Ask The Fellas

Guest GloomyBear

ok...>___<

So there's this guy I kinda like who I want to ask out to my formal T^T

We've started to know each other kinda well for 1 month.

We talk to each other everyday for a few hours >A<

Today I met him and he treated me out for icecream but I'm too nervous to ask him >___<

Like we talk about ordering from Yesstyle together and going to Japan..

Do you guys think he likes me enough to say yes? D':

He also has a girlfriend but I don't think she's the jealous type.

I'm on good terms with her as well >w<

Opinions please ? >__<

Guest catsinheat

so how do guys feel about getting dumped for another girl? is it preferable (instead of for another dude) or even worse?

my ex told me he'd rather it be a girl, because then he can feel like it's something he had no control over. plus, there's no "other guy" to agonize over and compare oneself to. but maybe he's just weird.

Guest _ShiKAndA_

ok...>___<

Today I met him and he treated me out for icecream but I'm too nervous to ask him >___<

Opinions please ? >__<

Everything sounded fine until you mentioned "the girlfriend." Maybe you

should back off a bit, since you've only known him for a month. Well, if

you really do want to ask him or do anything else with him, you need to

forget that you like him when you two hang out. Eh, just what I think, but

I don't think I should be replying to this since I'm not male. -_____-;;

Guest rachellee39

ok...>___<

Opinions please ? >__<

I'm not a guy but

he HAS a GIRLFRIEND.

how can you ask him out to your formal?!

how can he talk to you for a few hours everyday?! ( isn't he in a relationship?)

so my friend and i just got out of testing and were walking towards dunkin donuts/school.. and these 3 seniors from our school were walking towards us and were like.. 'awwwh awhh don't be shy! hold hands guys!' etc.. and i'm like ._. and my guy friend was trying to talk to them but thats all they kept saying.. and once they were done we kept on walking and it was just a little bit awkward and we was talking a little.

to my surprise, that is the first time something such as that has happened between me and that guy friend of mine. (we're always together coz we have classes together and we're in a tight group of 4 friends)

mutually, we're just really good friends.. but i sort of wonder how he felt when they said that. oh well

Guest Chocoloco

Hi! I have a question, sorry if it has been replied to before, but I have already browsed through some of the pages and couldn't find it. :sweatingbullets:

Uhm...why do guys think girls with glasses is a turnoff?

Guest shirotaka

so my friend and i just got out of testing and were walking towards dunkin donuts/school.. and these 3 seniors from our school were walking towards us and were like.. 'awwwh awhh don't be shy! hold hands guys!' etc.. and i'm like ._. and my guy friend was trying to talk to them but thats all they kept saying.. and once they were done we kept on walking and it was just a little bit awkward and we was talking a little.

to my surprise, that is the first time something such as that has happened between me and that guy friend of mine. (we're always together coz we have classes together and we're in a tight group of 4 friends)

mutually, we're just really good friends.. but i sort of wonder how he felt when they said that. oh well

He probably thought there was possibility and he might take it a bit farther if it really interested him and maybe start liking you more? Also you might be the one doing the liking.

Hi! I have a question, sorry if it has been replied to before, but I have already browsed through some of the pages and couldn't find it. :sweatingbullets:

Uhm...why do guys think girls with glasses is a turnoff?

Because if a girl is ugly and the the glasses magnify it by 2x she's twice as ugly LOL. J/k. Hrm...maybe because it kind of changes her face. Like heres somewhat of a similarity. My cousin had hair that went down to his shoulders, he cut it to look Korean and it looks like he lost 10 pounds. It just kind of hides their face you know?

Guest Chocoloco

Because if a girl is ugly and the the glasses magnify it by 2x she's twice as ugly LOL. J/k. Hrm...maybe because it kind of changes her face. Like heres somewhat of a similarity. My cousin had hair that went down to his shoulders, he cut it to look Korean and it looks like he lost 10 pounds. It just kind of hides their face you know?

Aha...yeah, it's kinda true that someone looks different when they take off their glasses. Thanks for replying :)

Guest xqtpi

So my best[guy]friend has a girlfriend.

He says he completely in love with her and I feel like it shows.

But he keeps calling me at night, usually around 11:00.

He talks to me about really deep, love stuff.

It's not about him and his girlfriend though, it's about me and him.

We used to go out, but that was over a year ago.

I've moved on, and he's moved on.

I don't get why he talks about "me and him finding love together"

And he always sayd "you know, life would be so much different if we were still together."

What confuses me even more is at school, he's head-over-heels with his girlfriend!

& He acts like a total jerk towards me! D:

I don't get what he's trying to do at all! ]:

Can anyone explain or something?

Guest shirotaka

So my best[guy]friend has a girlfriend.

He says he completely in love with her and I feel like it shows.

But he keeps calling me at night, usually around 11:00.

He talks to me about really deep, love stuff.

It's not about him and his girlfriend though, it's about me and him.

We used to go out, but that was over a year ago.

I've moved on, and he's moved on.

I don't get why he talks about "me and him finding love together"

And he always sayd "you know, life would be so much different if we were still together."

What confuses me even more is at school, he's head-over-heels with his girlfriend!

& He acts like a total jerk towards me! D:

I don't get what he's trying to do at all! ]:

Can anyone explain or something?

Meh, there are times when guys just kind of want to go back. Mainly nostalgia, sure we can say we're over it but even you have memories and at times wonder what life woulda been if you continued that relationship. Also it can be regret...

Guest cal023

i have a guy friend. he recently broke up with his gf of three years about two months ago. We met when him and his gf were going through a tough time. after he grad from high school we haven't seen each other for about a year (i'm a year younger). but then we recently kept in touch online, and it was just like the old days when we had class together. insulting and making fun of each other, haha. all of a sudden he mssgs me and says he miss seeing me and wants to hang out. i thought by 'hang out' it would be to just talk and chill together you know, just to catch up. like friends i guess. but then he mentions about a movie and dinner afterwards. am i missing something here? do guys usually do this to all their gal-friends?

Guest shirotaka
i have a guy friend. he recently broke up with his gf of three years about two months ago. We met when him and his gf were going through a tough time. after he grad from high school we haven't seen each other for about a year (i'm a year younger). but then we recently kept in touch online, and it was just like the old days when we had class together. insulting and making fun of each other, haha. all of a sudden he mssgs me and says he miss seeing me and wants to hang out. i thought by 'hang out' it would be to just talk and chill together you know, just to catch up. like friends i guess. but then he mentions about a movie and dinner afterwards. am i missing something here? do guys usually do this to all their gal-friends?

All the signs are kind of obvious then right? He's interested in you, especially since his girlfriend and him were going through a rough time, they may have already broken up. Make sure of that first. And no not all guys do this to their gal-friends, if any at all.

Guest cal023
All the signs are kind of obvious then right? He's interested in you, especially since his girlfriend and him were going through a rough time, they may have already broken up. Make sure of that first. And no not all guys do this to their gal-friends, if any at all.

Thanks for the input shirotaka. that's what i'm afraid of =\ and yes they broke up two months ago. but i'm just thinking what if i'm just a rebound? would a guy really do that to one of their good gal friends? we were pretty cool and i'm pretty sure he's not one to do that to me but i'm still clueless. :(

Guest exoticprincess

Ok this may take long so bear with me.

There's this guy in my school and i like him for months and i think he knows that since he saw me lookinh at him and as time passes by I'm getting a very awkward vibe between us and on a couple occasions i saw him glancing at me and then when i looked at him he turns away. But i really don't think he likes me cuz after a while he got himself a gf. One time after our sem break, and its our first day back when i came in the room I haven't even sat down yet he talked to me out of nowhere asking what lessons we have when one of our classmate is siiting right infront of him. What does this mean? is he just playing around with me?

Guest shirotaka
Thanks for the input shirotaka. that's what i'm afraid of =\ and yes they broke up two months ago. but i'm just thinking what if i'm just a rebound? would a guy really do that to one of their good gal friends? we were pretty cool and i'm pretty sure he's not one to do that to me but i'm still clueless. :(

You're probably a rebound since he just broke up and looking for comfort. But hey what's wrong with that? It still has a small chance of turning out to be a great relationship =D.

Ok this may take long so bear with me.

There's this guy in my school and i like him for months and i think he knows that since he saw me lookinh at him and as time passes by I'm getting a very awkward vibe between us and on a couple occasions i saw him glancing at me and then when i looked at him he turns away. But i really don't think he likes me cuz after a while he got himself a gf. One time after our sem break, and its our first day back when i came in the room I haven't even sat down yet he talked to me out of nowhere asking what lessons we have when one of our classmate is siiting right infront of him. What does this mean? is he just playing around with me?

I think you're just over thinking it. Especially since you like him but I don't think you gave enough evidence. Also hes probably thinking that you like him or wondering why you stare at him. I ask random people random things as well.

Guest TFame

if a girl texts you all the time and randomly stopped for a week, would you text her to see what's up?

well i like this guy but i'm always the one that texts him first. so i wanted to see if he would text me first. so it's been a week and i haven't talked to him or texted him. he hasn't texted me either.

do guys only texts girls they like?

my other guy friends text me randomly all the time.

Guest shirotaka
if a girl texts you all the time and randomly stopped for a week, would you text her to see what's up?

well i like this guy but i'm always the one that texts him first. so i wanted to see if he would text me first. so it's been a week and i haven't talked to him or texted him. he hasn't texted me either.

do guys only texts girls they like?

my other guy friends text me randomly all the time.

I'd only text back if I actually took notice. And most of the time I wouldn't take notice unless it was important or if it was the girl I liked. Guys actually text for random reasons...me I started singing "She'll be coming round the mountain" in my text so...yeah...

Guest cal023

You're probably a rebound since he just broke up and looking for comfort. But hey what's wrong with that? It still has a small chance of turning out to be a great relationship =D.

Really eh? haha. thank you shirotaka. that kinda made me feel a little better =)

Guest xsilentangel

Could you talk more easily about anything to your girlfriend or a best friend that's a girl?