Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

Guest just jess

i just saw him in his new drama "seven princess" and hes a pretty okay at acting. i was surprised at his role bc hes like a player/ mamas boy, its pretty funny.

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like his new song on the second album, Ga Myun. Although it sorta sounds liek amroon 5, i think it sounds better and its my fav song right now :D

Guest moon_kaka

I like Heroine 6 less T_____T cos I don't understand what they say :( Is there any sub on it? >"< I wanna understand his words. I remember all the things he said on X-man. He's really cute (as KiBum & SeungGi r same age but I like SG more ^o^) I'm grabbing MusicBank rite now! Wanna see his perf! arrg!

Guest anhtu2005

Ki Bum and him is at the same age, i thought that KB is younger, SG is so mature, love him, I have heard his new song, love this :)

Guest erinism

Lee Seung Gi is so cute. I love him on Loveletter and X-Man, haha.

On X-Man, he did a dance and Kim Ki Bum was like, "You call that dancing? ;does a dance;"

Seung Gi's team was like, "Come on! You can do it! Show him up!"

So he did his cute little dance (I have no idea how to describe it...it's the one where he, er, lifts his leg and shakes his hip and does the motion with his hands? XD I don't know, he does it all the time, I'm sure you've seen it before I'm just really bad at describing things...)

And while he's doing it he tells Ki Bum, "Your dance is good, but it needs to be softer! ;wink;"

Aie, so cute.

Guest nessa

lsg started to feel more comfortable this time on xman, i thought. he was just so cute! him and cy <333.

I like his hair in both xman and heroine 6, it looks different from the other times, i don't know why.

I <333 when he sang to that girl on heroine 6, and after the song he said something, his voice got reallie low, so HOT!

I felt bad for him since his partner was like just flirting with all the other guys and he was just sitting there, lol. When he was cute on there, he was smiling/laughing alot. ^^

Guest sungaaah

^^ haha yea i noticed the difference in his hair toO .. i like it alot better than before =p

and he was adorable trying to dance something different

during heroine 6

after he sang, he said 'dduh nah jee mah' which means

'dont leave me' ~ keke how cute

Guest aircastles

I like his hair now, it makes him look so much cuter. <3

He was so adorable, but is there ever a time when he isn't cute??

Ki Bum and him is at the same age, i thought that KB is younger, SG is so mature, love him, I have heard his new song, love this :)

^Seung Gi is like seven months older than KiBum? Ki Bum's b'day is in August, I think. And Seung Gi does look mature for his age, I love him. ^^;;

lost_kim, thanks for the caps! So cute!

Guest nessa

OMG! I love those caps of him on music bank, <333333 the stage! and he looks reallie cute there ^^

-------------------------------------------

Here's some pictures that I captured from leeseunggi.com. I haven't seen these pictures before and I'm sure it hasn't been posted since I went thru the whole 22 pages already ^^

I like the first sets of pictures, he's reallie cute ^^

WARNING! PICTURE OVERLOAD! lol.

lsg.jpg

lsg2.jpg

lsg3.jpg

lsg4.jpg

lsg5.jpg

lsg6.jpg

lsg7.jpg

lsg8.jpg

lsg9a.jpg

lsg10.jpg

lsg11.jpg

lsg12.jpg

lsg13.jpg

lsg14.jpg

lsg15.jpg

lsg16.jpg

lsg17.jpg

lsg18.jpg

lsg19.jpg

lsg20.jpg

lsg21.jpg

lsg22.jpg

lsg23.jpg

lsg24.jpg

main_img.jpg

main_img2.jpg

main_img3.jpg

[credits] leeseunggi.com

Guest heartdrops

^ wow i never knew that he was that young! i'm starting to like him after seeing him on xman and loveletter xD

Guest ♬ J A N E T ;D

Hi I'm new to this thread.

Lee Seung Gi is a very talented young singer and I love his shyness on shows although he's starting to be more outgoing on shows now. I really thought he was cute and was sad for him when ppl made fun of him saying that he can't dance but his dances are becoming better and that really shows that he puts effort to impress his fans which is good.

My friend got to go to his fan meeting and this was right after he debuted so he obviously didn't have that much fans [she said only 40-50 ppl were there] and she got to hug him! luckyy~

Archived