Ask The Fellas

Guest CutieGirl303

i'm sure he cared for her, but he found someone better.

true than he dated her for a few weeks and is in a relationship with me for almost a year

he tells me that there is a reason she didnt make it to the future and regrets losing it to her.

a year b4 that i rejected him, he thought i left 4ever so he gavve up and tried to have a life.

thats what he sed. could it be true? is it possible??

Guest ihigh

i have a question!

is it possible for a player type guy

to go head over heels for one girl?

yeap. seen it happen to a ex-close friend of mine[ex cuz he's no longer living..but hey].

it from a letter he sent home to rai, one of his closest friends in virginia

"i dont know man, something about her. is just ROARR!! like before i'd always look at girls and other girls and even more girls and rai's richard simmons..jkjk and not care about what i do as long as i have fun, but here when im with jen, its just jen. her smile her personality its all perfect to me

and i know my past says alot about me but to be honest she's the girl that changed me and i wouldnt want to let go of her...even if say i die here in iraq.

but ill be home soon so dont wait up for me guys"

so i say..knowing my friend, and knowhing how he used to be. yes some players can go head over heels for a girl.

rare...but its possible

Guest marvinoppa

i have a question!

it has happened; is happening; will happen again.

Guest °..a²

me and this guy has been seeing each other unofficially for about 5 months.

usually, i'm fine with the way things are. but lately he's been paying less and less attention to me.

so i decided that we should stop seeing each other. [note: all this is through text, cause for some reason he can't talk to me on the phone or face to face about this]

he didn't reply. the next day he texted me acting as if nothing happened.

i brought up the subject, and he stopped replying and disappeared for another 3 days, then texted me again acting as if nothing happened.

he'd always do that, and it pissed me off, so i sent him a kind of angry text saying that i honestly think he's avoiding me.

a couple of days later we talked again, once again him acting as if nothing happened, and when i asked him about the texts, he claimed that they were "crazy". what the hell? Am I really being crazy?

He seemed to have lost interest in me. My question is, why doesn't he just stop talking to me if he's lost interest in me? I've already made it easy for him, so shouldn't he just go along with it? Why do you think he keeps texting me back in a couple of days acting as if nothing happened, then disappear, then reappear in my life a couple of days later?

whats the guys definiton of seeing someone?

exactly what it means

but the reason that we say someone is because its either we don't want to talk about it or its not that important.

me and this guy has been seeing each other unofficially for about 5 months.

usually, i'm fine with the way things are. but lately he's been paying less and less attention to me.

so i decided that we should stop seeing each other. [note: all this is through text, cause for some reason he can't talk to me on the phone or face to face about this]

he didn't reply. the next day he texted me acting as if nothing happened.

i brought up the subject, and he stopped replying and disappeared for another 3 days, then texted me again acting as if nothing happened.

he'd always do that, and it pissed me off, so i sent him a kind of angry text saying that i honestly think he's avoiding me.

a couple of days later we talked again, once again him acting as if nothing happened, and when i asked him about the texts, he claimed that they were "crazy". what the hell? Am I really being crazy?

He seemed to have lost interest in me. My question is, why doesn't he just stop talking to me if he's lost interest in me? I've already made it easy for him, so shouldn't he just go along with it? Why do you think he keeps texting me back in a couple of days acting as if nothing happened, then reappear in my life a couple of days later?

this is just my opinion (we need others opinion including the ladies).

Obviously he's occupy with something else but he's also stringing you a long for whatever reason it may be.

i have a question!

no u can't change a man if that's what your asking lol

but yea

Guest x_3nergy

LOL this like happened to me like recently and im still like freaking out about it

LOL

but like...

What is your reaction if a girl u met just a couple of hours ago says she has interest in you?

like...

backstory

my friend introduced me to this guy and i was like hey his look sorta fits my ideal type

and stuff like that and like while going home my friend was late and she asked him to give me a ride

so were in his car and he asks me so whose your ideal guy type that you would want to give your first kiss too

bc we were talking about it eariler but as a group

and i said cute and blah blah and so i asked him the same question and he goes

"my friends all me shallow..like LOOKs really matters to me"...

soo its like..man im effing ugly LOL i guess not

so..after a while of talking of that subject i said out loud your my ideal type..

-___-;;

ugh im soo freaking out..HAHAHA

soo guys what would u say about this>?

lol then what did he say? :phew:

hey guys! a qn for you:

Would guys rather die than to sit beside a girl in the bus? LOL

just asking.. cos the other day I was sitting at the 2-seater which was 2 seats from the back. (the seat beside me was empty btw).

The seats were all taken up at the front of this bus, so this sporty looking guy went to the back, but unfortunately, there were no seats at the back.

& he immediately turned 180 degrees and quickly claimed his spot beside this guy who was sitting in front of me.

like WTH!! the empty seat nearest to him was MY seat! why didn't he just sit beside me haha

It kinda annoyed me. Maybe if he had slowly turned and WALKED to the seat in front of me, it's okay.

but he just HAD to whip his body around and quickly get the seat beside the guy before anyone else did.

I'm not diseased okaayyy. lol

so.. why? haha

hey guys! a qn for you:

Would guys rather die than to sit beside a girl in the bus? LOL

just asking.. cos the other day I was sitting at the 2-seater which was 2 seats from the back. (the seat beside me was empty btw).

The seats were all taken up at the front of this bus, so this sporty looking guy went to the back, but unfortunately, there were no seats at the back.

& he immediately turned 180 degrees and quickly claimed his spot beside this guy who was sitting in front of me.

like WTH!! the empty seat nearest to him was MY seat! why didn't he just sit beside me haha

It kinda annoyed me. Maybe if he had slowly turned and WALKED to the seat in front of me, it's okay.

but he just HAD to whip his body around and quickly get the seat beside the guy before anyone else did.

I'm not diseased okaayyy. lol

so.. why? haha

there is absolutely no reason why anyone would do this

it's just a preference for a place to sit and that's all there is to it

maybe he just likes to sit in the front

or maybe he's gay, promised his gf not to have any contact with girls, or thinks you're very unattractive

i have a question!

yes it's possible but that particular girl must be very awesome to be able to change a player

girls that are similar to the ones he plays will usually be unsuccessful because they are just so used to controlling them

there is absolutely no reason why anyone would do this

it's just a preference for a place to sit and that's all there is to it

maybe he just likes to sit in the front

or maybe he's gay, promised his gf not to have any contact with girls, or thinks you're very unattractive

ouch.

I'm not attractive :tears:

Lol but I'd like to believe he's gay ^_^

thanks for your answer!

Guest °..a²

this is just my opinion (we need others opinion including the ladies).

Obviously he's occupy with something else but he's also stringing you a long for whatever reason it may be.

yeah i kinda figured that already, but thanks. i just particularly wanted to know what might be the reason to why he's doing that.

so i met up with a guy friend to discuss uni stuff....but shows up with a girl.

he introduced her to me as "my friend"....so i guess she is not his gf?

or is it that he just cannot say "my gf"?

she left us the table first though...

she is not his girlfriend

if she was, then she must be pissed off at him right now

do you think poking is a sign of flirting?

of course

but sometimes it just means that we're bored

is it a major turn-off when us girls wear "ganji style"

just to be sure can you clarify to me what ganji style is?

a picture would be good

Guest marvinoppa

o God no....i dont even give girls dressed like that a first look. i assume theyre one of those hong kong lesbians and ignore. wtfx is wrong with kids these days...wearing 18940204985 different colors, looking like a clown doesnt make it "fashionable."

Guest foreverursVi

okiee idkk if this should be in the gifting topic, but i want a guy's p.o.v.

it's been 1 year since my bf and i have been together

would he like it if i gave him a coupon book that i make myself that say stuff like

"1 free massage"

" i pay for a meal"

etc? or is that too cheesy o.O

i think its a cute idea...out of the ordinary and that way you can spend time together ;)

o God no....i dont even give girls dressed like that a first look. i assume theyre one of those hong kong lesbians and ignore. wtfx is wrong with kids these days...wearing 18940204985 different colors, looking like a clown doesnt make it "fashionable."

lol...hong kong lesbians?