• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarangie

junsutied6rn.png

changmintied0qq.png

changmin2hq.png

gonnakill8ol.png get ur hand off him~!!!

grrr3mq.png

junsu7mw.png

junsulooking3sq.png

junsutied5lr.png

untitled8kf1.png

some pics from the main website~

plz don't hotlink~!!!

ack she's sooo lucky~!!!

i mean junsu and changmin tied down~!!!

credits: SBS

ack :sweatingbullets:

ahhhhh omg..they look hot~ ^^;;;

hey isn't she from NN6..^^;;

can't wait to see it~~~~

Guest Xiah's_Babe

^LOL, Linda..yeah sure...that's what you'll do...I bet you it'll be more like you beating up the girl, but leaving Junsu and Changmin tied up because you don't want them to run away...hahaha lol, jk <3

Yeah right Jai. I would never do that. Actually, you know me too well. XD Just kidding, I'd actually just follow them around and stuff as if I was their bodyguard, that's what I would do. That'd be better then having them cooped up inside a house or a room or something like that.

Thanks again for the subs Lisa. It was funny to watch, I just really wanted to know what the NGs were about. Oh well, does anybody else know what the ngs are?

does anyone have the subs in two separate files? both are HQ over about 500-700 MB for each one..

do both files start right away into the banjun theatre without any sort of delay or commericals at the beginning? :unsure: if so, i might be able to resync the subs and create a separate file for each. lemme know. ;)

Thanks again for the subs Lisa. It was funny to watch, I just really wanted to know what the NGs were about. Oh well, does anybody else know what the ngs are?

i only have a gist of what the NGs are about. hence, i hesitate to translate cuz i don't want to be inaccurate. i guess they didn't provde the NGs with the chinese subs cuz they had 2 separate files and maybe the NGs was a 3rd file. :unsure:

btw, please change "duet" to "duo" in line 66 of the subs for ep. 3 060305. it's a typo. :P

also, in line 86, add "a" before the word "star" i'm just going over the subs now to see if there's any corrections. =)

you're most welcome for the subs, everyone. :lol: i don't mind watching these ep's more than once. :rolleyes: can't wait for tomorrow's! things are gonna heat up. :phew:

Guest Breakers

^ try to google it. :D type in BS Player or GOM Player. i'm not sure if i can post software links in this thread. :)

alright, i understand. && thanks for your help, dreamweaver!

i've decided to just read the subs since my computer doesn't have much space left. XD. && i need them for todays episode. LOL! :lol:

alright, i understand. && thanks for your help, dreamweaver!

i've decided to just read the subs since my computer doesn't have much space left. XD. && i need them for todays episode. LOL! :lol:

haha... alrighty... :D maybe you can get the player another time then. ^_^ i understand how it feels to be tight on comp. space. actually, i quite enjoy reading the subs on Notepad after i'm done translating cuz i can visualize the scenes and even laugh at the funny parts. :P :blush: i'm so silly... =P

Guest Breakers

Just wondering, but at 00:15:36 in Micky's banjun, there's a song that is playing. i was wondering if anybody

knew the name of it and if you could please upload it on Mega upload or YSI for me. Thank you so much!

Hello, Stephanie... for that song, i think it's Everlasting by Boa.

{.mp3 ; 7.44 MB}

Boa - Everlasting; Megaupload

EDIT; (for anyone who wants it but can't download from MU. :))

Boa - Everlasting; YSI

Hope it helps. :lol:

haha... alrighty... :D maybe you can get the player another time then. ^_^ i understand how it feels to be tight on comp. space. actually, i quite enjoy reading the subs on Notepad after i'm done translating cuz i can visualize the scenes and even laugh at the funny parts. :P :blush: i'm so silly... =P

yea. i like reading your subs too. they're very detailed && of course, it makes it so much easier to understand what they're laughing about. :lol: LOL! i do that too. XD. The NG scenes are hilarious!!

oh. Thanks for sharing the various versions of the episodes too! as i always wait for your LQ version of the episodes up in filefront. XD. cos i dunno how to download from clubbox && my computer can't play HQ files. -_- && that's why i owe you lots!! :lol:

Guest tbone

THX U SO MUCH FOR THE SUBS!! i just finished watchin last week episodes n dey r great! Micky's one is sooo sad T____T i cant wait for tomo.."dangerous love" im so excited about it

Guest kaiweasley

I just read Sanbi's translation of the written preview. OMG. All the more I got excited! It should be finished airing in Korea by now, ne? ^____^

Stephanie, I was gonna say it was a BoA song but I didn't have the file. Anyway, Breakers fulfilled your request already <3

Guest andaff

i've watched it ^^ it's soooo good. there is actually 2 parts in the story. One part involving junsu and changmin (it's about them being kidnap and junsu liking this girl) :blink: and the other, jaejoong and yunho of course!! the jaeho parts are really funny!!! the parts where jaejoongie trying to run away from yunho were hella funny!!! bomi from milk guest star in the drama too.

Guest ponkie

I'm watching it now, so far.. the phone booth scene with Jaeho is just them reenacting from a fanfiction Jaejoong read, as in he's just imagining it. :(

(LQ) DBSK Banjun Theater (03.12.06)

http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz

I don't usually dl LQs, but I couldn't wait. :D

More spoilers..

Xiah is so cute & sweet. He sang to the girl, with Max being in the background lipsyncing to it. haha Max is beginning to suspect the girl, his face expression is so funny.

The scene where Yunho held Jaejong is only because Jaejoong (being clumsy again) almost tripped and Yunho grabbed his waist. I'm guessing Jaejoong suspects that Yunho is in love with him or something. Yunho whispered something to Micky, and it seems to direct Jaejoong. He's trying to find what it is.

Guest lovelydenise

I'm watching it now, so far.. the phone booth scene with Jaeho is just them reenacting from a fanfiction Jaejoong read, as in he's just imagining it. :(

(LQ) DBSK Banjun Theater (03.12.06)

http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz

I don't usually dl LQs, but I couldn't wait. :D

Thanks a lot.

I just finished watching it, this episode was fuuny though I was hoping for something different.

Yunho was not in love with Jaejoong, he just distroyed Jaejoong camera and wants to make up for that by being very nice to Jaejoong. The ending was funny. Overall a very good episode. I'm uploading on YSI be back with the link later.

Guest ponkie

^ I just finished it too. I knew it was too good to be true. That hug in the end was sweet though, and also when Yunho carried Jaejoong when he tripped (again) and hurted his foot. Yunho was being all nice and he has this puppy/lovey-dovey look in his eyes that can be easily misunderstood. :lol:

Junsu & Max story.. again with the ghost thing? It was creepy in the end though. Before Max & Junsu fleed the house, Max gave the younger sis a ring. They returned to the house the next day, but the house was abandon. They saw a picture of the two sisters together, and Max realized that in the picture, the younger sis was wearing the ring he gave her, but supposely the picture was taking a long time ago. dum dum dum.

Overall, great episode.

I'll work on a megaupload link when my X-MAN upload is done.

Archived