Ask The Fellas

Guest AtomAgeStrawberry

@terazu boys will never take responsibility for their own naughty psychology. even freud was blaming mama lol

@oryxncake no I do it to any girl kind of girl, it's not like they are giving me their number. It's just for fun, but sometimes they wave back and say something. Sometimes they're too concentrated on what their doing. It's really no big deal.

Guest showoff

The only rationale that I can think of is for the possibility of an ego boost.  Like, if the guy is in car full of his friends, then him yelling at a female walking on the sidewalk may give him a momentary ego boost as he's displaying his "masculinity" in front of his friends.  This actually goes into a deeper concept of misogyny, but I don't think women on this forum would understand/comprehend this concept.

showoff said:

The only rationale that I can think of is for the possibility of an ego boost.  Like, if the guy is in car full of his friends, then him yelling at a female walking on the sidewalk may give him a momentary ego boost as he's displaying his "masculinity" in front of his friends.  This actually goes into a deeper concept of misogyny, but I don't think women on this forum would understand/comprehend this concept.

oryxncrake said:

What is the logic behind yelling at a girl while driving past her, whether she is on the sidewalk or in her own car? 

No logic. Just trying to get attention from her at all costs, I guess. I think it's a waste of time.  

It's not a waste of time, it's just time to waste.

Guest SlicedBread

therealtk said:

SlicedBread

wrote:

»

oryxncrake said:<br />

What is the logic behind yelling at a girl while driving past her, whether she is on the sidewalk or in her own car? <br />

<br />

<br />

No logic. Just trying to get attention from her at all costs, I guess. I think it's a waste of time.  

i personally like strong masculine scents on women, but not the vanilla note.

rather than choosing a scent based on feedback, i think its a lot more rewarding and personal if you chose a scent that compliments what you embody.

^dude I've always thought you were a guy but I was confused as to why I'd see you in the beauty forums too.thanks for posting. that finally clears it up!
@speedredefinedI get you. I hate strong scents too. I get headaches easily, and I would definitely get one from a strong cologne or perfume or even air freshener. I always say I just prefer your laundry detergent. haha!

Guest ikweli

aaallleee said: I have read this article which said that men like and are turned on by scents such as vanilla . Is it true ? If not what kind of scent do you guys like on a woman ?

Guest Terazu

Opinions on girls (okay, me) that have used guy's bodywashes... 
I like the smell :3. Is it *that* weird for a girl to have a man scent?

Guest hearthealer

@speedredefined
Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't you dating a nice Persian girl? You mentioned that somewhere....

@fabrications. Also maybe vanilla = baking = mother...which leads to be giggling cause if that's true then FREUD WAS RIGHT. :P

Guest hearthealer

@speedredefined
Don't get your boxers in a twist, i was just wondering if you were one and the same guy (i don't read usernames when replying that often)...btw as a girl, it'll be nice to know if you were dating someone else...while expressing interest in me, chinese saying...one foot in 2 boats...it's just not polite >.< IMHO btw...
anyway, i'll leave your post for the fellas to answer :)

@aaallleee
Yes, definitely...but for me, it only works to enhance the attractiveness of somebody I'm already attracted to. Something that is unique, yet smells sweet and somewhat fruity.

@nana544
Somewhat. It's not as important as other factors such as physical attractiveness.