Guest pikhachu79

Just lurking around....

No time to reply yet...

Hai to Yoogals....MISS YOU....

*Get to work...

*Need to finish YOOHOUSE.ORG banner.....

*uuuu CALENDAR....convert to Malaysian ringgit ++ RM 46...mmmmm....tempting.....

2008 KONG YU Calender will be issued on Nov.23 and end of Dec. also will be published his picture book in Japan. which is not only his Humanity & Stylish also powerful and a sense of seasons of SEOUL .

This calender is most high quality like a moving fashion pictures and charm and attract of KONG YU. We believe this will be wonderfull gift for his fans. and TV program [Coffee Princess 1st branch] will be broadcasted on Jan.2008.

ok angelie, this is what my hubby's version, what is more interesting here is that... it mentioned that his PB will be published or released end of dec. not he will meet his fans. ( i didnt made any alteration on his translation) thats the reason why he dont want me asking him make a long translation... he always sez that his english is bad... better translate english to japanese that japanese to english

Thanks nana and thank your hubby too.. :) Tell him his English is fine and understandable.. :)

So Gong Yoo's PB will be released in Japan?? wow! I wish I'm in Japan. haha..

I'm not too sure about the fans meet as the Japanese version seems to be a bit shorter and from different source... And I did ran the Japanese article through translator before that as well, and yeah, it didn't mention about any fans meet. However, the Korean version of the news has this sentence "또 공유는 캘린더와 함께 12월 말에는 사진집을 통해 일본팬들을 사로잡을 예정이다." which the web translator give "Also the joint ownership to December end the photograph will pick up with the calender together and to lead it is a plan which will catch alive the Japanese pans." so the photograph is now refering to the PB.. but the last few words sounds like he will meet his fans.. :P

And the chinese translation, there is a sentence "孔侑在11月 23日发行日历之后将于12月末携写真集前往日本与广大影迷们见面" which literally means "After the release of calendar on 23 Nov, Gong Yoo will meet his fans end of Dec for launching of his PB."

Tika.. that Malaysian price of the calendar is sure tempting.... :w00t: maybe i should ask suna to get me a copy.. but my hubby will probably have his eyes on me for spending his money on GY! :mellow:

Guest vicente

aalhl....hello vicente... hope you enjoy yourself catching up with the threads... we will definitely keep this house alive and running even if there's no CP... GY will always be here no matter what..

Hi ....aalhl...Sure I always enjoy this threads , becuase a lot of pictures and clips.

And thank you so much for upload. :P

Hello...Faye Your captures sweet scene, nice shot. I love all. :lol:

Thanks nana and thank your hubby too.. :) Tell him his English is fine and understandable.. :)

I'm not too sure about the fans meet as the Japanese version seems to be a bit shorter and from different source... And I did ran the Japanese article through translator before that as well, and yeah, it didn't mention about any fans meet. However, the Korean version of the news has this sentence "또 공유는 캘린더와 함께 12월 말에는 사진집을 통해 일본팬들을 사로잡을 예정이다." which the web translator give "Also the joint ownership to December end the photograph will pick up with the calender together and to lead it is a plan which will catch alive the Japanese pans." so the photograph is now refering to the PB.. but the last few words sounds like he will meet his fans.. :P

And the chinese translation, there is a sentence "孔侑在11月 23日发行日历之后将于12月末携写真集前往日本与广大影迷们见面" which literally means "After the release of calendar on 23 Nov, Gong Yoo will meet his fans end of Dec for launching of his PB."Tika.. that Malaysian price of the calendar is sure tempting.... :w00t: maybe i should ask suna to get me a copy.. but my hubby will probably have his eyes on me for spending his money on GY! :mellow:

aalhl....Really silly me, :( what is PB? I don't know. please tell me.

Thank you very much dear. :)

Guest queeninmycastle

after a while im done with backreading at the same time answering some phone calls.

time for reply...yey!

angel unnie- wine is yummy i wish them to get drunk bwahahaha *me wicked*

let me join you in drooling with that newly posted calendar picture of BABY YOO.i dont care what crap the other site was saying "what the heck"... he is and will still be smexy for us.

*banging my head* again *sighing* why does his japanese fans always get lucky. DANG!

anne-i haven't cast my vote yet in there...i bet my chance to do so was forfeited already.if your baby would be a mekaniko it will still be ok it is still a talent.hope he gets to feel better.

oh yeah, we definitely love them both (GYEH).

beth- thanks for dropping-by we missed you here.

caly-the tounge-out YOO was indeed funny.hehehe...

and i liked the way you stalk BABY YOO's cy. and YEH as well.

copperkey- watta long name...WELCOME to YOOHouse.

all girls oppa kissed are sure damn lucky.hehehehe

euchan "my chan"-true we are definitely not a Shipper but just merely WOR-shipping.and im counting on you in helping me to bang my head every now and then... aiyt?

oh as the song goes...they try to make me go to REHAB...but i say NO NO NO...so no Rehab for us GYEH supporter.hukis

faye-so you're beaming from ear to ear now hahaha poor baby...dont worry we'll be here always.

oh do you want to go to REHAB? not me.

and here you are blaming caly who's messing up your brain hahaha. but watta bout shin, me, and my chan?

oh call me blockhead but like you im a believer also *sigh*

happytoy- hi to you...anything i can help regarding ps? just pm me i will gladly help you as best as i can.

doing the *silly* dance...we are happy that you liked it here. and we are looking forward for more of your artwork for BABY YOO.

houngface- WELCOME BACK hehehe. yeah its been ages already. how have yoo been?

iluvyoo2- really? really? his enlistment was post-poned?

YAY! *crossing my fingers and toes* hope he still can attend the awarding ceremony and bag the awards he so deserved to have.

klutz- i tried to look for the NG clip but couldn't find one.anywayz, thnx for sharing that tidbit...hope to hear more from you. *wink*

lily-hows your day? YOOHouse sure does missed you also. but you have to do your work first otherwise you wont get it done hehehe.

nana- me to go REHAB? nope...like you i dont want to be cured also...come hail or high water i wont hehehe.so you really saw a saliva string? whats up with my eyes...huhuhu cant see any.

orangechoco- so happy to see yoo back...i was just talking to tang about you hehehe.dont worry we will always welcome yoo anytime you come back.so dont be so hard on yourself YOOHouse will just be right here waiting for you.

you have an up coming interview? GOD bless then...break a leg.hehehe

shihchinchin- like you we still get excited just to hear news clips of GYEH...although they are really not together but who cares...maybe just maybe... they are secretly sending those signals to each other bwahahaha...not shipping just WOR-shipping. oh if he really checked this site he will be proud of this House.

symplicity- thnx for that newsclip...and WELCOME back.hope to see more of you in the future here in the house.

tang- yeah the holiday must be the reason why the house was silent the past few days but im happy that we are back to normal now.and as you say lets just have fun...fun..fun surely we will make this place a home where everybody is comfortable...we can rant and do our endless hi, hello's. anyhow if im inspired, i can do any artwork or MV bored or not.

you are getting hitch really? im happy for You...and should we welcome you as "YOOwife" now?hehehe.

tika- looking forward to the YOOHouse banner. big thnx in advance.

vicente- yes we will keep our promise...even just once in a while.

wow this is a really long reply...

so many HOME COMERs hehehe. WELCOME BACK YOO all.

artwork33.jpg

Guest calypso78

QUOTE(nanamienzo @ Oct 30 2007, 10:49 AM)

no i cant read japanese but i can atleast communicate with my husband, my daughter speaks much better that me.... i can ask my husband to do the translation

that magazine "bazaar" is korean magazine? i want to know if his calendar in now on pre-order, i better go and check cdjapan & hmv

Actually Bazzar magazine is a very famous American magazine about fashion and beauty. I Guess that they print out local editions in some countries (Korea being one of those) just as they do the same with Vogue and Cosmopolitan to name a few.

(Queen)klutz- i tried to look for the NG clip but couldn't find one.anywayz, thnx for sharing that tidbit...hope to hear more from you.

Here you go:

And the chinese translation, there is a sentence "孔侑在11月 23日发行日历之后将于12月末携写真集前往日本与广大影迷们见面" which literally means "After the release of calendar on 23 Nov, Gong Yoo will meet his fans end of Dec for launching of his PB."

maybe he will really have a fans meet on dec. same time of the released of his PB.... how i wish we can go to japan this xmas break so i can hoard all the YOO stuff i can possibly find , too bad... we don have any plans of spending xmas holiday there...

i call it the "mother of all cp hugs" because after the hug- they both knew they feel something for each other- the way they clutched at their chests- i felt their longing and their pain....sigh......
aww.. that's a nice name my faye.. but it's true.. I love their hugging... feel sooooo real... feel like I'm being hugged too.. :P

im now downloading the 1.4G mickeybaby version for my viewing addiction!
oh wow!!! you are really doing that?! hmm.. sounds tempting.. but I don't enough disk space for file that big now.. myabe in a few months time, I will do that.. hehe.. how I wish his other works also have a 1.4G version.. that would be heaven... :rolleyes:

oh before i forgot, i tried to do the scrncaps for ep10 kiss! i want to show to all the YOOgals the sweet kiss they shared in that scene and the very visible saliva string! woahhhhhhh but maybe bec. its 1.4G file, my caps file size is in 3.56mb! hahaha surprised 3.56 mb!
I notice that you save it as bmp. If you save it as jpg, the filesize will be so much smaller.. ;)

Nope, no actual news (beside shooting a new calender for Japanese fans) but lots and lots of negative opinions. As Ha-rim would say:Aishhh~
Aishhhhh ~ indeed... but I don't think we have to care about the comments and opinions there so much.. they are just trying to get on our nerves, and we are gonna prove to them we are NOT affected.. ;) And the most important thing, WE LOVE GONG YOO! :D

Guest queeninmycastle
Here you go:
OMO...OMO...what would i do with you?i might still be imagining what you're talking about.hahahabig thnxs caly for the link.indeed YEH hold GY's waist bcoz BABY YOO hugged her after that banging incident...aw so sweet of BABY YOO.
Aishhhhh ~ indeed... but I don't think we have to care about the comments and opinions there so much.. they are just trying to get on our nerves, and we are gonna prove to them we are NOT affected.. ;) And the most important thing, WE LOVE GONG YOO! :D
Aishhhhhhhhh~ ALSO...where in the world this anti's came from? BABY YOO is becoming YEH already...are this two soulmateS?bwahahaha...opsss no shipping. :P anywayz we dont need to be distructed, right? WE juST simply LOVE GONG YOO...no matter what.

i'm back! and before i go to sleep- i have to respond to all your lovenotes- again in two parts

(aalhl aka my angel)aww my faye, for me baby Yoo seems to have been been loosing since OFD... his face looks so round and chubby during BTSC.. and during OFD, he was still buffy but his face wasn't that round anymore.. then in CP he slimmed down even more.. until now.. but I still love him and praying that he's healthy always..
i think his best form was seen while they were constructing the coffee shop, right? i'll post a pic tomorrow. but yeah, here's hoping he's taking care of himself and his health.
wah.. so many holidays during this time? so my faye, you better take note that the house will be really quiet again this weekend..
noted my angel!
well, my faye, i think most of us also dunno what he said.. all our korean translators seems to be going on MIA for a long time already..
guess i just have to wait till they come back :)2nd part
(queeninmycastle)faye-so you're beaming from ear to ear now hahaha poor baby...dont worry we'll be here always. oh do you want to go to REHAB? not me.and here you are blaming caly who's messing up your brain hahaha. but watta bout shin, me, and my chan? oh call me blockhead but like you im a believer also *sigh*
yes....don't mind waiting a little bit; being sad a little bit- because it means big time happiness in the end :lol: rehab or not- we stay together! and i blame caly for raising my hopes and toying with my emotions- touching me where i'm most vulnerable ha ha ha ha ha ha.... and shihchinchin is another case and my chan too!
(aalhl aka my angel)aww.. that's a nice name my faye.. but it's true.. I love their hugging... feel sooooo real... feel like I'm being hugged too..
i'm sure all of us feel the same way..... * clutches my chest in emotion*
(calypso78)Here you go:
there you go! :lol:

(tangtang)

We have lots of holidays here! halloween, is not really a big fuss here. Except that we have to visit loved-ones that already passed away, and that made November 1 an official holiday. So what is your costume for halloween?

well, i've been a vampire, a wolf woman, a runaway bride, elvira etc. before but this time, would you believe i'm going to be a nun? :lol: makes me wonder if i'll be pulled over for speeding if i'm wearing a nun's habit....

(queeninmycastle)Aishhhhhhhhh~ ALSO...where in the world this anti's came from? BABY YOO is becoming YEH already...are this two soulmateS?bwahahaha...opsss no shipping. anywayz we dont need to be distructed, right? WE juST simply LOVE GONG YOO...no matter what.
:lol: but AMEN to that!

Thanks will try to do more if I got the time ...but I am in learning stage so will be very slow in getting it done :wacko: and hope you have the patience to wait :blush:
no problem Happytoy.. we have lots of time.. :) You can surprise us anytime.. ;)

Thanks for all the goodies that you have uploaded ... I am busy downloading ... :w00t: hope that my harddisk do have space :phew: maybe I should get a external harddisk to store all the videos ^^
please busy yourself with it.. he.he.. I'm not sure where you start downloading, but some of the older clips I put up on fileberry are not working anymore.. they just stopped their service... :(:angry:

YooGals out here make it so fun and lovely place to frequent
it's our pleasure... :)

Hi, Angel, popseoul's comment about yoo's calendar is a halloween goody! A witch saying blah.. blah.. blah... :P:P
thanks tangtang.. that would be another fun way to see it.. :D see? baby Yoo is getting into us.. making every bad comments into something fun and interesting.. haha :lol:

ohh.. tangtang.. wedding bells coming your way?! wah! can't wait for your good news! he.he.. :D

Welcome back huongface. :) so far I only found it in youkorea.. there may be other sites which we are not aware of yet.. and I think most of them would be japanese site.. anyone tried amazon japan?

I've found the English version of the news:

those Japanese's fans are soo lucky..............

Thank you syMplicitY for the English version of news.. yes.. those Japanese fans are really lucky.. how can we make ourselves lucky as well I wonder? :rolleyes:

Totally! I thought popseoul is really into YOO. He is even in her banner, and when you checked Yoo's archives she havent said anything bad about yoo. And then.. this. Waaahh! Anyway, who cares about her opinion! :lol: Yoo is uber lovable in that picture! The feeling of wanting to smile even if your in total bad mood!
popseoul haven't said anthing bad about YOO? I thought there was some critics for that "scandal" news? And there was another critic on that "banging kiss" as well if I'm not mistaken... I don't remember what was mentioned because I tend to ignore comments from the site.. :P so yeah.. those stuffs didn't register in my memory... he.he.. :D

Anyway, baby YOO always look lovely when he smiles.. it makes one feel warm all over and happy instantly if you are sad or in bad mood.. :rolleyes:

Hi ....aalhl...Sure I always enjoy this threads , becuase a lot of pictures and clips.

And thank you so much for upload. :P

No problem vicente.. as long as I find new ones or even old ones I will post.. :)

aalhl....Really silly me, :( what is PB? I don't know. please tell me.

Thank you very much dear. :)

PB = PhotoBook vicente.. :)

And here's the loving smile for us to ENJOY again.. ;):wub:

viewimagegc8.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

good day YOOGALS...

it feels great to be back... 'HOME SWEET HOME'...

and how are the beautiful YOOGALS???

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...sandageless.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...1/gyclock-1.jpg

welcome back neng!

miss_you.gif

*waves* at aalhl, pichsa, fayhan, loveyoo, Happytoy, mendyoo, selfaza, lorrainex, junji1122, del32, jiji_jc

OMG....didn't even realize the time.... it's 12:32 am here in l.a.

need my shuteye now......

Goodnight14.gif

muahhhhhhhhhhhhh to all! be back tomorrow!

Before I continue.. Just got a PM from pach . She left a note for YooGals at the RB thread... <_<

angel unnie- wine is yummy i wish them to get drunk bwahahaha *me wicked*
I can imagine your wild thinking.. :D

let me join you in drooling with that newly posted calendar picture of BABY YOO.i dont care what crap the other site was saying "what the heck"... he is and will still be smexy for us.

*banging my head* again *sighing* why does his japanese fans always get lucky. DANG!

well queenie.. for whatever pics of Gong Yoo, I'm sure we will drool over this smexiness.. ;) and did you notice he was bare foot again in one of the pics? gahh.. :P

YAY! *crossing my fingers and toes* hope he still can attend the awarding ceremony and bag the awards he so deserved to have.
if he's really going to Japan end of Dec, probably he will turn up for the award.. :D

Actually Bazzar magazine is a very famous American magazine about fashion and beauty. I Guess that they print out local editions in some countries (Korea being one of those) just as they do the same with Vogue and Cosmopolitan to name a few.
oh yeah.. I forgot that the magazine is American based.. :P I think Korea should have a lot of local editions of those American magazines..:)

maybe hi will really have a fans meet on dec. same time of the released of his PB.... how i wish we can go to japan this xmas break so i can hoard all the YOO stuff i can possibly find , too bad... we don have any plans of spending xmas holiday there...
I wish I can be in Japan too during Christmas.. sighh.... well, maybe we can start planning for 2 years later and visit Korea instead.. :P

Aishhhhhhhhh~ ALSO...where in the world this anti's came from? BABY YOO is becoming YEH already...are this two soulmateS?bwahahaha...opsss no shipping. :P anywayz we dont need to be distructed, right? WE juST simply LOVE GONG YOO...no matter what.
well, I think it's normal that celebrities has antis.. when there are people who gets jealous or envious of someone, there will be antis around..

and if baby Yoo has any antis, from what I've been informed by reliable sources, read and see so far, I think I have some ideas who they probably are.. shhhh.... *sensitive issue*

welcome back to Yoohouse neng.

i think his best form was seen while they were constructing the coffee shop, right?
yeah... I think so.. Actually I think he look really cute in that scene too with the towel wrapped around his head.. he.he. :D Ok, my faye. Good night to you.. and see you again tomorrow.. :)

I'm not sure what is pic is for, but I remember seeing some BTS pics with him wearing that outfit.

viewimagezv8.gif

Guest lorrainex

Just a quick drop by before I go for shower.. :P

The calendar is available for orders/reservations on this Japanese website - http://youkorea.jp There seems to be 2 types of calendar available - desktop and wall mounting (is that what you call it? :P ).

Here are the details:

Desktop

Size: 210×148mm

Quantity : 14枚

Price: 1,575 Yen

Wall

Size: B2(728×512mm)

Quantity: 8枚

Price: 2,625 Yen

Hmm.. if I'm not mistaken the quantity is refering to the number of copies available... So it looks like limited copies only. And the calendar covers from January till December... :rolleyes:

Thanks aalhl a lot for bring the details.

However, i think the quantity may be the number of pages in each calender. Noermally, the desktop calender has one month on each page while the wall one has two.

The other two pages i think maybe the covers.

wave to everyone, i'm a newbie here.

Thanks aalhl a lot for bring the details.

However, i think the quantity may be the number of pages in each calender. Noermally, the desktop calender has one month on each page while the wall one has two.

The other two pages i think maybe the covers.

wave to everyone, i'm a newbie here.

hi lorrainex.. welcome to Yoohouse.. Please enjoy your stay here.. :) Hmm.. yeah.. it does makes sense that the numbers are refering to the number of pages the calendar has..

The calendar is available for orders/reservations on this Japanese website - http://youkorea.jp There seems to be 2 types of calendar available - desktop and wall mounting (is that what you call it? :P ).

Here are the details:

Desktop

Wall

Thanks aalhl and really got so tempted by the the calendar. :w00t: wow ..I want a copy :P The wall type is rather huge and really hope yesasia will bring that in ^^

Ha ha while doing the backlog reading ... I just realised that you are from my neigbouring country :P

happytoy- hi to you...anything i can help regarding ps? just pm me i will gladly help you as best as i can.

doing the *silly* dance...we are happy that you liked it here. and we are looking forward for more of your artwork for BABY YOO.

Once again thank you so much for offering your help and I will pm you if I do have problem with PS.

Thanks aalhl and really got so tempted by the the calendar. :w00t: wow ..I want a copy :P The wall type is rather huge and really hope yesasia will bring that in ^^

Ha ha while doing the backlog reading ... I just realised that you are from my neigbouring country :P

hi Happytoy... I think every YooGal is tempted to buy that calendar now.. he.he.. and who ever wants to have huge baby YOO staring at them whole day will definitely get the wall one... lol!

ahh.. you are my neighbour.. which neighbour? singapore, thailand, indonesia?

From S-Diary's Sexy Trailer BTS and VS photoshoot

viewimagecf7.gifviewimageyb3.gif

viewimageco7.gif

Guest tangtang

Just a quick drop by before I go for shower.. :P

Here are the details:

Desktop

Wall

Hmm.. if I'm not mistaken the quantity is refering to the number of copies available... So it looks like limited copies only. And the calendar covers from January till December... :rolleyes:

This is really tempting! But if the calendar will be scarce, id rather have the PB! But having both is kewlness! Hope lyn, will get her way of getting those, so i can have mine too. LOL!

Be back later with the replies... Im off from work, and i think im gonna passed out as soon a get home! WAAAHHH... Another boring day at the office! Its like a sleeping pill.. that me sleepy! :lol: *bangs head*

...Im not getting married yet, but i recently got engaged.

:lol::lol: Need to prepare myself emotionally, financialy, "physically" i guess.. :P Im not ready yet! LOL! But, im really scared of married life! YAY!

SEE YAH LATER!! :D

Guest mendyoo

just finished backreading... downloading... and saving... and there are lotsa lotsa huh...

will reply later YOOGALS...

hello to all incampers...

aalhl

tangtang

FAYE

happytoy

lorrainex

i see you quuenie... yen... picachu...

miss yah all...

Autumn-Leaves-Forestgy2.jpg

I notice that you save it as bmp. If you save it as jpg, the filesize will be so much smaller.. ;)

thanks for pointing that out, yes i did save it as bmp which is my big mistake... i re caps it again as jpg so here it is... i want to save it as PNG but the pc im using doesnt have png only bmp and jpg

ep10kissing-48bzjys09.jpg

this one has a better view :P

ep10kissing2-48bzkhqos.jpg

but the bmp is much much better.. can see it very clearly