luuuuuv the beginning when they're getting out of the truck xD

SANO <3 HUGGED MIZUKI <3

Nakatsu being in his own dreams ,LMAO xD

i guess Mizuki is returning to America in ep 7 :(

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waah.. juz finish my episode 6... so funny lah !!... does anyone have the ost for this drama? Could anyone upload it... plz....

Guest silverwingz
waah.. juz finish my episode 6... so funny lah !!... does anyone have the ost for this drama? Could anyone upload it... plz....

haha... wow.. i've answered this question so many times... the OST isn't out yet... i think someone said that it's released in September... but the OP and ED and insert songs are available in the first post of this thread..

hmm... why are you guys tired of the competition between the dorms?

I personally LOVE IT!!! it's wicked funny all the time! Esp when Tennoujii and Masao (OSCAR) fights..

it's sooo funny when they make them faces!! I always rewatch it because the competitions make the

whole dorama sooo much funnier.

If there was no competition, there'd really be no humor (well, not much)..

[edit]

hahaha... after reading that i quickly rewatched that bit...

but he wasn't really touching his boobs... it's more on the side...

hehehe... yeah i was disappointed... lol... JK JK!!

Sorry you were disappointed.

I swear he touched them!! Maybe it was just ____ wishing.

** i thought he touched it, then realized it, and moved it down..

I thought yorokobi's banner was pretty cute :D Mizuki sitting on Sano's head ^^

kitarooyajisig2zm4.jpg

credit: yorokobi@addicts

About the contests, I think its fun and all, but they take up too much air time and honestly it gets tiring. People want to see some more plot development between the main characters. There's only so much comedy one can take in a drama before it just becomes mindless humour and fan service with no story or substance to it.

hehe i finished watched epi. 6 and it was very funny^^

like when

Nakatsu was returning from his date with komari and nanba and the others were looking for the clue. They all asked nakatsu to help them and he screamed something wordless to some guy.

:D and then Nakatsu pulled ghost boy and told nanba to use him. then nakatsu walking away calling them a bunch of idiots. :D

yeah the end made me smile ^___^

like when

Nakatsu was returning from his date with komari and nanba and the others were looking for the clue. They all asked nakatsu to help them and he screamed something wordless to some guy.

:D and then Nakatsu pulled ghost boy and told nanba to use him. then nakatsu walking away calling them a bunch of idiots. :D

/font]

Well...he's right ^^; I was thinking the same thing...

The envelope was right infront of Dorm 1's face. The detector found it and pointed it, but the went searching under the statue --; ugggg And Dorm 3...they were searching in every water related area...how can they miss one --; I can understand Dorm 2. I mean...who would have looked inside the snack machine unless they were hungry. Course, they could have tried to use Kayashima to see if he could detect it ^^;

This show was really good at the start but it's kinda starting to slow down...

Kayashima is starting to lose his ghost character, instead..I feel that he's becoming a typical Dorm 2 Boy

Nakatsu plus Nanba, Tennouji and Oscar characters are what's keeping me entertained.

Lastly, I think I'm the only one here not interested with the budding relationship between Sano and Mizuki...I prefer watching friendship instead of romance :lol:.

Tonight's episode RAW:

Part 1 - http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=64...;extra=page%3D1

Edit:

Part 2 - http://u-13.info/bbs/redirect.php?fid=54&a...goto=nextnewset

Once u get to the window, press the stop button beside the web address bar to stop loading the page. Otherwise you'll get all these silly pop-ups. LOL..

All in all, this is a great episode!!!! I don't understand japanese but you can probably figure out the storyline through their actions. Haha...

Guest Merenge_5

Thanks for sharing:D!!Can't wait to see ep.7

I really like oguri shun and maki together>< she's very cute but hopefully there's a little more romantic...like in the manga!!Does anybody know how many episodes there will be? It would be sad if they did it too short because the manga is so long and it contains so many thinkgs!!Anyway I like the drama :rolleyes:

Guest strawberrynkiwi
About the contests, I think its fun and all, but they take up too much air time and honestly it gets tiring. People want to see some more plot development between the main characters. There's only so much comedy one can take in a drama before it just becomes mindless humour and fan service with no story or substance to it.

Totally agree. I am still not feeling much from Sano or Mizuki. Hopefully there will be more air time of them in the future episodes. There are only 5 episodes left. They got a lot of relationship development to do.

Totally agree. I am still not feeling much from Sano or Mizuki. Hopefully there will be more air time of them in the future episodes. There are only 5 episodes left. They got a lot of relationship development to do.

I think it's taking them a bit of time to realize their feelings for each other. So far only Mizuki has realized her feelings because she always used responsibility for Sano's disposition as an excuse. As for Sano, he is "interested" but not love yet. He shows he cares about her feelings but don't know how to deal with it. But that doesn't mean he loves her yet. It just shows he cares about her. At the pace it's going, I don't think he will realize his feelings until near the end? In the manga Sano got jealous often though he doesn't show it. But in the drama...they don't seem to show it. :S

Guest Merenge_5

Yup I agree with seirin!! It also annoys me I want to see some development...but hopefully it'll start soon that sano realizes his feelings towards ashyia (don't know how to write it*blush*) there are only 5 episodes left and I think his feelings should start><! It'd be disappointing if they would realize their feelings in the last episode...

Thanks for sharing although I didn't understand a word it was fun to watch :rolleyes:

Guest xSHADOW

Tonight's episode RAW:

Part 1 - http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=64...;extra=page%3D1

Edit:

Part 2 - http://u-13.info/bbs/redirect.php?fid=54&a...goto=nextnewset

Once u get to the window, press the stop button beside the web address bar to stop loading the page. Otherwise you'll get all these silly pop-ups. LOL..

All in all, this is a great episode!!!! I don't understand japanese but you can probably figure out the storyline through their actions. Haha...

Thanks<3!! Love your avatar btw hehe :]!

Yup I agree with seirin!! It also annoys me I want to see some development...

I want to see that too!!

Archived