Ask The Fellas

Hey guys. There's this guy that I like, but I know NOTHING will happen to us because he is, sadly 6 years older than me):. I see him about every Saturday for volleyball and last Saturday I notice that sometimes he just stares at me?! For example, we would be talking and then we would stop and just stand there waiting for someone else and I can tell he is staring. I've seen him stare at me then if that happens I would just look at him& smile, but he would just stare anyways.... o.O LOL. I just find it weird and makes me feel self consious. haha. Btw, his stares are not in a perverted, stalkerish way.. haha.

Any ideas why he might do that?

He's thinking dirty thoughts, lol.

6 year age gap at your age is a big deal, so just have fun with it. Walk up to him and tell him to stop staring. Make him turn beet red. rofl

Guest KAITOU KID.

Guys should never cry. Even when they break up with their girlfriend.

You can be sensitive without tears.

Iunno, when/if your kid dies, you should be allowed to.

The art of the single manly tear.

Aaanyway, I'd like to think I'm pretty sensitive xD

But yeah uh, idk about those guys on your bus. Crying? At that?

Really?

>___>

Guest xkrn4lyfx

You can hit me as hard/often as you like.

ur one of those people that would just moan huh?

well i cried just last night, my allergies were pretty damn bad even after eating halls

but in all seriousness... crying because u think someone doesn't like you? that's just.... do girls even do that?

Guest Inspector

I'm def. NOT one of those macho type of guys, but seems like your friend was being TOO sensitve. I don't cry at much things, and if I do, I would not cry in front others. Its just something I don't do. On the scale of 1-10, I think my sensitivity level would be a... 3.

Guest I Wonder

Out of curiosity....do guys like it when girls sometimes take the initiative of making the move like a kiss for example.

heres ur answer

well i was chillin wit some of my buddies at the club last weekend and some girl basically comes up to me and tells me her friend wants to dance with me but shes too shy to ask me. So im like maybe later. Eventually some of my buddies want me to hit the dance floor since most of us are dancers outside of the club as well for leisure. I dance for about 5 mins and i see her moving closer and closer to me and i remember what her friend asked me + shes damn cute. So basically, i turn around and whisper into her ears asking her to dance. She says yes and since i knew she was too shy to ask me to dance, i presumed she was the shy type thus i went easy on her. Didnt wanna grind too hard. then all of a sudden, she pulls my head down (im 6'0, shes about 5'3) and starts making out with me. 1st i wuz like wdf!? then i was like wth!? just go along with it. Made out with her for almost 4 hrs for goodness sakes. First on the dance floor, then against the wall, then on some sofa and it's like is this all real? all i did was just ask her to dance! The rest of the info of the night is a bit too x-rated to be posting on soompi

to conclude this yes and no at the same time. Yes because what guy doesn't like a kiss. No because i think dat girl was just playing the shy girl type to lure me and then take advantage of me XDDDD. So in reality, shes really slutty. Evil women nowadays, i feel abusssed. :( XD :)

Out of curiosity....do guys like it when girls sometimes take the initiative of making the move like a kiss for example.

Mos def. A girl that takes matters into her own hands is pretty awesome.

Guest Inspector

if you already had a girlfriend, would you let a female friend hold you close (for far longer than the quick friendly hug and allow her to rest her head on your shoulder) and not resist her tight embrace? would you consider this just a friendly gesture?

This is what I go by when I'm put into those situations. WOULD I DO THAT IN FRONT OF MY GIRLFRIEND? The answer would be no. I don't want to make my gf sound like some sort of jealous crazy gf...bc shes not. I have a lot of friends that are girls, and I always have my arm around their shoulder when we're walking together talking or something. BUT to hug her for a long time and have her rest her head on my shoulder? Is there a reason? Am I comforting her for some reason? If not, then no.

OF COURSE! Thats hot. :rolleyes: I don't think ANY guy have a problem with that...

unless they are the type with a problem with their manhood.

Guest ohemffgee

so this guy i know. we've known each other for a term already. talk alot on the net and we've hugged and are pretty much touchy feely in a CLEAN WAY. he listens to me wen im upset and if really really nice to me.

my fwens asked if he likes me and he said yes and when a fwen of mine told him i liked him ,he was like oh so she noticed.

one problem. after that whole discovery its gotten awkward on the internet when we talk and he doesnt start the convos. but when he talk face to face its fine. also he doesnt want to confess or say anything due to "reasons". he's also said tat i should take a chance (with confessing first) after i've told him just recently my fwen confessed to him but i turned him down.

so what do you think are the reasons for these and this weird upcoming recently??

Guest Tenshi-Tenshi

heres ur answer

well i was chillin wit some of my buddies at the club last weekend and some girl basically comes up to me and tells me her friend wants to dance with me but shes too shy to ask me. So im like maybe later. Eventually some of my buddies want me to hit the dance floor since most of us are dancers outside of the club as well for leisure. I dance for about 5 mins and i see her moving closer and closer to me and i remember what her friend asked me + shes damn cute. So basically, i turn around and whisper into her ears asking her to dance. She says yes and since i knew she was too shy to ask me to dance, i presumed she was the shy type thus i went easy on her. Didnt wanna grind too hard. then all of a sudden, she pulls my head down (im 6'0, shes about 5'3) and starts making out with me. 1st i wuz like wdf!? then i was like wth!? just go along with it. Made out with her for almost 4 hrs for goodness sakes. First on the dance floor, then against the wall, then on some sofa and it's like is this all real? all i did was just ask her to dance! The rest of the info of the night is a bit too x-rated to be posting on soompi

to conclude this yes and no at the same time. Yes because what guy doesn't like a kiss. No because i think dat girl was just playing the shy girl type to lure me and then take advantage of me XDDDD. So in reality, shes really slutty. Evil women nowadays, i feel abusssed. :( XD :)

lol....one difference is that it's not a random guy...it's my bf ^.^v

but he wouldn't tell me when i asked XD

Thx for everyone's reply ^_______^

ok guys since i feel sorry for some of you reading and nice enough to answer some random girls melodramatic pointless rant, i'll try and keep this short and simple :)

theres this guy in the year above me at school, and from around the beginning of this year hes been reading my blog/commenting and ive been doing the same. well, since obviously you read about their lives, hes sort of become an online 'friend'. personally i think this particular guy is cute, and check him out now and then at school. basically i randomly i see him at school, and he sees me, eye meet, and sometimes i can feel him looking at me. Weve never talked directly, or even through msn. just messages/comments through our blogs.

question; this has happen quite a few times, so is it just curiosity, or is he interested in me? the thing is hes graduating in 2 days, so should I:

a) just go say hey/intro and gl for uni entrance exams (sort of nervous to do this, cause it might seem weird, a random starting a convo)

b ) make him msn online 'friend' and wave hello

c) ignore and forget and focus on important things

gosh, that ended up bit long, sorry guys. i hope some of you can give me advice :)

*holyfcuk i hope no one i know/my friends see this on soompi :lol: how embarrassing.

I need some help! :( There's this guy in my class who is kind of nice,

so I gave him my number because I thought of him as a new friend, but he keeps texting me calling me

"sweety", "dear" and stuff like that...how do I get him to stop without sounding too mean? :(

ok guys since i feel sorry for some of you reading and nice enough to answer some random girls melodramatic pointless rant, i'll try and keep this short and simple :)

theres this guy in the year above me at school, and from around the beginning of this year hes been reading my blog/commenting and ive been doing the same. well, since obviously you read about their lives, hes sort of become an online 'friend'. personally i think this particular guy is cute, and check him out now and then at school. basically i randomly i see him at school, and he sees me, eye meet, and sometimes i can feel him looking at me. Weve never talked directly, or even through msn. just messages/comments through our blogs.

question; this has happen quite a few times, so is it just curiosity, or is he interested in me? the thing is hes graduating in 2 days, so should I:

a) just go say hey/intro and gl for uni entrance exams (sort of nervous to do this, cause it might seem weird, a random starting a convo)

b ) make him msn online 'friend' and wave hello

c) ignore and forget and focus on important things

gosh, that ended up bit long, sorry guys. i hope some of you can give me advice :)

*holyfcuk i hope no one i know/my friends see this on soompi :lol: how embarrassing.

Go talk to him. It's not random to approach someone who's been reading your blog and posting on it, lol. Try and get the ball moving now before he meets girls at his new school. Curiosity can breed interest, but I think he's interested already.

I need some help! :( There's this guy in my class who is kind of nice,

so I gave him my number because I thought of him as a new friend, but he keeps texting me calling me

"sweety", "dear" and stuff like that...how do I get him to stop without sounding too mean? :(

You need to set boundaries on your friendship with him or just tell it to him directly. You'll come off as mean, but that's what you have to do. Most girls are afraid to get their hands dirty like that, though.

Go talk to him. It's not random to approach someone who's been reading your blog and posting on it, lol. Try and get the ball moving now before he meets girls at his new school. Curiosity can breed interest, but I think he's interested already.

lol, you mean uni =/

but the thing is, why hasnt he approached me? i read his blog & post too :lol:

thanks for your advice though, i think i will go talk to him (if im not chicken).

Guest its_anonymous

Okay, I sorta have a situation...and I want to know how different guys will react to the situation.

I met this guy. I don't like the guy...let's just say I'm interested. I want to get to know him and hang with him. The only problem is, he has a girlfriend. I know it sucks. I think they have been going out for a while now...possible even an year. Personally, I have a hard time talking to guys who are taken because if I had a boyfriend...I wouldn't want him talking to a lot of girls. If you have a girlfriend already, but you find out that another girl likes you...what would your first reaction be? would you tell your girlfriend about it?

Okay, I sorta have a situation...and I want to know how different guys will react to the situation.

I met this guy. I don't like the guy...let's just say I'm interested. I want to get to know him and hang with him. The only problem is, he has a girlfriend. I know it sucks. I think they have been going out for a while now...possible even an year. Personally, I have a hard time talking to guys who are taken because if I had a boyfriend...I wouldn't want him talking to a lot of girls. If you have a girlfriend already, but you find out that another girl likes you...what would your first reaction be? would you tell your girlfriend about it?

If another girl liked me while I was in a relationship, I'd be surprised, but probably wouldn't do anything about it. If my girlfriend wasn't the jealous type, it'd be something to tell her that she could probably laugh off. If she was the jealous type, I wouldn't dare tell her for being at risk of her being insecure about it.

Consider what you said how you would feel in her shoes. On the other hand, there's no harm in befriending him.

You need to set boundaries on your friendship with him or just tell it to him directly. You'll come off as mean, but that's what you have to do. Most girls are afraid to get their hands dirty like that, though.

thanks, I'll tell him to stop next time he calls me that. I guess I am afraid...I don't

like hurting people's feelings...