Korean Mariah Carey- New Artist

Guest nacj88

Guest stardust123

this is not a bash, but the thing i never get is why is there always "the korean <insert name here>" i don't get that?!? anyways she's a really talented singer!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cookievang

Ooh KAY; this girl may never be compare to MARIAH..and i dont really care BUT she better be doing something with a voice like this..DANG she did an AMAZING job at singing LOVE TAKES TIME...gosh...anyhow THANKS for sharing..update us sooon. :D

Guest judisz

She's awesome!!

I know the whistling register is like REALLY HARD.. TOO Hard for us ordinary folks maybe.. and I also know it's really high. but is it me.. or is it a lil'... piercing?

But she's still awesome!

Guest loveu

DAMN. shes good...her voice is amazing!!

Its hard to find someone who's voice is as good....

Lucky entertainment.. ;)

She does sound like Mariah Carey...0_0..

Guest *asianlenlen

OHMYGADZ, She's is USH SHUM!

Honestly this girl.. WOAH! Those high notes.. O_O! Again, WOAH !

Guest fa-abulous

I'll admit...her voice is extordinary...really!!!...but yet again, it is hard to compare her to Mariah Carey...though she did a fabulous job with her voice singing her songs!!! I really admire her voice!!!...hope she makes it big!!...

Guest i.love.you

shes good! OH WOW... normally, it's hard for me to acknowledge a lot of the korean gasoos, but can't wait for her album to come out

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

Shes amazing!!! she could defiently be the next Mariah Carey I was listening to her music for the first time jst yesterday

OMG SHE"S CRAZY!! wow i was totally stuunned when she did the high pitched dolphin thing in emotions!! woahhhh she crazy talented! she can reach the high notes, but i think her lower register could be improved

woah i think korea would fall off their chairs when she debuts lol

Guest miyaviyo
this is not a bash, but the thing i never get is why is there always "the korean <insert name here>" i don't get that?!? anyways she's a really talented singer!

I agree, it's irritating. And why is she singing Mariah songs? Is she gonna debut with those songs? I hope her company can give her much more originality than that. Yeah i know it's voice-wise that's why they're saying she's the korean mariah carey but Mariah is a super old b-iatch, so I wish they could stop labeling her as that.

Guest kix

they should just refer her by her name, and not call her the Korean "Mariah Carey" . Hopefully she doesn't try to copy her singing style.

Guest clee

that high note was crazy. it felt like it was piercing my ear. i bet she can communicate with dolphins..

i saw an interview she did and she has a nose piercing.

im really looking forward to this girl.

Archived