One Tree Hill~

Guest kiss the rain.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck did Lucas say after Brooke asked him if he still loved Peyton?!

I didn't catch it! That boy was mumbling~urghh

Lucas 'proposing' to Brooke.

Awww. I miss the Sophia + CMM couple.

Guest serenity143

omd lucas still loves peyton buh it was soo obvious.. cant wait to see it..

da preview luks so gud ccant wait to wotch.. da nanny is a pinkberry sayin jamie is like her kid... cant wait fo haley to do sumfink to her.. XD

Guest miimisunshine

ahh I can't wait for the next episode. I really hope that scene with nate and the nanny isn't real..

since it was all blurry and dreamy looking... it might be a dream or a nightmare

omd lucas still loves peyton buh it was soo obvious.. cant wait to see it..

da preview luks so gud ccant wait to wotch.. da nanny is a pinkberry sayin jamie is like her kid... cant wait fo haley to do sumfink to her.. XD

I don't get how the nanny is a pinkberry for liking // loving Jamie. =______= Like okay, is she supposed to be mean to Jamie or something ?

Anywhos, that Brucas ring moment was so funny. Victoria made me laugh XD

Guest cannedpeaches

omg yesterday's episode was so good..and heartbreaking!!!!! ughh..peyton + lucas are meant to be..seriously.

and whenever brook and lucas are on screen together all i can think about is their personal lives..and how awkward it probably is. and they kissed too!! omg..i was just like 'thats sooo weird'

anyone know where i can see the latest 2 episodes?

i missed them and i can't find anywhere. looks like they stopped posting on youtube due to copyrights.

Guest JenniFOO

omg yesterday's episode was so good..and heartbreaking!!!!! ughh..peyton + lucas are meant to be..seriously.

and whenever brook and lucas are on screen together all i can think about is their personal lives..and how awkward it probably is. and they kissed too!! omg..i was just like 'thats sooo weird'

lol what sucks is that when they WERE together in real life, they weren't a couple on screen. So there wasn't any kissing/making out/simulating sex scenes between them. And then BAM, season 3, I think was when they got their divorce? Or they got it before season 3 started. Or....hm crap now I dont know and am confused LOL but yeah they had to kiss and stuff (i'm pretty sure) just after they decided to get divorced. So imagine how awkward that must've been. After a couple of years though, I'm sure they pushed past it and it isn't too big of a deal anymore.

But yeah, who saw the little sneak peak/spoiler with Haley, Peyton and Lyndsay? Pretty...interesting ahha I'm so not a fan of Lyndsey or Carrie. They need to be off the show ASAP. :)

Guest knickstorm

hahah i remember the first scene of the season premier was lucas looking at the ring, at the time i guess i thought he was gonna propose to lindsay, now we know that's not it.

Guest JenniFOO

^ hmm I reread my entry and yeah, I didn't say Peyton. I said Brooke. Let me double double check...

Yeah I never said Peyton was married to Lucas lol. Season 3 was when Brooke and Lucas got back together. So during that time, Sophia and Chad were newly divorced so thats why I thought it'd be more awkward then than it would be now. :)

But yeah, I totally read spoilers for this season and seriously...it sounds very promising but (I don't know if this counts as a spoiler, but just in case...)

there's still no sign of Karen or Lily or Deb; Just Dan

. Still YAY :) haha

Guest JenniFOO

team peyton!

Totally! Although, I'm not down with Leyton anymore, I still prefer Peyton over Lindsay lol

And and and I completely forgot to mention: Did anyone else notice during the flashbacks of Haley and Nathan and baby James that Haley kind of looked like Karen circa. season 1? lol With the long wavy brunette hair. lol I just really thought that was interesting.

Guest delightful123

i'm a little confused..

why does lucas always call nathan "little brother".. isn't nathan older than he is?

and what happened to lucas' mom? didn't the last season end with her in labor or.. something... did she die?

ugh this season is kinda disappointing so far.. but then again, it's only been a few episodes.. meh.

also. i miss brooke and lucas.. i never liked peyton =\

i'm a little confused..

why does lucas always call nathan "little brother".. isn't nathan older than he is?

and what happened to lucas' mom? didn't the last season end with her in labor or.. something... did she die?

nope.luke is older than nate.Remember that karen & dan were 2gether during their highschools, dan left her(& she got pregnant with luke), then only he married deb..

Karen & lily rose(her daughter) are in ireland,if not mistaken..

talking about 5.05,i loved the proposal scene!omg lucas..it was heartbreaking to see him like that..but i dont blame

peyton..i mean i'd do the same thing..they were only 19..it's not like she said NO..she was saying NOT NOW..she's still

going to marry him someday..grr...i'm mad at luke haha..j.k

and when i'm thinking about the spoilers again,i'm getting more n more annoyed..:angry:

btw..i love the song they played during the proposal..it's by missy higgins,Where I Stood..so sad.

Guest x3DOLPHiN

OMGG ~~

i just watch ONE TREE HILL

and I hate ~~

THE STUPID DAMN NANNY ~~

ahhh she looks so innocent, but OHH MY GOSH !!

i don't like her.

YOU'LL ALL GO CRAZY ONE YOU WATCH THIS ONE ~~~

&&

Nathan please don't fall for the damn nanny..

JAMIE IS ALWAYS ADORKABLE ~~

Archived