(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

does that mean that the uploader will not be able to post the subbed episodes anymore? then how do we watch the drama when the subs come out? :tears:

download the raws and the soft subs or download the hardsub by sars. Sars also allows posting of their hardsubs on streaming sites.

Q: Can I repost your video files at [insert any site name here... Youtube, Veoh, Google Video, my own site]?

A: Yes and no. We appreciate all the support and understand your desire to share our files to other people. With that said, we really can't control how our files are re-distributed. But if you do repost our files on another site, as a common courtesy, contact us via email or at the forums first and also please link back to us [www.sars-fansubs.com]. Thanks!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

download the raws and the soft subs or download the hardsub by sars. Sars also allows posting of their hardsubs on streaming sites.

Q: Can I repost your video files at [insert any site name here... Youtube, Veoh, Google Video, my own site]?

A: Yes and no. We appreciate all the support and understand your desire to share our files to other people. With that said, we really can't control how our files are re-distributed. But if you do repost our files on another site, as a common courtesy, contact us via email or at the forums first and also please link back to us [www.sars-fansubs.com]. Thanks!

ok...THANKS!

just wondering, will the raw version of the episodes be posted here? or would i also have to download them from D-Addicts?

This episode was so cute. I love the start of it where they all came back from the beach and Senri Nakao kept coming out XD his just so cute.

Sekime Kyogo omo is just getting cuter and cuter each episode! Can't wait to watch next episode.

BTW did anyone see this in the preview for next episode?

untitledzb6.jpg

^ Is that Sano and Nakatsu again?

Guest sarah_luisa

^^ not that's sano and his rival

then I guess Minami and Julia's part wont be a problem XDDDDDDDDD

isn't going to be NAKATSU and JULIA -- from manga

not

NANBA & JULIA

Ahh sorry to be a party pooper, but Kai was pretty upset that people were using his soft subs to hardsub on streaming files online. Can you please delete it? It would ruin it for the rest of us if Kai gets mad after all he's the translator and timer for it. Thanks.

^Yeah. I've been trying to tell everyone to not post subbed-streaming links here, but no one listens. When HanaKimi gets dropped, then they'll ask why. :rolleyes:

Please delete the veoh links from this thread. It won't do much, but at least it won't spread even more.

^ Uhh.. Veoh.. Maybe i'll to tell the person to stop using Kai's subs..

the end of Ep 6 was adorable :wub:

[edit] ok.. i wrote to the person who uploaded the videos on Veoh and also left a comment.

It'd be cool if you guys do too, so he/she'd get the grip.

Ohh I'm terribly sorry. Okay thank you for telling me I'll fix it right away! I send Kai my biggest apologies. No worries seirin, I appreciate you giving me the the information also thank you asianrice also. You guys were very nice about it. :blush: <33 Everytime I post something I seem to always do something wrong. >.<;; people can be quite harsh that's why I'm glad you guys spoke the way you did. I'm sorry again for my mistake. *zips mouth* I guess I'll just post my comments for now on :sweatingbullets:

This episode was so cute. I love the start of it where they all came back from the beach and Senri Nakao kept coming out XD his just so cute.

Sekime Kyogo omo is just getting cuter and cuter each episode! Can't wait to watch next episode.

BTW did anyone see this in the preview for next episode?

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3996/untitledzb6.jpg

^ Is that Sano and Nakatsu again?

I agree, this episode was VERY CUTE. No that is not Toma, it's Sano's rival, Kagurazawa <_< I probably spelt his name wrong. Teehee.

Guest ladyyehse

just FYI, the links are still in seiren's quote.

but yeah, i dont want this drama to be dropped. i'd be devastated T__T

well, I much prefer a Sano and Mizuki kiss...but since they do have it one on the show I don't really mind as long as they do it in a new and funny situation ^^; I like watching the characters showing shock on their faces ^^; Like shocked Nakatsu at the end of episode 6. And a shocked Mizuki in episode 7. :sweatingbullets:

^^ not that's sano and his rival

isn't going to be NAKATSU and JULIA -- from manga

not

NANBA & JULIA

wait.. wasn't Namba trying to like seduce Julia..

while Nakatsu was trying to like make her stop

her ways with Ashiya???

Guest sarah_luisa

wait.. wasn't Namba trying to like seduce Julia..while Nakatsu was trying to like make her stopher ways with Ashiya???
at first, coz he's the playboybut stop after the first rejection

At this point I wonder if they will include Julia.... ^^; as a guest maybe.
probably not...maybe they replace julia by ashiya's parent

Guest rainbowfull.

OMG THATS SANO AND HIS RIVAL?! O_O

im so excited for this next ep! YEYYYYY!

i loved the ending of 6, btw. it was ADORABLE!

I just rewatched ep6 with subs. The fight between Mizuki and Sano was so cute :wub: You could see Sano softening up so much. He says something mean several times but then he realizes and feels bad about it ^^; He wants to apologize but somehow I guess it is hard for him to soft side towards her so its easier to argue ^^; First lovers spat :sweatingbullets:

Guest bbasya

^ heehee. yeah. (^__________^) i love love love the hug scene. just by his facial expressions, you can tell how sano cares about mizuki. from what i remembered, that's the 2nd time that ashiya insulted sano about his hair. :lol: (i think in episode 2, she also talked about his hair and ear piercing. hehe.) maybe that'll make him cut it shorter? hehe. =p

poor nakatsu though. =[ but he's such a good friend acting as a mediator. ^^

i like how they're finally showing sano and mizuki falling for each other. i can't wait for ep 7!

Guest .moony.

I was kinda sad that they don't upload the subbed eps on veoh/utube anymore...it was really great for many of us...esp since i dont hav any harddrive left and bittorent is just killin my comp...T.T

But i understand why kai wouldnt want his work to be posted elsewhere....

Archived