SOOMPI is driving me crazy

all the things that i quote to reply are all gone

euchan, have you ever tried to hit the reload button when it didn't show you your reply? I tried doing that, sometimes I got the things back... :)

iluyoo2 - thanx for the goodies

like what i've told angelie(can i call you that aalhl?

yes.. euchan.. you can call me angelie.. everyone can too.. :)

don't get tired of posting and i wont get tired of thanking you

but it's so annoying not seeing GY

i think we should hunt who ever capture that clips

ha.ha.. should we charge up the LB too? :rolleyes:

just wondering if BTSC has a heartwrenching scene and lines like CP

the scene in the beach and GY accepting his feelings are my favourite scene

the scene in the cafe has a superb line w/ a brilliant execution

"i don't care if your a man or an alien,lets go as far as we can"

hmmm.. I wish Yoobee is here.. she knows everything about BTSC because she used to repeat it everyday.. ha.ha.. so basically she memorise almost everything.. :) I'm not up to that extend yet.. but there are scenes that touch my heart.

1. crying scene in the hospital closet.

2. love confession at the airport

3. scenes where he comforts Bo Ri, particularly the one by the river... he just hugged her.. and he went home staring at himself in the mirror touching his chest where Bo Ri cried on... :tears:

4. the scene after he call his uncle to pick Bo Ri up at the mountain, and he cried watching her leave. That was the most heart wrenching scene for BTSC. No dialogues or anything, but the emotions are all over his face... :tears:

5. and towards the ending, the scene where he came back, met Bo Ri in school, and explaining why he had to leave her, and that he would love leave if he had known that she loves him too... that was beautiful as well...

6. oh yea.. there's another scene at the hospital as well. This one moved me a lot. He was pleading Bo Ri not to leave with his uncle.. whoa!! one heart wrenching moment too.. Look at him cry... That is my favourite dialogue and a very long one too.. those emotions in his eyes reminds me of the "alien" scene in CP.

"Can you not go?

Don't go.

Just stay here...

Marry Uncle and stay here.

Don't need to go.

If you stay,

I'll not bother you anymore.

Even though you are to marry Uncle,

I won't do anything to bother you, Teacher.

If your heart isn't moved by the flowers, I won't send anymore.

If you dislike me bothering you,

I won't do it anymore.

I promise you.

You must continue to be at school.

As long as you are still coming to school...

Don't go somewhere too far.

I won't say that I love you anymore.

I won't do anything anymore."

I won't do anything to bother you anymore.

Please...

I beg you.

Don't go."

What do you want me to do?

When you're at school, you only look at Uncle.

After school, you two are together.

What do I do when you and Uncle are together?

What do you want me to do?

and he continues with a narration ~

"I love you with a sincere love."

"Before I end my conversation..."

"You are already at someone else's side."

"A song that I wanted to sing to you,"

"I can only hold on to it."

"But you have disappeared from my sight."

"Before I end my smile,"

"I want to use my beautiful name."

"To bury you in my memory."

"No matter if it is male or female."

"Is this feeling happy or sad?"

well, those are the scenes I remember.. I'm very sure there are a lot more.. :)

one more huge scan from Kboom July 2007 issue.

viewimagead2.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

good morning, Yoogals, thanks all for all sharings, :)

Yoo's pink sweater's brand is "vivian westwood"

★【发现】新闻里孔侑穿的是vivian westwood诶

刚在韩网发现他穿的那件外套是vivian westwood诶,闻名世界的朋刚在韩网发现他穿的那件外套是vivian westwood诶,闻名世界的朋克教母。不过这好象应该是小田切会喜欢的风格。他还真爱穿名牌.具日粉说这家伙每次去日本只去代倌山和青山买东西。被目击好几次了。他还真是大少爷。好象他是D&G忠实客户,代倌山的旗舰店老去。

sweater1ys1.jpg

west622size0eg3.jpg

from baidu

Hi all Yoogals..here have MBC Section TV Gong Yoo and Joe Odagiri Interview (watch online)..

http://f.flvmaker.com/mc2.php?id=_mxcPpC7X...s&logoFlg=Y

Credit DCGY

I downloaded a HQ version already (abt 47MB)...but it take very long time to upload.. :phew:;);)

Try to upload later..

credit as labeled and DCGY

^^ oh my, two immensely talented actors *gushes*...

will totally be stalking that clip :lol: . <333

*Waves all round everyone...* =P

PS jinlees, yeah, he seems to be quite a fan of vivienne westwood items. =]

Guest min_montel

he.he.. at least you can still record... the last time I tried my recording software it doesn't work on MBC's streaming.. :angry: but it's ok coz I know we can get download it later.. he.he..

What software that you use? I am trying to do using hidownload, but not really works...any suggestion???

hi Lily. Hope you are feeling much better already. :)

Angelie...I feel much better today...thank you..

maybe those persons who commented are acting conservative but the truth is they have dirty minds(yay)

i mean in that scene you really have to use your imaginations to really picture what happen is it?

Yeah...they surely have dirty minds. The scenes is not straight forward, you need to imagined what is going on. They should watched A day for an affair.....then look what they going to say....

my curiousity is back again

how many times did they take those scene

i notice when HK is carrying EC towards the bed

the scene is giving us a hint that it was taken several times

the flow of the scene has no continuity

when they are near the door EC is already rubbing HK's bare back

but when they already near the EC is rubbing HK's back w/ his shirt neatly on

eunchan, looking at YEH swelling lips, i am sure they retake that scene many...many....many times!! :P

hehe... and your car.. I bet you can recognise your car from far away with that ABC on it.. :lol:

not only me.....my colleague also can.....ha!ha!ha!

ohh.. so your colleague knows you have your crushes already.. he.he.. do they get scared of getting near you fearing that you will grab them and talk non-stop about your obsession? :P wow! GY even on your lotus notes logout screen.. whoever tries to sneak in on your PC must be shocked to see baby YOO guarding for you.. haha.

Yeah....if I am just staying in my room, they can imagined what I am doing. But since I am their boss they can say much......Yesterday I received visitor from Holland and have discussion with him in my room, suddenly my PC turn to standby mode....tada! GY appear...he so shocked! I cannot hide it because I am using very big Cintiq tablet...they can see GY face big and clear :lol:

he.he.. we will never know what will come when we least expected it.. see? we thought we are not going to see anything related to YEH's party anymore.. and tada! it appears suddenly.. :) so who knows there's a third clip somewhere.. may not appear now though.. hehe..

Yeah....sure somebody have it but waiting for the right time to post.....ahhh..I hate waiting!!!!

Too all newbies here....WELCOME!!! Enjoy your stay here...

Need to go now. I have to fetch my kids from their Tae Kwan Do class.

See YooGals again tonight..

thanks jinlees.. I saw fans in dcGY mentioning about it too.. :)

Welcome back Xena. :)

2710200701ou0.gif

viewimageab2.jpg

2710200702zy4.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

I just found the clip for the above gif. Uploading now. It sounds like a congratulatory message in the beginning, but second part is more like GY's message to Japanese fans.. I'm guessing that CP might be airing in Japan soon.

26-10-2007 Message from Gong Yoo

Download: http://sharebee.com/d9601eb6

*** Credit: dcGY CB ***

f_thumbs20071m_a681cd0.jpg

What software that you use? I am trying to do using hidownload, but not really works...any suggestion???
Good morning Lily! I was using hidownload too.. and it doesn't work for MBC.. :(

eunchan, looking at YEH swelling lips, i am sure they retake that scene many...many....many times!! :P
yeah.. her swollen lips is VERY visible.. :lol:

not only me.....my colleague also can.....ha!ha!ha!
wah! those scribbles must be really big! :D

Yeah....if I am just staying in my room, they can imagined what I am doing. But since I am their boss they can say much......Yesterday I received visitor from Holland and have discussion with him in my room, suddenly my PC turn to standby mode....tada! GY appear...he so shocked! I cannot hide it because I am using very big Cintiq tablet...they can see GY face big and clear :lol:
Did he laugh at you or ask if that guy is your husband? :P

Gong Yoo's shadow at YEH's party.. :D

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemwfd9.gif

*** Credit: dcGY ***

hello again Happytoy.. I'm happy to hear that you are watching his past drama.. it's perfectly worth the time.

Ha ...I am done with One Fine Day And Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy ..... and guess what .... the more I see Gong Yoo ...that make me love him more :blush:

happytoy- WELCOME to YOOhouse...hope YOO enjoy your stay here.

Thanks Qeeninmycastle. I simply love this place :D By visiting this thread and doing all the back reading ... I can get to know Gong Yoo more and I couldn't resist coming here :P So YooGals will see me more often then ^^

Hi all Yoogals..here have MBC Section TV Gong Yoo and Joe Odagiri Interview (watch online)..

http://f.flvmaker.com/mc2.php?id=_mxcPpC7X...s&logoFlg=Y

Credit DCGY

I downloaded a HQ version already (abt 47MB)...but it take very long time to upload.. :phew:;);)

Try to upload later..

i missed it! i was in school with my daughter last night for her spooky overnight , thanks iluvyoo2 ill wait for the HQ hopefully it will be in avi

and good morning to all yoogals who's online.. .. be back later for backreading

Ha ...I am done with One Fine Day And Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy ..... and guess what .... the more I see Gong Yoo ...that make me love him more :blush:

Thanks Qeeninmycastle. I simply love this place :D By visiting this thread and doing all the back reading ... I can get to know Gong Yoo more and I couldn't resist coming here :P So YooGals will see me more often then ^^

That's great news Happytoy!! That's why we are all here, we love Gong Yoo! :D We will look forward to see you around.. :)

viewimageqj3.th.jpg

viewimagepp3.gifviewimageds9.gif

viewimagegf7.gifviewimagele3.gif

*** Credit as printed and dcGY ***

i missed it! i was in school with my daughter last night for her spooky overnight , thanks iluvyoo2 ill wait for the HQ hopefully it will be in avi
I think it should be avi.. I've seen them in dcGY but those links expire already... I'm downloading the full show now... if iluvyoo2's version is not avi, I will chop it out for you, ok nana?

Guest eganlyen

Hello Yoogals & Welcome to Yoobies!

anne- just be sure that YOO loved yoor hubby more that BABY YOO or else it will be a riot hehehe.i haven't visited the other "side" coz i get sooo tired after working.cannot even stay long in YOOHouse. oh...my memory is not that good but bcoz i lurve YOO all thats why i got to do reply here and there hehehe.i like yoor baby already anne soooooo cute "tata".did he watch the cantata with YOO?i bet he'll be smart hehehe.

again**cough*cough* :lol::lol: We missed you there, hope you can visit us soon.Your memory?At least compare to me.No he didnt watch but he heard it playing 5times a day & he hear me singing too.Ohhh...Thanks,I'm hoping & prayin' too.

Awwwww, that Rain and Yoo holding hands clip is so adorable. Old though, judging by Rain's hair style I'd say around 2003/2004. Around the time he did "Sang Doo, Let's Go To School".

I agree! They are adorable at least im not the only one. :tongue2: :tongue2: Kai!...joke :lol::lol: so childish.. Love you Kai!

GOOD EVENING TO ALL NEWBIES AND OLDIES :D

good rhythm euchan...you made me smile :)

i think we need a palace right now to accomodate all the Yoo lovers

yes, i dont think house & mansion is big enough for us since were goin' to have Intl fans club.

hmm.. kids nowadays extremely intelligent. I don't have hend and chick walking on my room ceiling, but rather have bumps like a rock attached on it.. why? because they soak tissues in the water, then squeeze it become balls and throws it up on the ceiling and stick there!! *faint*

Youre childrens have a good imagination who knows in the future one of them will replace the master piece of Michelangelo in Sistine chapel. :lol:

there's a third clip somewhere.. may not appear now though.. hehe..

Cant wait to see YEH reactions & same with fans. :rolleyes:

hmmm.. I wish Yoobee is here.. she knows everything about BTSC because she used to repeat it everyday.. ha.ha.. so basically she memorise almost everything.. :) I'm not up to that extend yet.. but there are scenes that touch my heart...well, those are the scenes I remember.. I'm very sure there are a lot more.. :)

Wow you called that "not to the extend"..with that looong lines of PT. I wonder what more if it is Yoobee :blink::blink:

I agree! They are adorable at least im not the only one. :tongue2: :tongue2:
how could you be the only one? I may not be Rain's fan, but I find it cute too.. :) It's not very often that you see them together right?

Youre childrens have a good imagination who knows in the future one of them will replace the master piece of Leonardo de vinci in Sistine chapel. :lol:
ha.ha.. who knows! well, you better get ready too in case your son does all those stuffs.. ;)

Wow you called that "not to the extend"..with that looong lines of PT. I wonder what more if it is Yoobee :blink::blink:
haha!! I got you there eh? actually I copied that from somewhere.. :P I may still remember it if it was last year, but now it's wiped out.. I need to refresh my memory by watching it again.. haha..

Guest eganlyen

how could you be the only one? I may not be Rain's fan, but I find it cute too.. :) It's not very often that you see them together right?

:) thanks Angel! They are now the two hottest men in korean ...How i wish to see them works in Drama or Singin'/Dancing Shows.

ha.ha.. who knows! well, you better get ready too in case your son does all those stuffs.. ;)
My hubby corrected me it was not Leonardo who made the ceiling in sistine but Michelangelo...hahaha what a poor memory i haved. My son,Ohh! Please dont! :wacko::vicx:

haha!! I got you there eh? actually I copied that from somewhere.. :P I may still remember it if it was last year, but now it's wiped out.. I need to refresh my memory by watching it again.. haha..

Yes...you got me there!!! :lol:

Guest iluvyoo2

e.he.. at least you can still record... the last time I tried my recording software it doesn't work on MBC's streaming.. mad.gif but it's ok coz I know we can get download it later.. he.he..
I used HiDownload to download and watching with TVAnts.

that is not a magazine. The news report last year mention that it's a school book.
Oh..GY picture appeared in school book??!!! That's interesting..haha..If our school book have GY pic on it, I think all of us will read the school book happily. :P

thanks iluvyoo2, but the sound for the clip is doesn't seem to be very good, I couldn't hear a thing.
This recorded by a fan, so the quality not that good..a lot buffering, but I can hear the sound.. :)

hmm.. kids nowadays extremely intelligent. I don't have hend and chick walking on my room ceiling, but rather have bumps like a rock attached on it.. why? because they soak tissues in the water, then squeeze it become balls and throws it up on the ceiling and stick there!! *faint*

hehe... and your car.. I bet you can recognise your car from far away with that ABC on it..

I always suspecting that the milk powder nowsday cause the baby/kid become 'hyperactive' ..hahaha..They no need sleep much and move non-stop! *headache*

yay! will be waiting.. and hunting still the same time.. tongue.gif you know notice that our line here gets slower when it comes to weekend? ha.ha..
Oh, is it internet speed became slower during weekend? I no notice it..but last night the internet speed SUPER slow. ;) I uploading to fileberry..but at the end no download link prompt up after it finished. :sweatingbullets::crazy:

I'm using HiDownload too, it can work..

What I did was get the channel URL from TVAnts, changed the URL address from HTTP to MMST..

eg: http://localhost:16900/4 to mmst://localhost:16900/4 ..maybe you can try it. :)

Okay, at last finished upload the file..upload speed always less than 10kbps, not sure what the problem.. <_<

[2007.10.26][MBC Section TV] Gong Yoo and Joe Odagiri Interview(HQ-Avi) ~ 47MB

http://sharebee.com/700c0bed

Credit DAUM CP

Just want to share this Ps-ed pic...I found it looked perfect..haha *not shipping*

0fe2711f4736a568f624e49ry8.th.jpg

credit as labeled and Baidu GY

Guest calypso78

Just want to share this Ps-ed pic...I found it looked perfect..haha *not shipping*

Thank you for the pics and videos iluvyoo2.Wow, that ps-ed pic..kinda threw me for a sec (no shipping intended ;) ). Is this pic of yoo taken from the Ohui photoshoot? cause i don't recall seeing a pic of him standing up with that outfit...I might be wrong though.

Guest tangtang

GOOD DAY YOOGALS! hang-over sucks. just woke up, and my head is aching.. need to check on YOO for some 'medicines' :lol:

hmm. it's red shelf.. It think there are a few red shelf/cupboard around.. one that I remember is the one EC knocks on.. ha.ha..

ah oki. Thanks, angel! havent noticed it! Thus, i have to watch CP again... for the 5th time. Im so focused with Yoo's face i havent noticed props.. settings.. etc! :P

yes.. that's true.. baby YOO is always here with us.. just like the title of Yoohouse says, his heart and soul is here eventhough he's not physically around.. :) countdown? hmm.. we dont' even know the date yet.. but once we know, I'm sure we will countdown and get ready ourselves...

Im now hoping that he will be enlisted in MS soon, so he will get back soon. My friend and i was talking and she said,"girl, dont get married yet, YOO will be coming back after two years, so you might have to suspend your boyfriend indefinitely"! LOL! She was kinda worried that im too attached to YOO, that i cannot go on with my life in the next two years.. hahahaha! but.. kinda true! LOL!

ohh.. swollen head.. no good... better not faint anymore, you hear me!? :P

Angel, youre asking for the moon and the stars, eh? So impossible for me to get it for you! :lol:

Geeshh... now my kids knows Rain.. that CF came on TV again and they kept saying rain rain rain.. ahh.. how I wish I can hear them say gong yoo gong yoo gong yoo.. lol!!!

Your kids are really amazing! I do love kids, i even want to be a pre-school teacher. Want your kids to be in my class? Im sure they will be learning gong yoo gong yoo gong yoo easily without watching CFs. LOL!

*aha*aha*aha* youre making a sense to me.Ive already save that pic &now in my desktop.i wonder what will my hubby reaction later :lol: .phew, still hot here :sweatingbullets: .Btw, lately,i hvnt seen you on the other "side".

Hi anne! I bet your hubby will love the wallpaper, and will tolerate your craziness about yoo! :lol:

Kai,Why would i give cantata to hubby :tongue2: I'm goin' to drink that cantata then imaginin' Baby Yoo kiss me :blush: :lol: .Ill try to look on another grocery this weekends btw,what about korean mags here?Do you where we can find it?

Dont have any idea where i can i find Korean mags here. But i do know a korean convenience store somewhere in Timog, QC. Will check on it, though.

I agree! Queeny i admire you memory skills.How i wish i could do that! Kai,youre so humble! weeee,with what school you had..hmmm i dont think so.

LOL! i went to college, like 4 years ago! My memory skills kinda dwindle. LOL! But at work, i need to memorize all the advertising rates, all the stations, all our promotions... WAAAAHH! Thats why i got poor memory in here, too fed up at work and yoohouse is kinda my 'scapegoat'. ;)

give my hugs to your children :lol::lol: after rain, for sure they will say Gong Yoo too. My son has a new word aside from "Dada" & "Ma" now he knows "Tata" :lol:

Too much CAN..TA...TA...TA i guess! Good mommy!

Guest tangtang

i'll skip the hostage thing... voodoo??? i think it has a long ceremony ... i'm too tired to do it hahahawhy not try 'gunshot wedding'... :lol:or if he likes poetry... i'll give him lots... maybe he likes to be wooed and pampered... i'll give him that too. just name it... hahaha

Neng, LOL! sounds good! Your gun must be fully loaded, so he really will be forced to marry us!

hi kai...yep... it's bcoz of the fashion trend... and also bcoz he's always in uniform so we don't see him that much in smaty clothes plus the fact that he's portraying a teen.the one he sings to EC? me... i love 'i love you'... that's what put me to sleep too... i just love his voice...

I love you is too mushy for me, it doesnt put me into sleep. YOO is killing me everytime i hear it! LOL! The way he sang it is so heartful, and i dunno the song made me sad.. it reminds me that he will be leaving, and i end up avoiding the song. LOL! well... its just me! :blink:

Hello kai, ha ha maybe i have to go to Korean market now and do my panic buying of cantata. I want to see the effect if i can see YOO after drinking it, hope its a magic coffee. :D

Hi, Beth! Love to see the effect too.. Yoo all over us! Wow! @____@

i just watched my tutor friend and i was shocked gong yoo was there! like, i think in biscuit teacher his and ksw swapped roles... and one of the group member became gy's foe. he looked young and wreckless.... hehe but still cute!

Hi, rictos16! Pinay? Judging on your signature. :lol: Welcome to YOOHOUSE! Where YOO loonies, end up being loonier! :phew:

Good early morning YooGals!

This piece of news was actually quite a while back, and I just saw it..

"Coffee Prince" to be Staged as Theater Play (2007/10/19)

Thanks Angel!I hope the one who will be playing HK will be good as Yoo! I dont want it to be betteer than YOO, bec nobody does it better than YOO! :tongue2:

ha.ha! if it's available in the market at our place, why not?! I never seen them here though.

Why not try nana's way of looking for it.. printing cantata labels! :lol:

GOOD MORNING all YOOGals...

Here have another YEH birthday party news:

This time can see all guests EXCEPT Yoo!!!!!!!!!! Only can see his ARM!!

This was camera man or video editor problem? <_< I think 99.999999999999% of viewers more interested to see Yoo among the guests.. ;)

thanks again, iluvyoo2! Maybe we will see him in future news! But how come they only take picture of the arms? Is YOO that good, that his arms is good as seeing his face? :lol:

maybe Kai & I will do the longest countdown I'll do the even nos & Kai you do the odd nos.And we all joined in the 30days before his released.

Anne, why not? Im not even good in numbers. LOL! So help me out, eh! LOL!

lets start the huntin' :lol: ...if they used that products we can smell YOO on them. :P

:tears: no goodbyes yet....I'm goin to make sure that "TATA" is a Cantata coffee not the"byebye".My hubby is askin' who is tata?oh gosh.... :sweatingbullets:

You are busted! :lol:

*waves at FAYE!*

my quote of the day

Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words.

—George Eliot [Mary Ann Evans] (1819-1880), novelist

angelfly.gif

hug.jpg

*waves back at tangtang* (are you ghosting? how come i didn't see yoo?)

Guest queeninmycastle

hello YOOGALS...this house really moves too fast.

done backreading ...

iluvyoo2- as ever thank yoo as always for enthusaistically bringing those clips in the house.seeing BABY YOO happy and active like that...it seems he is having fun before MS.

yoo actually will read every school book that has BABY YOO in it?hahaha true blue fan yoor are indeed.

gosh you got me there in that ps-ed pic...it doesnt look edited at all...wahhhhhhhh they really look good together and bwahahaha im not shipping.am i?

lily- this house is our refuge when we are stress with work and all.so like yoo said...me too wont last a day without sneaking-in...it has been our habit already.im betting all YOOGALS feel the same way not just me and yoo.nothing to worry and be ashamed about if we're too old to be crazy like this...giggling and loving BABY YOO as we do now hehehe. GOOD thing yoo're the boss so they cannot say anything against yoo and yoor obsession hehehehe.

monze- welcome to YOOHouse.

euchan- how are YOO and the net connection? hehehe

so funny when yoo say yoo dont wanna kiss the basketball player coz he is all sweaty yaiikkss.what if yoo find BABY YOO in the same situation? hehehe

daisii- welcome also to YOOhouse.

xena- welcome back

caly- yesssss no shipping at all bwahahaha.

faye- another picture with GYEH to celebrate hehehehe hi to yoo too.

happytoy- so glad that yoo liked it here...do continue to grace this house with yoor presence... the more the merrier we are.

tang (kai)-like yoo... i want this MS thingy be done and over with but part of me wanted to see him with projects more hehehe.confussed am i?but life must go on for us all.we will just pray for his safety.hahahaha what a pre-school teacher yoo are...adding GONG YOO as a subject.whats the syllabus then?his life, work and girls? lol. kai im done with school longgggg time ago... so memory wise? not good as before but i'll survive somehow hehehe.btw, where is yoor twinnie?no connection anymore?

anne- if i do have time i'll visit yoo all there.so hows the voting going on?i sincerely hope BABY YOO will dominate over there.talking about int'l fan club...is the site up for its grand opening already?...or should i ask the queen of YOOhouse?hehehe...yoor child together with angel will be the future artist of the House hehehe.hope rain and BABY YOO will have a project in the future... duet perhaps or light hearted comedy.

angel unnie- mind telling me who this girl that yoo want to be paired up with BABY YOO?

luckily we all found our LOVE...O HUi !!!! bwahahaha.

im just curious unnie...yoo can or not answer this quiry.R yoo of the same age as BABY YOO also?im of the same age as him...ajumma already bwahahahaha.but this was my very first obsession i swear hehehehe.

o yeah i loved this dialog too..it wrench my heart seeing him that miserable like HK during the confrontation after he discovered EC was a girl.wahhhhhhhhh.what an intense feeling.

"I love you with a sincere love."

"Before I end my conversation..."

"You are already at someone else's side."

"A song that I wanted to sing to you,"

"I can only hold on to it."

"But you have disappeared from my sight."

"Before I end my smile,"

"I want to use my beautiful name."

"To bury you in my memory."

"No matter if it is male or female."

"Is this feeling happy or sad?"

BABY yOO can really deliver lines soooo well...never ending bow to his talent plus the iresisstable look (major drooling) (never ending head banging) just cant get enough of him.

artwork23.jpg

Guest tangtang

that's how i feel with my ex...rain.

You really call him ex! LOL! Cant do that to kenken. hahahaha! My friend and i are calling him our first love! LOL! Nobody forgot their first love. HAHAHAHA! Mushyness!

Hi YooGals ^^

My first post in this thread and really have to thank YooGals for all the videos, photos and news update :)

Get to know Gong Yoo after watching Coffee Prince and fell in love with him from then :wub: I know that it is rather late now ... but thanks god at least I never miss him :P

Hi, Happytoy! Welcome! Love your avatar, thats one of my favorite yoo pictures! Well.. all are my favorites! Hehehehe. And yes your right, there is no such thing as late to discover YOO!

I have no idea... maybe they thought showing "shadow" of him is enough? haha.. there are even people saying that because he's already in the enlistment list, he's not allow to show his face! I was like "WHAT?! " If he cannot show his face, why would he be appearing in Cantata and OHui, and now this magazine photoshoot.

Totally! Not allowed to show his face? LOL! How can such a handsome face not be allowed to flaunt! Its just that the photographers are kinda stupid. Hehehehe.

Omo! Odagiri Joe and Gong Yoo in a room together?!?! Too hooot for words!!! :wub: :blush:

how nice if GY and my hunky J boys star in a movie together? Odagiri Joe, Junichi Okada and Gong YOo in one film would be dope! *day dreams* :wub: hehehe!! and Gong Yoo doing a scandalous spread in Anan magazine...... :phew::w00t:

Hi, Yehbaby! Welcome! Your nick is just like my yahoo messenger id.

back reading all these posts.....whao....really growing number of fans....i really enjoy all the information....and the whole thing with rain and him...nah...can't be anything going on....even if there was two really hots guys....

Hi, rcu3! I bet Anne is loving what you had posted! :lol:

finally im done...NOT alphabetical this time bwahahaha just random reply hehehe

But your not quoting again! *clap clap*

tang- the very shelf that my chan banged her head...remember when HK said "its like my head hurt" seeing EC not affected at all. ei... do get a higher insurance, the more benefit the better coz it'll be a never ending head banging and nosebleeding with BABY YOO hehehe.my memory???not that sharp...but bcoz my day wont be complete without greeting YOO all so yeah maybe hehehe.

Quennie! im still jealous of your talent! LOL! Yoo is really our daily dose of everything. Gives us all those kind of sickness, physical injuries, craziness.. but still we always come back to him for that much needed medicines!

betchay- can we just skip the 1st day he'll be away and jump to the last day of his MS instead? me too i hate countdown.

Hope that we can really skip it! LOL!

who in the world will question BABY YOOs gender when he is this "freakin smexy"... :sweatingbullets::phew::w00t: ? NOOOTTTTT meh... :P

Im not! and it doesnt matter even.. I will love YOO even if there are issues about his gender! ;)

+EDIT

Faye, yeah im a Ghost! LOL! Im still finishing my love notes for the YOogals.. and im like an hour here, i always got board message error and i always run out of the allowed quotes. LOL! How are you btw? Lookin for Angel, huh? maybe she is discovering what her kids are showing off right now. :D

Quennie, a ghost too? LOL!