Ask The Fellas

Guest blue_wishesx3

there's this guy at my school that's two years younger than me.

but everytime i ask my friends to help me out, and think of ways

i could get to know him ( i just want to talk to him, get to know him)

they would just look at me weird and say "he's younger than you"

i've never talked to him even though i see him in the halls

in between all my classes.

advice on how i can get to know him? would it be weird if some

random girl just came up to you and wanted to get to knwo you?

Guest KAITOU KID.

there's this guy at my school that's two years younger than me.

but everytime i ask my friends to help me out, and think of ways

i could get to know him ( i just want to talk to him, get to know him)

they would just look at me weird and say "he's younger than you"

i've never talked to him even though i see him in the halls

in between all my classes.

advice on how i can get to know him? would it be weird if some

random girl just came up to you and wanted to get to knwo you?

It would be kinda wierd, but I wouldn't mind. At the very least, a new friend m i rite?

Guest shirotaka

REPOST

hi guys,

how can i tell whether my ex is still interested in me or is just being friendly? can you give me examples of how he would act if he still liked me versus how he would act if he only liked me as a friend? that'd really help. thx :)

Or how about you tell us how he acts and we'll tell you if he's being more than friendly?

Guest mushroom_poki

Repost?

So theres a quiet guy in my class(super quiet). I try being friendly with him by saying hi but he usually turns away or pretends he didn't hear, he even runs away if someone goes up to him. (he does this to everyone) He really is quiet. And I've been wondering what can I do to get him to talk to me?

if I ask him questions like "Will you help me on the classwork?"

he'll SHOW me how to do it, not explain it. But when I try to make small talk he doesn't respond.

The thing is, I'm really outgoing and loud. While he's super quiet and shy. Will we work out if we get together?

He usually is very passive. But glances at me or acknowledges that I'm in the room.

Guest shirotaka

Repost?

So theres a quiet guy in my class(super quiet). I try being friendly with him by saying hi but he usually turns away or pretends he didn't hear, he even runs away if someone goes up to him. (he does this to everyone) He really is quiet. And I've been wondering what can I do to get him to talk to me?

if I ask him questions like "Will you help me on the classwork?"

he'll SHOW me how to do it, not explain it. But when I try to make small talk he doesn't respond.

The thing is, I'm really outgoing and loud. While he's super quiet and shy. Will we work out if we get together?

He usually is very passive. But glances at me or acknowledges that I'm in the room.

I'd say just leave the guy alone. That's probably what he wants seeing as he RUNS away from people. Also, I'm thinking you have the wrong definition of shy, a shy person is someone who can't talk in fear of embarrassment. meanwhile this guy probably doesn't even WANT to talk.

Guest lephisto17

I love it when this happens. lol. Guys notice this stuff pretty well, we're also pretty good at hiding the fact that we notice ;)

GAHH Oh noo..

Can it be possible not to notice if the girl(victim TwT) were to be rather cool about it?

Guest teardrop_rain

why do guys not notice anything??

i cut my hair from long to short (like, it was boob-length to around my shoulders.. thats like 6inches off!!)

and this guy likes me...wth!?

Guest theLETTER7

ok

i just want to know if its natural for guys:

1. to hold u by the waist

becos wen i take picture with my friends, its natuarl for me to hold them by the waist

2. hold ur hand and lead u around the place

becos its natuarl for girls to do that to each other too

3. and kisses u on the cheek by the end of the night

girls certainly do that too

note that he doesnt talk to u alot

quiet type

what do you guys think?

aish!

for u people who is reading this

i am a girl!!!

im not gay

ROFL

Guest abusegirl

um...between guys? depends on where you live. but i believe it's not common in accepted society.

you crushing on a guy? lemme know so i can scratch you off the list.

Haha, I'm pretty sure she's a girl.

I think it really depends. Usually when taking pictures, it's pretty common for guys to put their hands on your waist or across your shoulder. It's a different thing when he puts his hand on your hips though.

As for everything else, I'd say...not too common between just very ordinary friends where one is a guy and the other is a girl.

It really depends on his character, which I don't know of.

But I actually think he doesn't really care all that much, and is not really super annoyed or anything of the sort.

Seriously, if I stayed up talking to someone late about whatever, with something I had to do early the next morning, you can probably bet that someone was worth it and/or the early morning thing was a drag; but not really important. But I'd still say the same thing the next day, rofl. Wouldn't really mean anything by it; but just to let you know that I DID have to wake up early, and maybe imply that staying up and talking to you was worth it though in the end kinda.

Did that make sense? XD If not just ask, and i'll clarify (:

Thanks =) Yeah I get it. I think everything's cool hahaha He's like...a geek rofl. Really shy and is pretty un-social. But I dunno. i think that's why we get along. xDD Only difference is I talk a lot in real life as well. He admitted himself that he's really shy and he's better at talking to people on msn. We talk about like...people complaining to us and how we cope with it. He actually hates it but tries to cheer them up anyway and he went on to tell me not to go emo when other people are depressed xD I can't really describe how we talk. It's so random cause sometimes we'll just spaz about videos and stupid stuff then sometimes we talk about ourselves, like our view on things and people. I don't really talk to other people like I talk to him. ^^;

There are a few girl friends I talk with that I stay up up to 4am talking to. It's just friendship with no motives. so there you go. i say he's not interested at all lol

=o Really? None of my friends would put up with me for that long ahahaha Eh. Maybe you're right but umm...yeah (see below)

I was also wondering about something else. When we were talking I was just like 'Okay, let's talk about something not sad' and then he asked me 'Do you like people at school?'.

I just took it as meaning 'like' in a general sense but I asked him what he meant and he just said 'I dunno. I think the girls are shallow, personality wise and the guys are gay. (he meant this in personality as well as..yeah xD) I just don't...like people.'

We ended up talking about the kind of people we don't like but part of me wants to think that he was trying to ask me something else. He did say as well 'Why does (one of my friends) keep wanting me to go out with you?' and I just laughed it off, he didn't seem to care either. I'm probably just being paranoid =/

Oh yeah, another thing. His friends call me his 'girlfriend' -_- I'm sure they mean this as a joke but they don't say it when I'm around ahaha My friends do the same to me though. And cause we sit almost next to each other in maths, my friend likes to tease about us really loudly. But he doesn't do anything when stuff like that happens. He just laughs. I tend to start saying 'No' 50 times xDDD We never mention stuff like that and just leave it. I know this will sound completely stupid, but we would probably never confess and I'm fine with that. I just want to know what you guys think xDDDD And yes, I'm aware of how childish i sound =)

ok so my best guy friend... he has to approve of guys i can be with, says i can't date/marry until i'm 27, doesn't want me to wear shorts that don't go to my knee, and there's other stuff too i just can't think of them all right now. what's up with that? we've known each other for only 6 months but we're really close. we hung out everyday during school but once summer hit, we saw each other @ least once a week. we talk on the phone a lot and people always thought we were dating...some still might. i would just like some opinions on this. he always says that he's not the best and that there are better guys out there and that i shouldn't say he's the best guy. does he like me or something?

LOL I can understand why guys play dota or other video games 24/7.

I do that too. Its fun.. some girls just don't find games fun and entertaining.

My question is ... why are you men always so damn horny? I get texts from guys telling me to Suck they're richard simmons, lets makeout, etc etc.

Gee, and they're just guy friends, nothing more.

So tell me, why so horny? ;)

Guest shirotaka

why do guys not notice anything??

i cut my hair from long to short (like, it was boob-length to around my shoulders.. thats like 6inches off!!)

and this guy likes me...wth!?

Because we're guys not girls. For some girls they depend on other girls to notice and compliment. Thats called being an attention rainbow <- LOL I love the filter. We don't pay attention to every detail let alone care about it. Also we don't measure how far you cut it. If its long its long and if its short its short. Also some really don't care. I really hate it when girls try to trap you with this question, but its actually pretty funny too. "Notice anything different?" "Uh...you cut your hair? "No...-.-" " "You...got new earrings?" "NO...!!!!" "I GOT MY NAILS PAINTED YOU JACK richard simmons"

LOL I can understand why guys play dota or other video games 24/7.

I do that too. Its fun.. some girls just don't find games fun and entertaining.

My question is ... why are you men always so damn horny? I get texts from guys telling me to Suck they're richard simmons, lets makeout, etc etc.

Gee, and they're just guy friends, nothing more.

So tell me, why so horny? ;)

Because we have testosterone and that justifies itself.

REPOST

hi guys,

how can i tell whether my ex is still interested in me or is just being friendly? can you give me examples of how he would act if he still liked me versus how he would act if he only liked me as a friend? that'd really help. thx :)

I doubt anyone has enough experience to tell you. well, that's the reason why i skipped your question.

Because we're guys not girls. For some girls they depend on other girls to notice and compliment. Thats called being an attention rainbow <- LOL I love the filter. We don't pay attention to every detail let alone care about it. Also we don't measure how far you cut it. If its long its long and if its short its short. Also some really don't care. I really hate it when girls try to trap you with this question, but its actually pretty funny too. "Notice anything different?" "Uh...you cut your hair? "No...-.-" " "You...got new earrings?" "NO...!!!!" "I GOT MY NAILS PAINTED YOU JACK richard simmons"

TRUE that. men aren't attentive to detail. if it was crew cut short, then we'll notice. not 6 inches, please!

ok so my best guy friend... he has to approve of guys i can be with, says i can't date/marry until i'm 27, doesn't want me to wear shorts that don't go to my knee, and there's other stuff too i just can't think of them all right now. what's up with that? we've known each other for only 6 months but we're really close. we hung out everyday during school but once summer hit, we saw each other @ least once a week. we talk on the phone a lot and people always thought we were dating...some still might. i would just like some opinions on this. he always says that he's not the best and that there are better guys out there and that i shouldn't say he's the best guy. does he like me or something?

I think he might like you in that way, but he doesn't feel that he's good enough for you. but sure enough, he has MAD respect for you. so he's a good guy :]

If you don't mind being in a relationship with him, i would do it slowly and gently.

if he doesn't feel good enough now, he won't feel good enough tommorow.

slowly bring him to a realization that so far in your life, he's the only one you can think about being in a relationship with.

and lastly,good luck.

PS. the only reason why he wouldn't like you is because he doesn't find you attractive in that way. but if you're comfortable in your own skin and you are pretty standard 6.5+/10, then it should be fine!

=o Really? None of my friends would put up with me for that long ahahaha Eh. Maybe you're right but umm...yeah (see below)

I was also wondering about something else. When we were talking I was just like 'Okay, let's talk about something not sad' and then he asked me 'Do you like people at school?'.

I just took it as meaning 'like' in a general sense but I asked him what he meant and he just said 'I dunno. I think the girls are shallow, personality wise and the guys are gay. (he meant this in personality as well as..yeah xD) I just don't...like people.'

We ended up talking about the kind of people we don't like but part of me wants to think that he was trying to ask me something else. He did say as well 'Why does (one of my friends) keep wanting me to go out with you?' and I just laughed it off, he didn't seem to care either. I'm probably just being paranoid =/

Oh yeah, another thing. His friends call me his 'girlfriend' -_- I'm sure they mean this as a joke but they don't say it when I'm around ahaha My friends do the same to me though. And cause we sit almost next to each other in maths, my friend likes to tease about us really loudly. But he doesn't do anything when stuff like that happens. He just laughs. I tend to start saying 'No' 50 times xDDD We never mention stuff like that and just leave it. I know this will sound completely stupid, but we would probably never confess and I'm fine with that. I just want to know what you guys think xDDDD And yes, I'm aware of how childish i sound =)

so he doesn't like girls who are shallow. did you ask him if he thought you were shallow?

"why does ____ keep wanting me to go out with you?" -you should've said "they think we could be a cute couple". then his reaction would tell you exactly what he feels.

"no no no no x50" - doesn't help your cause =_=. just be quiet, blush and smile (and make sure he sees you smiling)

although his questioning might indicate that he likes you. i still have some doubts. i say i'm 65% convinced he likes you.

quickquestion, you know when guys are seeing someone or just dating someone do they expect the girl to have really nice bodies most of time? as in do guys think every girl has a nice body and if she turns out not be so attractive physically then it's like a bombshell.

hey i know guys aren't shallow but physical attraction plays a part in every relationship, both ways too.

Guest aznshordy

let's name him Ken-chan. i saw him while walking in the hallways at school. he's a senior at my school and i'm a junior. he's japanese [ i think japanese is his first language...? maybe not he sounds somewhat fluent in english]. my friend [K] is friends with him. so one day ken-chan goes over to my group's lunch table [tables are like...20 ft apart.?] and stands next to me and faces me and he's like half a foot away from me, but says hi to my friend, K, who is to his right like 5 feet away. my friends and i all notice and i just freeze with eyes like "O_________O" and i can't stop blushing and laughing [i laugh when i'm nervous. actually i was more like covering my mouth and smiling cuz i was eating my lunch]and looking at my friends and back at him and then i STUPIDLY turned to my friend K and started talking to him. >_______> everyday i look forward to seeing him when i walk to class and eat at lunch. he sometimes looks and sometimes he doesn't.oh gosh. = /we used to catch eachother looking at one another and now he doesn't look at me

does he think i'm retarded or something.? or that i was laughing at him?

my other friends, Erika and MiMi are friends with him and they say he's really nice. they also told me that a few weeks ago he asked this girl out and she rejected him. the thing is SHE'S FREAKING PRETTY/BEAUTIFUL/CURVACIOUS/NICE/CARING etc. i mean if i was a guy i'd probably like her too x___x

plus he has a lot of girl friends. competition..? =o

i feel like i can't compete and i shouldn't even try going after this guy. he'll probably think i'm ugly. and then i'm not sure if he can even speak english o___o but the way he types on his facebook sounds like it..most of the time o__o. will i have trouble talking to him.? should i even try talking to him or no. and yes i do have something to lose= my already cripplingly low self esteem [a test i took in health told me i have cripplingly low self esteem lol T__T]