does skinny=attractive?

Guest kiwiwer

Guest ksource

I am a dude.

I would say mostly no, but it does depend how skinny. I mean if you're petite in size it would be better to lean towards skinny since you don't have much height in proportion. If you're taller then I wouldn't mind a little meat, hell I like more meat than bones.

So yea

shorter = skinny

taller = little bit more meat would look better

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can usualyl tell if sommeones naturally skinny by looking at the face..

see.. nichole kidman is really really skinny.. but her face isnt tired looking.. nor is it sunken in..

where as nocole richie is like that...

same geos for mischa barton.. although shes qutie skinny.. her face ahs a healthy glow..

and i agree.. slim loks good

slim as in.. to not be fat.. adn still ahve curves of some sort..

Hahaha I don't think so friend.

My face is big and round too and I can be tired looking on days :wacko:. Some people can loose weight on their body but their face is still meaty. Some people are vice versa. People gain and loose weight in certain area and they are not always equally distributed. You have to look at their bone structure too (and frame)

Guest cpopbaby19

skinny is attractive if the person could carry it. but if it doesn't then a definitely big NO. and i mean, being skinny isn't even a trend. T_T moreover you'll look unhealthy.

:)

Guest sugarcakes

Yes, skinny people are more attractive. Why? Because skinny people are bound to NOT have ugly traits such as double chin, flab, stretch marks, cellulite, etc. It's just the way it is, skinnier people are more attractive.

But like someone said, face matters too. For example, an ugly girl who's skinny wouldnt be that attractive.

i'd have to disagree with that. as i recall. that heejin girl from babyvox is the classic example of skinny girl with double chin; anyone will have tsome flabs if you don't work out to tone yourself. as for cellulite? 7 out of 10 women has them. you must've missed the picture of mischa barton's butt that was full of cellulite and the caption of " i hate my butt"

at last. i don't think there's a particular shape that's attractive. i think anyone who's comfortable with their bodies and work hard to maintain it the way they want is more attractive.

Guest --Fallen--Star--

Skinny doesn't neccessareliy man attractive.

Not fat/Not too skinny = ohkay I guess...

Too skiny = Scary =_=

My opinion. But I guess I'm pretty skinny. 5'5 Size 0 - 1

Skinny does not mean attractive. I used to be under 100 lbs and people would think of me as sickly and needs to be hospitalized. Ever since I gained weight, they say I look better now.

Guest WitchGoddess

designers are making clothes smaller and people always like to wear those tight fitting tees to show off curves. <if they have any.

tk.jpg

This is an example of how you can be skinny but not pretty. She has a face like a guy's. Kate Moss on the other hand is an example of how you can be that skinny and bony but still look like a woman.

someone said proportional...i agree.

it also just kind of depends on what you look likee...some people look good curvy, some people look good {lean} :] and sometimes clothes look better when someone who's lean wears them, and sometimes clothes look better when they're "filled out"

I would like a proportioned girl.

For example, if she were 5'8, I do not expect her to have the waist size of say...a girl that was 5'1.

That's just ridiculous and tells me there's something wrong with her.

But all in all, yes, skinny, when proportion is applied, is what I would like.

This is an example of how you can be skinny but not pretty. She has a face like a guy's. Kate Moss on the other hand is an example of how you can be that skinny and bony but still look like a woman.

A few quoted Tiuu's picture saying "GROSS", and comments like these really tugs on my nerves. It's equivalent to me commenting "GROSS" when I see a picture of a chubby girl. Why should one be more socially acceptable than the other? A lot girls nowadays are completely sucked into the convensional/ commercial beauty that they fail to recognize or appreciate high-fashion beauty.

I agree that Kate Moss is beautiful, but her beauty can not be compared to Tiuu's.

tiiu_estebancortazar5.jpg

tiiu_estebancortazar9.jpg

04-Tiiu-Kuik-nys06.jpg

mbtk.jpg.w560h411.jpg

00002.L.JPG

Think twice before you judge a single picture. Tiuu Kuik is only 18 years old and she's done practically every designer's show possible along with campaigning for Christian Dior and many others.

Guest just jess

usually skinnier girls are known to be more attractive... but not too skinny like nicole ritchie. i know a lot of girls who like nicole but guys find her body disgusting... its skin and bones, with no boobs or butt. i for one would not want a body like nicole... i would prefer the more "curvy" jessica alba whos slim and toned, but not skinny.

Archived