(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

Btw, the sub is out already !! (D-Addicts)

whoah.. the subs are out before I've even downloaded the episode! amazing.. the subber said they worked for 12 hrs straight on them... omgosh... i'm actually timing right now (for a variety show) and it does take a long time and is quite tedious... i feel their pain... lol...

now i've just gotta download the episode.

Guest xandiee

omg why are these people so fast?! loll wow if only my internet was faster! i wudve downloaded everything in an instant.. >_<

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now that subs are out. I'm going to DOWNLOAD :D.

this is yumi's page~~~~~~ xD

Lol, I downloaded ep.3 late today because I forgot it was already out.

I loved Ep.3, I was rather amused by Mizuki's aniki~ and is it just me or I find Doctor Umeda some what attracting? :mellow: I think he's actually very good for the Umeda part, he's funny and overall pestered with Mizuki's carefree attitude XD~ just like the manga. He's actually good looking too =)!

--Yumi

WOAHH YUMI! You think he's attractive too?! OMG! Yeahh I totally looked at him and thought he wasn't that bad looking at all. I really enjoyed his roll and he plays it well. He is an excellent actor and makes all other GAY doctors PROUD. YESH! ..or in Maki language "YOSH!"

Guest yongwonhi

It sucks not being at home and not being able to download episodes.

=_=

I don't want to read through this either [for spoilers. Even though I've read the manga, but the drama's bound to be different :P], so I'm going to ask...

Are there are streaming versions with English subs??

Thanks! :)

Guest silverwingz

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now that subs are out. I'm going to DOWNLOAD :D.

WOAHH YUMI! You think he's attractive too?! OMG! Yeahh I totally looked at him and thought he wasn't that bad looking at all. I really enjoyed his roll and he plays it well. He is an excellent actor and makes all other GAY doctors PROUD. YESH! ..or in Maki language "YOSH!"

actually i agree. somehow, i think that he has that anime feel to him. his face-shape and hair-style... the coloured contacts adds to it too. haha.. if that makes any sense.

actually i agree. somehow, i think that he has that anime feel to him. his face-shape and hair-style... the coloured contacts adds to it too. haha.. if that makes any sense.

WAHH! Yeahh he does. I LOVE his contact. It totally creates a feeling everytime you look at him, like he's cold and mysterious. Yet a guide to help throughout the drama. His character is HILARIOUS when it comes to when he is annoyed. I LOVE IT!! haha Also the fact that when he gets angry his body tenses and his eyes shake. His talking also creates that anime feel that he really dislikes the sitation/person. haha I LOVE HIM He's so cool. THE BEST GAY DOCTOR EVER!!

the megaupload link isnt working for me =[

anyone else have same problem

ME!! What's up with it? It says "temporarly unavailable" WHAT?! I NEED EP 3 HOTNESS. NOW! Jeebs Stupid MU. Sorry wonderful uploaders but is there any other like sendspace or something?

=_=

I don't want to read through this either [for spoilers. Even though I've read the manga, but the drama's bound to be different :P], so I'm going to ask...

Sadly the eng subs just come out. So it'll be a while until the actual streaming comes out. Ir'll most likely be posted here though, so keep your eye on it. :]

Guest jingjuna

man im looking at the caps and i just can't sit still lol

oh yeah and i laughed like crazy when i found out that the guy in love complex is here

his character is so different haha

Guest asim-chan

anyone can tell me where to download 704x396 version???? I only see 1024x576 x264 version in D-act >___< torrent link is OK ^^

Guest Cherish_

Loving episode 3. Finally seeing more development between Maki and Shun.

Gosh. Although the dorama is exaggerated, it's still cute. It's not too extreme =D

Guest ohmylamb.

Where can I get HQ version of Episode 3?

I had dl-ed from bittersweet-bun LJ twice. -Thanks! I know you are here, but I forgot your username- :sweatingbullets: *short term memory*

I love dl-ing from mediafire, it's easy n not so long to dl.

Hope you upload that HQ version. Thanks in advance. :lol:

=_=

Are you looking for episode 1 and 2?

Episode 1

Episode 2

They're the ones subbed by SARS.

Hope the links help. :sweatingbullets:

Only finished watchin the Taiwanese version last week now im startin on the Japanese 1 haha!

Im not 2 familiar with Japanese actors coz ive only watched a few Jdramas.. But just after watchin 2 episodes i found Toma so cutes :P :P

Question who read the Manga...

In the Taiwanese version Sano injured himself coz he got in a car accident but in the Japanese version he got hurt coz he was savin Mizuki.. So how did Sano hurt himself in the manga?

Waitin 4 subs 4 episode 3 :w00t:

Guest silverwingz

Only finished watchin the Taiwanese version last week now im startin on the Japanese 1 haha!

Im not 2 familiar with Japanese actors coz ive only watched a few Jdramas.. But just after watchin 2 episodes i found Toma so cutes :P :P

Question who read the Manga...

In the Taiwanese version Sano injured himself coz he got in a car accident but in the Japanese version he got hurt coz he was savin Mizuki.. So how did Sano hurt himself in the manga?

Waitin 4 subs 4 episode 3 :w00t:

just the way it happened in the taiwanese version. the taiwanese version followed the manga closely...

THE SUB 4 EPISODE 3 ARE OUT ALREADY! not need to wait! lol... d-addicts is it's home... lol...

Guest asianrice

Where can I get HQ version of Episode 3?

I had dl-ed from bittersweet-bun LJ twice. -Thanks! I know you are here, but I forgot your username- :sweatingbullets: *short term memory*

I love dl-ing from mediafire, it's easy n not so long to dl.

Hope you upload that HQ version. Thanks in advance. :lol:

lol. I'm currently downloading a higher quality of 704x396 right now, about 750MB . But because clubbox spares me no mercy, it'll only be up later on today. ^^;; Gomen. But honestly, the 500MB version is pretty good itself.

Archived