Gossip Girl Tv Show

Guest JenniFOO

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lucky*13

i just watched the season premier yesterday..
i'm so glad it's the last season, or else i don't know if i can handle anymore blair not being with chuck
hopefully it better be good!

really not liking dan, rufus & charlie coupling
dan was faithful to blair when fighting with chuck, but he did not stop sleeping with other people when they jump on him
so who is he to criticize serena?

serena is my bias, but after seeing "savages" - speechless.. she was totally a useless character in there
i know she has the party girl image, but please! get her better roles -___- at least she didn't turn "bad" again in the premier

but whatever, rooting for blair and chuck all the way
hurry up and uncover bart's secret so chuck and blair can be together
the reason they can't is always because one of them is financially imbalanced -_____-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally decided to watch the last season this week and i'm disappointed. I thought that since this is the last season and it's only 10eps, it would be awesome. However, it was quite boring to be frank ( i even skipped scenes) and i eventually ended up reading spoilers (yes, it was that boring)
<spoilers> Always thought that Chair was endgame, so i'm happy for them and little Henry but disappointed in Derena (seriously, serena and nate are more compatible)Not to forget the revelation of the gossip girl, that was more shocking. never once thought that lonely boy is indeed the one </spoilers>
How do i insert the spoiler icon??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aircastles

I personally found it laughable that was how they chose to end the show. The reveal of who Gossip Girl was. I mean, the plot holes in that and how it just came out of nowhere just for the sake of "surprising" everyone. I...am just disappointed, really.

And LOL, don't hate me, everyone - but I was rather unhappy at Chair being endgame. JMO.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

i'm only on season 4.. (so behind) but i read some of the spoils and blair is gonna get with dan? that's so ridiculous! that's like the most unlikely coupling in the show! seriously this is completely messed up.. everyone gets with everyone.. is there anyone on this show who hasn't got with anyone?! LOL

Archived