(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

I guess I'm biased as well, I'm all rooting for SanoxMizuki :lol: even though Nakatsu is very cute but it was hopeless since the beginning. It's love, and it can't be explained, or put on a balance and rationally measured. Ep10 is so adorable, I laugh so hard when everyone is staring at Sano & Mizuki in the hammer scene but our cuties don't care / know at all, they're drowning in their own world. Kyaa~ and I'm glad that Sano is now really serious, he even mentions about "a place to return, with Mizuki waiting for him", so ain't it like their "home"? Next week he's gonna get the girl <3 he knows he can't let her go, go go Sano!

I think ep 11 will end with a big cliffhanger, and ep12 or special episode, with 2 hours long, will be a disaster when the secret is revealed, but hopefully we will have a happy ending at the end (which by now I somehow start to believe).

TennoujixKanna and OscarxHibari are 2 other couples that I very much enjoy in this show XD XD Too bad Minami can't find a girl for himself, and too bad I can't see Minami with Nakao together.

Anyone notice our ghost boy in the preview of ep11? He looks so cuteeeee (he was standing next to Minami when they're cheering). He has a pony tail or something? Kawaii~

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right Nanba needs a girl. As I read the manga that's what I'm hoping (well I kinda want him with Julia... I Dunno why). But without Julia in the Jp version I wish their was someone for him.

I guess I'm biased as well, I'm all rooting for SanoxMizuki :lol: even though Nakatsu is very cute but it was hopeless since the beginning. It's love, and it can't be explained, or put on a balance and rationally measured. Ep10 is so adorable, I laugh so hard when everyone is staring at Sano & Mizuki in the hammer scene but our cuties don't care / know at all, they're drowning in their own world. Kyaa~ and I'm glad that Sano is now really serious, he even mentions about "a place to return, with Mizuki waiting for him", so ain't it like their "home"? Next week he's gonna get the girl <3 he knows he can't let her go, go go Sano!

I think ep 11 will end with a big cliffhanger, and ep12 or special episode, with 2 hours long, will be a disaster when the secret is revealed, but hopefully we will have a happy ending at the end (which by now I somehow start to believe).

TennoujixKanna and OscarxHibari are 2 other couples that I very much enjoy in this show XD XD Too bad Minami can't find a girl for himself, and too bad I can't see Minami with Nakao together.

Anyone notice our ghost boy in the preview of ep11? He looks so cuteeeee (he was standing next to Minami when they're cheering). He has a pony tail or something? Kawaii~

I really like ur saying :D , it's just so simple yet so many fans keep asking this & that, why Mizuki doesn't like Naka, the perfect guy is their eyes instead of Sano, the 'jerk' (coward or watever) ?... dang!! I think now to respond I will quote cattie's speech "It's love, and it can't be explained, or put on a balance and rationally measured." ,that's perfect!

I like those 2 couples too, they're just so hilarious lol & yea so bad Minami doesn't have any girl but in recent eps, I find Nakao just so cuteee lol

Sano & Mizuki only~~ <<333

I watched Eps 10 RAW...and even without the sub it was kawaaiii and very funny.

The hammer scenes between Sano and Mizuki is awww....kawaaiiii.... :blush: That scene was just too cute...how they interacted and the others looking at them. Even though Oguri Shun's character is completely differenet from HYD...I am still loving his cold/emo character. However, I do hope that Sano will open up a bit more...because I want more SANO-MIZUKI moment.

Even though it should be NakatsuXXMizuki...I am rooting for SanoXXMizuki!!! ALL THE WAY I hope it will be a good ending...don't want to get disappointed!!! Mizuki has to end up with SOMEONE

that scene with mizuki and sano was one of my favorite!! hahahah...they totally zoomed out everybody. hahahah!!

Guest Nightmare

Well I think many of us wanted an Ashiya/Sano ending because that's what we expect assuming that almost all of us either know the manga or watched the Tw version. But I also can't help but feel sad that Nakatsu has one-sided love for Ashiya.

Yeah, I was already expecting since it has been foreshadowing it.

I'm more sad that Nakatsu is homo jyanai. :tears:

Guest ohmylamb.

I've just dl-ed Epi 10 RAW.

Thanks to asianrice!

Phew. Luckily this time DivShare isn't much of a problem, usually it take a few hours! :tears:

Is it only me or does Nakatsu LOVES wearing that green jacket[or sweater/shirt whatever :rolleyes:]?

My. I'm always attracted to orange-haired guys. XD

Haven't watch yet, I shall wait for subtitles!

Guest romanesque_

So I watched episode 10 RAW today and even though I didn't understand half of what they were saying, I still got the gist of it. :lol:

I giffed my favorite parts!

MAJOR SPOILAGE AHEAD There, I warned everyone.

hanakimigif01rb8.gif

Namba looked so adorable fretting over the competition! :lol: I just wanted to pinch his cheeks.

Hana-Kimi-GIF02.gif

Lmao! I DIED at this part. He looked so happy to twist the other guy's nipple.

hanakimigif03ny5.gif

BEST NAKATSU EXPRESSION EVER! This HAS to be my favorite part, other than when Tennouji got punched out.

hanakimigif04xq8.gif

Can I die now? Happily? Really? Okay, thank you.

Hana-Kimi-GIF05.gif

Lmaooo look at Mizuki's smile in the background.

Hana-Kimi-GIF07.gif

And thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis, is what I want to wake up to for the rest of my life. ( sigh ) :sweatingbullets:

Please don't hotlink my PB, thank you.

Guest satisfaction!

^ zomfg...I can die happily now as well :lol:

Yay I was rooting for the SanoxAshiya couple as well.. Nakatsu was such a funny character, and yes, I also felt bad for him too... BUTTTTTTTTT.....I like SanoxAshiya better... =D

Guest asim-chan

^

I CAN'T die happily now but two weeks latter is OK :w00t:

I love everyone 's faces when they seeing Nakatsu have a crazy dream about Mizuki :lol:

@ *Nomanymore* : thanks so much :wub:

roshellercunn, thanks for all the great gifs! Please make more!!! Looking forward to next ep, so you can make one of SanoXMizuki walking together...with arms around each other (in the preview). =)

Oh gosh, I think I just spent like five minutes oogling at the GIFs.

Episode 10 was okay-ish in terms of Sano's & Mizuki's relationship, it was heaven for all Nakatsu-Mizuki shippers, HEH.

Toma was SO SO adorable that I seriously felt like flying to Japan just to look for him :wub:

But then again, Sano is so hot :wub: :wub:

Its getting so so hard to make a choice, can Mizuki just marry the both of them :rolleyes:

No scratch that, let ME marry both of them :w00t:

Guest sarah_luisa

episode 10?!?

OMG!

NAKATSU WAS SMOkin H0t :blush:

nakao had a hair cut &

a kiss for nanba senpai <_<:angry:

ashiya looks cute w/ the wig :)

kayashima&komari. kawai

oscar&hibari :huh:

hehehehe..

in the preview..

osaka gakuen cheering team was s0 cute

guys on basketball uniform?! :w00t:

ah!!!

can't wait

somehow the love i have for Nakatsu is turning into sympathy..

i felt sooo sad for him when he

accepted the gold chocolate bars

I really hate mizuki for neglecting Nakatsu...

and Sano is just soooo HOT!! I feel bad for his situation.... but gosh, he gets mad so easily.

Archived