i hate the nanny. i hate the nanny i hate the nanny. i hate the nanny

she is going to be crazy( in the head)

i think i made myself clear.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mz simmonz

ew I CANNOT believe they gave K.Fed a job LOL. Although I must admit he plays the role of an egotistical grunge rock band whatever dude pretty well.. I love Peyton and I think she and Lucas should get married already!!

I love Kate Voegele's voice!

Does anyone know how many episodes she's going to appear?

Hayley is going to feel resentment towards Carrie soon. :x

Guest miimisunshine

i like tonight's episode... i like Mia. i think i might buy her album...

K-fed was funny when:

peyton and haley were talking and totally shut him off in the studio. he was all mimicking(sp?) them

. but his acting his kinda... blah..

and yay! there was naley scenes! jamie was soo cute! i totally hated lucas in this episode.

he looked soo jealous when she was talking to the bartender.

ecpecially what he said to peyton.

i STILL hate the nanny.. there is too many pyscho people this season. victoria, carrie, and lindsey.

Guest alainachen_604

DAM I missed it >:[

I thought it was on wednesdays...

guess they changed the schedule T.T"

does any1 noe where i can watch it online? :D

^you can watch it on cw.com

they have full episodes on there

OMG. i got to meet JAMES LAFFERTY!

he was in san francisco this past weekend

i'm not sure why probably to promote the "win a free trip to wilmington"

anyways i got his autograph and took lots of pics of him

the rules were strict so i couldn't even take a pic with him or anything

it was pretty much hi, sign, thanks for coming out, keep watching, bye

n1054890187_30056026_2345.jpg

n1054890187_30056032_3806.jpg

TOPPED!

Guest EUNSHIHAE

^^Man you are so lucky to have met James Lafferty and get his autograph!!!

I envy you now!!! lols...

yay!! Tonight's episode, he finally chopped off his hair.

OTH's getting so good!!!

I cant wait for later episodes!!

Guest pencilcasee.

This season's getting better with every episode. I'm so glad Nathan finally shaved and cut his hair. The old Nathan is starting to come back :)

Leyton! Mannn Lucas is so messed up. The previews for next week will surely heat things up even more though. I feel bad for Lindsey, but always been a Leyton fan so it's like oh well too bad LOL.

Brooke's mom was wow. Her comment to Peyton was really mean, but I found her interaction with Lucas a bit comical. Anyways I really like Millicent and I want to see more of her and possibly Mouth.

I guess I might be the only one of one of very few, but I want Rachel back! I never actually thought she was bad and I miss her character.

omg why is chase kissing peyton... i want him to b wid brooke... cant wait fo ep 4!!!!

thanks for the spoiler =_______= not. [i put the spoiler tags in kus I didn't want anyone to read from the quote]

Lucas is stupid. period.

& I couldn't recognize KFED x_____X

i liked the episode! well at least it's better than the last few episodes(b/c less lindsey :P )

i agree with peyton and she was right to call lucas that..(how could lucas say somethin like that to her??)

preview for next episode :o can't wait (

i know it's a flashback/dream or something, but i still want to see it. the proposal is soooo sweet

)

Guest stardaisy212

anyone else miss the gavin degraw intro song? they just scrapped the intro altogether

i totally agree with you

like in the 4ep i was likeomg its only lucas saying the intro no more songs

Guest JenniFOO

Omg, I can't believe we're 4-5 episodes in and I've yet to post in this thread since the season started. I fail. lol

So far, so good. :D Am I the only one that found the whole rugged Nathan look extremely hot? haha He makes the whole scruffy/I haven't bathed in 4 months work very nicely hahaha

And baby James. Holy crap, so extremely, adorably cute. Love love. hahaha

And Mouth looks really funny with his "professional" hair. And as for the rest of the cast members, yeah, pretty much the same. haha I love Haley so much now though. And the new people? Lindsay? Carrie? No no. lol Nooo no.

OH! And Prison Dan. Ugh sooo...wow. I still love the guy soooo much. I hope he makes more appearances. And does anyone know when Karen or Deb or Whitey will make their appearance this season? Or will they be?

Guest ` ilytoo;

WOW. THE DAMN NANNY!.

shes a home wrecker! i cant wait till haley is going to slap her like she slapped Rachel in the other Season.

I really want to watch this next episode.

Archived