(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest xl0v3juicy
^^ chilllax. don't come in if you don't want your drama spoiled. there is no rule saying "no spoilers allowed". it is just a courtesy that someone do put spoilers tags. its their choice. (but i do understand if you are looking for download links or subs)

anyways there isn't much to spoil in this drama imo. nothing really happens, because its a separate 'side'story each episode.

Well its hard not to come into this thread when I'm looking for links :rolleyes: . Although I do understand that theres nothing really "important" about the drama, I'd rather watch it without already expecting whats going to happen. Everything is less enjoyable that way.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...its a discussion thread. The clubbox links are posted on the first page. There's also links to direct download sites too (on the first post). If you want streaming sites, you'll have to look around. Since Kai doesn't like people posting his soft subs on streaming site, I think it's preferable if people don't post the links here? Also there's bound to be image posting too, so even if the spoilers are hidden, you will see the images and gifs posted. Otherwise it would be just all rambling I like this drama and stop at that...

Guest Inconnu
Well its hard not to come into this thread when I'm looking for links :rolleyes: . Although I do understand that theres nothing really "important" about the drama, I'd rather watch it without already expecting whats going to happen. Everything is less enjoyable that way.

^ I think you're being a bit unfair. First of all, if you dont READ the post

in the first place, you wouldnt have anything to spoil right? As long as you

look for words that are underlined, THOSE would be the links. And links

are usually in the front page... And as for pictures... :huh: I dont see why

we should stop posting them just because you dont want to ruin the show

for you...

Guest xl0v3juicy
well...its a discussion thread. The clubbox links are posted on the first page. There's also links to direct download sites too (on the first post). If you want streaming sites, you'll have to look around. Since Kai doesn't like people posting his soft subs on streaming site, I think it's preferable if people don't post the links here? Also there's bound to be image posting too, so even if the spoilers are hidden, you will see the images and gifs posted. Otherwise it would be just all rambling I like this drama and stop at that...

I know that. But incase you haven't noticed, episode 8 isn't posted up there (when i was looking, anyway). I didn't think it would be on veoh (like it normally would) because I HAVE read that kai doesn't want his subs on streaming sites, and so the original uploader said they wouldn't be uploading the subs anymore.

^ I think you're being a bit unfair. First of all, if you dont READ the post

in the first place, you wouldnt have anything to spoil right? As long as you

look for words that are underlined, THOSE would be the links. And links

are usually in the front page... And as for pictures... :huh: I dont see why

we should stop posting them just because you dont want to ruin the show

for you...

okay, I re-read my post and I did overreact quite a bit. I guess my wording wasn't quite appropriate. Instead of saying "people need to stop posting spoilers" I should've simply just asked for them to. I mean honestly, it's common courtesy. People need to be more considerate and try to avoid ruining for others who haven't watched it yet, but are searching for some information on this thread. I've seen people black-out or write the spoilers in white, and I think others should at least try and do that too. And as for not reading the post in the first place, that is quite hard because as I said, I'm trying to find out where I can find certain episodes. Some people may not post links, and instead just write down where you can find it. It's kind of hard to NOT to read isn't it?

not sure where you are looking, but the raws are already posted on direct download sites for episode 8 http://community.livejournal.com/ikemen_pa...e/tag/downloads

The poster might not have updated the actual direct link, but there are 2 websites listed on the front page that has direct downloads. It was posted on 26 August 2007 @ 07:40 pm

I guess its not on the front page list. but http://nomanymore.livejournal.com/tag/hana+kimi has direct links too. Ep 8 posted on 22nd-Aug-2007 11:15 am

Guest xl0v3juicy
not sure where you are looking, but the raws are already posted on direct download sites for episode 8 http://community.livejournal.com/ikemen_pa...e/tag/downloads

The poster might not have updated the actual direct link, but there are 2 websites listed on the front page that has direct downloads. It was posted on 26 August 2007 @ 07:40 pm

I guess its not on the front page list. but http://nomanymore.livejournal.com/tag/hana+kimi has direct links too. Ep 8 posted on 22nd-Aug-2007 11:15 am

Thanks, but I found it on veoh (:

Guest lilangelover
HI!! I know some are not giving rightful credit to the subbers who are really doing a lot of hard work just to come up with great subs. :( .However, some can't download videos and then put the subs.Maybe because of limited memory in their PC, incapability of knowing technical downloading systems or simply they go to internet cafes just to watch it..They rely on watching in these streaming websites just to be updated with the series.... A lot of HANA KIMI fans are doing this and are also waiting patiently for the subs..aside from that I think it is also good to share and as long we send love to this series that is all that matters..... ;)

yes its understandable that some people can't download to watch. but by uploading their subs on streaming sites might get them in trouble. (credit isn't the main problem) that is why the suber does not want his subs on streaming sites. so we have to respect that. but some people uploading them on sites any ways.

i love this drama! i watched all the eps that are out in one night ;]

i don't think i've ever laughed that much at a show haha

anywayys..here are some icons i made to share.

table.jpg

resources: this thread, to everyone who shared Episode caps.

Guest pachlex

i love this drama! i watched all the eps that are out in one night ;]

i don't think i've ever laughed that much at a show haha

anywayys..here are some icons i made to share.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/lu...icons/table.jpg

resources: this thread, to everyone who shared Episode caps.

cute icons! ^_^ i adore ghost boy so much... :wub:

...not as much as i do sano and nakatsu, but, YEAH. :P

The scene with Umeda and Akiha in his office made me tingly :lol:

Does anyone know if there might be any Sano/Nakatsu love, not as in yaoi but as in best friends, because in the 1st episode Sekime said that they used to be really close?

And are we going to see able more of Mizuki's running skills, I mean she was known as the transfer who can beat the track teams record, now they don't even mention it

Okay honestly, people need to STOP POSTING SPOILERS. I can't seem to be able to scroll through this thread without having like half the episode ruined for me <_<

I guess some of us like spoliers and some of us doesn't. For myself, personally -- I very much enjoy reading and seeing them.

I guess we can't please everyone. :mellow:

Guest monchichi
The scene with Umeda and Akiha in his office made me tingly :lol:

Does anyone know if there might be any Sano/Nakatsu love, not as in yaoi but as in best friends, because in the 1st episode Sekime said that they used to be really close?

And are we going to see able more of Mizuki's running skills, I mean she was known as the transfer who can beat the track teams record, now they don't even mention it

Yeah... they don't mention the running thing at all after the first few eps. It's like non-existent now. :( They don't mention much of Nakatsu's soccer playing either... Darn it.

I don't know if the manga ever mentioned they were really close. In the drama there were photos of Sano and Nakatsu together (below Ashiya's area and over the table area). Along with other pics with kayashima too (on his locker). I don't think it's very relevant to show it anyhow other than mention he didn't use to be so introverted.

As for Mizuki's running. The manga stopped mentioning it too after the track and field race. Though the part about Nakatsu playing soccer they mentioned it a lot. I don't know why they don't mention it in the drama as often. While Sano was practicing for high jump, Nakatsu was working just as hard on his soccer skills. I'm not sure if they will mention later about his dreams to be in the major league soccer games. He opens up to Mizuki and tells her his dream after Nakatsu's mom try to force him to go back to Osaka and run the family business. Mizuki as usual butts in ^^;

Guest znarfuol

can't wait for ep 9.... just loved the part when nakatsu came upfront and said "i like mizuki, and am definitely not gonna lose. period" awwww.. how i wish someone who likes me would say that... am so loving this drama. just can't wait!

Guest melxXz

EP9

OMGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS EPISODE

1. when mizuki closed her eyes and was listenin to music, nakatsu tried to lean in for a kiss, and izumi walked in and saw it and knocked nakatsu out. HAHAHAHAHA. that jealous element.

and

2. so the whole nakatsu gettin framed for cheatin in exam after the really strict teacher came and blah, but the MAIN MAIN MAIN highlight was...

when mizuki was really happy and wanted to go and tell nakatsu about the teacher's apology, izumi pulled her hand and went, can't you stay here for awhile...

and then they both sat down in silence and in awkard OMGGGGGGG izumi was SOOOOOOO cute!!!

and then he just, erhh, i saw go and practice now. work hard for the live, mizuki!

and mizuki went, OMG HE CALLED ME MIZUKI. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

and and AND AND, nakatsu found out about mizuki's identity as a girl AHHAHAHAHAHHA. he opened the bathroom door for shampoo and went STUNNED HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHA O_O

OMGGGGGG I LOVE THIS EPPPPPPP <333333333333

nex week ep will be a

dance competiton, and mizuki is gonna dress up as a girl, AND NAKATSU HUGS MIZUKI FROM BEHIND AND CONFESSES HIS FEELING TO HER OMFGGGGGGGGGGG

I don't know if the manga ever mentioned they were really close. In the drama there were photos of Sano and Nakatsu together (below Ashiya's area and over the table area). Along with other pics with kayashima too (on his locker). I don't think it's very relevant to show it anyhow other than mention he didn't use to be so introverted.

As for Mizuki's running. The manga stopped mentioning it too after the track and field race. Though the part about Nakatsu playing soccer they mentioned it a lot. I don't know why they don't mention it in the drama as often. While Sano was practicing for high jump, Nakatsu was working just as hard on his soccer skills. I'm not sure if they will mention later about his dreams to be in the major league soccer games. He opens up to Mizuki and tells her his dream after Nakatsu's mom try to force him to go back to Osaka and run the family business. Mizuki as usual butts in ^^;

Yeah, Toma's soccer skills in ep 2 were pretty impressive. Thanks for clearing that up

Monchichi- I can't bloody stop looking at your sig :lol:

1. when mizuki closed her eyes and was listenin to music, nakatsu tried to lean in for a kiss, and izumi walked in and saw it and knocked nakatsu out. HAHAHAHAHA. that jealous element.

AHHHH!!!

and mizuki went, OMG HE CALLED ME MIZUKI.

LOL

and and AND AND, nakatsu found out about mizuki's identity as a girl AHHAHAHAHAHHA. he opened the bathroom door for shampoo and went STUNNED HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHA O_O

OMGOMGOMG

Sounds like a great episode. Can't wait!!!

Great episode great episode!!!!

I wish I can fast forward this whole week and go to next Tuesday!!! OMG!!![

But I think... as much as speculations of a Mizuki/Nakatsu ending, I don't think so.. Mizuki is not even into Nakatsu in that way. She's made up her mind that Sano is the one she has feelings for. I think I'm gonna cry buckets for Nakatsu! That cute baka! LOL..

Archived