just wondering...

Guest graceyoon

Guest graceyoon
what happened to the other smilies?
hope this wasn't asked or brought up before.. but i noticed even before the soompi crash, some smilies were taken off.. esp my faves the ninja and pirate will they ever be coming back? :sweatingbullets:

Guest graceyoon

thank u tetra for the suggestion! but ok maybe i'm choosy but i liked how they matched.. u know same size and face colour.. hehe..

ok well then i guess they're not coming back.. those faces were cool tho.. fun to kick butt with

Guest graceyoon

ok guys this thread was not made where u can show off your smilies

:P

anyway ok first off :ph34r: is NOT the same as the ninja!! how could u say that! it is the exact one that freackcliche posted, the one with its own numchucks, hyah!

secondly, i like to browse soompi with little brain power as possible so i don't wanna keep copying and pasting some long %7Boption%7D script.. i want to type :ninja: and get a ninja whine whine whine cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived