(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

keke seems like everyone's happy with the japanese version... have only watched the taiwanese version and i really liked it...

and i know some people don't like ella in the taiwan version because she's so "ugly" compared to maki... but i really appreciate her look in the drama because if she didn't look like a guy then it wouldn't have been so realistic (the first time i saw her i was like "what the hell!?!??!?! sano's prettier!!".... but after a while she became cuter)....

besides, japan is brimming with pretty boys (just look at the JE people)... so i really can't compare maki's look with ella's in the series because the guys around them look totally different from each other... the taiwan guys look more manly than the ones in the japanese version... although both sets look hot!!!!!!! that's why maki's prettiness doesn't stand out so much....

^ u should compare her outside the cast then, u'll see, Maki's a real beauty, and I luve her completely <<33

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aquatears

keke seems like everyone's happy with the japanese version... have only watched the taiwanese version and i really liked it...

and i know some people don't like ella in the taiwan version because she's so "ugly" compared to maki... but i really appreciate her look in the drama because if she didn't look like a guy then it wouldn't have been so realistic (the first time i saw her i was like "what the hell!?!??!?! sano's prettier!!".... but after a while she became cuter)....

besides, japan is brimming with pretty boys (just look at the JE people)... so i really can't compare maki's look with ella's in the series because the guys around them look totally different from each other... the taiwan guys look more manly than the ones in the japanese version... although both sets look hot!!!!!!! that's why maki's prettiness doesn't stand out so much....

i definitely agree. i really disliked ella in the tw version because she looked EXACTLY like a guy from some angles, but she became so much cuter and she was so hilarious. personally i prefer the tw guys because they're definitely more manly, but i like the pretty japanese boys as well :).

Guest .moony.

lol what realistic? the manga said she's acting as a boy even tho she still looks like a girl - a girly guy.

Ella looks too much like a boy (an ugly one at that lol) and she really overdid her facial expression to much. I mean i saw her in the rose and she was perfectly fine, but i watched her in Hana kimi and i was "brrrr" all the time lol

i really disliked ella in the tw version because she looked EXACTLY like a guy from some angles, but she became so much cuter and she was so hilarious. personally i prefer the tw guys because they're definitely more manly, but i like the pretty japanese boys as well .

^ well at least Japanese actors can act ^_^ I dun't say the others do not, but less experience for sure.

I personally find the boys in the Japanese version cuter and cooler

and I think this is the way the manga should be

especially Nanba Minami whoooooooooo

Hiro is working it! the guy in the TW version who

potrayed him I was like :crazy:

but that's just me

anyways

I wonder what will happen on episode 3

Guest xSHADOW

You know what's even sillier? I actually find his body more attractive than most of the skinny ones that walked around topless in episode one. xDDDD He looks really good in tight shirts. *still in shock xD*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/AsianRice/topless.png

^LOL!!!!! His body is pretty nice :sweatingbullets:....I wish he could look like that in Hana Kimi ;__;....

This has like nothing to do with Hana Kimi but with its cast rofl.

Did you know that Maki Horikita, Shirota Yuu and Okada Masaki stared in Seito Shokun! Together? Rofl I cant believe I find these kind of things interesting.

Also.

Ikuta Toma and Oguri Shun was the one who made the nickname Horikittie for Horikita Maki.

LOL How adorable.

Horikittie? Awe :]!!!

That's cute how they both nicknamed her that.

Guest joongie;love

They finally uploaded the second episode ! Im so happy : )

NAKATSU IS SO DARN CUTE ! Although i still love Jiro <3

THE KISS WAS SO CUTE ! Can't believe they had to do it twelve times, they don't know how lucky they are XD

Guest bbasya

You know what's even sillier? I actually find his body more attractive than most of the skinny ones that walked around topless in episode one. xDDDD He looks really good in tight shirts. *still in shock xD*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/AsianRice/topless.png

:blink: woh~ he looks hella different.

it's so the opposite of his Himejima character.

wow. the kiss. 12 times?! 0_O

Guest apricot

Then do anyone know where I can d/l good avi files for that show? As in those 700mb ones..'coz it's normally those rm/rmvb files, it doesn't work well with my comp. It's sooo lagging..

And where do I get subs too??

Thanxs for helping.

Guest Justalilodreamer

two clips from hana kimi official website (for those who dont check there often) hope they havent been posted yet

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/flvplayer/flvalon...07hanakimi_meza

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/flvplayer/flvalon...hanakimi_miscon

thought this might be a bit helpful, it shows the people in each dorm

dormsua7.png

and i finally found out who this guy is =D! im not 100% positive but i think its him (inconnuu hope you're okay with me quoting your clip ^^) the dude next to sekime

bscap0000po9.gif

^ LOL... one of my favorite scenes! Is it just me or does Nanba Minami remind you

of Matsumoto Jun? O_O When I saw him I just flipped because I thought MatsuJun

was in it!

dfdsev1.png

0002800um6.jpg

Mizobata Junpei as Saga Kazuma <3 hes hot :lol:

Guest silverwingz

Then do anyone know where I can d/l good avi files for that show? As in those 700mb ones..'coz it's normally those rm/rmvb files, it doesn't work well with my comp. It's sooo lagging..

Thanxs for helping.

you can get all the things you want at d-addicts. Or just go here: http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/ <-- I get everything from here. It's good. And it hotlinks to the d-addicts thread with the subs so you don't have to go searching around d-addicts to find the thread with with subs. Hope that helps.

Guest cee.jay

Thanxs for helping.

If you dont want torrents or CB this LJ has MU links and MF and other ones too, all AVI files (:

edit

look pg70!

I think the acting in this version is better than the TW version. You could tell Wu Chun was really inexperienced as an actor because a lot of his scenes were really awkward. There were some emotional scenes where I just cringed for him because it was really bad to watch. It was kind of a case of bathos, one where they tried to have sentimentality but it turned funny. My little sister even noticed this and said she liked Sano in this version a lot more because he was really good with his scenes. (Oguri Shun's teeth are crooked and he looks a kid when he laughs or smiles lol.)

Guest GDlovesBEE

i agree w/ you ash... and GOMplayer is safe; don't worry. i used since last summer when Big Bang debuted. :D

Archived