One Tree Hill~

Guest kiss the rain.

All I have to say is MEN! :lol: Nathan just couldn't look away during the pool scene I understand getting a glimpse but his eyes were glued to the stupid nanny. Haley must have felt horrible when her boys were playing in the pool with the nanny all happy go lucky.

But then again the Nanny seems to work really long hours, from morning till night...Haley needs to take over some of that responsibility.

I loved Peyton's little speech with Brooke's mom, especially when Victoria said that it's quiet clear that she never had a mother and Peyton replied "Yeah neither did Brooke."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh!! the nanny drives me insane! whorebag >__<!!

anyways, i was really upset over the naley fight.... nathan was right to go after kevin/jason!!

i think its a bad way to make naley fight........ and alice pisses me off.

The Nanny is so freaking skinny! I felt sick seeing her in that red dress tonight. x_x I still hate her!

And I'm glad Nathan is rejecting all her attempts. Haley overreacted in the club; baby steps.

Why aren't Lucas and Peyton together yet?! =.=

It makes no sense how he kisses Peyton then goes off to ask Lindsay to marry him. :rolleyes:

Brooke and the Bartender are awesome together ahaha :D

Mouth finally left his boss and he and Milly make a cute couple :)

Guest gummonster

i freakin hate the stupid nanny so much...

and wat the hell was lucas doing? after kissing peyton and everything, and then go ask linsay to marry him?????wtf????

lucas is making a biggest mistake by asking linsay to marry him

Guest miimisunshine

I HATE THE NANNY!!

i really hope nathan doesn't cheat on haley.. btw u think jamie was with skillz since he wasn't there either.

my new fave couple is Mili and Mouth!

Guest Annersx3

HATE THE NANNY and lindsey is sorta annoying sometimes.

she read lucas's book about LP she should've known there were still old feelings left

and lucas is a coward for settling and draggin her into the whole mess with him and P

she loves him but he loves another and he knows it he justs wanna get married to

prove to himself that its her he loves not P

Guest EUNSHIHAE

argh!!! i hate that stupid nanny so much!!!

i really do hope that Nathan wont cheat on Haley - i know he wont because

of all the crap that he and Haley went through together.

wtf!?! Lucas is so frickin dumb. he kisses peyton and asks Lindsey to marry him??

i'm so over peyton/lucas storyline. gosh just get them together already.

where's Jaimie? lols...so cute.

Guest JenniFOO

Lucas is such a richard simmons. Seriously, the guy needs to be stop being so stupid. And Peyton too. And Lindsay. I hate them all LOL Ugh, whatever happens b/w that little triangle doesn't even matter anymore. What pisses me off is that they're little saga is wasting precious time that could be spent on Naley or Brooke.

And Who does Brooke's mom look like? She reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it!

And Nanny Carrie? Seriously, she needs to get drunk more often and hopefully her character will trip or something down the stairs. Ugh. But I gotta give the writers props. Good story line throwing in a nanny.

And who thinks they said the word "richard simmons" too much in this episode? hahaha

Oh god, I just saw the last scene of the episode where Lucas

asks Lindsay to marry him

. What a jackhole. He's going to end up

calling off the engagement and breaking Lindsay's heart

. Not that I care what happens to her heart, but he's just leading her on. Again, richard simmons; Lucas sucks.

PS: I love Millicent. And who thinks Owen might turn out to be gay? Or is it just me? lol

Guest ubergooberxx

Boooo. No Leyton.

I want to smack Lucas for asking Lindsay to marry him. -_-'

I hope they really don't get married next episode :x

Owen's cute =X He and Brooke are like an old married couple! Haha ^_^

I'm glad that Mouth finally left his old haggy boss. Now he can be with someone prettier and more his age.

Haley bothers me in this episode. I mean why should she care what happens in Lucas' and Peyton's relationship? She should just let it go and let them do whatever they want to do. Jeesh T_T'

P.S.

Nanny Carrie can go suck a tequila.

I was so proud of Nathan for not flirting back with her. Stupid Ho. Haha :x

& YAY FOR QUINTIN FOR PUNCHING KFED IN THE FACE.

That one was for Britney! Lol. Just kidding.

I can't wait for next week! (:

Guest lamehead

Haley bothers me in this episode. I mean why should she care what happens in Lucas' and Peyton's relationship? She should just let it go and let them do whatever they want to do. Jeesh T_T'

Because it's wrong to cheat (and then propose)? o____O Plus, she's friends with Lindsey. Sure, she is friends with Peyton also, but Peyton is just so vicious and condescending. And a boyfriend stealer at that.

Peyton and Lucas annoy me, I've grown to despise the two. Peyton always wants to Lucas, especially when he's already with another girl. And Lucas always wants Peyton when he's with another girl. I don't care if they're "meant to be," they're obviously selfish people only wanting to date each other and hurting others in the process. <____<

Jamie is adorable, I love him. Though I wish his nanny was gone, Naley doesn't need anymore interruptions.

Brooke is awesome, she needs a better storyline though. :\

Sorry if that was offensive to Leyton fans, but their relationship is mainly based on cheating to me. :x

Guest talksound

Boooo. No Leyton.

I want to smack Lucas for asking Lindsay to marry him. -_-'

I hope they really don't get married next episode :x

Owen's cute =X He and Brooke are like an old married couple! Haha ^_^

I'm glad that Mouth finally left his old haggy boss. Now he can be with someone prettier and more his age.

P.S.

Nanny Carrie can go suck a tequila.

I was so proud of Nathan for not flirting back with her. Stupid Ho. Haha :x

& YAY FOR QUINTIN FOR PUNCHING KFED IN THE FACE.

That one was for Britney! Lol. Just kidding.

I can't wait for next week! (:

amen. funny, that pretty much sums up what i think.

Guest mokka16

I agreed with you... its just weird to see Lucas ask Lindsey to marry him... did anyone see the preview of next week's episode... man i find Lucas to be stupid for is action... I can see that he was hurt when Peyton was at the door and Lindsey show her the ring...

was it the same ring that he used when he asked Peyton to marry him?

I'm starting to hate the nanny carrie!!! she's starting to freak me out!!!

NALEY forever!!! they belong together and not to end up like Dan and his ex-wife.

LOl really I cant believe Skillz told Jamie that his grandpa went to jail because he didn't clean his room lol

Guest stardaisy212

Lucas is such a richard simmons. Seriously, the guy needs to be stop being so stupid. And Peyton too. And Lindsay. I hate them all LOL Ugh, whatever happens b/w that little triangle doesn't even matter anymore. What pisses me off is that they're little saga is wasting precious time that could be spent on Naley or Brooke.

And Who does Brooke's mom look like? She reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it!

And Nanny Carrie? Seriously, she needs to get drunk more often and hopefully her character will trip or something down the stairs. Ugh. But I gotta give the writers props. Good story line throwing in a nanny.

And who thinks they said the word "richard simmons" too much in this episode? hahaha

Oh god, I just saw the last scene of the episode where Lucas

asks Lindsay to marry him

. What a jackhole. He's going to end up

calling off the engagement and breaking Lindsay's heart

. Not that I care what happens to her heart, but he's just leading her on. Again, richard simmons; Lucas sucks.

PS: I love Millicent. And who thinks Owen might turn out to be gay? Or is it just me? lol

omg worddd

i think owen is gay cuz he said when mouth was going to kiss millicent that he hates it when the hot girls hit on him then again i think i heard wronggg :ph34r:

omgg the nanny is a big :angry:

stop flirtting with nathan but nathan is kinda of dumb though he didnt stop her from skinny dipping in his pool

quintin was so dumb too trying to drink with his coach in the same place

but good job punching kevin what a :angry:

kevin omggg i want to like kick him so badly what a freakking jerk

so glad mia stood up to him when he said she suck

lucas what the hell are u doing asking lindsay to marry u? come on stop kidding around and break it up whats the point of kissing peyton and askingggg lindsay to marry u???

i like the scene where peyton says if she came back to treehill b/c of lucas, and she asks brooke why did she come back and brooke is like " duhh..for lucas..game on b**ch!" LOL. i love that girl.

Guest babiixplicit

OMMMG, i still think lucas should be with brooke. LOL

but omg, brooke is hilarious how she talks to jamie about the bartender, lmao .

bleeeh =/ lucas is being suchha loser, but .. for lucas..

peyton will always be his number one, like you can tell , saad really

how she said how she loves him so much she would let him go to make him happy

LUCAS almost cried, raawwwr, so cute ! (:

THE NANNY !!! ?????

what was wtih "sometimes i pretend your my kid" >=(

i dont like her one bit, shes pretty but like WOOOW LADDY !

HES MARRIED FOR ... SAKES .

Guest StarCrystal

The preview for the next episode reminds me

of the show "Popular" when the girls were stuck in bathroom went crazy on each other.

Archived