@voldie143 Thank you for your respond. I got the job. Heee. Yahoooo. GY is right-handed. If you want to know a lot about him, just check every page in this forum. Hahahaha

@alohagongyoo I also prefer his goblin hairstyle. Only just one time I didnt like his hairstyle. I think back then before CP. He had very short haircut. His current hairstyle looks good on him as he looks much younger.

Lets smile together with GY: 

• Like 7

Hello all.  I view this forum on my iPhone and the commands to cut and paste are more limited than a computer so I want to thank those who have responded to my comments.  It's not always obvious who has responded.  I don't always like to use the quote feature and fill up the space with repetitious stuff.  (Hope this makes sense.) 

As others said, GY always looks good  no matter his hair style.  What great hair that he can wear middle parts, side parts, up-do's, and bangs.  But why hide his face under those bangs?  Haha  

I noticed GY appears left handed in some ads and right handed in others.  I wondered too if he was left or righted handed so thanks for clearing that up.

I decided to check out Jung Yumi since she's a GY friend and colleague.  I started watching Discovery of Love and "discovered" Eric Mun.  Another hottie.  Hehe.  This romantic comedy is entertaining and made me LOL many times.  What are you guys watching during this drought of Gong Yoo films?  

• Like 5

@casey1409 we love you too & miss u too , GY is expert in shooting our hearts :wub:

For me , best hairstyle on GY during big drama

gy1.jpg?w=820

20140811-nhung-sao-h-224-n-d-243-ng-hai-

1 hour ago, alohagongyoo said:

I noticed GY appears left handed in some ads and right handed in others.  I wondered too if he was left or righted handed so thanks for clearing that up.

I decided to check out Jung Yumi since she's a GY friend and colleague.  I started watching Discovery of Love and "discovered" Eric Mun.  Another hottie.  Hehe.  This romantic comedy is entertaining and made me LOL many times.  What are you guys watching during this drought of Gong Yoo films?  

GY is right handed , may be he holds pens with his left hand in CFs but in all his fan signs he writes with his right hand 

I want GY act with Yumi , i want to know their chemistry in rom-com , they acted 3 times together but not as a couple , usually i don't watch dramas of other actors beside GY only jo in sung , gong hyo jin dramas , instead i watch many movies , i prefer movies

• Like 5

6 hours ago, alohagongyoo said:

Hello all.  I view this forum on my iPhone and the commands to cut and paste are more limited than a computer so I want to thank those who have responded to my comments.  It's not always obvious who has responded.  I don't always like to use the quote feature and fill up the space with repetitious stuff.  (Hope this makes sense.) 

i know right, it's hard to navigate on mobile.

i am glad he did not take up DOTS cuz i like his styles so far.

also wondering who is the next lead for KES.

anyone for coffee prince trivia ? 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/09/quiz-well-remember-coffee-prince/

• Like 2

On 5/31/2017 at 7:12 AM, tieya1810 said:

Thank you for your respond. I got the job. Heee. Yahoooo. GY is right-handed. If you want to know a lot about him, just check every page in this forum. Hahahaha 

@tieya1810 Well congrats on getting your job. So he's right handed? Thanks for the info. If I want to know all about him, just check every page in this forum? Well, thank you for the suggestion. It is true. If I want to learn more about him I should check every page in this forum, but some of the pages don't cover EVERYTHING about him. For example, none of the pages say that he likes to drink Coffee. I learned that from his CNN Talk Asia interview. Perhaps I should start reading from page 1 again? I think you're confused. What I meant to say is that when I look Gongyoo up on the internet I can't find any of his interviews in English so I don't know anything about him.  When I look him up on YouTube I can't find anything of his in English. That is what I meant to say. It's my fault. I wasn't being clear. I am sorry. :( Does it make sense to you now? :) 

On 5/31/2017 at 1:44 PM, alohagongyoo said:

As others said, GY always looks good  no matter his hair style.  What great hair that he can wear middle parts, side parts, up-do's, and bangs.  But why hide his face under those bangs?  Haha  

@alohagongyoo You were wondering if he was left handed or right handed too? I am so happy that I am not the only one who was curious about whether he is righthanded or left handed :) I agree with you. I noticed he has great hair too. 

Edited by voldie143
  • Like 3

List of Kings & queens of CFs in Korea                       

List of Celebrities who continue to be active as a model for a long time , Gong yoo is No.6 

After Success of his drama Goblin , he got 300 advertising bids. He appeared in various products . In Particular he has been model of Maxim Kanu for 7 years , model of Discovery expedition for 6 years 

• Like 7

OMOOOO THAT TO BE OR NOT TO BE ADV LOOKS WILL COME OUT AMAZING. He will play Hamlet?:w00t: 

I can't hide my feelings of joy for another amazing harvest. Woo to the hoo~ and hello @koreanallabout it's kinda late but welcome to this part of fandom!

gydessertdisc23.gif

Want to complete Gong Yoo FMV Vol. 3 on his birthday this year (10 July). I wish.

P. S. CNN interview part thats heart-melting and I just can imagine it will come from his mind; he does acting not because fame etc, etc but now the reason is fans and people who supports him--and I think that he does that because he will has that influence to do more kindness. Sincerely don't want him feel burdened because fans like errrr... Me? Hahahaha but sure I know he concerns a lot about his supporter. Aaaaah I respect you, sir!:):) You just sure drops of youth with that new actual hairstyle~

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Noor90 said:

New Ad for Btv " To be or not to be" 

i remembered Goblin when Kim Shin said " Shakespeare that guy ,i said to be or not to be and he wrote a masterpiece :D:D

i like that part too !

Wang Yeo almost choked on his drink. So funny.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jaysmurf said:

i like that part too !

Wang Yeo almost choked on his drink. So funny.

Hahahahaha, just saw this post... and I can clearly remember his face. Pretty sure it was an adlib. Hahahaha and Wang Yeo's choking was real. 

• Like 2

SK Broadband to release 'Hamlet' motif

18835942_10155395488239628_2864844780470

[SK Telecom] SK Broadband announced today that it will release a new advertisement for 'Btv', which is a motif of Shakespeare's 'Hamlet'.

This advertisement, which will be broadcast on the 3rd of the next day, emphasizes differentiated services of B TV by appearing actor Gong Yoo as 'Hamlet'.

SK Broadband is on the 'opening' side, and 'Be' is the same as 'B' of B tv in Hamlet 's title,' To Be or not to Be, To B or not to B 'and reborn with the slogan' B tv or not, ask it alone '.

This ad appears in contrast to the Gong Yoo of the Hamlet of the past and the Western actor of the past, centering on a huge mirror. The actor shared a new and convenient B tv that draws the existing IPTV and clear line with a charismatic expression with a unique expression.

18767576_10155395488259628_1280373878199

In particular, this ad was reinterpreted as the Neo Classic style of the Globe theater that actually performed Shakespeare 's work to express the grandeur of a masterpiece with Hamlet as a motif.

SK Broadband has spent over 100 hours to plan and produce a special stage of about 1,000 square meters for this advertising shoot.

SK Broadband plans to launch a series of titles highlighting the differentiated services of B tv by August, starting on the opening day of next three days.

18835525_10155395488319628_3215112262062

Choi Jin-young, director of marketing at SK Broadband, said, "We wanted to let you know that B tv's innovative technology and differentiated content competitiveness offer a new paradigm for TV culture in the age of content experience." Through this advertising campaign, I expect that SK Broadband B TV will be positioned as the number one IPTV brand. "

http://m.inews24.com/view.php?g_serial=1027036&g_menu=020320

Thanks to Djin Ing Tan for Translation 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

P. S. CNN interview part thats heart-melting and I just can imagine it will come from his mind; he does acting not because fame etc

i loved this part too , really GY was  honest when he said " don't care about fame & money" cuz any actor in his position right now can appear in many events having many FMs in all Asia , covering many magazines , shooting countless ads gathering more many and attract more attention but he does what he likes and what he feels that's why i love him , as a fan i want to see more of GY & benefit from his high popularity but at the same time i respect him and i don't want to burden for me especially he cares so much about us 

@CatchMine_ID @jaysmurf i want GY appear in any play , cuz he said in his Esquire interview" movie is director art , drama is writer art and play is actor art " he can be Asian Hamlet ^_^

@voldie143 i always like playful side of GY more than anything else . GY in his late 30s but when he's naughty or playful he looks like a guy is his early 20s:wub:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Noor90 said:

18835525_10155395488319628_3215112262062

CAN WE PLEASE JUST MARVEL THIS BEAUTY? :o HE'S A FINE PIECE OF ART, PUUUURRRFECTION. I fall for him all the time. Just how can he look good at all times :tongue: hahaha and be just such a wonderful person :wub:

• Like 3

@Noor90 I can understand why you like the playful side of Gongyoo more than anything else. He does look playful in the "wink" video I posted. His playful side is cute. He's so cute. I mean all of him is cute. He has a cute personality. He's just cute all around. All of him is cute. His entire existence is cute. Too much? :) When Gongyoo is naughty or playful he looks like a guy in his 20's? I can understand why you said that. He's so cute. Wait, did I say that again?!

8 hours ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

CAN WE PLEASE JUST MARVEL THIS BEAUTY? :o HE'S A FINE PIECE OF ART, PUUUURRRFECTION. I fall for him all the time. Just how can he look good at all times :tongue: hahaha and be just such a wonderful person

Me too. I fall for him every time just like you. Yes, we can marvel at this beauty. The whole thing, all of him. Feet, hands, shoes, clothes, hair, shirt, fingers, and toes, it's all beauty! He really is a fine piece of art and purrrrrfection. He does look good at all times. Of course he's a wonderful person. He is so sweet to whoever he meets!

@tieya1810 What did you think of Gongyoo's b tv ad?

We just talked about Gongyoo's naughty and playful side and we talked about his beauty.

In the video below he's being a dork and he's being very silly. I just wanted to post this to show a different side of him. Oh and if I were Kim Go Eun I would've laughed so hard. How did she stop herself from laughing? She is a really good actress :) I would have laughed at him. The director would tell me that we had to stop the scene. He is so silly laughing at his own movie. It's subbed too :) 

Edited by voldie143
  • Like 2