oh.. you got your phone connected already.. that's good news.. so they finally gave in to your ranting eh? so pester them some more for your net connection. .he.he.. :P

yeah it works

i'll do that aalhl

yeah... me too.. I'm wondering why I'm behaving like teenager again too... kind embarassing but true.. hehe.. :blush: and I'm not giggling at CP and cantata only, but other cute and funny GY moments that appears in front of me.

at least i'm not the only one behaving like this

:) as long as those spoilers pops up in front of me..

crossed finger and pray so hard that they won't stop poping in front of you

MBC opening a Coffee Prince shop? wow!! that's really nice.. so they are gonna earn big money from Coffee Prince drama and shop.. haha... oh yes.. it will be awesome if everyone who works on CP before attend the opening... I would love to see the casts gather together again. Mini concert is a good idea too... I would so want to see GY sing and dance if he's around.. if he's not, well, he can always do one again for the anniversary.. :D

heres the link to the news

http://www.dramabeans.com/2007/10/birth-of...nce-cafe-opens/

credit dramabeans

lol! it's pretty hard not to faint first.. :lol:

i know but at least try not to

yeah.. he should and going to.. but you know men.. talk talk and slow action.. :P

i think you should rant him every minute like what i did w/ British Tel

yeah.. i was waiting for those too.. maybe those scenes are considered too intimate/sensitive, especially when there was comment about how not suitable the bed scene was.. So they would rather not show it.. perhaps it's included as bonus in DVD? who knows?

oh yeah those comments

don't know why

but here that is just an ordinary scene and it's no big deal

sorry for this comments

but wonder why the Koreans make a big deal out of it

before i have a korean classmates and i remember she told me that

living-in is so normal to them

and why not make comments or do something about the MS thing

i think it's quite unfair for the men bec the govt is robbing their youth and opportunities

don't get tired of posting and i wont get tired of thanking you

finally heard GY's girlie voice in YEH b-day

lol it cracks me up

Baby Yoo looks so tired.. :(

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2521/np...nvanillanp3.jpg

*** Credit: eunvanilla blog ***

wish i was there to give him a massage

nyt nite Yoogals

I think there are many YooGals like that, just that they may be too shy to admit.. :)

crossed finger and pray so hard that they won't stop poping in front of you
:) I'm sure they will with some luck.. he.he.. :D

heres the link to the news

http://www.dramabeans.com/2007/10/birth-of...nce-cafe-opens/

credit dramabeans

it's opened already? it says open on the 20th which already past. Are they taking over the existing shop and rename it to Coffee Prince? I didn't know that MBC had enterprises related to their other 2 dramas. Too bad those were flop.. Hope that Coffee Prince Shop will be a huge success... In that case, the pics of the shop I posted it actually from Coffee Prince shop then.. :)

i know but at least try not to
it's hard, but I'll try.. :P

i think you should rant him every minute like what i did w/ British Tel
I can't rant too much or else he will get jealous again.. haha.. lol!!

oh yeah those comments

don't know why

but here that is just an ordinary scene and it's no big deal

sorry for this comments

but wonder why the Koreans make a big deal out of it

I don't know why either.. if it's like S-Diary, then it may be a big deal.. but the one in CP has nothing but zoomed out shot.. and they did nothing besides kiss and falls on the bed.. then lights out.. that's it..

and why not make comments or do something about the MS thing

i think it's quite unfair for the men bec the govt is robbing their youth and opportunities

well, the least that they could do is to impose the enlistment on younger age like 18-23 perhaps? then those men can do whatever they want after that... rather than let them delay until it has to get between their careers.

finally heard GY's girlie voice in YEH b-day

lol it cracks me up

cute right? You haven't heard his other girlie voice? Here's the clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4_IXk6_WbM It's somewhere in the middle of it.. :)

wish i was there to give him a massage
yeah.. I think YooGals will be lining up to give him massage.. he.eh.. :D

2510200703mr0.gif

*** Credit as printed @dcGY ***

Good night euchan. I'm going back to bed too.. ;)

euchan

yeah... me too.. I'm wondering why I'm behaving like teenager again too... kind embarassing but true.. hehe.. blush.gif and I'm not giggling at CP and cantata only, but other cute and funny GY moments that appears in front of me.

Oops, me too. Giggling myself like an idiot even on the bus or while doing my experiments ^_^ How embarrassing. But happy :P

minami

-O-hui CF. Nice! He looks very fresh and naughty flashing that megawatt smile. lol, I guess Rain is no longer the king of charm since GY has dethroned him in the latest polls.

- Cantata Cf. Very nice! Baby Yoo is oh so yummilious. He does look like a prince here, standing over the lush apartment balcony of his palace....heh.

- His best features. His eyes definitely! I like his single eyelid eyes, it's very mischievious looking, yet innocent and pure. The way he looks at EC when she's asleep, like she's a miracle to behold, as if it's the first time he's staring at her.......gazing intently upon her features with a sense of wonder, through a newborn's eyes...just kills me. lol.

Wow Minami, I really enjoy your comments.

tangtang

QUOTE(aalhl @ Oct 24 2007, 04:57 AM) *

Don't know about other YooGals, I feel something missing in this OHui CF.. perhaps I'm not over Cantata yet.. or maybe baby Yoo's voice is not in the OHui CF.. but he looks yummy as always... and HE IS KISSING THE BOTTLE AGAIN!!! *dies*

I felt it too, angel! Honestly, after i watched the O-Hui Cfs, i re-watched Cantata and tried 'analyzing' what is missing. And yes, i agree with you, his voice is all over cantata, O-hui is sorta focused on the product (which i think, must really be) more, than cantata which Yoo sorta 'shined' more than the product. laugh.gif But doesnt matter, Yoo is still HOTNESS!

I also prefer Cantata CF, of course Baby Yoo is always yummy. But OHui CF is missing something, may be lacking his voice? Agree with tangtang, Yoo shined more than the product in Cantata :)

But do YOOgals notice his long leg at the opening of OHui CF? In a way, OHui shows all about him :D Will they have some versions for OHui Cfs?

Guest MissMellis

Hello hello my wonderful Yoogals~

Ellie.. with Gong Yoo around, I think we can do away with taking medicine.. he's the best medicine you can find.. haha.. for me that is.. :P and because of him also we had to "die" and faint so many times.. LOL!!

*nods* that's so true. But to be honest I don't

take medicine when i have a cold cuz i don't like to

take medicine.. hahaha.. and why not? as

long as i have GY.. umm sorry as long as WE have

GY we don't need to take any medicine..

Oh and the OHui CF and Cantata CF.. i

dunno if it's just me but somehow both

of the reminds of HK so much :mellow::huh:

And i agree with you.. not that i didn't

love the OHui CF cuz god know how much i did..

but i still feel like there's something missing

and i can't pinpoint what it is..

Btw Angele, do you or any other girl for here

know when GY sang for a while? I can't seem to

remember when or where he sang it .____.

miss ellie- yoo never cease to crack me-up bwahaha.nevertheless...i'd like to thank BABY YOO's parents also hahahaha.

:D

Without the parents we wouldn't have GY right? XD

hello Ellie...

hope you'll feel better... have plenty of rest and lots of YOO too...

hahahaha... we all have our own YOOstory...

uhuh... i'll be sad if she said that she watched it bcoz of another man... i'll share YOO with her...

Hello mendyoo~

I'm feeling much better, thank you for your

concern <3

Yes we do. It's all abt spreading the Yoolove baby! :lol:

I actually didn't show her the other guys.. i just wanted her

to see GY :P

And I'm soo not sharing with her ( i have my reasons ;p)

but don't worry girls, I'm more than willing to share GY with

you all :rolleyes:

Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,

That I shall say good night till it be morrow

from romeo and juliet

I will see you guys later...kisses and hugs to everyone.

Jinkzz: Have a safe trip and don't forget to

enjoy yourself there! And make sure to visit us here

or else we'll be missing you a lot <3

GOOD EVENING TO EVERYONE

get well

me sick also had a very bad cold

the temp is starting to drop

hate winter

Euchan.. sorry that i didn't reply to your

post ;___;

(yes, we should totally meet up and have a GY marathon wahahaha)

I'm feeling alot better now.. thank you

also for your concern and ALL the other yoogals <33

I hope that you feel better soon too..

and don't forget to rest.. i got better

by coming to this thread and chatting with ya

all while dreaming abt GY xD

And speaking abt dreams... i've actually had 3 dreams

abt GY this far.. one with him and the CP cast - the princes and

EC... and one with him and YEH .. and one with just him...

Too bad that i can't remember any of them :tears:

I just remember that i've had a dream abt him.. but

i guess that is good enough for me XD

Tangtang: Girl.. LOL!

xDDDD

*waves to all the lurvie girls*

And to all newbies:

Welcome to Yoohouse <3 Hope you all enjoy

it here cuz i know i do ^^

Don't be shy and remember ..

we all SHARE Yoo here :lol:

that's it from me folks.. going to bed too.

Have work tomorrow <_<

Nightie night.. and sweet dreams ; )

Guest betchay

hello beth...haven't visited the other side... no net at all.so yen and you are having a good time with YOO over there? YOO is really our KING!
Hi neng, yes we had a good time last week!

she wants to divide YOO days between us coz only 2 of us were there but i saw all your post " humataw ka at bumawi!

hello betchay. welcome back.. how are you doing?
Hi angelie, i'm doing fine. I saw his latest CF, i like it but i like "cantata" more. :wub: I wonder how many CF he's going to do before entering his MS.

HELLO BETH, The other day i was looking for you here....I miss you here esp there! I can do the summary for you...there. :lol::lol::lol:did you get what i mean. ;)

Now Beth was here...Pach is missing.

Likewise hi to my charming friends Tang,Pach,Beth,Neng,Jinkzz(Welcome home!),Lyn,Faye,Queeny & Angel!

Hi yen, miss you too! :) I didn't get what you mean until i red your post in the other forum. ha ha

Hi & good am YOOgals !!

:D

Guest queeninmycastle

hello YOOGALS good day/pm/evening to YOO all.

my art work for the day...

P.S...hope it won't scare YOO again unnie angel hehehe.

artwork19.jpg

i'll do my reply when i get home later...

ENJOY :)

good evening YooGals! another busy day at work- all i did was sneak and read some whenever i have time but still not enough to say hi to all of you and respond to all these love notes!

(tangtang) Totally! So sharing wont hurt us much..

yup.... loving is sharing and sharing is loving - but only among YooGals & YooWives :P

(aalhl aka my angel ) my faye... I get around 4-5 hours of sleep.. with naps in between whenever I can, like when I wait for my kids to fall asleep, I lay beside them and nap a while...

sounds systematic ... i kinda picture you like this... maybe minus the curlers and definitely, prettier...:lol:

Momday22.gif

(nhetski) hi aalhl!! yep, i know i should watch all his other dramas but i'm not yet over CP (actually, i rewatched it AGAIN the other day!) and not yet able to let go of Han Kyul

welcome to the club girl! i can't bring myself to watch other kdramas too .... it's called gyyeh-ism

(jinkzzmec) i know...hahahha...native chicken taste better than the ones we have at US supermarket any day.

Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,

That I shall say good night till it be morrow

from romeo and juliet

I will see you guys later...kisses and hugs to everyone.

you take care neighbor! muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

(euchan) do i need a chain to brace myself?

:P you just need to maintain your composure....

and for the nth time.... thanks again to our indefatigable researchers cum artists for all the wonderful pics, artworks and downloads...yoo know who yoo are!

goodjob.gif

YooGals!

dear YOOgals,

pls bear with my post. i have to express this or else my anger will explode!

i hate this gurl

snapshot20071025084012.jpg

i really hate her calling ourYOO oppa!

snapshot20071025084027.jpg

ourYOO already said byers to her

snapshot20071025084054.jpg

but didnt stop calling, so ourYOo got pissed and said to her...

he's now using cyon in this cp... no more prada! i hope he'll have a mobile phone cf with cyon with kth just like HB

YOO stop calling or ill kicked ur butt!

snapshot20071025084545.jpg

bwahahaha YOO is a major QT in that last scrncap!

Guest banhbonglan86

ha.ha.. still having CP fever huh? You will get over it one day.. :)

And talking about CP... this is baby YOO's siggy on one of the cupboard/shelf i think.

%7Boption%7D20071022img9414kandbzng6.jpg

and some pics of how "Coffee Prince" is now..

[

Coffee Prince now is still a coffee shop?

Guest pikhachu79

Just drooping by...

I watched the Ohui CF, and MAN!!! He's HOT in there... And you know its remind me of TAE IN so much. That CUTE,CHEEKY, MISCHIEF and NAUGHTY TAE IN.... And he wore BLACK!!!!

*faint

And who is that girl calling him OPPA??? *I'm starting up my LB power...*buzz *buzz

but

CAN....TA....TA....TA....still the song playing inside my head....

*cooling down a little bit heheheh

Cantata CF reminds me of HK more....

*running back to watch CP

*stop! need to finish the banner for YOOHOUSE

*eonnie may take a while heheheh

dear YOOgals,

i hate this gurl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/nan...71025084012.jpg

i really hate her calling ourYOO oppa!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/nan...71025084027.jpg

ourYOO already said byers to her

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/nan...71025084054.jpg

but didnt stop calling, so ourYOo got pissed and said to her...

he's now using cyon in this cp... no more prada! i hope he'll have a mobile phone cf with cyon with kth just like HB

YOO stop calling or ill kicked ur butt!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/nan...71025084545.jpg

bwahahaha YOO is a major QT in that last scrncap!

same here..... .... let's tie her to a tree and tickle her till she dies laughing! :lol:

happy1.gif

pikhachu79, ghjs17, zitan, nanamienzo, jzx, krisflyer, triplea, aMane, betchay830

I also prefer Cantata CF, of course Baby Yoo is always yummy. But OHui CF is missing something, may be lacking his voice? Agree with tangtang, Yoo shined more than the product in Cantata :)
yes.. OHui is missing something because of his voice... nothing else is different.. only his smexy voice is missing.. :P

But do YOOgals notice his long leg at the opening of OHui CF? In a way, OHui shows all about him :D Will they have some versions for OHui Cfs?
yep.. notice him "kicking around"... :D not only I wish there is different version of OHui but Cantata too.. :P Are we being too greedy?

*nods* that's so true. But to be honest I don't

take medicine when i have a cold cuz i don't like to

take medicine.. hahaha.. and why not? as

long as i have GY.. umm sorry as long as WE have

GY we don't need to take any medicine..

I don't take medicine for cold too.. unless it's really unbearable.. otherwise, GY is my cure.. :P

And i agree with you.. not that i didn't

love the OHui CF cuz god know how much i did..

but i still feel like there's something missing

and i can't pinpoint what it is..

I love OHui too.. he has so many cute and adorable expression.. but I still think it lacks his voice.. if he's the one who did the voice-over, that will be perfect.. :P

Btw Angele, do you or any other girl for here

know when GY sang for a while? I can't seem to

remember when or where he sang it .____.

my dear ellie, GY sang For A While during this Forever with You fans meet on 28th Aug. :)

Without the parents we wouldn't have GY right? XD
totally!! :)

Hi angelie, i'm doing fine. I saw his latest CF, i like it but i like "cantata" more. :wub: I wonder how many CF he's going to do before entering his MS.
Hi betchay, for me the more CF the better.. :P

P.S...hope it won't scare YOO again unnie angel hehehe.

ha.ha.. no.. no more scare queenie.. :D love that smexy Gong Yoo .. :wub:

good evening YooGals! another busy day at work- all i did was sneak and read some whenever i have time but still not enough to say hi to all of you and respond to all these love notes!
don't worry my Faye.. take your sweet time.. we won't run away.. :D

sounds systematic ... i kinda picture you like this... maybe minus the curlers and definitely, prettier...:lol:
haha.. thank you for cracking me up early in the morning... well, I wish my kids were still a baby, then I won't worry about them messing up the place and doing their grafitti on the wall and ceiling!! Yes.. you heard me right! my kids get their grafitti up to the ceiling too!!

dear YOOgals,

hmm... you are really jealous huh nana? :P

Coffee Prince now is still a coffee shop?
well, banhbonglan86, I think that place has always been a coffee shop, but it's name isn't Coffee Prince.. perhaps now MBC brought it over and run it as Coffee Prince?

Just drooping by...

I watched the Ohui CF, and MAN!!! He's HOT in there... And you know its remind me of TAE IN so much. That CUTE,CHEEKY, MISCHIEF and NAUGHTY TAE IN.... And he wore BLACK!!!!

Tae In = Han Kyul = Gong Yoo.. :)

*faint

And who is that girl calling him OPPA??? *I'm starting up my LB power...*buzz *buzz

haha.. you are jealous too huh Tika? ohhh.. better not stand near you.. scare that your LB power will get over powerful.. LOL!!

ha.ha.. ok.. I know you need inspiration.. :)

same here..... .... let's tie her to a tree and tickle her till she dies laughing! :lol:
clear the way!! Tika is gonna use her LB!! :lol:

For GYEH lovers... ;) .. I need oxygen.. *faints*

2510200702yj7.jpg

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Guest pikhachu79

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...cket/happy1.gif

pikhachu79, ghjs17, zitan, nanamienzo, jzx, krisflyer, triplea, aMane, betchay830

YES YES we tie her up....and let me buzz her with my LB hahahhahahah * evil laugh

And HAI to YOO too FAYE19

well, banhbonglan86, I think that place has always been a coffee shop, but it's name isn't Coffee Prince.. perhaps now MBC brought it over and run it as Coffee Prince?

Tae In = Han Kyul = Gong Yoo.. :)

From what i read in dramabean...the Coffee shop MBC want to open will be in different place...not at the same place they shot the drama...and if the first Coffee shop success...they might open more...huhuhuhu so excited...mmm how much do we need to open a franchise here in Malaysia?

haha.. you are jealous too huh Tika? ohhh.. better not stand near you.. scare that your LB power will get over powerful.. LOL!!

ha.ha.. ok.. I know you need inspiration.. :)

clear the way!! Tika is gonna use her LB!! :lol:

JEALOUS??? You're right I am hahhahaha. Like i said to you...I feel annoyed when that girl calling him OPPA...but when GY just ignore her call later .. I was like hahhah serve her right..BOOOOO.

Inspiration is all I need for now huhuhuh.....but after attending the ADOBE seminar yesterday...I was refresh and alive hahahhaha...can wait for the next seminar.

From what i read in dramabean...the Coffee shop MBC want to open will be in different place...not at the same place they shot the drama...and if the first Coffee shop success...they might open more...huhuhuhu so excited...mmm how much do we need to open a franchise here in Malaysia?
oh.. different place kah? but same design la... aiya.. last time I told you already we can consider franchise it here too when you propose "your idea". But with the success of the drama, i think the cost for franchise is gonna be EXPENSIVE!! Maybe all of us Malaysian YooGals can work it out? :P ok.. i'm going crazy again.. who would be so rich to be able to franchise that shop.

JEALOUS??? You're right I am hahhahaha. Like i said to you...I feel annoyed when that girl calling him OPPA...but when GY just ignore her call later .. I was like hahhah serve her right..BOOOOO.
ha.ha.. i'm sure many YooGals are laughing now.. lol!!

Inspiration is all I need for now huhuhuh.....but after attending the ADOBE seminar yesterday...I was refresh and alive hahahhaha...can wait for the next seminar.
From your excitement, i bet if you had won that lucky draw, you would be filled with inspiration already today and even give me a few designs to choose from, am I right?! :D:P

2510200701es7.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest vicente

Just drooping by...

*faint

but

CAN....TA....TA....TA....still the song playing inside my head....

*cooling down a little bit heheheh

Cantata CF reminds me of HK more....

*running back to watch CP

Hi pikhachu78.... I don't know TAE IN. Please tell me ,what is series?

I will buy that for see . :lol:

Good evening ladies( it's almost 9 PM here).

But they did show plenty of NGs from ep. 16 ...all the HOT scenes actually. I was very pleased/surprised that the actors allowed the viewers to take a sneak peek at their most silly and embarrassing moments while filming, kudos to both EH & GY for that. :)

Hi....calypso78.....I just watch NGs yesterday, It very funny for me. especially

love scene in behind the scene. hahaha I can't believe so sweet love when see that. :lol:

(aalhl aka my angel) don't worry my Faye.. take your sweet time.. we won't run away..

haha.. thank you for cracking me up early in the morning... well, I wish my kids were still a baby, then I won't worry about them messing up the place and doing their grafitti on the wall and ceiling!! Yes.. you heard me right! my kids get their grafitti up to the ceiling too!!

awww how many "monsters" are there in the house btw? yoo know what to do when they're getting in your nerves ;) jesus h christ... those pics are the "before" of what i posted nights ago....sigh!

(pikhachu79) YES YES we tie her up....and let me buzz her with my LB hahahhahahah * evil laugh

And HAI to YOO too FAYE19

hi pikhachu! poor girl.... and that's not even half of the YooGals violently reacting!

my pics of the day

howdareyoo1.jpgbown.gif

howdareyoo.jpg

*waves* at luckyvhang, minminmin, au_coolgal, texashot, eganlyen, puffybibi,vicente

Guest luckyvhang

hello everyone! thanks for all the info and goodies. i'm sitting hear, stuffed, dehydrated, drugged from medicine, etc. etc. but couldn't help coming in here to see yoo all and see what i missed. wow! talk about moving fast. woah, had to backthread few pages there.

here's a little something that i thought of when i looked at my GY myspace today. So i thought I shared it here.

GY walks in and.................

m_49d0f951e54d2f525672f42074622dc6.gif

He wants to show us at YOO HOUSE something

m_702300e06efd9409a25e312ddcb846a7.gif

After working out, GY decides to.......................Yup, yoo know it, so fresh so clean

m_63bf83327ddb383310f5827122b12eec.gif

gotta get dressed b4 going out

m_2bd4727c5f539fd4284faed41794d586.gif

but wait......i forgot something

m_ba670f0e10dd23b3fb422571940eab59.gif

wat was it........................??????????????what????????????what??????????OH! I remember!!

m_4fa8527d1cea4380bf7009986a9acdae.gif

GY needed to check out Yoo House here at Soompi. As he reads our posts of love, support, hope, friendship, fan art, etc., (his friends enter into his house/room)he is............SHOCKED

2210200711pc2.gif

shocked and thrilled by our passion and love and support so he tells his friends about all of us here

2210200709ub4.gif

Shouts...................I LOVE YOO ALL!!!!

m_ef1b256a986d36d91c53dfdef390ae26.gif

Friends: Enough already! Lets go!!

shy.gif

But coyly, Yoo.................

m_8e3620c4555e620c0716d4f7ad896e4c.gif

and says:

f_2209200701m_4497c48.gifm_038c361aa949b4eeae96c77fe3afd9a7.gif

Now time to go shake my booty!

m_be1ce88f4e31860b5dd1270ff4c7ecec.giff_2209200701m_9ce62dd.gif

alrighty, time to sleep. medicines really kicking in now. hope you guys enjoy! Good Nighy Yoo all! Sweet Dreams!

Guest eganlyen

Tika and I were exchanging SMS around weekend.. and I think the same time you were SMS be too.. I forgot what about, but I think it's about the Cantata CF one.. so there it seems like I have a lot of SMSs.. yeah.. he got jealous coz I got devoted to baby YOO.. lol! and I told him that he would have to thank baby YOO.. if not for him, I might be finding a boyfriend outside.. LOL!

Ahhh...same here, Angel my hubby keeps naggin' at me for almost 3days becoz of my addiction to GY. Yes,they should be thankful to GY.Havin a virtual lover is better than the real one.

2007 Korean University News Network survey' recently reported College students' preference for public figure, enterprise and goods. Some of the survey results on college students' preference for Public Singer: Rain

TV Actor: Gong Yoo

Thanks for the infos Minami,Wow my "boylets" were able to made on top!

yes it does

sometimes i scold myself for acting like a teenager

esp when GY's scene in cp and the cantata cf pops to my mind

can't help myself giggling

i do that to myself too and be scolded by my friends ,cnt help it!.....and then my hubby gives :angry: expression.

yeah.. he should and going to.. but you know men.. talk talk and slow action.. :P

hahaha...Our hubby have something in common.

Baby Yoo looks so tired.. :(

lets send him our hugs..But he still look adorable even he is tired.

Hi yen, miss you too! :) I didn't get what you mean until i red your post in the other forum. ha ha

hahaha i already made my summary there.

drools***Baby YOO in white polo again then button down again.... :phew: i should turn on my electric fan it gettin' hot here.

:lol::lol: its been a while since i heard this from you i remember that last time you used it when Julie and Pach trying to steal Baby YOO to us.

:blink::blink: Wow it looks like you have amazing childrens..

I need oxygen.. *faints

You dint need oxygen Angel Baby Yoo always comes to the rescue to give you CPR.but i think it always end up you faint again. :lol: