(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest cocochini~

i love shun no matter what people say..i think he's doing his best for his sano role..i dont get why people keep saying there is no chemistry between maguri...i really think they look great together and i really see their good chemistry esp. now..although i also like tomaki(w/c is now getting a little or more popular than maguri)..

im so inluv with hanakimi...hahaayy..grr..

btw..im new here..hi fellow hanakimi fans!!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Canaria

Hello guys! new here!

I started watchin HK a short while ago alongside my friend who highly recommended Oguris dramas... so yup, when less expected i found myself enjoying every single thing this show came out with...

Prolly this has been discussed a trillion times before, but I think Japanese version is wayyyy better than the Taiwanese one... though im not taking away any of the T/W commendable work.

I just dont get how come Ella played the leading character when she doesnt seem to fit... like she didnt fulfill any of my expectations.

Dont get me wrong... Ellas so damn good, but as i am a big fan of the manga Ella and HK didnt make sense at all.

Anywayz, the series development is going ok (still on ep4) Oguris ok as well, but theres someone who won me over. I soooo love the boy playing Minami (Mizushima Hiro?)... just correct me if im wrong cause im always messing up with names. Hes slowly becoming one of my favs... his character is being played BEAUTIFULLY...

Thats pretty much all i guess xD here i am trying to catch up with Japanese broadcasting

Guest easyascake
Tonight's episode RAW:

Part 1 - http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=64...;extra=page%3D1

Edit:

Part 2 - http://u-13.info/bbs/redirect.php?fid=54&a...goto=nextnewset

Once u get to the window, press the stop button beside the web address bar to stop loading the page. Otherwise you'll get all these silly pop-ups. LOL..

All in all, this is a great episode!!!! I don't understand japanese but you can probably figure out the storyline through their actions. Haha...

waaaaaaaaaaah! thank you!

i love shun no matter what people say..i think he's doing his best for his sano role..i dont get why people keep saying there is no chemistry between maguri...i really think they look great together and i really see their good chemistry esp. now..although i also like tomaki(w/c is now getting a little or more popular than maguri)..

I don't know about the no chemistry. But it's the screen time they show with Sano and Mizuki together. Even Shun felt kinda left out when Toma and Maki were talking about funny scenes together cuz he wasn't there. Especially the beach. Shun felt jealous and wished he was at the beach having fun with everyone. Anyhow, even when they showed Sano and Mizuki together, they were usually yelling at each other. The only thing they showed was that Sano does care about Mizuki cuz he does nice stuff for her and he gets upset at himself when Mizuki starts crying. Anyhow caring about someone and loving someone is not the same. So far I have yet to feel Sano actually loves Mizuki and it's not the acting's fault. It's the script. Maybe later they will show Sano being more protective of her like Nakatsu is ^^; Nakatsu definately loves Mizuki. He does so much for her. Unfortunately Mizuki only loves Sano. Now it's Sano's turn to take the next step. Seems like Mizuki is always a step ahead of him LOL

Guest sarah_luisa

cute moments:

--Kayashima (ghostboy) reaction when mizuki rejected him to put another blanket to sano :w00t:

--Kagurazaka's reaction when sano kiss him :lol: he turns gay

--sekime is just plain cute

--nanba-umeda-io family affair

so nakatsu was possessed?

i finish ep7...thanks to RAN! u awesome girl!!!<333

wut i like....not contain spoiler...i guess...

1) mizuki ran to her bed-->just like akira 1st time noing he like nobuta.... XD

2) sano hug nakatsu!!! *win!!!*

sakoii episod ne~

Guest xSHADOW

I thought episode 7 was really cute ^^!!

I made a gif for Ghost Boy :lol:...

ghostboysg7.gif

Poor ghost boy...he just wanted to help.

(Please credit if you want to use it ^^)

NOW FOR SOME MAJOR SPOILER CAPS! "BEWARE" X_X...

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

Untitled-3.jpg

whoa.jpg

^I screamed watching this part because I find Shirota & Shun really hot =X.

cute.jpg

^YAY ;]!

Guest sarah_luisa

:lol: so kawaii.

he's gaining more kawaii screen time n0w

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/LiL.../Untitled-3.jpg

:w00t: they're kiss wasn't like nakatsu-sano kiss

it's more like

a girl-boy kiss

just look at the places of their lips

i can't wait to watch it. just got home and i can't wait. thanks nomanymore for the link. bye- i'll be back to comment. gtg watch it.

Guest PecanPie02

hahhahh.. (comment contains spoilers~~!!!)

when sano kissed his rival that was hilarious...^^ it looks like he might turn GAY LOL~~

also ghost boys reaction was adorable~~

does anyone know how Nakatsu was posessed?? (sorry I don't understand Japanese..)

and why was Nakastu so mad or something near the dog house at Mizuki..

Also, does anyone know why Mizuki wanted to leave for America again..

and did anyone catch what they said in the preview..~

GOSH.. can't wait for the subs...

hehe.. hopefully you guys can answer these ^^ hehe thanks~~

i just started to watch epi. 7 and its kinda funny.

like when nakatsu

stopped sano in the hallway and i think he told him to look at him. and then he asked about the hug between sano and mizuki. and then sano gave him a hug and told him it was just a 'friend' hug. lol. and then ankatsu yelling out "HUG!!"

something along those lines..my japanese is not that good. ^___^"

is it just me, or does dorm2 always seem to be eating??

xSHADOW thanks for the caps and gif!! im like on the end of my seat watching without subs

w00t w00t! own a page =]

Guest sarah_luisa
and why was Nakastu so mad or something near the dog house at Mizuki..

Also, does anyone know why Mizuki wanted to leave for America again..

nakatsu was mad cause i think mizuki told him that he/she wants to go back to america

that she' kinda pressuring sano to jump or something like that resulted sano to be sick

Guest benchi101

I thought episode 7 was really cute ^^!!

I made a gif for Ghost Boy :lol:...

ghostboysg7.gif

Poor ghost boy...he just wanted to help.

(Please credit if you want to use it ^^)

NOW FOR SOME MAJOR SPOILER CAPS! "BEWARE" X_X...

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

Untitled-3.jpg

whoa.jpg

cute.jpg

^YAY ;]!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Sano KISSING a GUY!! :crazy: (and worse, SHIROTA?!)

somebody shoot me.... :ph34r:

Ghostboy is SOO CUTE!!!

anyway, thanx for the pixes!!

i just started to watch epi. 7 and its kinda funny.

like when nakatsu

stopped sano in the hallway and i think he told him to look at him. and then he asked about the hug between sano and mizuki. and then sano gave him a hug and told him it was just a 'friend' hug. lol. and then ankatsu yelling out "HUG!!"

something along those lines..my japanese is not that good. ^___^"

is it just me, or does dorm2 always seem to be eating??

xSHADOW thanks for the caps and gif!! im like on the end of my seat watching without subs

w00t w00t! own a page =]

^ i wanna see that part... :sweatingbullets:

Archived