hi Happytoy... I think every YooGal is tempted to buy that calendar now.. he.he.. and who ever wants to have huge baby YOO staring at them whole day will definitely get the wall one... lol!

ahh.. you are my neighbour.. which neighbour? singapore, thailand, indonesia?

Ha ha ... i would love the big wall calendar but my room to small for it :blush: So I think I will go for the desktop one ... cos can bring it to my office XD

I am from Singapore ^^ Near right?

Guest lorrainex

KOREAN TO CHINESE BY hungering4u@GOOGYOO.COM

후 그랬군요... 가슴이 먹먹해집니다..

呼~ 原来是这样~ 胸口堵堵的。

저 먼곳에서 부디 행복하시길 외롭지 않기를 간절히 기도 합니다..

我在远远的地方,热切地祈祷着,你能够一直幸福而不会孤单。

진심으로 아껴주셨던 당신의 사랑 결코 잊지않겠습니다.

绝对不会忘记你给予我的爱,托付于我的真心

당신의 기대에 어긋나지 않는 배우가 되겠습니다

我会成为大家所期待的演员,不会辜负你。

그곳에서 꼭 지켜봐주십쇼

请一定守护这里

얼음장미님

冰玫瑰

당신을이름을 부르지못해 미안합니다

对不起不能叫出你的名字。

당신의 얼굴을 떠올리지 못해 너무 미안합니다

不能记得你的样子,十分地对不起。

고인의 명복을 빕니다

愿神灵保佑你

공유올림

孔侑敬上。

According to the translator, it's YOO's message for a passed away fan

How warm and sweet is him!!

How can i not love him!!

i'll to the translation to english soon

This is really tempting! But if the calendar will be scarce, id rather have the PB! But having both is kewlness!
of course the ideal is to have both the calendar with the PB! haha... :lol:

Be back later with the replies... Im off from work, and i think im gonna passed out as soon a get home! WAAAHHH... Another boring day at the office! Its like a sleeping pill.. that me sleepy! :lol: *bangs head*
my goodness. why are there so many YooGals banging their heads recently.. stop it! or else we will need a few ambulances here.. :o

Well, getting engaged is also something to be happy about. :) Congratulations tangtang! :D

thanks for pointing that out, yes i did save it as bmp which is my big mistake... i re caps it again as jpg so here it is... i want to save it as PNG but the pc im using doesnt have png only bmp and jpg
nana, did you resize your caps into half size? I thought you bmp pic is huge in pic size, but jpg one is only 640x480?

Ha ha ... i would love the big wall calendar but my room to small for it :blush: So I think I will go for the desktop one ... cos can bring it to my office XD

I am from Singapore ^^ Near right?

room too small also never mind.. an addition to GY collection.. ;)

aah... another Singaporean.. cool... yeah.. quite near.. it would be very near if I'm in Johor, but too I'm not.. I'm at the other side of the Ocean.. but if I am to visit Singapore again, I know who are the YooGAls I can look for.. he.he.. :D

According to the translator, it's YOO's message for a passed away fan

How warm and sweet is him!!

How can i not love him!!

i'll to the translation to english soon

ohhh.. one of his fans passed away? how sad... I already have tears in my eyes reading the translated Chinese version.. Although I don't understand much, but I can feel his sincerity.... especially the part saying ".. I will never forget your love for me.. I will become an actor everyone is expecting and will never let you down.. .. I cannot call out your name, I don't remember how you look like, I'm very sorry. May God bless you.." T_T

Guest lorrainex

후 그랬군요... 가슴이 먹먹해집니다..

呼~ 原来是这样~ 胸口堵堵的。

huu~~So it is, i feel upset.

저 먼곳에서 부디 행복하시길 외롭지 않기를 간절히 기도 합니다..

我在远远的地方,热切地祈祷着,你能够一直幸福而不会孤单。

I'm at faraway, praying sincerly that you will always be happy and not alone.

진심으로 아껴주셨던 당신의 사랑 결코 잊지않겠습니다.

绝对不会忘记你给予我的爱,托付于我的真心

I'll never forget the love you give me, and your sincerity to me.

당신의 기대에 어긋나지 않는 배우가 되겠습니다

我会成为大家所期待的演员,不会辜负你。

I'll become the actor that people expect, and will not disspoint you.

그곳에서 꼭 지켜봐주십쇼

请一定守护这里

Please watch over here

얼음장미님

冰玫瑰

Ice rose

당신을이름을 부르지못해 미안합니다

对不起不能叫出你的名字。

Sorry that cannot call your real name

당신의 얼굴을 떠올리지 못해 너무 미안합니다

不能记得你的样子,十分地对不起。

Cannot remember your face, i'll really sorry

고인의 명복을 빕니다

愿神灵保佑你

Hope god will bless you

공유올림

孔侑敬上。

Sincerely, Gongyoo

----According to the translator, it's YOO's message for a passed away fan

my chinese to english is really poor, sorry for that. if someone have better translation, please, post here

Thank you again lorrainex for bringing the news to our attention and the touching message from Gong Yoo... It's very thoughtful of him... Any idea if this is a Korean fan or overseas fan? Was she sick or had an accident? Anyway, I'm glad someone bring it to baby Yoo's attention... Well, "All Souls Day" is just around the corner.. should we join Gong Yoo and all the other fans out there to pray for her soul? May she rest in peace..... :mellow::tears:

Guest mendyoo

yep.. I don't care about his hair too.. All I want is YOO, even if he's bald, I'll take him. .haha lol!!

he had tried various hair cuts... he look good in some... on others... never mind :lol: but i'll take him whichever which way

yep.. in fact all his falling tears are very well choreographed.. I love it.. and some doesn't even fall down and stays just right at the edge there.. :)

those tears at the edge... that's what i like. watery eyes...

I don't think I can find any other HK that will give this impact on CP. baby YOO is too perfect for the role.

he gave life to HK... that's why it's hard to separate HK from GY... on my part.

Guest mendyoo
I won't mind either.. he'll always be in my heart no matter what.. :)
we're sure of what we feel for YOO...it's not just bcoz of CP or what...
hunt down your friend.. he.he. :P or you can always watch it online to quench your thirst.. :)yeah.. that smile in 1st eppi is totally saying that.. haha... even if he doesn't do the voice over there, it shows on his face already. :D
she always told me that she haven't watch it yet... that's why i love watching YOO with those facial expressions of his... his expressions alone is doing the acting for him.
ha.ha.. looks like I'm more in love with YOO.. :P but I misses the others too..
me... i'm 50/50 :lol: that's why my heart is divided into two... ;)
he.he.. my kids made me fall in love with baby Yoo.. :lol: well, I'm sure baby YOO has his rebellious side too during his school days.. at least his spoiled-brat-childlike character in BTSC isn't the annoying type.. Some characters can be really annoying.
waching a rebellious character can really be annoying...i agree with you angelie. but he make it funny and lovable... that's what separate him from the others i think...
Hi...neng you say right that, espcially Baby Yoo in black suit. I think seems my Chan .hehehe. :P
hello vicente...black suit brings out the best in him...

Guest calypso78

Thank you lorrainex for the translation. Very thoughtful of Yoo to have dedicated his words to the deceased fan. May she/he rest in peace. :(

Guest mendyoo

Beth, sounds like Neng loves us so much...hahaha she always make sure we are included in her lists even she in hurry.hahaha Okay you can have the sat but i'm goin' to have the monday since Baby Yoo had rest on sun and on mon...hehehe fully charge :P

looo yen you're my partners in crime at the other side hahaha so saturday is for me and YOO... are you sure that YOO will have the sunday OFF? just asking ;)

Thanks for the pics! I admire those guys that can carry himself in pink colors! Those men are really confident about their "manhood" just like our YOO.

colors doesn't matter to them... it's in the way they carry themselves... and YOO is a hunk so any color will just add machismo.

Guest mendyoo
for my more than 10yrs of loving japanese... all of it vanished???? i dont know! all i can say is YOO is my latest obsession
hey nana...so it's been 10 yrs for you huh? that's a long time... and now it's YOO...
Hello YOOGALS!but for now.. alll i can say is...TOUGH GUYS WEAR PINK! :lol:;)http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5972/croppedpinkhh9.jpg
agree with you kai...brings out the manliness..
neng - amen to that... " hail to the king of YOOHouse" and yes be sure to stick with just one man or else *LB* will hit yoo.
hi queenie...errr... for now i'm sticking with YOO... that's why i don't post at my 'other man' :lol:
One side of me.....I hate that bottles....the other side...Thanks GOD, its just bottles.... :wub::sweatingbullets:
hello min_montel...you said it right... at least it's just a bottle :lol: no real competition there.
Angelie, I found my love...... :blush: :wub: ...no need all those collagen and anti ageing things...by looking at him, makes me feel young...
makes you forget everything too... my mind is always just on him most of the time.
Angelie, I was 70’s kid but I am proudly admitting my craziness….nothing to hide. Sometimes I do feel like teenagers, searching and goggling for anything related to him but its bring out the happiness and make me feels young too….
it's never too late to feel what the youngsters feel... at least in knowing YOO... we feel alive again and back to our younger days.

Guest orangechocolate

halloween_du_net_0017.gif

Good evening all YoO Gals

….Still backpaging…. :sweatingbullets: Fighting ~

(Aalhl)

-hey there orangechocolate.. we we just talking and missing you.. Welcome back!! you can sense us talking about you is it? hehe.. I hope everything is well for you..

( I'm glad that you are feeling all warm in the house..

-who say you are a bad fan orangechocolate? You didn't realise that you are already doing something for Gong Yoo? You love and support is all he and us here need..

so don't feel bad, ok?

(Twinnie)

Twinnie! Welcome Back! Hope that everything is alright now! People will always screw us over, but as you have said, a little dose of YOO will make your spirits high, YOO wouldnt be happy seeing you wasted. I will always be your twinnie, so nothing to say sorry about! Goodluck on you interview,btw! And hurry finishing the backpages, so you'll be here again sending us love notes!

(Faye19)

ssuppp OC..... we missed you here but don't feel bad for missing the 500th page celebration.... there are more 500's coming and we will all be together to celebrate!

(Queenie)

orangechoco- so happy to see yoo back...i was just talking to tang about you hehehe.dont worry we will always welcome yoo anytime you come back.so dont be so hard on yourself YOOHouse will just be right here waiting for you.

you have an up coming interview? GOD bless then...break a leg.hehehe

Thank for welcome back. This is so special meaning to me. *Big big Hug* Wh..Where is my friend list ?? Im lookin for my notebook :unsure: YoOhouse have a new YoOGals everydays !! Wow

(lorrainex) it's YOO's message for a passed away fan

...I'll never forget the love you give me, and your sincerity to me

Sorry that cannot call your real name...Cannot remember your face, i'll really sorry...

-- Thank for sharing and Chi->Eng translation. Well done i think 'cause this Msg. made me so sad.

Sorry to Ice Rose :( We hope god will bless you too.

PS) i feel this msg. related to some Once OST.'s song in his Cyworld !!

-- Why yOo so nice guy. He is a actor and as a ordinary man in same time.

This is why i cant stop thinkin' of YOooo. -__-"

Guest mendyoo

Ha ...I am done with One Fine Day And Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy ..... and guess what .... the more I see Gong Yoo ...that make me love him more :blush:

the more you see him... the more you will love him.. we're all the same here.

hi Happytoy...... welcome

Thanks Qeeninmycastle. I simply love this place :D By visiting this thread and doing all the back reading ... I can get to know Gong Yoo more and I couldn't resist coming here :P So YooGals will see me more often then ^^

it's nice to have one more who loves YOO... the YOOHOUSE is big enough to accommodate all of us here.. i think for now.

nana, did you resize your caps into half size? I thought you bmp pic is huge in pic size, but jpg one is only 640x480?

room too small also never mind.. an addition to GY collection.. ;)

no i didnt! i only change the bmp to jpg when i save the image

and the youkorea site is so mean!!!!!! they dont allow international order! only for japan residence only! huhuhu looks like my 1st YOO japanese cal will go bye bye for the meantime... i hope cdjapan & hmv will released soon

kai: sorry cannot do anything now, japan residence only can make pre order & order the cal. now im trying to talk to my friend to check lawson japan if they're going to have yoo's cal coz last yr they have bunch of korean actors cal.

and.. congratulation! congratulation! congratulation..... (singing like harim)

hey nana...so it's been 10 yrs for you huh? that's a long time... and now it's YOO... neng

actually more than 10yrs. my first japanese drama was in 91 and become really a fan in 94 and started buying magazine in 97, but started buying singles,album,pb ,magazine and concert goods of some johnnys talents started in 2004 when i met & become friends with my tsinoy friends

hi queen, did you vote already? its still open if you didnt vote yet.

Guest mendyoo

Neng, LOL! sounds good! Your gun must be fully loaded, so he really will be forced to marry us!
i have to bring an extra gun just in case :lol: hello kai...
I love you is too mushy for me, it doesnt put me into sleep. YOO is killing me everytime i hear it! LOL! The way he sang it is so heartful, and i dunno the song made me sad.. it reminds me that he will be leaving, and i end up avoiding the song. LOL! well... its just me! :blink:
it doesn't put me to sleep literally... it's my song before i go to sleep. cant pass the day without hearing it... i just love his rendition of it.
awwwwwwwww can't believe i didn't get the chance to respond to this.... it was hella busy at work and then last night i was so busy in the kitchen cooking for our potluck. anyway..... i'm sure you had a blast on your 3 days respite from work.... it's ok girl- absence makes the heart grow fonder and just hurry back!
hi FAYE...it's like the 3 days just passed ...whizzzz... just like that...well... absence makes my heart miss YOO... YOOHOUSE... YOOGALS...but immmm backkkkk.....

*waves* at aalhl, pichsa, fayhan, loveyoo, Happytoy, mendyoo, selfaza, lorrainex, junji1122, del32, jiji_jc

awwww FAYE... you're so sweet...i feel like i'm really that comfy pillow... ;) waves at you too friend... miss yah too...love your colorful cliparts...

iluvyoo2... thanks again for the goodies...

hey nana... if ever... do we have a chance of purchasing GY's PB and calendar?

and hello and hi to other YOOGALS online... orangechocolate... CALY...

welcome to the YOOBIES... happy posting guys... copperkey_kulet- you're pinay?

there's a possibility if cdjapan & hmv will have YOO's calendar next month, coz arashi's cal will be on pre order by next month...

i have to clear my cc this month so i can order on dec incase they're going to have yoo's cal.

as o f 6pm i checked cdjapn & hmv and amazon jp they dont have it yet

and there's still yesasia, hope yesasia will have it too soon

Guest huongface

after a while im done with backreading at the same time answering some phone calls.

time for reply...yey!

[col

houngface- WELCOME BACK hehehe. yeah its been ages already. how have yoo been?

really busy. I'm glad to see A LOT more people into gong yoo! yay!

and I have a ton of backreading to do. hahaha....

Guest orangechocolate

and hello and hi to other YOOGALS online... orangechocolate... CALY...

-- Hi mendyoo ... long time no see your goodies !! still cool !!

btw, Every YoOGals look worries about GY's PB and calendar !! And me too ?? :sweatingbullets:

i try to contact a japanese goodies shop's owner and search for GY's. I hope he could. <_<

4liwdqx.gif

YooGals!

backreading mode before i respond to your lovenotes.... ;)

*waves* to all YooGals online

(aalhl aka my angel)

yeah... I think so.. Actually I think he look really cute in that scene too with the towel wrapped around his head.. he.he. Ok, my faye. Good night to you.. and see you again tomorrow..

yup... that's the one! the scene where yeh had a splinter of something and yoo immediately took off his gloves and gave it to him/her... and ohhhhhh stealing glances......

(orangechocolate aka oc)

Thank for welcome back. This is so special meaning to me. *Big big Hug* Wh..Where is my friend list ?? Im lookin for my notebook YoOhouse have a new YoOGals everydays !! Wow

yoo are very welcome!

(mendyoo aka neng)

hi FAYE...it's like the 3 days just passed ...whizzzz... just like that...well... absence makes my heart miss YOO... YOOHOUSE... YOOGALS...but immmm backkkkk.....

you got 3 and almost didn't feel it- for us here; weekends are just like a dream!

awwww FAYE... you're so sweet...i feel like i'm really that comfy pillow... waves at you too friend... miss yah too...love your colorful cliparts...

THANKS my friend! i'm too lazy to do ps so i leave that to yoo guys; you're doing such a wonderful job..... let lazy me just stick to my gif animations :lol:

wetnwild2.jpg

wetnwild.jpg

wetnwild3.jpg

a warm welcome to copperkey_kulet and all newbies to the house- ENJOY and feel at home