Korean Mariah Carey- New Artist

Guest nacj88

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilovetrees

Tehehe. I just saw the exact same thread on BoAjjang.

AND YES. Gosh I was soo blown away with her vocals

looking forward to her debut.

Guest klazyflip

too good! she sings soo well that it's almost so hard to believe it's her real voice. i can't wait to see her perfom outside that studio.

but dang she got the talent... >,<... just needs a little clean up on those whistling and she good to go! >,<

Guest 7bloish

wow!she is really good!i got goose bumps cuz it was so good!

thanks for sharing this..now i'm looking forward to her debut..

Guest love<3changmin

OMG? she's hella good, no need to prepare for debut!!

she's soo good omg her high pitch!!! O_O woah!

pretty too

Guest =hellie=

wow she is realli good^^

but sumtimes the whistle register squeal thingy

frightens me.. :ph34r:

but yes i agree she is a great singer..

Guest leix_

she definitely has talent! :) if trained, she will be one hell of a singer. but, am i hearing some accent?

but ive heard better singers here in our country. one singer really has the huskiness in her voice just like mariah's. and she ca hit the high notes and the scaling of the notes too. :)

Guest lilpinkhearts

GOSH!!! AMAZING VOICE, SERIOUSLY.

better than jang ri in's high notes, that's for sure. but i'm not sure about her low notes. they're awesome but jang ri in's low notes are super good too.

BUT STILL! HER VOICE IS LIKE, WHOA!

Guest xdanceonx3
GOSH!!! AMAZING VOICE, SERIOUSLY.

better than jang ri in's high notes, that's for sure. but i'm not sure about her low notes. they're awesome but jang ri in's low notes are super good too.

BUT STILL! HER VOICE IS LIKE, WHOA!

I don't understand why people are comparing Jang Ri In to this girl.

She's not even a great singer, just to be honest.

Jang Ri In really sucks compared to this girl. no offense, but its the truth.

Pretty good. Not too many Korean singers have something like her. I don't like Mariah Carey so I don't like the singing style of Mariah too much. I really dislike the high notes that she and mariah both do. There's no real actual singing with those high notes... just nothing but a pitch out of nowhere...

She's a bit pitchy, and I don't think she has that great control yet... time will do it, i think.

Guest JF21©

ZOMG!!!

that was awesome..i literally held my breath waiting for that one note Mariah is famous for hitting...and when she did it flawlessly...my jaw hit the FLOOR!!

~she's got a fan in me.

wow...all those Hyoris and Boas and even the Park Boms might want to watch out for this girl...she's good....eerily close to Mariah's sound too....this is crazy...

i agree..altho she will never be Mariah, she sure is the next best thing....i wonder if Morgan has seen this and showed it to his sister...she'd probably be so flattered...

Guest me094

She is pretty good... and u can definitely hear a strong accent in her english... but pretty good over all... but i would rather her not be the next Mariah Carey...

Guest esmiux

I think people should drop the "korean mariah Carey/next mariah carey"

because I clicked in here expecting a lot hahaha and even if she's SUPER talented

didn't met my expectations from the title (sorry, just being honest here)

She has a great voice, haven't heard a korean singer with such talent.

she's older so i hope she gets more training in her voice, because

she didn't quite grasp the high notes and it was a little pitchy at some parts when singing her lows.

I like her pitch.

She's someone to look forward to ^^

overall, really really REALLY impressive

but yeah, next mariah carey? hahaha :x yeah right D:

Archived