What are you currently listening to?

Admin

f(x) - "You're My Destiny"

Songs I don't like at first listen almost always sound better the second time. (lool, wae?) This applies now. I still think I would've sounded better as a solo.

Subtle differences between Sica's and Krystal's voices: both have that wispy-nasally sound but Sica's voice sounds more like "nnn" while Krystal's is more "ngg"; Krystal's voice is a tinsey bit heavier(?)/richer(?) and lower toned (sounds kind of like Sica w/ a cold or a bit of Tiffany). Their voices are really alike and in some lines it's like "wahh! same person!" There's also a slight difference between their singing styles or maybe I'm just crazy on this one. Sica has better control. I think Krystal's voice tone will get a little bit more deep as she grows older and gains more experience, then the differences will be more apparent.

Luna!!! I have a feeling that she's going to be a legend in the future. I love how she sings. She has a CSJH-esque singing style as heard in some of the lines. Luna, Luna, Luna!