Ask The Fellas

Guest beccy

@hearthealer ; ohh lol I always envied the guys, cause I thought they were all the uncaring brother-type friends who just punched each other and drank beers until they forgave each other. And I thought guys never gossiped ): Guess not :P

Guest bimbalina

@EJM @Ninshark @showoff
Thanks for your opinions, guys!
I am still confused, but it's nice to hear some feedback from a guys' perspective.:) 

lostieee said: raymondc27 said: lostieee said:

He is 25. I'm 20. He said he likes talking to me because I was strong-minded and funny and can hold up a proper conversation unlike girls from my age. Things were going good until last Friday night. I was so hammered with my colleagues and I called him to meet up. This was our first meet up by the way. He was pretty drunk too and we got a room together. Since then, our texts are different. He seems less keen and talkative. I asked him whether he deems me differently but he said not really but just didn't expect our first meet up to be that wild. We used to talk FROM DAY TO NIGHT.

What is going on? Has he lost interest completely? Is there no turn back to get this guy to have another impression of me since I've ruined my first impression? Should I just stop talking to him?

bimbalina said: hey guys,
I always wanted to ask this question:
why do guys ask for your telephone number, but don' t call you?(when you go clubbing, party etc.)
It's not like I run to them and beg them to take my number. I m not that kind of girl.Besides,I am really picky and I can't trust a person so easily.Now, it happened the second time, that the guy didn't text me or called me.So, is it cool to collect girls' numbers?I don't understand that, why would u do that? I gave him my number because he told me that he studied at the same university like me. And he was nice and kinda shy, too. I like boys who are not pushy.
So, please guys answer me !
Thank you :)

Guest showoff

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Midwest - United States of America).  If you're not familiar, I'm about 1.5 hours north of Chicago, Illinois.

oooroosay said: "desperate" guys who alot of girls reject -- should i reject him as well??
is the likelihood that he would cheat on me bigger, since after he gets into a relationship he will somehow be more wanted?

Hi guys,I just met a new guy friend. Overall he's really nice and talkative. But the thing is, when he talks to me he doesn't make eye contact. If I talk he makes eye contact. But if he's the one talking, then his face would look elsewhere even if his body is facing towards me and he looks another direction instead of in my face. I'm not used to people not making eye contact when speaking to me lol. Any idea if this means anything? I doubt it's because he doesn't like me because he's the one that approached me and initiates convos first. 

@chiluvskk

although shyness is one factor, I also avert to put less pressure on myself- I guess I have pressure because of the shyness, but it also helps me think clearer, wandering eyes, not focusing on anything particular so I can always think of something. That's how I feel if I find myself not making eye contact, I'm thinking. I usually do though.

chiluvskk said: Hi guys,I just met a new guy friend. Overall he's really nice and talkative. But the thing is, when he talks to me he doesn't make eye contact. If I talk he makes eye contact. But if he's the one talking, then his face would look elsewhere even if his body is facing towards me and he looks another direction instead of in my face. I'm not used to people not making eye contact when speaking to me lol. Any idea if this means anything? I doubt it's because he doesn't like me because he's the one that approached me and initiates convos first. 

Guest HERMIT

chiluvskk said: Hi guys,I just met a new guy friend. Overall he's really nice and talkative. But the thing is, when he talks to me he doesn't make eye contact. If I talk he makes eye contact. But if he's the one talking, then his face would look elsewhere even if his body is facing towards me and he looks another direction instead of in my face. I'm not used to people not making eye contact when speaking to me lol. Any idea if this means anything? I doubt it's because he doesn't like me because he's the one that approached me and initiates convos first. 

Guest morelovee

Hey so i met this guy online. He was really nice not some creep. He told me that he hoped no one on the site creeped me out cause I was very beautiful. Anyways we started texting back and forth for 3 weeks. He told me he liked me like more than once. Said I was very hot and down to earth. We finally met up in person and went out on a date. We drank and talked. He was really good looking, better in person no lies. Anyways i wasn't thinking about hooking up or anything but he lived close to the place we grabbed a drink and we headed to his place to watch a movie. As it started, he grabbed me and kissed me hardcore. We were making out for the entire movie. He wanted to do more but I said no and he said it was cool. Anyways he dropped me home later and told me to text him. He texted me after saying he had fun and that I am really hot. Since then i've tried texting him and i get one response and thats about it. I had my guy friend text him pretending to be someone random and he hasnt had a reply yet. Its been 2 days! help. I have a feeling it might be something with his phone because he's usually logged into facebook via his phone but these past few days, he hasnt been online or anything.

Do you think he thought it was a hook up? I told him that I don't want this to a rebound and he said he's liked me since he started messaging me. He said he wouldn't have been messaging me all this time if he wanted it to be

morelovee said: Hey so i met this guy online. He was really nice not some creep. He told me that he hoped no one on the site creeped me out cause I was very beautiful. Anyways we started texting back and forth for 3 weeks. He told me he liked me like more than once. Said I was very hot and down to earth. We finally met up in person and went out on a date. We drank and talked. He was really good looking, better in person no lies. Anyways i wasn't thinking about hooking up or anything but he lived close to the place we grabbed a drink and we headed to his place to watch a movie. As it started, he grabbed me and kissed me hardcore. We were making out for the entire movie. He wanted to do more but I said no and he said it was cool. Anyways he dropped me home later and told me to text him. He texted me after saying he had fun and that I am really hot. Since then i've tried texting him and i get one response and thats about it. I had my guy friend text him pretending to be someone random and he hasnt had a reply yet. Its been 2 days! help. I have a feeling it might be something with his phone because he's usually logged into facebook via his phone but these past few days, he hasnt been online or anything.

Do you think he thought it was a hook up? I told him that I don't want this to a rebound and he said he's liked me since he started messaging me. He said he wouldn't have been messaging me all this time if he wanted it to be

My boyfriend (now ex) cheated on me and another girl for 1 and a half years. Even though we hated him, we gave him a week to decide who he loves more, and we agreed to back off from him once he chooses. Me and her became friends and have been talking to each other every day. I know it's stupid that we're giving him a chance, but when he chooses, he has to work hard for one of our trust back. We're still going to be single, but its just that he can focus on one girl. He's choosing tomorrow. 
The reason how we found out is that me and her met up and figured it out. We thought each other were homewreckers.My side of the story from what he told me: his exgf that he broke up with 5 months before meeting me still loves him, but they haven't done anything since he dated me even though I see a lot of her "babe ily" notes. I thought she was a desperate ex who wouldnt get off his back and that theyre just best of friends. She never posted pictures of them on Facebook.Her side of the story from what he told her: I'm an emotionally unstable girl who his friends forced to be with me for a few months. He told her to stop posting pictures on FB because he broke up with me and I'll be pissed if I see the pictures and get my many friends to ruin their reputation. When she confronted him about the pictures I posted on Facebook, he said that I'm just trying to get back at her and provoke her by posting old pictures of us (the pictures were recent).Both of us gave him the ultimatum a few months ago to stop takling to each other and he said he did, but he's actually been hiding us from each other and sleeping with both of us.Even after I caught him hanging out with her, he gave me the excuse that he broke the ultimatum because he felt bad for her because she was failing her classes so he helped me. I asked him if he slept with her and he said no. It was a week later that I met her and found out that theyve been going out. Me and her ended our 1 year and a half hate towards each other and now we're friends. But we both admitted to still loving him, even though we broke our trust. She told me that if he really love me more, she'll back off and let him be, vice versa.
He said he'll change and be good from now on. Do you think "once a cheater, always a cheater?"

Guest iilysium

makelovenoises

wrote:

»

My boyfriend (now ex) cheated on me and another girl for 1 and a half years. Even though we hated him, we gave him a week to decide who he loves more, and we agreed to back off from him once he chooses. Me and her became friends and have been talking to each other every day. I know it's stupid that we're giving him a chance, but when he chooses, he has to work hard for one of our trust back. We're still going to be single, but its just that he can focus on one girl. He's choosing tomorrow. <br />

The reason how we found out is that me and her met up and figured it out. We thought each other were homewreckers.My side of the story from what he told me: his exgf that he broke up with 5 months before meeting me still loves him, but they haven't done anything since he dated me even though I see a lot of her "babe ily" notes. I thought she was a desperate ex who wouldnt get off his back and that theyre just best of friends. She never posted pictures of them on Facebook.Her side of the story from what he told her: I'm an emotionally unstable girl who his friends forced to be with me for a few months. He told her to stop posting pictures on FB because he broke up with me and I'll be pissed if I see the pictures and get my many friends to ruin their reputation. When she confronted him about the pictures I posted on Facebook, he said that I'm just trying to get back at her and provoke her by posting old pictures of us (the pictures were recent).Both of us gave him the ultimatum a few months ago to stop takling to each other and he said he did, but he's actually been hiding us from each other and sleeping with both of us.Even after I caught him hanging out with her, he gave me the excuse that he broke the ultimatum because he felt bad for her because she was failing her classes so he helped me. I asked him if he slept with her and he said no. It was a week later that I met her and found out that theyve been going out. Me and her ended our 1 year and a half hate towards each other and now we're friends. But we both admitted to still loving him, even though we broke our trust. She told me that if he really love me more, she'll back off and let him be, vice versa.<br />

He said he'll change and be good from now on. Do you think "once a cheater, always a cheater?"

Guest kiss_bunny

How do I talk to a boy I haven't spoken to since high school (three years ago)? I think he used to have a crush on me during high school..but that was ages ago and doesn't matter anymore. Anyways, we are friends on Facebook. I could chat with him on that but I don't see how I can have something worth saying on a Facebook chat after three years. I don't know how to approach this situation.

makelovenoises said: My boyfriend (now ex) cheated on me and another girl for 1 and a half years. Even though we hated him, we gave him a week to decide who he loves more, and we agreed to back off from him once he chooses. Me and her became friends and have been talking to each other every day. I know it's stupid that we're giving him a chance, but when he chooses, he has to work hard for one of our trust back. We're still going to be single, but its just that he can focus on one girl. He's choosing tomorrow. 
The reason how we found out is that me and her met up and figured it out. We thought each other were homewreckers.My side of the story from what he told me: his exgf that he broke up with 5 months before meeting me still loves him, but they haven't done anything since he dated me even though I see a lot of her "babe ily" notes. I thought she was a desperate ex who wouldnt get off his back and that theyre just best of friends. She never posted pictures of them on Facebook.Her side of the story from what he told her: I'm an emotionally unstable girl who his friends forced to be with me for a few months. He told her to stop posting pictures on FB because he broke up with me and I'll be pissed if I see the pictures and get my many friends to ruin their reputation. When she confronted him about the pictures I posted on Facebook, he said that I'm just trying to get back at her and provoke her by posting old pictures of us (the pictures were recent).Both of us gave him the ultimatum a few months ago to stop takling to each other and he said he did, but he's actually been hiding us from each other and sleeping with both of us.Even after I caught him hanging out with her, he gave me the excuse that he broke the ultimatum because he felt bad for her because she was failing her classes so he helped me. I asked him if he slept with her and he said no. It was a week later that I met her and found out that theyve been going out. Me and her ended our 1 year and a half hate towards each other and now we're friends. But we both admitted to still loving him, even though we broke our trust. She told me that if he really love me more, she'll back off and let him be, vice versa.