(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

i think it's because of time issue so they didn't show all of the performances... it wud be kinda boring to me to just watch all the perfs themselves... like they show different scenes here and there so that it wudn't be .. just about the Mr. Osaka contest itself... haha idk if i'm making any sense here :lol: ... and yeah... I don't really like the Oscar being possessed part either.. it freaked me out xD

about the gay doctor with that K.K. reporter issue.. i think it's too early to conclude whether anything happens between them xD.. it's only 2nd episode....

in the manga, she was scared of the gay doctor...

:lol: but in the j-version, it seems vice versa

... so it makes me curious of their story...

about the Sano thingy... i think someone has already explained it... it's not that he's a chicken...

he doesn't know if he can still handle it after the injury or not... like because he got injured after saving Mizuki... and from that, he didn't feel like he could jump as well as before... then times just keep going... and that pressure about not being able to jump keep filling his mind... so he just wanted to quit?!

idk.. xD tat's what I think in this j-drama... and AGAIN, xD it's still early to conclude anything... let's watch it and we'll get the answer!!! xD

I agree that the gay characters in j-version don't really act gay enough... but still, it's still early to conclude anything :P

I also agree that Oguri Shun doesn't look really good in black hair... his hair in HYD is loveeeeed <3333333 :w00t:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Justalilodreamer

im not sure but i dont think they're going to make the doctor gay in this live since they made akira a woman...i mean if he IS gay in the live then why use a woman for akiras role? maybe hes just not interested in women or men :lol: eh i might be wrong thoughXD

i totally agree we seem to be the only ones who liked his hair better in hyd than here @_@
I think many here likes Shun's hair in HYD compared to here. Course I could be wrong. I don't think its the hair colour cuz he looked cute in summer snow with black hair. I think the problem is with the hair style. Every time I see Sano on screen, I feel like taking out a pair of scissors and cutting his hair for him.

about the gay doctor with that K.K. reporter issue.. i think it's too early to conclude whether anything happens between them xD.. it's only 2nd episode.
well, nothing will happen to them.

But something DID happen in the past I think. She said at ep2 46:35 min "We used to sleep in the same bed before" and the doc said "If you mention it again, I'm gonna kill you" That makes me think they used to date before.

Guest silverwingz

I think many here likes Shun's hair in HYD compared to here. Course I could be wrong. I don't think its the hair colour cuz he looked cute in summer snow with black hair. I think the problem is with the hair style. Every time I see Sano on screen, I feel like taking out a pair of scissors and cutting his hair for him.

omgosh, me too! Especially the bit while his hair was wet in the first episode and it was all over his face... I was thinking to myself "Get a pair of scissors and chop all that off!" He looks so much better with short hair. It's not the colour... it's just the style... bleh... He looks a lot younger with black hair. I thought he looked sorta old in HYD with the coloured hair... still loved him in it tho...

warning spoiler:

One part that wasn't talked about much and i absolutely looooved was the part when they held her in the back of the classroom

and toma did a thorough check of her legs and chest....when toma says 'I'll confirm it" and toma walks up to her.. HAHAHAAHHA!!

and when he FEELS NOTHING.................. HAHHAHA...

[edit]nevermind... Shun's hair is terrrible here (i think).. i loved HYD style!!

Guest minilight1080

I watch TW Version and watch the first ep of the Japanese version but never read manga, even though i didn't I prefer the Japanese version because it seems like its more serious and unlike the tw version when ella first face to face with wu chun, her face I don't think that needs to be there. I admit it how her face and expression was funny but it was just kinda childish[right before it shows the tv of him high jumping] thats MY OPINION. and on the other hand, japanese made me laugh so much, much more then the TW version..I dont know his character name but he reminds me of Matsumoto Jun..does anybody know?

I think maki portray a boy pretty good..even though she portray as a boy in here..in the boy image she is cute..i really like the guy in the japanese version who sees ghost..he is funny yet cute...as for Shun's acting i have nothing to say but AWESOME.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

cant wait for episode 3 to come out!!

so bored that i watched ep 1 and 2 over and over and over...

omgosh, me too! Especially the bit while his hair was wet in the first episode and it was all over his face... I was thinking to myself "Get a pair of scissors and chop all that off!" He looks so much better with short hair. It's not the colour... it's just the style... bleh... He looks a lot younger with black hair. I thought he looked sorta old in HYD with the coloured hair... still loved him in it tho...

akak I guess it depends on taste again, cuz I'm absolutely fine with his hair right now. I luve all the moment he carries her & u got to see their faces close to each other. You can't imagine Rui's hairstyle in that scene right :sweatingbullets: ? Personally I really luve him as he is right now & plus his black piercing :rolleyes: I know tons of fangirls like that thing lol

Guest xSHADOW

I seriously need to check up on this page every hour of every day >__<...

I missed one day & this thread grew 5 pages more ^o^!!

I think the doctor guy wears contacts... coloured ones? O_O;; lol.

I think they were blue, I don't know. XDD;;

BUT OMG~ before the drama started, I watched all the specials and commericals for it and saw that they had to kiss 12 times. XD; And I was like: "They... kiss? O_O;;"

The kiss scene made me laugh so hard. ROFL. I don't know why. XDD

Yeah I think he does wear contacts...they look kind of purplish to me though x_x???

Toma & Sano's kiss looked more real & tense compared to Maki's ahaha....

It wasn't like pushed on compared to Toma's >o<???

am i the only one who's in love with sano's rival? HAHA.

You're not the only one ;)!

I love Shirota Yuu<3 even though he's the rival.

It's strange ^^; They seem to be dressing Sano in white quite often. The only other colour of casual clothes he wore was a black tan top. Otherwise the rest of this non school uniform clothes are white. Not that I'm complaining :P He looks good in white. :wub:

YES I agree. I always see him in white but it looks pretty good.

I wonder if he's going to cut his hair soon? It's getting longer each week.

I watch TW Version and watch the first ep of the Japanese version but never read manga, even though i didn't I prefer the Japanese version because it seems like its more serious and unlike the tw version when ella first face to face with wu chun, her face I don't think that needs to be there. I admit it how her face and expression was funny but it was just kinda childish[right before it shows the tv of him high jumping] thats MY OPINION. and on the other hand, japanese made me laugh so much, much more then the TW version..I dont know his character name but he reminds me of Matsumoto Jun..does anybody know?

I think maki portray a boy pretty good..even though she portray as a boy in here..in the boy image she is cute..i really like the guy in the japanese version who sees ghost..he is funny yet cute...as for Shun's acting i have nothing to say but AWESOME.

His real life name is Mizushima Hiro...he plays Nanba, the playboy ;]!

Guest kooshie

On the issue of Sano's hairstyle, I'm not sure if I'm biased but I absolutely love this hairstyle, even more than the hairstyle in HYD. This one gives him a more bad-boy look. Hehe...And it goes well with his dead-calm demeanor...

Anyway, do you guys think the part with Makita would be in the drama as well?? I'm looking forward to seeing Sano save Ashiya from Makita... :sweatingbullets:

Btw, does Nakatsu act as the lead in any other drama? I think he's really got on screen presence...or maybe he's just really good at playing goofy roles like this one.

Btw, does Nakatsu act as the lead in any other drama? I think he's really got on screen presence...or maybe he's just really good at playing goofy roles like this one.

u can tried watch akihabara@deep.toma did a great job as box-kun in the drama .

jus watch episode 2.toma's really cute & funny in there.he keeps saying "i like women" to himself.and drunken sano kissing nakatsu & mizuki's good as well.

Guest Cherish_

On the issue of Sano's hairstyle, I'm not sure if I'm biased but I absolutely love this hairstyle, even more than the hairstyle in HYD. This one gives him a more bad-boy look. Hehe...And it goes well with his dead-calm demeanor...

Anyway, do you guys think the part with Makita would be in the drama as well?? I'm looking forward to seeing Sano save Ashiya from Makita... :sweatingbullets:

LOL! me too! i love this hairstyle! To me it still matches him although I must say i slightly prefer the HYD a lil bit more.

Oh well, Sano's character is suppose to have black hair anyway.. hehe

Overall still so hot! just wish the tip of his hair is a bit shorter

Guest asim-chan

off topic while waiting for ep 3 ^^

anyone have noticed that Maki look like Murakami Megumi (old mem of C-ute - Hello! Project)??? This drama is the first time I see Maki so I just thought she is Megumi's sister ^^

Guest sockrahtease

And they write Sano was pretty brave trying to save Ashiya. But now he seems to be a chicken cuz he's scared to high jump after he hurt himself? He has courage to fight off several gangsters but no courage to jump...

I think Sano being scared to return to high-jumping is more of an internal issue. It's all mental to him.

Guest Inconnu

About Oguri's hairstyle... I think its actually not that bad. ^^ It still

looks really good on him. It's maybe because of his mean/cold expression

that turns him off but when he started smiling after getting drunk, I dont

know about you guys, but he looks just as good as he does in HYD.

QUESTION!!

Is Oguri naturally tan? In HYD he was really pale. o_O

I wonder what happened in Hana Kimi. I'm thinking he's

actually tan, right? Because in Stand Up!! He was tan as

well... so I guess they lightened his skin for HYD?

can anyone tell me if yamamoto yusuke is mixed?? he doesnt look full japanese..

I dont think he's mix... but I know what you mean! He does look

mix... then again, someone correct me. x__x I'm not a big big fan

of his so I'm really not sure whether he is or not.

Guest OMGITSJIMINxD

yes YES YES I just saw this thread haha slow.. I didn't watch Hana kimi in the taiwanese version because the main girl character was abit over the top in the acting so I just watched the first 3 episodes of that and lost interest in the drama [ I read and was obsessed with the manga haha]

I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH.. at HOME! [ in library gr. ]

yes maki and oguri <3!

Guest Em_mie

have we decided on a couples name yet? i was thinking about it and couldn't come up with a good one :(

ogurki?

makun?

Archived