One Tree Hill~

Guest kiss the rain.

Guest trangtwo

Omigosh. I'm so back to watching One Tree Hill. Lately I've been able to watch more tv at night, and ahh the commercials. Anyway, forgive me for being late, but this week's episode was the first whole episode that I've watched this season. I stopped watching OTH for like 1-2 seasons? (Oh wait, last episode I watched was when they won the championship or something and Peyton and Lucas confessed their love and kissed) But whoa, things have changed so much, and this week got so interesting!

The nanny (Carrie right?) is a darn homewrecker. Ughh @ her trying to shower with Nathan, and thinking he's in love with her. AND telling Haley they kissed. AND telling their son (Jamie? lol need to learn new names) that Haley made her leave because she didn't like her. So now Jamie hates her, and wants Carrie to be his mom. OMG, I was so pissed lol. That lil kid is cute, but whoa, that was so harsh. And no, not a divorce! They've been through too much, although I wasn't really there to watch the struggle. Jamie scared me so much at the end. The saddest thing is, Nathan didn't do anything wrong this time (I think, correct me if I'm wrong >.<). I really don't want to see this end, all because of the stupid nanny. Ughh.

Rachel is back! I missed seeing her with Brooke. They were funny together. I was like "oh no, don't tell me she's dead." It sucks that she's on drugs. And I'm mad that Brooke didn't make her go to rehab. I know that's not going to lead to anything good. What a horrible decision! (BTW, that guy with Brooke...he's kinda hot XD Nice body too lol)

Lucas - Oh my. My sister and I said the same thing...he is so boring now =/ I'm glad he's back to his hot self, but...yawn. lol. And yeah, late but I'm not feeling his relationship with his fiancee. Peyton's a nice and sweet girl and everything, but to me, Brooke and Lucas are so right for each other. Yes, I'm living in the past. But if not that, then I want him to be with Peyton again.

I've missed One Tree Hill so much. I love all the emo music, it's all so fitting lol.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Halie was a tweeny bit overreacting, can you really believe your husband when you saw both of them getting out of the shower naked together...It's like all evidence points to you. Ah..I feel bad for Nathan.

Jamie's cuteeeeee...but he needs to know that Carrie is no no and Haley is yes yes :D

I dont think haley overreacted, more like underreacted!! haha If I see my bf getting out of the shower with someone else I would be flipping out too. and they are married!! you guys are just saying that shes overreacting but if your bf was caught like in that scene, you would beat the girl up and then break up with him. haha =P

haley should have fought her or something, pulling her hair was nothing. pfff. give haley a break!

oh and yea, haley did kiss chris keller but that was in hs and they didnt have jamie. plus nathan punched chris keller.

but eventually they are going to make up and have hot makeup sex together. hahaha =P

Guest sang_woo_always

Haley is SUCHA BI*CH!!! she isnt' even giving Nathan a chance to explain. She doesn't understand

that she kissed him not viseversa!!! GOSH...

BROOKE IS BEAUTIFUL LIKE ALWAYS!!! I don't like OWen, he's weird looking. i want FELIX!!! the end.

BROOKE is the only reason i still watch OTH!!! lol

Guest marshey905

god I hate that stupid nanny carrie. awww and I feel so sad for haley... I can't imagine how I'd feel if my kid said that to me! but oh my, jamie is the CUTEST kid I've ever seen!!!!!!!! wahhhhh he is so so so so CUTE!!! LOL

and I'm really liking this season :)

Guest lilfairytwinkz4

honestly, haley didn't overreact at all. in fact, it was a natural way to act. what normal girl would act calm if they saw their bf and their fricken nanny (for god's sake) coming out of the shower together?? all your insecurities come out and you don't KNOW what to think. sure, she SHOULD believe nathan but there's high percentage of infedility in this world nowadays and whatnot :/ so.. you NEVER know.

Guest xx_melody

Is there any place online that I can watch last night's episode? I missed it. :(

you can watch it on cwtv.com. just go to full episodes, there should be a playlist on the top right corner. lol, that's where i watch all my episodes since i don't have a tv in my room =)

anyhoo, yeahh...i was also wondering how owen knows rachel? lol, so confused...he was slapping and screaming her name like he knew her.

Guest dying1004

i think haley should've just told her son that carrie had a crush on nathan and therefore, carrie must be let go.

perhaps jamie wouldn't have said "i hate you" to his mother. haha

and crush is a better word than kissing and showering with nate, to a lil kid =D

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

wow jamie got attached to carrie really fast

i feel so sorry for haley

i mean to have your own son say something that hurtful *ouch*

im pretty sure they're not going to get a divorce though

they've been through so much

besides, nathan didn't do anything wrong *sweats*

it would just be ridiculous to get a divorce over a misunderstanding

Guest wondergirl

wow jamie got attached to carrie really fast

i feel so sorry for haley

i mean to have your own son say something that hurtful *ouch*

im pretty sure they're not going to get a divorce though

they've been through so much

besides, nathan didn't do anything wrong *sweats*

it would just be ridiculous to get a divorce over a misunderstanding

I agree it is so sad...I hate CaRRIE I knew that girl was trouble the moment she stepped into the pictures...that W**RE

Im just glad that she is out of the picture...

n Rachel is back YAY...I feel so sorry for her I missed her...

n I know the guy that Brooke is going to hook up with Peyton..I forgot his name but I know for sure that is it the guy with a kid that left Peyton...I loved them together hehehe I just forgot his name...I hope its him cuz he was the only guy that she loved besides Lucas

Guest lamehead

I agree it is so sad...I hate CaRRIE I knew that girl was trouble the moment she stepped into the pictures...that W**RE

Im just glad that she is out of the picture...

n Rachel is back YAY...I feel so sorry for her I missed her...

n I know the guy that Brooke is going to hook up with Peyton..I forgot his name but I know for sure that is it the guy with a kid that left Peyton...I loved them together hehehe I just forgot his name...I hope its him cuz he was the only guy that she loved besides Lucas

Jake? No, it's going to be

Brooke's ex, Chase.

If I was Haley, I would react even worse. :] I think the way she reacted is pretty normal...she didn't overreact, for sure.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

I don't know what y'all are talking about. Haley so overreacted! poor Nathan. I feel bad for him. they better not get a divorce!

Jamie is so freaking adorable it's unreal!

where's Skillz?!

I can't believe they brought Rachel back. my friends were texting me the whole time the show was on (cause I have a strict "don't call me" rule when this show is on) asking me who Rachel was cause they didn't remember! LOL

Peyton's part in this episode really wasn't needed.

oh, and they need to keep showing Nathan in the shower. damn he's hot!

Guest asyancutie

^ Haley walked in the bathroom and saw Nathan and Slutty Carrie naked together in the shower =.=

Haley overreacted this week and Nathan's stupid.

I love Mia, Brooke, Rachel, and Owen this week :)

wow really?

i guess this would be all carries fault.

that richard simmons.

The nanny (Carrie right?) is a darn homewrecker. Ughh @ her trying to shower with Nathan, and thinking he's in love with her. AND telling Haley they kissed. AND telling their son (Jamie? lol need to learn new names) that Haley made her leave because she didn't like her. So now Jamie hates her, and wants Carrie to be his mom. OMG, I was so pissed lol. That lil kid is cute, but whoa, that was so harsh. And no, not a divorce! They've been through too much, although I wasn't really there to watch the struggle. Jamie scared me so much at the end. The saddest thing is, Nathan didn't do anything wrong this time (I think, correct me if I'm wrong >.<). I really don't want to see this end, all because of the stupid nanny. Ughh.

carrie such an richard simmons hole.

why she tell jamie that.

jamie hates haley??

jamie wants carrie as his mom??

UGHH..I HATE CARRIE.

the only thing nathen did wrong is that he didnt tell haley what happen??

if he had told haley the moment that richard simmons made a move on him..

everything would probably be normal.

Guest suki_*

yesss OTH <3

we all knew about carrie even before season 5 came out so yeah just watching it makes me just as angry!! rawr!

but yes, i think haley has been overreacting after having jamie .... first getting angry at peyton when she doesn't even know the whole story... and then getting mad at nathan.... when he will eventually tell her the truth. so yeah i dunno she just needs to calm down a bit!!!

being NALEY i know they won't go through with the divorce though! i feel really bad for quentin... and i think that brooke and owen are sooo cute! hehe

Guest sweetiepie1990

I don't think Haley overreacted at all! Like .. if you walked into the bathroom to see your husband and the nanny together how would you feel? and their kid almost died because of that incident .. i wouldn't want them to divorce, but in that situation what would you do right?

I finally caught up watching the newest season since its almost springbreak and we got nothing much in classes

and all I got to say is I HATE CARRIE :angry: gahhh she's such I dunno can't say it. I hope she gets wat she deserve later >.<

As for Haley I think she didn't overreacted at all. If you see the husband you love naked with another woman coming out

from the shower and he admit she kissed him of course her mind would be thinking "Let's get divorce" they been through

so much together probably she's already tired. and worst is Jamie saying "I hate you" and "I want aunt carrie to be my mom"

it kills for a mother of their own child say that.

ah cannot wait for this week episode. I wonder will nathan fight for the relationship or will he just let Haley decides

Guest PandaKiss

I was tearing up when Haley said that she wanted a divorce!

ARGH, freakin' hate Carrie!

I think I can finally like Brucas go,

Owen is pretty hot. (:

I was pretty shocked to see Rachel,

didn't look like her at all.

Archived