coming back to school is that OTH starts again

hahahaha

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CALI-sweetie

OMG I CANT WAIT... STOKED AS FUK

but is anyone else really sad that this is the last season?? i dont even want to think about it.... :(

Guest suki_*

^^^

hhahahaha so glad i found this thread on the first page i was so worried i'll have to scroll back a few pages because OTH hasn't been airing for so long now!!!

i can't believe it's gonna premiere soon i waited sooooo long!! i saw the fast forwards and i am very sad to see nathan in full beard and long hair =( he's an ugly alcoholic =( i hope he isn't the only one that has failed the american dream after college and i really hope that he starts to clean up a bit through out the season, he doesn't want to follow his mother's footsteps!!!

everyone looks pretty successful from the forwards (Lucais, Peyton, Brooke, Skills, Mouth) just not too much about haley and nathan =( i hope they stay together and i really hope that Karen and Lilly will be appearing in this season too!

Guest stoner beans

OH MY GOD.

Nathan is a bum!!!

And he's all hairy.

TRAGEDY.

I could've sworn I read somewhere that Peyton's character is supposed to become "BAD" and "EVIL"

But I love how they realized that them living in the same dorm and going to the same college is VERY unrealistic.

Is it just me or Am I really excited to see Skillz!

He's so hot! lol

LOL! yes Tragedy!

its coming sooooon. in a week or so and i cant wait. cant cant cant wait.

Lucas asks Peyton to marry him or something? crazyyyyyy. && its after 5 years tho. shouldnt he have asked her earlier?

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

i've been waiting since season four ended

omgosh i can't believe nathan turned into such a disaster

i don't know if i'll be able to watch him in such a state since he's always been really "clean"

but yes excited that it's going to be four years later

well im not surprised since that was the plan all along

Guest Iridescence

Only a few more days until OTH comes back. SOO JUICED. AHH. Watching the Fast Forward thing on the CW site is making me even more excited!

Hey guys,

I got some spoilers:

Peyton and Lucas have broken up

Lucas is nervous about introducing everyone to his new girlfriend Lindsey.

Lucas will propose to editor girlfriend.

Rumours are:

Peyton has turned evil...bitchy

Nathan, Haley, Babysitter love triangle. Hope not.

Lucas coachs One Tree Hill basketball team

Brooke and Peyton return to Tree Hill and most likely a love square will return.

However I've got questions:

What happened to Bevon....she's so funny. I love her and Skillz. Don't really care for Rachel. What about the old man coach? And yeah Lily and Lucas mom. What about Debra???

Guest obezag8

You guys it's literally only hours till the two hour season premiere, I can't wait I just want this day to be over already haha!!

Guest JenniFOO

This blows. I don't have cable :( So I've gotta wait till tomorrow or at least, the end of the week for an episode to come online. Boooooo. And CW won't let people outside of the US watch the episodes on their site. I hate CW's life.

Till then, I guess I'll just settle for spoilers :) hahaha

lmao quote of the night !!!

"for every step you take, we kiss" (brooke & peyton to nate)

haha perfect timing and pretty much hilarious

i kind of dont like the flashbacks, haha but thats just me, i find the two hour opening to be a bit slow, i really dislike that quentin kid so far, lmao and how he gave haley a tough time. i think the jamie kid is kind of really weird and doesnt look much like nate or haley. gahh trouble in the household, makes me sad. i dont like lucas and lindsey, but i love how awkward it was for brooke to jump into lucas' bed and find lindsey instead. haha pretty funny.

insight in the episode so far.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I think I might be tuning out this season. Peyton and Lucas were my fave couple from the beginning, the thought of watching without them together is just unfair.

It was sooo hard for them to get together in the first place, why did the writers give us soo little?! Hopefully they'll be a little bit more romance between them.

Guest stardaisy212

OMG i just finished watching it

i say that the 2nd ep is better then the 1st

however i miss one tree hill

Spoliers-dont look if u didnt watch

i really didnt expect so much from 2 eps

OMGosh nathan and haley kid is love. he is like the cutest kid on earth :blush:

lucas's gf- i miss leyton. i found that i dont like her for an odd reason

everyone came back from tree hill :D

his gf is his editor :crazy:

haley is teacher

lucas is the basketball teacher; skills is this assistant

mouth is working at a tv station however his boss doesnt like him meaning she doesnt think mouth is handsome enough for tv

Brooke owns her company clothes over bro but she miss here life back at tree hill so she gets back. at the end she stands up for herself karen's cafe

karen and lily are in 0.0 i forgot

nathan was suppose to be an all star basketball player like he dream of but he mess up <_<:crazy:

he got in a fight with some ppl maybe on an other team 0.0 and they throw him out the window so he like has glass in his spline and legs so he cant use his legs basely he is a mess

peyton was work as an assistant of assisant for a music producing company; however she quit cuz her boss wanted her to show skin :crazy:

more to come i cant remember

What a great season starter! I'm so excited to see how it turns out. Nathan and Haley's son is too cute for words. I kept squealing the entire time.

Guest mintiful

i like it so far. :)

haley and nathan's son is super adorable.

one thing i hate is nathan's hair. lmao. its too long..

i really dislike that quentin kid so far

same here. he thinks he's all that. <_<

i was glad he didn't make the team.

Guest StarCrystal

I think I might be tuning out this season. Peyton and Lucas were my fave couple from the beginning, the thought of watching without them together is just unfair.

It was sooo hard for them to get together in the first place, why did the writers give us soo little?! Hopefully they'll be a little bit more romance between them.

Ah, I agree so much x_x ~ But I guess they have to other interferences to keep the story going.. so there might be still some hope for them to get back together :3

I like how in the beginning, Brooke said that anorexia isn't a fashion statement to the staff.

D8 Nathan kinda looks like a hobo. ._. Hope he recovers soon though.

Jamie is too cute. I thought it was funny/kinda sad when Brooke made his racing suit and put a patch that said, "Peyton Saywer: Unemployed" XD

Guest hyuksu

I love James. He's so freaking adorable.

I couldn't help gushing every time he was shown on television. T-T

It's funny how he 'looks' more like Lucas than Nathan. LOL

Archived