[short dramas] Banjun Dramas 반전드라마

Guest Kalena

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just have a question :) so is the newest banjun the one that have Bae Seul gi in it?

yeah. BSG is in the newest banjun called "Most Unforgettable Girls".

guys, could u tell me how old bomi and heebon are?

i've just known from Antz that bomi is 21. what about heebon? she looks so young.

i love them both, they look good with the boys. :)

Guest max_iluvya

can someone can reupload last week and this week banjun (MQ plz)??? Not in CB, MU or YSI. Is rapishare or sendspace ok?? PLZ!! I'm looking for them for a week! Thx!

Guest mrs.junjin

thanks for sharing but can someone reupload the last banjun drama for DBSG that has hardsub in ysi or mega upload.

Guest ghea_w

Hi everybody... my name is Ghea...

I'm new here.. so,, nice to meet u all !!! :)

Btw.. I was just wondering if someone can reupload all of the DBSK Banjun Theatre (English HardSubbed) plzzz... and NOT in ClubBox plzzz...

So, there are 5 parts that I need: King Man's Parody, Tokyo Holiday, Finding Lost Time & Uninvited Guest, Dangerous Love, and Most Unforgettable Love in My Life (ALL with English HardSubbed)

Please fulfill my request... I really2 need these..... ^_^

Many2 thanks in advance... ;)

Guest 1986s

Wow! long time no see, I want to thanks everyone who share all the banjun stuff about TVXQ, that's really nice and great!! thanks a bunch guys O_O

yah, I'll miss them too ;___; anyway maybe they'll redo stuff like taht who knows?? ppl loved it soo much!! maybe when they won't be soo busy ^^"

conclusion: this show was sooo good! they're really multitalented <3²

dreamweaver, are u working on the last banjun's english subtitle? is it out to d/l?

i love ur subtitle, it's very detailed and well done. i'm not sure if i miss the last one or it's just not out yet. if it's not out yet, then i'll wait. :)

Guest karazialcita

just want to ask how many episodes of the banjun drama where tvxq is in it? what are the dates? thanks :D

Guest melody_heart

just want to ask how many episodes of the banjun drama where tvxq is in it? what are the dates? thanks :D

it's five episode!

Banjun teather with DBSG = 12.02.06

Banjun yunho tokyo holiday = 19.02.06

Banjun to find the lost time & Uninvited guest = 26.02.06

Banjun Dangerous Love = 05.03.06

Banjun = Most Unforgetable love = 12.03.06

^^

Guest Solly

omg... most unforgetable love was my favorite episode! all of them were hilarious! lmao!!! you know, i think they did this one purpose because of the crazy dbsg fans in korea. if one actress even does a peck on their cheek, bashing everywhere. O_O;;; chang min one was hilarious!! it's based on that movie with song hae gyo and cha tae hyun in it! now, i want to see the original so bad!!! chang min is really good at acting. i can see him dramas in the future :DDDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest mrarrogant

Does anyone know the title of the song that played when Yoochun beat Dain in the boxing match and was leaning in to kiss her? (Unforgettable Love) it also played at the very beginning of Dangerous Love during the photoshoot.

Thanks a ton.

Guest yokemun

thanks for the subs!!!!

gosh i just watched it....

and i cried on changmin's part.......

then .......kekekekek....

Guest Solly

does anyone know that song that was played when chang min and bomi were in the bus together? not the H.O.T. song, but it was like a sad piano song played in the background O_O;;; i'd appreciate it! thanks!! :DDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest ponkie

omg... most unforgetable love was my favorite episode! all of them were hilarious! lmao!!! you know, i think they did this one purpose because of the crazy dbsg fans in korea. if one actress even does a peck on their cheek, bashing everywhere. O_O;;; chang min one was hilarious!! it's based on that movie with song hae gyo and cha tae hyun in it! now, i want to see the original so bad!!! chang min is really good at acting. i can see him dramas in the future :DDDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Really, then it should have been based on the original Japanese movie which My Girl and I or Blue Alert is based on.

So no news on who will be take over banjun drama next week?

Archived