Ask The Fellas

Guest rachilde

How frequently do men play hard to get? I was under the impression that men usually do not bother playing that game as there is prolific literature on the topic for women but very little in terms of men. But someone has suggested that men do actually play it quite a lot.

Personal experience?

I know this guy and we've been teasing and having fun with eachother for awhile. I know him since the summer vacation and he putted a lot of effort in texting me, calling, talking etc. and when school started the first week he still texted me. But later on (now) he stopped talking and texting.. is he not intrested anymore? should I text him or talk to him now?

Guest Gofishus

My roommate is in an odd sort of relationship and I just wanted to know what a guy would think about the situation (since all the guys I know she knows). I'll save you guys the whole story just to keep stuff simple.

She and her boyfriend are in a long distance relationship. He comes to visit her or she visits him every other week. During the "breaks" she invites a guy to our dorm room about every other night to cuddle and watch movies or TV. Now it's a different guy every time with the exception of her boyfriend's best friend who she invites over occasionally and she does cuddle with him. To clarify, cuddling, flirting, and the occasional peck is all I've seen, I have no reason to believe that she's done anything more with them. She also keeps in touch with all of her ex-boyfriends which her boyfriend said does bother him.

Now the big variable in this whole situation is she's very hot. Like she works as a UFC ring girl hot and her boyfriend is average if not a little under, and everyone who sees her and her boyfriend says that she's way out of his league (I agree).

So, my question to the fellas is would you be okay with your girlfriend acting like this if you felt she was out of your league? And do you consider her behavior to be cheating?

Well, how would you feel if you had a hot boyfriend and he was cuddling to a different girl every other night? Do you think it's right just because he's good looking? same concept applies here.

Guest Mr. Chan

hehe another question: would you get embarrassed if your gf moved when you were going to kiss her? he seems really kinda hurt by the action.... what should she do to make it up to him?

I'd be really really really embarrassed. Make out with him. Sex him up. That works half the time, all the time.

How do I approach a guy who pretends I'm invisible. U_U

It really depends on the situation. If it's at school, then try talking to him about school. Like what classes he's taking and such.

How frequently do men play hard to get? I was under the impression that men usually do not bother playing that game as there is prolific literature on the topic for women but very little in terms of men. But someone has suggested that men do actually play it quite a lot.

Personal experience?

I play hard to get, but I do it for my own reasons.

I know this guy and we've been teasing and having fun with eachother for awhile. I know him since the summer vacation and he putted a lot of effort in texting me, calling, talking etc. and when school started the first week he still texted me. But later on (now) he stopped talking and texting.. is he not intrested anymore? should I text him or talk to him now?

Try talking to him a bit more. If he starts to text you less and less, he's either busy or had found someone else to talk to.

Guest cocopuffs_

i am really confused =S

my best friend (who's a guy) has been hanging out with this new girl recently. and they are always together. there's so much evidence that shows that they are dating. but when i confronted him about it, he got all mad and said they're not dating. and now he's mad at me because i didn't trust him, and said if i knew him well, i should've known he's not like that. now he won't even talk to me =S

when i ask him if he was mad, he will just say no but his face is still pissed off.

But the girl and him are still together, and he is not the type of guy to be like that.

what do i do now? i don't want the friendship to be gone =(

-cocopuffs

Guest Sephiroth

i am really confused =S

my best friend (who's a guy) has been hanging out with this new girl recently. and they are always together. there's so much evidence that shows that they are dating. but when i confronted him about it, he got all mad and said they're not dating. and now he's mad at me because i didn't trust him, and said if i knew him well, i should've known he's not like that. now he won't even talk to me =S

when i ask him if he was mad, he will just say no but his face is still pissed off.

But the girl and him are still together, and he is not the type of guy to be like that.

what do i do now? i don't want the friendship to be gone =(

-cocopuffs

Maybe he likes you?

Hey, I'm back. :C I don't understand what's going on but I'm starting to think this guy likes me and I want a second opinion on this.

He texts me everyyyday, during class just talking and kidding around. But today he said he's gonna kidnap me in a jokingly way and he said "aww" a bunch and some caring stuff. He tries to talk to me everyday and helps me out with doing homework and when we play online games together he always apologizes when I die or something LOL. Also, he keeps mentioning Fearfest (Canadian ..ughh Fear Festival? LOL) and I'm wondering if he wants to go with me.

I dunno, should I make a move? I don't want to make a move and let things get all awkward. He's always the one initiating contact so I thought I should do so too for a change. Q_Q

So there's this guy I met at camp long time ago and we practically grew up together.

The past summer we flirted a lot and I thought he likes me?! :S

Well actually everyone thought he liked me too

but after the summer we aint talking no more and he's kinda giving me the cold shoulder?!

I don't get it?

Was it just a summer fling to him?

What's the deal?

Thanks fellas in advance :)

Hey fellas

please straighten this out to me...

ok so there's tis guy that i met at the football game. He's my bff's friend. [we're in the dance team but i wasnt dancing she was] so I sat next to him and he was explaining to me everything bout wat's going with game and stuff. and then when my friend started dancing he told me "dance for me". then he said happy birthday to me on facebook and we start flirting a bit.. then he said that he'll get me something for my bd. he would very volunteer when i ask for stuff like borrowing some1 cell phone he'll go 'use my! it's better' ... so yeah is he interested in me or is it just a normal boy flirts?

Hey fellas

ok so there's tis guy that i met at the football game. He's my bff's friend. [we're in the dance team but i wasnt dancing she was] so I sat next to him and he was explaining to me everything bout wat's going with game and stuff. and then when my friend started dancing he told me "dance for me". then he said happy birthday to me on facebook and we start flirting a bit.. then he said that he'll get me something for my bd. he would very volunteer when i ask for stuff like borrowing some1 cell phone he'll go 'use my! it's better' ... so yeah is he interested in me or is it just a normal boy flirts?

If he's flirting with you, he would be interested. But I guess flirting has a different meaning now?

And if he's interested...then he's interested.

Hey fellas

Depends on the character of his. If he's extroverted, then he's just friendly and likes you the platonic way.

this guy & i kinda had a falling out over some relationship related problem (i turned him down because i didnt want a relationship, & then he didnt want to be friends anymore), and i was really confused so i called him about it a few months later. it was kinda late at night and he had to wake up early the morning, so he ended our conversation abruptly even though we were not finished talking. however, that was 2 weeks ago & i havent heard from him since. does he just not care enough to talk to me more about it? what is the deal?

Guest fredinsac

Hey, I'm back. :C I don't understand what's going on but I'm starting to think this guy likes me and I want a second opinion on this.

He texts me everyyyday, during class just talking and kidding around. But today he said he's gonna kidnap me in a jokingly way and he said "aww" a bunch and some caring stuff. He tries to talk to me everyday and helps me out with doing homework and when we play online games together he always apologizes when I die or something LOL. Also, he keeps mentioning Fearfest (Canadian ..ughh Fear Festival? LOL) and I'm wondering if he wants to go with me.

I dunno, should I make a move? I don't want to make a move and let things get all awkward. He's always the one initiating contact so I thought I should do so too for a change. Q_Q

You should. He will definitely appreciate it. And also by you doing so it will answer a lot of his questions about you.

So there's this guy I met at camp long time ago and we practically grew up together.

The past summer we flirted a lot and I thought he likes me?! :S

Well actually everyone thought he liked me too

but after the summer we aint talking no more and he's kinda giving me the cold shoulder?!

I don't get it?

Was it just a summer fling to him?

What's the deal?

Thanks fellas in advance :)

Don't know. Have you tried asking him?

this guy & i kinda had a falling out over some relationship related problem (i turned him down because i didnt want a relationship, & then he didnt want to be friends anymore), and i was really confused so i called him about it a few months later. it was kinda late at night and he had to wake up early the morning, so he ended our conversation abruptly even though we were not finished talking. however, that was 2 weeks ago & i havent heard from him since. does he just not care enough to talk to me more about it? what is the deal?

He's trying to cut off ties with you. That's just how some guys are. I'm like that. If I was trying to pursue you romantically and was rejected then we can't be friends. Sure, I'll have a friendly conversation with you if we run into each other unexpectedly but like him, I would see no point in carrying on the relationship especially if it's just for platonic purposes.

Guest hellogoodbyee

Would you accompany a girl--an acquaintance that you meet every once in a blue moon, not a friend--to a formal event (dinner & dance) if she asked you to go with her out of nowhere, without much of an explanation? Or would you politely decline and save the $80 on something more worthwhile?

If you were to say yes, would you only be saying yes out of niceness or would you have... ulterior motives?

Guest fredinsac

Would you accompany a girl--an acquaintance, not a friend--to a formal event (dinner & dance) if she asked you to go with her out of nowhere without really giving an explanation? Or would you politely decline and save the $80 on something more worthwhile?

This depends entirely on a guys situation. If I'm broke I'm not going anywhere with anyone. If I have the money and it sounds like a good time or I have nothing else to do, then sure, I'd go. If we have no interest in you then we most likely do not have ulterior motives.

Guest hellogoodbyee

fred: Thanks for response. So basically, a guy would be willing to spend that much money & effort (getting ready and stuff) on a random chick he had no interest in, given he had the money and time to spare?

Would you accompany a girl--an acquaintance that you meet every once in a blue moon, not a friend--to a formal event (dinner & dance) if she asked you to go with her out of nowhere, without much of an explanation? Or would you politely decline and save the $80 on something more worthwhile?

If you were to say yes, would you only be saying yes out of niceness or would you have... ulterior motives?

To be honest, if a girl that I only talked to a few times asked me, I would assume that she is interested in me. If I am not interested in her at all, then I would say no because I do not want to lead her on. But if I think she is girlfriend material then I would probably say yes.

Depends what I think I'm gonna get out of it. If I'm just going with her because I'm the last resort, screw that. What could I possibly get?

Well, of course, I can make things happen. Lol, so I guess I'd only go out of ... ulterior motives. ;)

Guest minjung_212

So I'm kind of a touchy feely person meaning holdings hands or touching(not really intimately) someone other than a boyfriend(which in my case is non existent) isn't that big of a deal to me. But to guys would this be considered flirting? Let's say that I was leading you somewhere but I held your hand...can this be taken the wrong way?