Zac Efron And Vannessa Hudgens In Hawaii

tracycutie

Guest deadlines

Haha! Kill me! Never believe they would date in real life though I expect someday they will do so! I just lokked thru the pics without noticing his scratching, when so many posts later commented about it, i turned back and see (shocked as well). Haha! Soompi are real fun, reading everybody's comments make me lmao!

Hope this couple will last!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shootingarena

are they dating??hmm.. weird..

haha yes hoyhey. i was surprised myself but ohwells, i think they look cute don't they?

Guest making00dluv

oh my.

ZaC EFRON!!!<333. ahaha i feel like such a byuntae, but daangggg. what a BODY. oo i love disney :w00t:

Guest justlovely12

gosh they seem to be very... "comfortable" with their relationship.. :ph34r: zac needs better sunglasses. they look like he got them from rite aid.

Guest =Jo3y=

wow..i guess this is proof they are seeing each other!

haha, his has a nice bod

why is his eyes open in one of the kissing pics?

ah...the pics of him touching himself...=/

Guest ibooyou

Wow... WOWWWWWWWWWWW. WTFWTF. I didn't know they were going out... I kinda figured though. He was in her music video and stuff. :X:X Lmao. The pictures were kinda blah. It ruined the innocent, pure image I have of vannessa Hudgens.

^^ HAHAHA If High School Musical Sequel involves Zac Efron rubbing suntan lotion up and down Vanessa's legs...then WOW...Disney's endorsing some scandalous stuff. Walt will probably turn over in his grave.

lol... Disney gone wild, huh?

Archived