(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest .moony.
^ there are many solutions to that problem

1. Delete old, unneeded stuff

2. Burn them on CD/DVD

3. Get a new harddrive

4. Upload them all up on like Megaupload/CLubbox, and make sure people DOWNLOAD all the time

* just some of the possibilities

I'm glad he/she took it off. Kai would be happy and without his hard work, there would be no subs for us..

[edit]

Well clearly those solutions didn't work for me that's why I used streaming sites like veoh, youtube in the first place.

1. I already deleted all the old unnecessary stuffs. The harddrive isn't big to begin with.

2. If I had CD/DVD i'd of burn them out already. and really no money to buy all those packages of CD/DVds when I just need to burn a few out.

2. a new harddrive = more money (i'd rather spend $100 on smth else.)

4. goes back to the first problem.

I just stated why it would be sad for some of us who have old comps and can't really dl. That's why streaming online has been such a great help. I also said I understood perfectly why Kai would not want his work to be uploaded on streaming sites.

I was very clear in my post that I was not blaming Kai or saying people should upload it for me or w/e.

Sigh It's hard to just state some thoughts when you obviously don't mean anything bad by it nowadays. People like to misunderstand you for some reason. <_< I will just keep my mouth shut next time :crazy:

==============

Anyway, I just wanted to say I like toma as nakatsu than the guy from twainese version. I thought nakatsu in twnese version was very annoying, and quite...uh way too dumb most of the times? lol I like toma-nakatsu here cuz he seems naive (but not stupid) and funnier ;)

Still need to dl ep 6 o.o is hardsubbed out yet?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still need to dl ep 6 o.o is hardsubbed out yet?

Sars usually release hardsub when next episode is aired. So ep6 hardsub should be out by the time ep7 airs I think. If you have space to download a hardsub, you can easily download the raw and watch it with the soft sub. Or else if you're waiting for hardsub to come out, you can just watch it on a streaming site cuz SARS lets people upload their files with proper credit

Guest asianrice

sunmoon: I don't think baoi was trying to be rude, she seemed like she just wanted to help. I also don't think "I'm glad he/she took it off. Kai would be happy and without his hard work, there would be no subs for us.." was specifically directed towards you either.

^ correct.

Sorry if i sounded rude, but that was truly unintentional. I was just listing some things you could do, a CD-R is like about 30 cents each if you buy a pack of 50 for like $15. and that's like cheaper than buying a new hard drive, right? Anyways, the list is there for other forum members to see also..

Ahh.. it's cool if you have to rely on the streaming video sites.. i guess you'll just have to wait longer....

[edit]

Oh.. and in Ep 6.. Sekime touched Nakatsu's boobs.. it was like 41:36...

:D

Guest strawberrywine

This drama is truly an ikemen paradise.

I know everyone is getting tired of the contest and want to see some action between Sano and Mizuki. Hopefully the rest of the drama focuses more on them. Most j-dorama the two main characters don't get together until the very end, heck sometimes there really isn't even a definitive moment that show they are together, they just leave clues and make us guess. I really hope this drama is different.

So far I'm enjoying everything even all the side characters. After all it is paradise. :sweatingbullets:

Guest keczianthei
^ correct.

Sorry if i sounded rude, but that was truly unintentional. I was just listing some things you could do, a CD-R is like about 30 cents each if you buy a pack of 50 for like $15. and that's like cheaper than buying a new hard drive, right? Anyways, the list is there for other forum members to see also..

Ahh.. it's cool if you have to rely on the streaming video sites.. i guess you'll just have to wait longer....

[edit]

really?! my.. i need to watch that again.. anyways, thanks to the subbers esp kai.. :D

Guest silverwingz
[edit]

hahaha... after reading that i quickly rewatched that bit...

but he wasn't really touching his boobs... it's more on the side...

hehehe... yeah i was disappointed... lol... JK JK!!

Guest ADORE.you

Wooooo~ That was one good episode. HAHAHA Gotta love Nakatsu in this one.

Especially when he was in a date with Komari and how she goes 'We're on a date' HAHAHA his reaction to it by saying 'Be quiet Komari', the saying would've sufficed but the whole head movement just cracked me up.

ANDDDDDD~ The set up between Mizuki and Sano was a good one =) It was a moment i had never seen Sano in before. The ending hug was sweet, he really meant it.

yesterday i watch a realy funny clip on youtube

STARJUST - gymnastics contest--it's with some JJ

and Toma was there, too

he was 14 years old in this clip..KAWAII!!!!!!

thats so great to watch him now in hana kimi

because with 14 he was cute and now he is so cool

M:Maki S:Shun T:Toma

T:When I see the poster, I think "Wow! So many Ikemen guys!", but if

I actually had to go to the school, I would think "it would be a pain in the richard simmons~~~."

Everybody has SO strong character!

M:Even the director rolls with laughter before saying a cut.

The moment when Oscar・M・Himejima is back to Nobuo Kyou himself is also funny.

T:But Shun-kun always does handsome-man acting. I want to act like you!

S:Sorry, I play a handsome role, but actually I would fit in Fukemen Paradise

rather than Ikemen Paradise. (see below for the word Fukemen) Anyway, I like Toma's acting.

You act like exactly what I would like to act if I were Nakatsu. You are good!

M: But Toma-kun makes me laugh with sudden ad lib and I don't know how to deal

with it! In a scene in a okonomiyaki restaurant, he struck a pose I did in Teppan-syoujyo-Akane.

(Maki played the main lead in Teppan syoujyo Akane in 2006) I fought back by arranging

my fringe like Kenji Tamura.

T:Yeah, you did. Shun-kun, you have frustration cause you aren't in scenes with a lot of fuss, don't you?

S:Well, The more you guys go crazy, the better I look. But I feel lonely because you

two always enjoy talking about scenes which I am not in..You are like "That scene was

fun~~♪" or "We enjoyed a barbecue after shooting on the beach! " or.. etc

T:Then, Shun-kun was so sulky with very funny face. You basically like to be teased,

don't you?

S:Hey! Don't you know how much I am hurt!

M:But we three have been doing sit-ups together in recent days. Many sets of 50 sit-ups!

S: All day long, right?

T:Maki-chan is active and mannish not like as I thought.

M:Other guys also say to me they feel as if they were with a man. But I am a girl after all.

I know they take care of me.

T:Yeah, we do juicy dirty talk when Maki-chan is not around.

M:I can hear you anyway ~~~~

*Fukemen is Shun's original word.

Ikemen = Iketeru + men. Iketeru means good-looking

Fukemen = Fuketeru + men. Fuketeru means old-looking.

credit: apartofmylife@addicts

Guest PecanPie02

^^ yeah that's exactly what I thought.. after seeing the clip from youtube I was Like HAHHAH you people are making him do an accent LOL~~ ><

Guest Inconnu
M:Maki S:Shun T:Toma

T:Yeah, we do juicy dirty talk when Maki-chan is not around.

M:I can hear you anyway ~~~~

credit: apartofmylife@addicts

LMAO! That is sooo funny! ^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!

Gah... I wish they made a video of this interview... I wanna see Shun's

facial expression. LMAO. Fukumen? XP Well, he's one hot old man.

Gah... I just love this trio. They get along so well!

Guest Inconnu

I just finished ep. 6. I agree with everyone that the competition

thing between the dorms is getting a bit tiring but this one is

really different from other episodes...

you actually see them "working"

together so maybe that's a clue that the future episodes will

have less competitions and more teamwork between the dorms?

LOL, I find it to be funny when Nanba

had Kayashima AKA Ghost Boy

on a leash when they were searching for the clues.

Seriously, I think everyone is crazy if they dont think this episode

builds up the relationship between Sano and Mizuki. :blink: I squealed

when

I saw him hug her and when they were arguing too (because

Sano acted like a such a GUY with his pride getting in the way).

Anyways, couldn't help but make a GIF out of this scene...

if anyone wants to put it as an avatar or siggy, feel free to

tell me so I can limit down the size. ^^

SPOILERR!!!

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

sanomizukifu2.gif

Ahh... I feel so sorry for Nakatsu when he saw this scene.... xD Oh well,

he should know that there are tons of girls on this board here that are

willing to let him hug them the same way. LOL.

edit; owned a page. :w00t:

wow. i watched this a bit late.. but loved the ep!

yay! they hugged!

:D but nakatsu's face.. T__T.. wait, what that a sad face? i was more just like :o lol

ooh and thanks for the caps everyone. (:

i thought hiro was especially cute in this ep for some reason. haha

but then again, he's always cute, so... .. loll

i thought he was good at speaking english though.. what happened there? lol was he supposed to talk like that?

thank you, seirin for the the translation!

hahah they're so funny. i never would have imagined sano to be jealous of the others, but after thinking about it,

i bet toma has a blast playing nakatsu's role. :P

--

oh, never mind. i read earlier posts- so they actually did make hiro use an accent.

puahahah that's so cute. gahh

the interview was translated by apartofmylife from a Japanese magazine. If you mean older clips of interviews of Hanakimi back in late June and early July. They're on crunchyroll.com and NEWSFS site I think.

Archived