlie baby YOO? Hahah

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3101/viewimagefw1.jpg

my angel……ha ha ha ha ha….. that’s very funny!

yay!!

I'm in baking mood but haven't bake anything yet! ha.ha.. hmm.. when was my last time baking I wonder... I think it was last year! he.he...

Awwwwww that’s too long ago!

(min_montel)

Hi YooGals...anybody home tonight?

Hello..... it's Sunday morning here ..... i think most of them are still asleep..... where are you at btw?

to be continued...

Guest min_montel

wah.. how many hours did you spend back reading those pages, unnie? I'm spending almost 3 hours just to go through and reply 1 page of backlog.. haha.

OMO! did i hear baby YOO's laugh? he.he... and I don't mine going to your online library as long as baby Yoo is there.. ;)

Congratulations for finishing your back reading.. but I see neng replying now.. so will have to start working on replies again.. haha!!

++Edit: geesh... Soompi on IPS Driver error for more than 1/2 hour!

Whole night.... :crazy: I am not sleeping at all. Right after finish the last page, Soompi on IPS Driver error. After try refresh a few times it still not working I shut down the computer and straight prepare breakfast. Actually, when I am at the last page, my kids already wake up and ask me to cook nasi lemak...What a long night!!!! :blink: /font]

congratulations *singing like harim* for finishing backreading unnie Lily...some more to come bwahahaha.

Yeah...thank you queenie!!

Hi, min_montel! Better late than never...

Yes Tangtang, I am glad I am do it... ;) .

Really? YOO have a framed picture at your office? Nice one! Hope i can do that too.. But i know my bf will just tease me endlessly!

I am so fortunate...my husband never come to my office. If not, I am in big trouble... :P

Thanks, min_montel! *hugs*

**hugs you back**

LOL! You might enroll at her class too?

Not wasting any minute...enroll immediately!! hahaha!!!

Guest iluvyoo2

It’s worked!!! Thanks iluvyoo2…Other thing, how can I download HQ from TVAnts?? Thanks you in advanced...
eh, I don't know to download HQ from TVants..don't think we can do it.

ahh.. no wonder that software doesn't work when I try to convert CP's preview last time.. I tried a few software, and when it doesn't work properly I uninstall them.. he.he.. I kept Moyea because it has good reviews..
Yes, Moyea quite good, but it got watermark.. ;)

YOO&I CB not only have some files added, but LOTS of files added the past few days.. I tried it.. some files are very fast in download, some files are slow.
I no browse thru each pages, cause I just want to test my CB working or not..too bad, it no working. :(

I know it's from a magazine, but dunno which magazine it is.. here are the scans I found a while back.
Thanks for the magazine scans..first time saw these. :)

]hmm.. pandora used to work on Firefox.. now it seems not working anymore.. I have a way of saving it only if it plays. Anyway, I've downloaded that show from CB.. LQ about 200MB. if you really want, I will upload it.. I used to have it on my old YT..
oh okay, thanks first..take your time, no rush for it..:)

ok.. more girlie PS-ed pic.. they really crack me up big time! laugh.gif

this one, they ps-ed GY's face onto YEH (from the recent Section TV interview I mentioned earlier)

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6707/viewimageaw8.jpg

Ha Ha Ha..I can't stop laughing at this ps-ed pic.. :lol:

I can't imagine baby YOO being this round and chubby!! *faint*
Why ppl in DcGY PS so many funny pictures recently? :lol:

He look pretty in this ps-ed pic..haha..I will fall in love to her if I'm guy.. :P

Here have Chinese sub for this video Watch Online or DOWNLOAD

Credit Baidu YEH

Coffee Prince DVD Post Cards

6d3f7c24bfcbe2388644f97vd3.th.jpg9f7936317beadaa35edf0e9ez1.th.jpg32f4d4dfa73a25184954039ot9.th.jpg0567d1b52a60fbc536d3ca9yh4.th.jpg

7693b1c7d2b416d7d100609wj0.th.jpgc9a09417040c570a4a90a79yk2.th.jpgb855e16325aa856b0c33fa9oo2.th.jpga90d79deaa01625f94ee379du9.th.jpg

23715e2af7bdda90033bf69hf5.th.jpg23715e2af7bbda90033bf69bc0.th.jpgd7942d868e98913567096e9vc4.th.jpgdb98dbdae441d7d0b6fd489hn0.th.jpge6a213259a9db26b35a80f7am7.th.jpg

Credit loveECEH@baidu

Ohui

heartposterqk3.th.jpg

Japanese Mag scan

80088339ci1.th.jpg

Credit YOO&I

Good evening all YooGals, Soompi gave me so many IPS Error since yesterday :angry:

YooGals, how do I live without him now? Hu hu, I more in love with him after BTSC :wub:

I’ve finally finished watching BTSC. Gong Yoo is so cute and adorable. I must agree with YOOGals posted elsewhere previously, GY = Tae- In = Han-Kyul. I sometimes feel Tae-In is even more sympathized than Han-Kyul, especially his dancing at hospital ward rebel agaisnt his father. For a moment I was frozen with that image, a lonely kid in grown-up man. Such talent actor. Love his many cute scenes, but most in his struggle, his confession in love after one year away, his affirmation of his love toward Sonsengnim against his Uncle. Where can we find another actor can express both such a cute kid and a brave man, both comic and dramatic at once as good as GY?

I like the ending of BTSC, actually I’ve also found myself struggle till the end, will Na BoRi sonsengnim end up with Art Teacher or with Tae-In? Didn’t YooGals have the same feeling like me? Of course we always want our hero and heroin being together. But till the last few episodes, she didn’t show any love to Tae-In, all of her care to him like a teacher, a sister, she insisted that she love the Art Teacher. And here we go, I didn’t recognize any true “spark” from NaBori to the Art Teacher. Everytime she met trouble, she relied on Tae-In. Then only until the day before her wedding, she knew she love Tae-In. I also know the answer by that time.

Seeing GY in student uniform, I want back to my school day like crazy. Do you think I am still a teenager? I’m on the way to my 30, not even single to dream about another guy. But who can resist his charming? Many of our YooGals here already have your children, I’m happy to know all of you. Love love love, Big Hug, big kiss :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lady, does he postpone his MS to next year? Oh, I’m happy if he can attend and receive the MBC award at the end of this year. But I also want him to fulfil his duty asap, so that he can return soon. Do YooGals notice a funny thing that nearly all his works refer at least one time to MS? Spy Girl, of course, BTSC, Tae-In had to become a soldier because of his love :) Also in CP, HanKyung ask EC if that kid already in military? Later on, before his decision not go to NY, EC told him she’d just pretend he’s in military while they’re away.

My big hug to aalhl, nhetski, FAYE19, mendyoo, queeninmycastle, iluvyoo2 for your lovely PS and translation, and all YooGals for your lively discussion.

Guest min_montel

our lover.. our friend... our everything Lily...

Yeah...our everything!! :blush:

me.. but only Cantata bottles huh...as for me... luckily i can still remember my own name bwahahaha...

LOL

Angelie, he sooo cute in those pictures esp the one with long hair...ROTFL

[Hello..... it's Sunday morning here ..... i think most of them are still asleep..... where are you at btw?

Faye, I am from Malaysia, specifically - Kuala Lumpur....

eh, I don't know to download HQ from TVants..don't think we can do it.

It is OK. Anyway, thank you iluvyoo2...and thank you too for all the goodies...

lovenotes part 3

(cheesecake)

any news about him? thanks for sharing the wonderful pics.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8204/than...anner011jb4.jpg

hello cheesecake! Sorry, no news yet but if there’s anything new- for sure you will read it here because my angel and other yoospies will find out and keep us updated!

(aalhl aka my angel)

if she brings YOO along and keeps him to herself, she will get LB too.. lol!!

don’t worry- I have an unwritten pledge to share everything with YooGals & YooWives alike and it’s etched here inside me :lol:

(mendyoo aka neng)

i fell asleep hahaha....

oki... so all YOOFACE without text... got it hahaha

i'm off now YOOGALS...

but leaving you with these...

byerssss incampers aalhl...FAYE...

thanks my friend….. i’m pretty sure you’re still sleeping like a baby at this time…. probably dreaming of yoo…

(aalhl aka my angel)

hello there my faye! I think most YOOpinays are still having their vacation..

doesn’t matter- they’ll sneak in somehow ... there's this thing YooHouse itch that all of us can never resist!

ahh.. too bad I can't see yoo.. but I see one ghost.. so that must be yoo.. he.he..

yup…. that was me last night! :P

ok.. more girlie PS-ed pic.. they really crack me up big time!

and me too ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

this one, they ps-ed GY's face onto YEH (from the recent Section TV interview I mentioned earlier)

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6707/viewimageaw8.jpg

I can't imagine baby YOO being this round and chubby!! *faint*

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4120/viewimageuk8.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4753/viewimagekk9.jpg

Now, he's really pretty in this one..

Okie.. I'm done with reply.. gonna handover the PC to hubby now.. see YooGals again this evening..

those ps works are outrageous…… and you know iI love him with a rounder face and compared to his calendar pics; we can call him chubby (although not really)!

(minami)

Just popping in to say hi to YOOgals....

Okay, I've given up trying to backthread and follow your chats... it's heartwarming to see the genuine friendships and give and take atmosphere here...gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Keep it up yoogals, if Gong Yoo decides to check out soompi someday, he'll be proud to see how yoonited yoogals are. When I am stressed out and need to take a break, I'll peak in this thread, see a lovely picture of Baby Yoo's dazzling smile or goofy expressions and it just brightens up my day.

Hello minami and welcome back to YooHouse! Thank you very much for the kind words. I am sure every YooGal is as grateful and proud to be part of the house as I am!

lovenotes part 4

(Nhetski)

hello nhetski and thanks!

(nanamienzo)

just wanna say hello to all the yoogals who'se online

hello nana….. I feel you…. I’ve had frustrating moments with IPS errors before too- fortunately they’re almost non-existent now!

Cooperkey_kulet

i've been out for a few days and gawd! i miss YOO.

when i came back home, i just had a rest for a while and go back to watch CP. and i'm done.

Thanks for the goodies, guys!

hello kulet! you can always enjoy looking at the yoogoodies here when you miss him!

(min_montel]

Hopefully other YooGals also wants... My second thought...may be we can raise fund for maintaining YooMansion by selling this mug to YooGals...It also one way to support our Baby Yoo. How about that?

Count me in! I want anything CP and anything Yoo!

Faye, I am from Malaysia, specifically - Kuala Lumpur....

OIC... does that make you and my angel neighbors?

(iluvyoo2)

Here have Chinese sub for this video Watch Online or DOWNLOAD

Credit Baidu YEH

Coffee Prince DVD Post Cards

hello ilyoo2 ... thanks ..... you know i still have the CP fever until now!

(movall) My big hug to aalhl, nhetski, FAYE19, mendyoo, queeninmycastle, iluvyoo2 for your lovely PS and translation, and all YooGals for your lively discussion.

hugs movall back.... you are always welcome to join us! <_<

HELLO QUEENIE....saw yoo but am ghosting again.... dude in broad daylight ha ha ha ha ha ha

waves at the rest of the YooGals online Happytoy, naomz, Agi Li, SUNFL0WER, soo143

Guest queeninmycastle

ya! im finally home after work and church...

my turn to do backreading...hope lappy will not burn hehehe.

kai- love yoo & miss yoo is not a bad chant at all.you bet i am cursing in their face...using what? my bisaya cursing bwahahaha.OMO...you be careful kai coz unnie lily wanted to have the LB power too since she's the eldest in the house...she will impose strict discipline amongst her baby sisters.sssssssssssshhhhhh can't say it out LOUD she might hear this.LOL!

neng- yes we become instant friends and sisters here in YOOHouse...is BABY YOO our BIG Brother?hahahaha

angel unnie- you crack me up again...BABY YOO look so funny in all those pictures that you posted.Last time the pictures made us all DROOL and now bwaahahahaha its a never ending laughter...are you trying to make us really go insane?hehehethe scene that you pictured-out in the event that you'll see BABY YOO...makes me want to borrow your own LB and hit You Buzz bUzz BUzz.

cheesecake- WELCOME to YOOHOuse...(your name reminds me of cheesecake factory...me wanna go and grab some choco cheesecake YAY!)

faye-as you said "never ever be away in this HOuse or else you will suffer the consequences...YA! you qoute my artwork to OC...but then its ok...i forgive you...hehehe

minami- hi...happy to see you back. pls do drop by often.

nhetski- thank you for bringing smr05's translation here in YOOHOuse.OC- how are you dear?

nana- here is the original pic of that artwork...

kulet- whats keeping you busy?...

caly-you never cease to amaze me with your in depth analysis about this and that...likewise, i found her answer very hard to comprehend...if the translation was right...which of course i know it is... bcoz its coming from a fan...then theres something amiss in there.i dont get it...why is she talking about the other cp couple when the question involved was her?and why the term "rough"?she is not being consistent with regards to that subject...im not bashing in here...dont get me wrong...i've come to loved YEH also.i was just surprised with her answer thats all.there's no way a passionate kiss can be interpreted as "roughness"

...or maybe .... could it be that the kiss turns from smooth to rough bcoz they can no longer contain what's inside them?*evil grin* watta convincing act...i bet the other shippers was taken a back also from those scenes (fool yourself if you believe you're not convinced).bwahaha

lily unnie- unnie...unnie...unnie... hahaha im just playing...like my chan in cp.

yay! that idea of yours is good i'll be glad to give you my support.

and christmas time is fast approaching..

Do we have a new project for BABY YOO???

unnie angel watcha think?

tues is not visiting the house lately...she was supposed to organized some project for BABY YOO.i miss her :(

santa iluvyoo2- hahaha...will you really fall for BABY YOO if he is a girl?can we call you OPPA then?bwahahaha.

movall- we missed having you here.how are you?wahhhhhh so you're done watching BTSC...we loved Tae-In to death...even though at first he is kindda spoil brat but deep inside he is such a sweet fella.NaBOri was lucky to have a student like him although in real world teacher-student relationship is a big TABOO.

Han Kyol in cp is the grown-up version of Tae-In.

so all in all we can sum it up mathematically as:

Tae-In = Choi han Kyul ... Tae-In + Choi Han kyol = GONG YOO.

GONG YOO + YOOGALS= YOOHOUSE bwahahaha...omo this analysis is not included im just messing up with you hehehe.

now after BTSC...try to watch S-diary and she's on duty you will find BABY YOO equally amazing in those movies also... though his role is not that big.

*wave* to happytoy

finally after an hour & a half of doin this reply...im done !!!! :w00t:

nana that picture has a gif mascot.

by.gif

and since we are all in the happy mode find this funny pic in BABY YOO's CY

8100.jpg

credit : to GY's CY contributors for the pictures

well i'm a silent yoogal but i'm happy to read your messages and the hawtness beauty of GONG YOO! i just want to say that i'm soooo happy that he postponed his MS! i think it was just the right decision. i really hope he'll get good projects and i want to see him back in a kdrama but i just hope he'll be pair up with a great actress again. :D GY is such a great actor he on deserves a good project and a good costar hihihi :P