Guest ~fantasygurl~

台所王女Kitchen Princess
KitchenPrincessKondanshaPromo01.jpg
Manga By:
Natsumi Ando

Story By:
Miyuki Kobayashi

Creator of Zodiac P.I.

The story follows Najika Kazami, an orphan and an excellent chef from Hokkaido, and her arrival at Seika Academy, an elevator school. Not only does she plan to become a great chef like her deceased parents, but she also sets out to find her "Flan Prince", a boy that saved her from falling into a river and gave her a cup of flan with a silver spoon with the school's emblem on it. She promised him she would make the best treat ever. However as soon as she is placed into Class A, she has to deal with the constant rag-ons of Akane Kishida and her group. Things get worse when she befriends Sora and Daichi Kitazawa, the school's most popular brothers and one of them could possibly be the "Flan Prince".

Main characters
Najika Kazami (風見 七虹香, Kazami Najika?)
The main heroine of the story. She is an orphan and when she was little, a boy gave her a treat with a silver spoon in it. After she found out that the spoon belonged to Seika Academy, she began to study so she could get a scholarship. Many times, she is insulted by Akane's group and ends up being put out of place, but Sora usually steers her back. Najika doesn't understand why Daichi and Sora have a distant relationship even though they are brothers and wants to be the rainbow that connects the earth and the sky (a.k.a. Sora and Daichi). She is an excellent chef and works at the Fujita Diner after being rejected by the cafeteria.
Sora Kitazawa (北沢 空, Kitazawa Sora?)
The older brother of Daichi Kitazawa. He is the president and is adored by all the girls in school. He usually goes to the Fujita Diner just to drink coffee and doesn't eat. He cares for Daichi and Najika. Sora and Daichi used to be friends and share Rainbow Jelly. Sora also realizes that Najika's special talent is to cook and think about the person eating it. He is very talented at playing the piano.
Daichi Kitazawa (北沢 大地, Kitazawa Daichi?)
The younger brother of Sora Kitazawa. He first meets Najika after she accidentally falls into his arms and after that starts calling her a monkey. He is arrogant and hates sweets, even though he eats Najika's treats. He also refuses eat anything that is a failure. Daichi calls Sora a traitor and says he would rather die than invite him over to his dorm even though they are brothers. Daichi is very talented at basketball and won the nationals, but quit soon after.
Akane Kishida (岸田 茜, Kishida Akane?)
A supermodel with a small group of friends who push Najika around and put her in her place. Akane is Sora and Daichi's childhood friend and appears to have a crush on them and doesn't want Najika to get in the way. Akane at first appears friendly and even offers for Najika to call her by her first name. However, Akane shows her true colors when she made Najika spill food all over Akane's skirt, ruining Najika's dress and cake, and stepping on Najika's precious silver spoon and telling her how she's always hated her. Her uncle is the head chef at Cantina.

Minor character
Hagio (萩尾先生, Hagio?)
Najika's caregiver. She supports all of the children and gave Najika the picture of her parents. She is a small, old woman with round glasses. She cooks many delicious foods for the orphans.

credits to wikipedia (hahaha..i was too lazy to make my own summary and stuffs)

Volumes: 10 (complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5228Published by: Del Rey, Kodansha
++++

I LOVE THIS!! it's so cute!! i just read it and it's GREAT!! i have more and more coming!!

Kitchen_Princess_by_blackm00n5.jpg

3486637403_a101b8dc86_o.jpg

kitchenprincess_art_crop.jpg

Guest thesassygirl2

I was at Barnes and NOble yesterday and saw it on display.. Read a few pages and it looked really cute and interesting. Please let me know if you find a place where we can read online or download.

• 1 month later...
Guest jooluv

where do you download this?

i wanted to read this a while back but i couldn't find anywhere to download....

Guest jamieguo28

I don't think you can download this as nobody's done a translation of this. I got mine from my local library. An enjoyable series so far. Apparently there's at least 7 volumes, so I wonder what will happen in the next volumes.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cherryxpandax24

Seems like a cute manga.

I'm going to give it a try and read it :)

--angel

Lolzz u should! ish an awesome manga! i know u'll love it :D

Guest shufflez

Seems like a cute manga.

I'm going to give it a try and read it :)

--angel

i did the same thing xD

accidently read a spoiler for it too!! ughhh

-________________-

Lolzz u should! ish an awesome manga! i know u'll love it

i did the same thing xD

-________________-

I'm reading it right now and it's so cute :)

Currently at Vol.02 chapter 000 and I'm loving it already.

--angel

• 4 months later...
Guest KeikoBlue2

i did the same thing xD

-________________-

Me too! I was so mad/depressed!!

It's such a good manga though, I absolutely love it. It's on Mangafox and the scans are nice and big. :]

good reviews, so im gonna check it out! ;)

so its on mangafox under kitchen princess?

yuppp!

i think the manga's really good!

(omggg and the food. the foooooood! xD)

I'm still waiting for new chapters to be up though >.<

i feel like this manga has been around for a few years .. before i graduated last year i remember reading them.

hmm, anyway, haha, kitchen princess is so cuuuute! :3

it has the recipes of the food they made in the volume in the back, and they look so goooood XD;

and the last? volume had STICKERS HOMG, hahah.

DAICHIIIII<333; i liked Sora too, but not as much as Daichi<3 lol

i know it happened a couple of volumes ago but, i CAN'T BELIEVE SORA DIED OMFG, i did not expect that at all.
-_-

yuppp this manga is super cute <3.

i liked zodiac p.i. by her too. (after you read that, it's pretty obvious who najika will end up with lol)

if you guys are interested, mangafox.com has this manga updated up to chapter 44. (which is, from what i hear the last volume? but it's not the last chapter? i could be wrong about that so don't quote me on it. Xp)

Archived