does skinny=attractive?

Guest kiwiwer

Guest k r e m e s

I also think that it's the face and the way you carry yourself that matters. You can be beautiful at any shape. Personally, I prefer a girl who's toned, but I would go for Catherine Zeta Jones over any stick-thin model any day.

I don't think people innately believe that being very lean is naturally prettier. If so, then why was Marilyn Monroe's figure considered perfect during the 50s-60s? She was a size 10-12.

If you're willing to tell me that you find Nicole Richie and Mischa Barton more beautiful than Catherine Zeta Jones, Beyonce, and Marilyn Monroe just because they're thinner, then in my opinion, you've been brainwashed to the point of no return.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest camello

i think people would look most attractive if they were and looked comfortable being whatever weight they were. if they were naturally skinny sure, if they were naturally chubby, fine. face matters, and how you present yourself makes you attractive, not your weight .

Guest rapunzel283

no skinny does not equal to being attractive, i've seen skinny girls that are so damn ugly. you need to have the face and body to be attractive

^ Yup. It also depends on what you wear [as in whether its flattering or not], how you carry yourself, everything.

• 11 months later...

well for me..as a girl, i like being thin..i like slim figure..i see some grls w/ curves and to me- they look awesome! but for ME- i personally like the slim figure.

i want to be skinnier

some guys say no, they don't like girls too/skinny but in the end..they still go for the skinny girls rather than the heavier ones. i've seen this happen a lot

i guess as long as your bones don't stick out too much :/

Guest despondent

Apparently, most girls think that nowadays. That's why there's so much diets going on, girls going on fad diets, so on. I don't think exactly being skinny is attractive, I think if you have a nice fit healthy looking body, then that's attractive. ^_^ Sometimes, when I see anorexic girls, they're really unattractive to me, and sometimes scares me.

I think asian people prefer slim/even deathly skinny more than other people.

And some guys like skinnier girls, some like chubbier ones. While most girls seem to think that slim=beautiful.

I personally think it depends. Face is very important too. Some people look good skinny but some people look ghastly/gaunt when they're too skinny (Kate Bosworth, Hillary Duff).

Guest Eunice!

the face matters more than anything

that is completely true

my friend who's 4'11"

shes a bit overweight

but her face is the MOST ADORABLE THING IN THE WORLD

and she's very attractive by that

body doesnt really matter

unless like you're superficial to the core

but idk be healthy and just an average body is fine

Archived