Ask The Fellas

Guest MouseMouse:)

HEYYYY great thread.

well, theres this guy and like he kinda shy and all and not that good at english, i really wanna get to be good friends with him and maybe even more(LOL) and i try to talk to him and his friends alot afta skewl and stuff but he is like really shy so any suggestions on what i can do?and he is also the type that acts like he doesnt care and like gets shy just when i say hi (he has this little shy/smuggy smile on his face wheneva i say hi/bye XD)??

lol sorry its a little bit long. XD OH and soz for repeating, i really cant think of words :P

THX

Guest lozerbutt

okay...so my guyfriend told my friends crush that she lyks him and we tried to make them talk to eachother.....so thee guyfriends made him walk close to us but he stopd....so sum of my stronger friends started to drag her near him...they didnt talk to eachother....

so what i guess im asking is....if a girl had to be dragged just to get to talk to u and didnt even say anything...would u think she was weird?

Guest watcher

HEYYYY great thread.

well, theres this guy and like he kinda shy and all and not that good at english, i really wanna get to be good friends with him and maybe even more(LOL) and i try to talk to him and his friends alot afta skewl and stuff but he is like really shy so any suggestions on what i can do?and he is also the type that acts like he doesnt care and like gets shy just when i say hi (he has this little shy/smuggy smile on his face wheneva i say hi/bye XD)??

lol sorry its a little bit long. XD OH and soz for repeating, i really cant think of words :P

THX

just keep trying until he opens up. learn what you can and key into his interests. keep poking until he gives a useful response.

okay...so my guyfriend told my friends crush that she lyks him and we tried to make them talk to eachother.....so thee guyfriends made him walk close to us but he stopd....so sum of my stronger friends started to drag her near him...they didnt talk to eachother....

so what i guess im asking is....if a girl had to be dragged just to get to talk to u and didnt even say anything...would u think she was weird?

no

Guest _ShiKAndA_

I've been on this thread so many times before, but this'll be the first time

I'll be asking for advice and etc. I'm on my sister's account, by the way.

I think this guy I've been crushing on for three years might like me. LOL.

I like him, but I don't want to get with him 'cause we don't have a tight

friendship yet. How do I get close to him without it being too flirty? And

what do I do if he asks me out, but I'm not ready? It'll be awkward to

say, "I really like you, but can you wait? I want a stronger friendship."

Because we'll know that we both like each other, and we'll act differently.

Yes, I think I'm being too careful. But I just don't want to screw this up.

BTW. @ lozerbutt When friends do that, it obviously means that

the girl likes the guy. Don't do things like that. It usually screws up a

relationship, because it's happened to me before. Let the girl do things

at her own pace, or if she doesn't do anything, she'll learn a lesson

sooner or later for future references. P:

Guest ihigh

I've been on this thread so many times before, but this'll be the first time

I'll be asking for advice and etc. I'm on my sister's account, by the way.

I think this guy I've been crushing on for three years might like me. LOL.

I like him, but I don't want to get with him 'cause we don't have a tight

friendship yet. How do I get close to him without it being too flirty? And

what do I do if he asks me out, but I'm not ready? It'll be awkward to

say, "I really like you, but can you wait? I want a stronger friendship."

Because we'll know that we both like each other, and we'll act differently.

Yes, I think I'm being too careful. But I just don't want to screw this up.

BTW. @ lozerbutt When friends do that, it obviously means that

the girl likes the guy. Don't do things like that. It usually screws up a

relationship, because it's happened to me before. Let the girl do things

at her own pace, or if she doesn't do anything, she'll learn a lesson

sooner or later for future references. P:

...so ur 16? i mean...without being flirty and stuff.. people can chill, hang out, movies, dinner, beach? lol...just hang out with him more, talk to him more...get to know him better. than decide. you know you'll act differently, then try to hold back..if you can't i guess you gotta go w/ the flow right? hahaha

Guest _ShiKAndA_

Nah, my sister's 16. I'm 15. But anywayyy~ Thanks for the input!

It's just hard for me to talk to him. :C I've been able to talk

to other guys I had a crush on, but those were just for the

hit-and-go. I'm serious about this one. Maybe I'll have a small

group outing and invite him to make less awkward, yes? 8 u 8 bb

Would guys like going to the arcade at Golfland? :6

Guest watcher

Nah, my sister's 16. I'm 15. But anywayyy~ Thanks for the input!

It's just hard for me to talk to him. :C I've been able to talk

to other guys I had a crush on, but those were just for the

hit-and-go. I'm serious about this one. Maybe I'll have a small

group outing and invite him to make less awkward, yes? 8 u 8 bb

Would guys like going to the arcade at Golfland? :6

sounds like a plan. try it out. try different things. some will hit and some will miss, but as long as you get better at it, you'll be fine.

Ahh now I know what you mean :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I´ll give it a try!!!

Thank you!

You are so sweet ^^

maybe i should have you sign an agreement not to axe me if things turn wrong.. lol

but i do wish you the best.

if it doesn't work out... you can vent here? :sweatingbullets:

Guest srenity

Hello gentlemen!

I have a question that I have asked my guy friends, but I'd like to recieve as many feedback as I can get from random guys too :)

Months ago, my friend (male) and I applied to this game company as a game tester. We were interviewed by the same lead (also male), and different sets of managers (male as well). We both didn't get the job because our schedules didn't work out because of school. However, the lead emailed me for a possible position for their next project whenever my classes end while he gave my friend the "thank you for applying" type of email. The lead and I have been emailing back and forth regarding my interest in the next project(s) and answered questions that I had regarding the position, company, and etc.

My friend's reason that the lead was interested in hiring me in the future was because I'm a female. And when he looked around the other workers working all the girls were.... well.. homely. His exact terms were something along the lines of "You can take them!" :lol: Apparently, my friend assumes that the lead favors me because I was good looking.

I disagree because I look quite average. Career-wise, I wanted to pursue into the game company (my friend is studying to be something more science-y.. like a pharmicist, but game-wise, he knows much more than I do) and the lead just wants to help me set my foot into the industry. Just recently he was interested in hiring me for a Korean-speaking position because he saw in my resume that I was fluent in Korean. I think he kept in contact with me because he knew that he needed someone to take this position.

So what do you guys think? Do men SERIOUSLY hire females solely upon their looks? Is this one of those incidences?

Guest watcher

Hello gentlemen!

I have a question that I have asked my guy friends, but I'd like to recieve as many feedback as I can get from random guys too :)

So what do you guys think? Do men SERIOUSLY hire females solely upon their looks? Is this one of those incidences?

it's hard to say, but as an engineer, i do know that males are deprived of pretty girls. if a girl meet the requirements, and all things being reasonably equal in terms of skill, the cute girl will win out.

Guest marvinoppa

Hello gentlemen!

Months ago, my friend (male) and I applied to this game company as a game tester. We were interviewed by the same lead (also male), and different sets of managers (male as well). We both didn't get the job because our schedules didn't work out because of school. However, the lead emailed me for a possible position for their next project whenever my classes end while he gave my friend the "thank you for applying" type of email. The lead and I have been emailing back and forth regarding my interest in the next project(s) and answered questions that I had regarding the position, company, and etc.

My friend's reason that the lead was interested in hiring me in the future was because I'm a female. And when he looked around the other workers working all the girls were.... well.. homely. His exact terms were something along the lines of "You can take them!" :lol: Apparently, my friend assumes that the lead favors me because I was good looking.

I disagree because I look quite average. Career-wise, I wanted to pursue into the game company (my friend is studying to be something more science-y.. like a pharmicist, but game-wise, he knows much more than I do) and the lead just wants to help me set my foot into the industry. Just recently he was interested in hiring me for a Korean-speaking position because he saw in my resume that I was fluent in Korean. I think he kept in contact with me because he knew that he needed someone to take this position.

esther...is that you?

Guest lemoncake0910

Hey guys, I have some questions:

1) What's a guy's intention when he tells a girl to wait somewhere and tells her that he'll be back in a few minutes... then never comes back and leaves her waiting?? (as he is doing it on purpose)

or... tell a girl to meet him somewhere, and never appeared??

Like... what's the point of it??? what's his motive????

(This happened to me once when some dude i was sorta friends with told me to wait somewhere... and after 20 minutes of waiting... i walked off (not worth my time waiting) and saw him somewhere else having lunch with other people... and he acted like nothing happened. And he did it PURPOSELY... and it PISSED ME OFF. And he liked me back then... and as for me... i never did liked him. I hate him now though. [he's such an @$$!!]

I should've just kicked him below where it hurts and just walk off. -__- )

2) After I started going out with my bf, I found out (i've got my sources) that one of his friends (who's also kinda my friend too) also liked me too and was saddened to hear that we're together. He didn't talk to me anymore since then. Anyways, his birthday is coming up though. Should I just send him some message to wish him a happy birthday (pretending i didn't know about what he went through) or... just leave him alone? :unsure:

thanks in advance~

Guest marvinoppa

lol... the guy advice market is in recession...

nooo...we'll be out of jobs...and i wont be able to open my own thread!

Guest watcher

nooo...we'll be out of jobs...and i wont be able to open my own thread!

so... i met someone random yesterday... she was a total flirt and got angry that i didn't wanna have lunch with her today. wut is a guy to do? halp me brotha! lol

Guest ihigh

so... i met someone random yesterday... she was a total flirt and got angry that i didn't wanna have lunch with her today. wut is a guy to do? halp me brotha! lol

simple. go eat lunch with her!

jobs getting slow these days huh=T

guess wont be needing me around much haha