(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monchichi

Ooooooh... must check again tonight to watch the ep! I hope the subs are out! I hate sitting there watching and then rewinding to try and hear that they said... they speak so fast and too much slang =.=

Hehehe, and I read the spoilers. I was too curious but now I can embrace myself for the surprise... it really makes me wonder now if they're planning on a HanaKimi 2.... o_o aaaaargh! only 3 eps left to go!!

Hehehe, and I read the spoilers. I was too curious but now I can embrace myself for the surprise... it really makes me wonder now if they're planning on a HanaKimi 2.... o_o aaaaargh! only 3 eps left to go!!

There's no hanakimi 2, they're going to wrap up everything by episode 12. It will be a 2 hour special.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

omg now I can't wait for the subbed episode to come out! >O<

Guest jun;MON

Lol so I couldn't help but watch the preview before I even watch episode 9 (which is loading right now)

So here's what I noticed that made me scream. "OH NO Ghost boy and Komari!" -jealous jealous- our ghost boy ;-;

And Sekime dyes his hair back to black like episode 1?! <3 horrah for sexy Sekmine, I really liked his hair back in ep 1 :x

^Correct me if I'm wrong on that one. Because he's dancing with Erika no?

Other than that Nakatsu confesses T_T maww....

Guest monchichi

There's no hanakimi 2, they're going to wrap up everything by episode 12. It will be a 2 hour special.

Ahh.. that makes a lot of sense for them to make it a 2 hour finale - fit everything in nicely and tie up the ends. Pity though... I really, really want them to extend to a second series!

Guest Yvonne

OMG....Ep 9 is LOVE!!! :wub: I giggled like crazy everytime Sano softens up with Mizuki! Hehehehe...he called her by her first name!!! Awwwww...

And I just absolutely melted when Sano comforted Mizuki...

the way he let her head rest on his shoulder.

Thanks Nomanymore for always uploading things for us...like Hana Kimi and Kimi ga kureta natsu! Appreciate it!

Guest melxXz

question:

sano called her by "mizuki"... how does he call her name before?

he always

called her ashiya - which is her surname, and we do that in japan when we're not that close with someone. so this basically means that izumi is startin to view mizuki as someone close to him

:)

Hana Kimi's getting better near the end since they focus more on the love relationship among the leads. It seems like lots of people're happy

cuz Nakatsu found out Mizuki's a girl sooner than in the manga version.

For some reason, i prefer Nakatsu discovers Mizuki's a girl at the end maybe cuz i don't like the love triangle. I admit Toma and Maki have fantastic chemistry but more about friendship, not in romantic terms. I hope Mizuki'll reject Nakatsu right away after he confesses to her. If not, Nakatsu may think he still has the hope that he can get her. As you know, it is better to be hurt in a short-run than a long-run and i don't want to see Nakatsu'll get hurt at the end. Anyway, I love the great chemistry between Shun and Maki. Even though they don't have much screen time together, i still can feel the love between them.

Ep 9's ratings: 18.2%.

Credits: seven@Soompi.

varo001uq6.png

varo026sb4.png

varo027tb3.png

varo002we1.png

varo003rt8.png

varo005bc7.png

varo008uy5.png

varo010bd4.png

varo011ut9.png

varo012ts9.png

varo013bm3.png

varo014pn4.png

varo015ap6.png

varo015yy7.png

varo016yj8.png

varo017re5.png

varo018nu4.png

varo019dh3.png

varo021jj3.png

varo023lf1.png

varo006hh4.png

varo024wg2.png

varo025cu9.png

varo028cg0.png

varo029sk9.png

Please CREDIT PROPERLY if taken the pics out of Soompi and DON'T HOTLINK. Thanks!

Hana Kimi's getting better near the end since they focus more on the love relationship among the leads. It seems like lots of people're happy

cuz Nakatsu found out Mizuki's a girl sooner than in the manga version.

For some reason, i prefer Nakatsu discovers Mizuki's a girl at the end maybe cuz i don't like the love triangle. I admit Toma and Maki fantastic chemistry but more about friendship, not in romantic terms. I hope Mizuki'll reject Nakatsu right away after he confesses to her. If not, Nakatsu still has the hope that he can get her. As you know, it is better to be hurt in a short-run than a long-run and i don't want to see Nakatsu'll get hurt at the end. Anyway, I love the great chemistry between Shun and Maki. Even though they don't have much screen time together, i still can feel the love between them.

Ep 9's ratings: 18.2%.

I agree with you.. well I think they dun't want to decieve Nakatsu's fans all the way. We know that he doesn't get Mizuki in the end so as u said, better for him to know it soon than later, it may make him suffer even more..

I luve Shun & Maki chemistry too ^__^ their awkward moments are just so cute, I luvee how they're avoiding eyes each other LoL For me, that's how a new couple looks like akaka

Next eps, Sano seems to face some new pb which makes me mad at Mizuki when she's trying to intervene.. argh I feel that we wouldn't have chance to see any Sano x Mizuki dances T^T

Again I really hope they reserve another big surprise for me in the end of the eps XD omg~~

oh no Mizuki & Sano quarreling again????....no... Sano i hate you.....but you are so HOT!!!

i love this episode very much!!

can't wait for the next ^__^

...NANBA is so hot with this hair *drools*

thank you seven for the hot screenshoot

Guest pro_girl

wow,ep 10 we actually got Nakatsu hugs Mizuki :w00t:

somehow Mizuki looks pissed ...

still havent seen ep 9,i'm still waiting for streaming links

Guest thosaid

god they dressed mizuki so horribly. and her makeup sucks too. why cant they actually dress the girl like a GIRL?

sano is so adorable :D its lovveeee.

wow,ep 10 we actually got Nakatsu hugs Mizuki :w00t:somehow Mizuki looks pissed ...still havent seen ep 9,i'm still waiting for streaming links
raw linksveoh part 1veoh part 2
god they dressed mizuki so horribly. and her makeup sucks too. why cant they actually dress the girl like a GIRL? sano is so adorable :D its lovveeee.
yah..i have to agree with you..why is it that every time they dress mizuki as a girl it turns out horrible.. :angry: i mean they should have at least chosen a dress that would complement her....hmmmm....but nakatsu hugged mizuki *squeals* :w00t:

Archived